It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien twin hybrids on TV

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

and there are far too many children on ATS who can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality.

Thats not very nice to call me a child that cant tell the difference between fantasy and reality...
first of all im not a child, im 28 years old.. perhaps my bad english confuse you, im from Denmark.
Second, "cant tell the difference between fantasy and reality" ? Do you know whats fantasy and reality ? if so, prove it.. well ? If you know all the answers, perhaps there is no reason for ATS to exsist

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

The damage to the "second car" as she was hit earlier by a car on the freeway, was consistent with what the Police said was damage where a person is usually killed. The Police, who have much more experience in seeing these types of things and who were there firsthand, saw this as being unusual.

Not only did she get hit by 2 different cars, she went on to fight afterward with incredible strength. I already posted about how an enforcer from the NHL of Hockey needed 8 people to restrain him while he went nuts on coc aine. That is only 2 more people then what was needed to subdue a lady who was hit twice, much smaller then the other person I mentioned. That is not to mention the fact she went on to survive a 40 ft drop onto concrete and didn't knock herself out with a steel hammer to the head that drew blood.

This is nothing to say about the Girl was 'crushed' underneath the wheels of that Truck and that was a good rate of speed, you can clearly see her body flung about like a rag doll, yet she was also willing to fight.

To survive is rare, to have it happen again and again.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

I kept rewinding part 1 because I thought I heard that also. Sure enough at about the 9:10 mark in the video as the girl in the red is trying to get up you can hear her say, "they're going to steal your organs." WTF is going on with these two. This is very odd, indeed.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I wasn't going to flag this, only because I've seen this before and I don't think it is alien in nature. But, OP, I see your thread has struck a nerve. There is something there, perhaps just not what you think.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
9 pages, really?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Speaking of alien hybrids.

Think I found another one, guise.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chips

ehhehehehehe...

omg, thanks, that is clearly not a human ..

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I realize this thread has kinda died out, but I ran across this link by accident actually, and remembered this thread on it. So if anyone is interested in it, it seems to have quite a bit of info on this story.

What was "Madness in the Fast Lane"...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
How do you make the leap from "mentally ill twins" to "alien twin hybrids"?

Are you joking?

edit on 30-12-2010 by AwakeinNM because: Arrgh. Typo, matey.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
How do you make the leap from "mentally ill twins" to "alien twin hybrids"?

Are you joking?

edit on 30-12-2010 by AwakeinNM because: Arrgh. Typo, matey.

If you took your time to read my first post, you will notice that it is not me that make any leaps

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
WTF WTF WTF WTF OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rebel21
WTF WTF WTF WTF OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent points. Such in depth and astute comments are what keeps ATS above all the dumb downed trash that ruins the lesser forums!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
In reference to the alien twins, can anyone explain getting up and running around after being severely struck by the vehicles.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

This is a very interesting post. But to say they are alien hybrids is over the top. I guess anything is possible, I just dont see it. And you would think an alien hybrid would be more intelligent.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by EXPLRER
In reference to the alien twins, can anyone explain getting up and running around after being severely struck by the vehicles.

Maybe a doctor could explain this but obviously the hit looked worse than it was. She didnt get up and run whn she jumped off the bridge.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by chips
Speaking of alien hybrids.

Think I found another one, guise.

That is just disturbing. Once again, we could only hope that alien hybrids are more intelligent.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

I have a theory of what may have happened here and forgive me this is my 1st post and only my opinion. OK These twins had got into some problem. One lived in America the other ireland. They were twins and twins no matter how far apart share phsyic links.

They joined together in Ireland due to a problem, possibly a crime or robbery even murder. The twin who had done the dasterly deed (presumabley) had only one person she could share the knowledge with, her twin, and as twins they could not betray each other.

So the twins decided to scarper to the UK and they KNEW they where on the run, but heaven behold the UK cops who generally spend there time writing tickets for speeding and other trivials where NON PLUSED.

When the twins were not allowed back on the coach they pannicked and decided to dart down the central reservation of the M6, maybe they just did not understand UK roads, whatever.

When the cops turned up on the motorway they made a run for it because they knew they were wanted but in fact they actually were not (in britain) and maybe not anywhere if no one had put 2 and 2 together. So this is why
the twin caught and taken to the cop shop afterwards was relaxed, she knew the cop had nothing on her. Even so she had a guilty complex.

She wanted her sister back because they energised each other and depressed each other. Remember they are one and the same. All the nonsense on the M6 was FIGHT or FLIGHT. With a double physic dose.

Think about this, you are a twin,You look at the hurt in the other twins face, the other twin reads it and goes deeper into hurt, you do the same day by day and bring about a compound event of utter helplessness and darkness. They energise there darkness between themselves and due to some guilt or whatever feed upon each other whilst desperately needing each other. There souls are shared through being twins thus they have half the strenght to fight demons and double the strengh to feed upon each others demons.

It explains there crazy wild behaviour to some extent, but I say this, we are surrounded by gods and the beauty of this wordl whilst being encased with demonic entities, I believe both exist. 11/11/11 is a worry.

God bless

It matters not which twin did the initial dreadful if indeed they did, the other twin sees it, feeds on it recipricates it and visa versa you got a loony on the run with nothing to lose.

PS If say twin who are from genuine familes not clone or hybrid and get into this sort of mess, how should we feel about souless cloned hybrid entities running the world and starting endless wars on innocent woman and children who have never harmed us or attacked us.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: holyTerror

Evidence from the crash:

itstimeforanswersblog.wordpress.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join