It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien twin hybrids on TV

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I saw those twins on TV recently, yeah it was crazy. The second one that got hit by a car was released from hospital a couple of hours later. She claimed to have no idea of what had happened.

Apparently one twin was living in Ireland and the other in the US, both seemily happy with thier own lives and familes etc. Then as soon as the twin living in America went to visit the other sister in Ireland all the craziness began.

Very strange...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
maybe the british police need to toughen up if they can't tackle 2 women.

if this happened in the u.s. they would have been shot 47 times each and then the officers cleared of any wrong doing by claiming they felt threatened by 2 superhuman women.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
So what quality or trait makes them alien hybrids?

They looked very human to me. Like blonde human women basically.

Does a DNA test confirm they are not homo sapiens?

I am sorry I just don't see why I am suppose to even consider that they are alien hybrids without some sort of really decent reason.

If you have ever watched Stan Lee's Superhumans you will realize that humans are capable of some amazing feats. So doing something beyond normal is not a legit qualification of alien hybridization. We might actually need DNA evidence for something like that.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

There is nothing that proves they are not aliens

Oh for gods sake.....

There is nothing that proves that you are not a dolphin. Nothing. Prove it.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You do know that were not the only human race...? There are E.T's out there that look like us and can very much walk among us.

You have much to learn.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

You do know that were not the only human race...? There are E.T's out there that look like us and can very much walk among us.

You have much to learn.

And from what book, fountain of knowledge, magic crystal ball, bottle of gin shall we garner this knowledge from?

Please enlighten us, oh wise master. Direct us to the light path.

We are but children basking in the glory of your wisdom.......

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I don't think alien hybrids even know they are. i once dated a woman i met online from newyork that something seemed very strange about her that she wasnt entirely human. she moved very stiff and was very uncomfortable to walk with, but she was the most amazing dancer. she had the biggest ears ive ever witnessed on a human and said claimed she was a fairy...WEIRD...i really think she was insane, but for some weirder reason i think she wasn't completely human either.
i took her to a gathering once and let all my friends meet her. they all called her scary carrie:

i quickly sent her back to newyork and moved on. but if she was a hybrid? i have to admit they're really lame in the sack

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScepticalBeliever
There's no proof they were aliens.

There's no proof they were human, so what's your point?

They could just be CGI animations and completely fake. What's your point?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This video was pretty amazing.

They run into traffic, face first into traffic.

Ambulance arrives at the scene, wraps them in blankets.

They wake up, as if absolutely nothing had happened, and then proceed to go face first into traffic once again.

She got hit by a giant truck, the other one's face literally smashed into the windshield.

This video was lacking much needed speculation. The one with two broken legs was still trying to get away, and allegedly got out of the hospital after only 2 months. She got hit by a giant truck, after having already been hit by a car minutes before. 2 months.

Now, the sister who was documented the most - she is almost completely fine, besides a broken nose. She jumped infront of TWO cars with her FACE and she is fine. Flirting with the guards the next day.

Seriously? Mind control? There is something much more "metaphysical" going on here. The human body is capable of amazing things, but this is some outlandish (and awesome) evidence.

I have no idea what these two sisters are. They are clearly not sane, because they both murdered seemingly random people. I am curious about these two people who were killed. It's very possible that they were put through deep hypnosis, and trained to kill these people, and they wanted to kill themselves in order to not commit murder. Maybe this only activated when they were around eachother - maybe when she wore her sister's sweater it prolonged this "activation".

I don't know. But this is very interesting.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

I motion to enter the OP video as evidence they at least "look just like humans."

It could have been faked sure, but it's all we have to go on. And they look human to me.

Anyways, aren't the majority of so called "alien-human hybrid" reports clearly detailing a weird half-human half-alien style creature? Example : Human hair but big alien eyes...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Don't know what to make of the women, if it's real which it really looks like it is then these women should be close to death right now.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Maybe they were victims of some weird experimenting when they were younger then released to live normal lives, but when they got back together their past trauma surfaced and paranoia kicked in.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I think they might have bonded to closely (no $hit Sherlock!), and formed a strange new type of person, together, psychologically, and had somehow lost the ability to think as an individual, left only to conspire with one another, yet losing their own person - strange very strange.

But the Alien thing in the title..? Maybe there should be an age limit verification for ATS people from now on or something, that's just ridiculous.

But it was interesting, so I'm nevertheless grateful to the OP for posting it in the first place, don't be hurt or anything.. and ah, thanks for the crazy Swedish Twin story - looks like they lost their mind, maybe even lost the male/female, left right brain balance, and became a "fem-quad hive mind"..

edit on 26-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: lol removed at the very end, given the horror of the story.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I have seen some very unusual looking people at a couple of Obama rallies, and when he spoke at West Point for a major war policy speech, with Hillary Clinton in attendance, when the camera panned and focused on one of the students, but, freaky looking people do get "produced" naturally from time to time, but these people looked strange, and had an unusual head shape and eyes, but ah ya never know...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

I think they might have bonded to closely (no $hit Sherlock!), and formed a strange new type of person, together, psychologically, and had somehow lost the ability to think as an individual, left only to conspire with one another, yet losing their own person - strange very strange.

It's known as folie à deux. When two people come together and infect each other with their own psychosis. In this case they infected each other with deliberate self-harm. More often the crimes are committed towards other innocent parties. The James Bulger killers, Ian Brady and Myra Hindley and, most recently, the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs are good (if that's the right word) examples. They all committed inhuman acts alien to normal behaviour.

To imply that they are ET hybrids is scraping the barrel of Ufology in desperation for a new story.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
i watched these videos last year some time and i remember that when they did tests on both of them they both had abnormallly high amounts of HGH (human growth hormone)in their system which was said to be naturally occuring??if you do some research youl find lots on HGH,and how it makes the user feel invincible,ultra srong etc etc

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Interesting

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlegmi

So I watched the videos hoping for some even remote evidence that they were hybrid, blood test, DNA or anything that is not a conclusion drawn by a teenage poster with a overactive imagination. Thanks for wasting an hour of my life.

Hey ! dont blame me, im just forwarding information from Coast 2 Coast.. Im not a filter of data for your pleasure..
Author L.A. Marzulli Introduce the story.. not me

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

There is alien in the title.. because thats what Author L.A. Marzulli Introduce them as in Coast to coast.. and thats why I posted this tread in the first place, because I hear that show. And I cant say if he is right or wrong, because I never seen a alien hybried, atleast not one that told me he / she was one... Infact nobody here on ATS or on earth can say if he is right and wrong... but sure, if we go on the data we learned in school.. nothing is true, not on ATS

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

There is nothing that proves they are not aliens

Oh for gods sake.....

There is nothing that proves that you are not a dolphin. Nothing. Prove it.

Originally posted by Riposte

Can you both please read my 2nd post. You will see I re-iterated that I did not say they weren't aliens, I said you can't use this video as evidence that they were. The title of this thread implies this is proof- my statement is correct, you have misinterpreted it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join