It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know, I hope we have WW3. Might teach humanity a final lesson

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Well if you put it that way, this is not World War 3. This is world war 5000-something. Why? Because the world has always been at war in the manner that you described it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
reply to post by IAMIAM

Well if you put it that way, this is not World War 3. This is world war 5000-something. Why? Because the world has always been at war in the manner that you described it.

YES!! Exactly! The world has always been at war. Through out the ages many have come and shown the way to peace, yet when they do, you allow them to be killed, silenced, taken out.

Then it's back to business as usual.

When will we have enough?

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 24-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

World War III?

Let it come soon?

Perhaps your wish is indeed at hand. You see, about 2,600 years ago a wise man wrote a prophecy of such a time as is here right now. He even spoke of the nations that would be involved. Only one nation is not now engaged in the happenings in the middle east at this time. That nation? RUSSIA is the country to watch. When she makes her move south you will know the time has been fulfilled....

www.youtube.com...

Time IS running out.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Dude, I agree... my good buddy agrees too. We have conversations all the time about this (just yesterday, in fact). No, we don't want to see people die. We're also well aware that if something to this extent were to go down, there would be nothing but hardships, and its not something people should "want" to have happen.

But like you, we're both sick of this 'system' we're all forced to live in... and if the only way to change is to have some cataclysmic event happen, then so be it. The world needs it in a big way. I'm not sure a WWIII will do anything though. I mean, we've had 2 world wars already and it only solidified their power grip.

I see the world like a computer that hasn't been reformatted in YEARS so there's way too much garbage on it, preventing it from running optimally. It just needs to be reformatted, and have the OS reinstalled... give it the 'ol enema as I like to call it. With a clean slate, it can finally continue doing what it does best: Giving an abundant and happy life to everyone living here. It's just that the reformatting process won't be very pleasant.

Regardless, am I sick in thinking that I hope I live to see that day?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Albert Einstein

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

What a ridiculous statement. Are you in the military? Will you be giving your life to your country in WWIII? No, so don't ever say something so ignorant again. Someone outta smack the sh*t out of you.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Another World war will fix nothing. What humanity needs is a common cause to unite. Whatever that may be. A possible ELE or an invasion from another world are the only two things which could fix our current situation. The system we live in is broken, of that there is little doubt. And truthfully the only way to fix that is by wiping out much of the earths population and starting over from scratch. But I dont think that would even work, corruption and greed seem to be part of human nature. Whatever system that rose to take its place would inherently lead to more cruelty, greed and corruption. Kinda damned if you do damned if you dont.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Want to know what a world war would do for us right now? Go to YouTube and watch Disturbed's video of Another Way to Die. That will give you just a tiny sample of how it will be. I would link it here, but they have embedding turned off for that video.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I hate to remind the "world peace" movement that we are nothing more than slightly evolved primates. We are VERY emotional, VERY greedy, and VERY selfish.

Ok. Now every single person that has ever lived that has had any power at all, has had these 3 things, and if YOU had power, you would be the exact same way.

So what is the solution? Well, there isn't one. Money will never go away in any of our lifetimes sadly, so continue to expect tyrant after tyrant in office.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I cannot agree, OP, though I share your pain, frustration, and despair at the state and level of progress of our species.

Most of the things you listed - and many more - cause me great psychological anguish as well, and often cause me to despair. But I cannot find it within myself to wish death, economic ruin, famine, disease, or any of the other potential outcomes of a world war utilizing our current, terrifying level of military technology, on potentially millions of human beings as the case might be in a true third world war.

Indeed, the view that we "need" to suffer such unimaginable horrors in order to better our species seems to be one of the tenets of the elite you speak of. There is some evidence - though I wouldn't go so far as to call it proof personally - that some in the echelons of power want to see a great majority of Earth's current population suffer or die in order to weed out the weak and leave only the strong, surviving remainder.

And what if such a catastrophic conflict had the opposite effect? What if people became more war-like, more harsh, more predatory to one another in order to survive in a post WW3-world? As the very old saying goes, "Be careful what you wish for."

Peace.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

While I understand the frustration and I as well have that same frustration. I on the other hand DO NOT want WWIII!
Just remember this when you say things like that, that in war the ones who suffer the most are the innocents. So WWIII more than not would involve nuclear weapons. Has the Japanese Nuclear plant disaster not sway your mind on WWIII and the effects of radiation? Why....WHY on Earth would anyone in their right mind want something like that! I have a beutiful 6 year old little girl that I have great aspirations for. As well as many people around the world with children. Sorry, if there is a WWIII then I hope the OP is the first one to go. Maybe you would change your mind about that if you saw a member of your family suffering from radiation sickness and doomed for a long painful death.

edit on 3/24/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
Man will never learn as long as he clings to this material society. Greed and control corrupts men and they wage wars and other atrocities, sometimes masquerading as acts of righteousness to soothe the masses. War is good for them, as it spurs many material advances as well as material dependence, and guarantees the bonus of many unneeded deaths - a way to cull some of the world's population, making the people easier to control as there are fewer of them. As a whole, we are being manipulated and deceived daily by an evil force, no doubt; fooled into a reality that is merely the tip of an iceberg. And because of all this, we have posts like this accepting the possibility of more unneeded bloodshed. Dying in vain is not why we are here, but as long as we remain puppets, we'll be dazed into thinking it's the natural and inevitable outcome of our lineage.

A war would only benefit TPTB.

Puppets don't bleed.

Purify 'em all.

What comes out the other side might have a different perspective on life.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2
So, since I don't want all humanity genocided indiscriminately, I must support Israel and their proxies?

"Genocided indiscriminately"? Who who you genocide with discrimination?

By the way, this world war you seek, that would likely finish off a majority of other species too. "Death to the animals!", right???

BS. You seem to have bought the lie. Good for you.

Holding the populations responsible for the actions of their non-representative governments is beneath any type of reason. And what have you done personally to better things, General Turgidson?

My part.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Well aren't you just a little ray of sunshine! Hopeing for the misery and death of trillions just because you "aren't happy" isn't normal. I'm quite happy, so I'll pass on your genocide of the entire planet and simply suggest you get some medical attention.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
Yes, You are a slave and it seems that you are feeling the weight of your bonds.

Personal Responsibility is what is needed. Not War

The choice is a personal choice. Tried of the system ? Quit participating in it.

REFUSE to play the game.

The Savior you seek is the person you see in the mirror.

This is a view which I now believe is perpetrated by those who have infiltrated the New Age groups. I agree that we have to take personal responsibility for ourselves, I agree that it's down to each one of us to change our mind set and in that way contribute to bringing about change, but it's also clear to me that blaming the general population for the atrocities of the government is BS.

It's so very convenient to blame all the evil in the world on us as well...after all that's what we are here for isn't it - to work to make them rich, to obey unquestioningly and to take the blame for every friggin thing that they do?

That's a very convenient philosphy for the elite, I have to say - but a real bum deal for the rest of us. I don't buy it. I have some responsibility for the situation, yes, but so do they.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well, I for one believe and hope the OP is wrong.

Life ain't perfect, but it beats the alternative!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

With all due respect, your rant is just stupid.

When someone opens the door to Global War, whatever the reason may be, is using stupidity to make a point. It's even worst when it's such a stupid argument.

Teach suffering? Have you ever left your house? There are enough people suffering in the world, by the minute. There are people dying by the second, from horrible circumstances.

But here you are, on your PC/laptop, with your broadband connection, in your favourite website that profits from fear, trying to make accusations to a world you help to build everyday.

Do you know how many people have suffered indirectly so you can sit on your chair and write that garbage?

Humanity doesn't need a lesson. The world doesn't need "a final lesson". The world already know what pain is, the whole world already know what suffering is, and all of the world already knows what must be done to achieve happiness.

Honestly, it's not the world who needs to get taught a lesson. It's you, because such a demonstration of stupidity in a public forum, is a demonstration of how you never learned a freaking thing in your life, how you don't value life, and how you are just a spoiled brat.

Poor baby, just because you had a bad day, you must come to a place like this say that the whole world should suffer unimaginable pain, so they could learn to treat you better.

"Excuse" my rant...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

do something then, there are plenty of anti-war groups, humanitarian groups, anti-corruption etc. instead of being an armchair warrior complaining on the internet. DO SOMETHING. the reason that the 'elite' get away with these things is because you allow them to. stop being complacent, organise protests's etc,( which i doubt you will even bother to do, instead you will probably leave your hatred to fester inside untill you do something stupid and illegal)

God I get fed up of these posts.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Wishing ill upon others is just sick man, we should send you on the front lines then and give you your wish.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I hope we have WW3

No you don't.
Drama to prove a point. If you had to experience the horrors that accompany war first hand you would not only retract your OP you would probably feel like an idiot for having ever had the thought. One can argue the evil that is war and its' cause or creation but to wish for it?...wow.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join