It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien twin hybrids on TV

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
theres alot of ridicule going around on this thread, but in all reality how else do you explain somebody being hit by an eighteen wheeler then still surviving and running away?

much less somebody getting smacked by a speeding car, slamming their head into a windshield and fighting off police after? where the hell would somebody be able to make conscious decisions like this much less obtain strength? to me it sounds like something from terminator 3 or species to be exact. it just doesnt happen people and its very ABNORMAL

face it guys, you cannot EXPLAIN what happened. and thats all the evidence i need to know something isnt human or normal about those two females.

Exactly. Adrenaline can't be used to explain away being run over by a truck that size going at that speed. She looked to be crushed to my eyes.

There are physical limitations at some point and getting hit by a truck like that is going to put anyone out. NO matter what type of thing is happening.

I also recall her surviving a 40 ft drop as well? That was amazing as well.

This is all very weird. I honestly don't know what was going on there and the whole twin thing is just bizaare.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Just to add something here: What needed to be explored more fully was the families and life these people had prior to all of this happening. We heard about their life in an almost footnote type of way. Interviews with the people that knew them, as well as trying to secure interviews with the twins themselves.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

edit on 26-12-2010 by blangger because: Sorry, I was being a butt-head.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Come one People There not Aliens ! There Replicant's LOL

Geneticaly Alterd Superhuman that a DNA Test would not even detect

as i can remember both of them have Features like a MAN Bone Structure Muscle Tone
and Man Hands I

Ursula and Sabina Eriksson Wiki
en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe There Genetically Altered or a Natural Mutation Superhuman ?

From the Evidence i have seen on the Web

here are Some Clues To think about

The Boys From Brazil: Nazis in South America
www.abovetopsecret.com...

its Like Something that came out of a Movie Like ( GATTACA ) Turned Reality !
"Designer Babies" Ethical? (CBS)
www.cbsnews.com...

NOBEL PRIZE FOR GENETICS OF DEVELOPMENT

By Sean Henahan, Access Excellence
Comparison of a normal and a four-winged fruit fly. The third thoracic segment has developed as a duplicate of the second due to a defectic homeotic gene. In the normal fly only the second segment develops wings.
www.accessexcellence.org...

Animal Farm episode 1 p1 (Genetic Engineering ! )

Super Humans Do exist !

Dont Belive it Watch Below !

The Real SuperHumans part 1 of 10

The Electric Man - Serbia

(My Favorite)!

ELECTRICITY MAN HIGH VOLTAGE HUMAN CONDUCTOR FROM INDIA

For a Strong man

Go to You Tube and Type

Dennis Rogers
(Note if you will notice Dennis Just looks like a Normal Man a Little Muscle and no way near a Body Builder)

( In a Scientific Level ) Muscle Fibers !!
Dennis Rogers on SuperHumans

Dennis Should of gotten his 1 million dollors from the James Randi !
1 mill challenge !
www.randi.org...

Ursula and Sabina Eriksson Might be Like Dennis Rogers in a Different Level either Natural or Genetically Altered for Aliens I Say NO ! Could Just The Whole Human Race be Hybrids ? Some Better than Others from Mutation or a Virus alternation The Genetic Code has Faults !! In Everyone ! on the Planet !
Its the Question of Evolution or Creationism My response to that is .. Its Both! We Should not have One Flaw! and we should not have Left over Useless Body parts ! if we were Only Created 200,000 (Modern Man) Years Ago

Unless were were Genetically Alterd and Spliced from the hands of a Supreme Being, God, Aliens , Anunnaki
What ever you call it If we where Created! ? Evolution adaption to the Surrounding Environment. for Survival

Was HG Wells book The Island of Doctor Moreau inspiration to Genetic Scientist around the World ?

There is a Fact that some Real Rocket Scientist was inspired by Jules Verne Man on the Moon as a Child ! and Made it a Reality did it not ?
edit on 26-12-2010 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Just what I was thinking after watching the video. I sure as heck hope she doesn't live around here! Wow - amazing and very intriguing.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Something interesting to add here;

The disorder they were suspected of having --Folie à deux--

en.wikipedia.org...

# There have been reports that a similar phenomenon to folie à deux had been induced by the military incapacitating agent BZ in the late 60s,[5][6] and most recently again by anthropologists in the South American rainforest consuming the hallucinogen ayahuasca (Metzner, 1999)[7] # Similar experiences of folie à deux or even folie à plusieurs have been reported during Shamanic journeying in a group setting. A typical example is that of the interaction between power animals of two or more people who were guided in a Power-Animal retrieval journey during the same session and by the same Shaman

The one that caught my eye here was the 'military agent BZ'

The Shamanic one also.

Diagnosing them doesn't come close to explaining their survival nor can it explain being hit by an 18 Wheeler travelling at 70mph.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Drop these two of in the Scovill Ave. hood in Cleveland Ohio USA and lets see how superhuman they are there. Crazy stuff though. Interesting post.

edit on 26-12-2010 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
There is one illusionary factor about this whole incident and it is quite simply,how did they get from IRELAND to mainland britain .Does`nt anyone find it strange the way they both believed the cops were going to take their organs?
Has at a guess but could they have benn abducted by a alien precence and dumped in mainland britain with mental dellusional thoughts and explained their unuausl behaviour.Remember when on acid everything appears abnormal, although they were`nt on it they could have been mind altered by a abduction into that frame of mind.Would`t you freak out if something odd happened,they were like in the second person almost acting.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
But what do some decide, they are bloody Pleadians!!!

Give over!
edit on 26-12-2010 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

Sorry I forgot a ;-) Smilie - it was sarkasm!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

Yes, I believe you are correct about the diagnosis in the video. I haven't seen the documentary in a while (a few months). I believe it was actually ATS where I originally saw it posted under a different premise or it may have been alien then as well.

I believe what they said was the more likely diagnosis was a 'Puff of Madness'. I am not sure if this is the one that involves one individual actually causing the other to be mentally ill, but that too was one of the possible diagnosis.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Marzulli is playing it fast and loose with his speculation here. Talking as if his supposition is fact, in fact.

Kind of negates any credibility he may have. Leads me to believe he's of the Snake Oil Salesman mindset.

Pulling Aliens and Demons out of thin air when the opportunity presents itself is bordering on criminal. Certainly unethical.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
i think some british people do look odd and strange. it must be from all the inbreeding. it's such a small island and historically xenophobic that the same genes have been floating in that pool for thousands of years.

look at all the smith's in england. 2 smith's getting married should be considered incest. if you did a comparative dna analysis im pretty sure you'll find a common ancestry.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

Exactly. Adrenaline can't be used to explain away being run over by a truck that size going at that speed. She looked to be crushed to my eyes.

There are physical limitations at some point and getting hit by a truck like that is going to put anyone out. NO matter what type of thing is happening.

I also recall her surviving a 40 ft drop as well? That was amazing as well.

This is all very weird. I honestly don't know what was going on there and the whole twin thing is just bizaare.

Reading this almost made my brain hurt. What a silly arguement. Did you not even pay attention to what happened? First off youre confusing the two girls. Second she did not even get run over fully by the truck, if you watch the front of the truck had already passed and she ran into one of its wheels and her legs got swept under. Then what do you know they say her leg was "exploded" with multiple fractures and "bones sticking out" which is pretty much exactly what youd expect to happen to someone whos legs got run over. The one who had the run in with the truck is NOT the same one who went on to murder the guy. The truck girl is the one with the broken legs who spent 3 months in the hospital, so yes the truck did "put her out". And I'm sure if she went head first into that wheel shed be dead but no, only her legs got run over thus she lived nothing "alien" there.

The other girl, who went on to murder someone, was hit by a car clearly slowing down/stoping already and she got cushioned by the glass. Yes shes lucky to not have been hurt more, but that doesn't make her an alien hybrid. Unless I guess this idiot is an "alien hybrid" too www.youtube.com... along with other ppl who survive getting hit by a car.

No super alien hybrids, sorry, try again on second thought dont, cause its already been shown this is just 2 crazy women not freaking "alien hybrids" just cause some idiot on c2c wants to peddle a ridiculous theory to the folks desperate to believe everythings a conspiracy so he can get attention or sell a book or w/e else.
edit on 27-12-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
goin out on a limb but remember the 3 guys one hammer murderers...they claimed some internet site owner promised them big cash for making snuff films what if there is a new cyber criminal exploiting people and using them threatening them by cutting out organs..idk they looked like they were trying to remember orders from someone when they were hugging their bags talking and wandering.i also believe sabina had that hammer and was supposed to use it on victim had some kind of crisis of consciousness but killed anyway thats why she was beating herself and one of those cell phones was probably to record it...sooo odd.I think we have an indirect serial killer on our hands..man i could keep theorizing this i'll stop..oh and dont watch that 3 guys vid just read the story trust me you will never look at things the same

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I think they were hugging their bags because they were afraid of them being stolen because they were a couple of weirdo chicks.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

If they are alien-hybrids, then the aliens have failed in secretly taking over the planet. Self destructive behavior is not a good trait for a hybrid to have!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Quite interesting that you mention that they may have been mind-controlled to kill the victim and that they ran into traffic trying to prevent this from happening. I was thinking the very same thing when watching the video. There is something more to it though. I would think that mind-controlled victims would likely be in a trance and unable to interrupt their programming.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
theres alot of ridicule going around on this thread...

You are correct. Here's an example-

...but in all reality how else do you explain somebody being hit by an eighteen wheeler then still surviving and running away?

You are clearly a very poor observer. The truck didn't hit her, she hit it. She ran into the side of the vehicle then fell to the road. The rear wheels ran over her leg causing a compound fracture. She didn't get up and run away. You, like many others on this thread, are making things up to fit your "alien" agendas.

The woman who did run away after being hit by the car did so because it was a minor collision that only left her momentarily concussed. Of all the traffic accidents that occur on a daily basis very few are fatal.

The paranoid ramblings of the girls about organ theft, people not being real, poisoned cigarettes may suggest that one or both of them frequented conspiracy web sites such as David Icke or, hmmm, ATS.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bugstomper

If they are alien-hybrids, then the aliens have failed in secretly taking over the planet. Self destructive behavior is not a good trait for a hybrid to have!

all earthling are Idiots Eros, You see.. You see... Your stupid minds! Stupid! Stupid! I Guess We So Called Aliens have to go to Plan 15
Classic at its best LOL

Plan 9 from Outer Space
www.imdb.com...

Rather more Like Invasion of the Body Snatchers or The Thing (john carpenters version) would be plausible to take over a planet

Well The Aliens/Anunnaki/Anak /God YHWH/Angels/Demons/Man of OLD (

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Oh come on, there is nothing that suggests that they are alien hybrids or some kind of super soldier. For people saying that one got hit by a truck, if you look closely you can see that she wasn't hit head on, she bounced off the side of it and fell on the floor, and the other ones leg exploded who was hit by the car which is exactly what you would expect. If the woman who got hit by the car got up and ran off then I would be impressed.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join