It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien twin hybrids on TV

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
Oh come on, there is nothing that suggests that they are alien hybrids or some kind of super soldier. For people saying that one got hit by a truck, if you look closely you can see that she wasn't hit head on, she bounced off the side of it and fell on the floor, and the other ones leg exploded who was hit by the car which is exactly what you would expect. If the woman who got hit by the car got up and ran off then I would be impressed.

I think it was the girl who got hit by the car who ran off. The other one whose leg exploded was run over by the truck. She never got up. How could she, with severely damaged legs.

I agree with you though, both accidents would not have been fatal for anyone else.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Not sure if this was covered already as i havnt had time to read through all the replys just yet...

The cap that one of the ladies wore read "Time to believe" perhaps just a coincidence?

htt p://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sig/showthumb.php?img=madnessinfl/redcap1.jpg&width=300&height=300&quality=80

edit on 27-12-2010 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I believe that any discussion about those swedish twins belong more to the Political Madness forum.

Again and again , I see the same thing. People who have commited gruesome murders are being set free. In 2011 the twin, who killed the man who gave her shelter after the police released her , will be freed. in fact if you watch all the youtube clips you will note that the judge had his hands tied. Both the prosecution and the defence agreed she was not a danger to the public (despite killing her host). Faced by this the judge had to give a fixed sentence of 5 years for the killing. With parole this becomes about 2.5 years including time spent in custody before the court hearing.

Goverments do not want to deal with the epidemic of mental illness. We regularly see brutality againts human an animals on Youtube; whether it be throwing puppies in the river, puttin a cat in the microwave , etc. Recently there was a gruesome murder in New Zealand, when a lodger stabbed the owner of the house about 70 times and put her baby (also stabbed) in the washing machine. Not so long ago, the case of the passenger on a coach iin Canada who cut off the head of guy next to him and held it up. In the UK we had the stabbing of two students, each stabbed over 100 times.

The system is failing to protect the citizens from these monsters. I remember a case of a mental patient realeased after serving a short sentence for stabbing someone to death. After his release, he went on to kill another and eat the brain of his victim. Same aplies to most random killing in the UK; often perpetrated by someone who has a history of mental illness and is known to the authorities.

BTW , the serial killer Peter Sutcliffe (yorkshire ripper ) is fighting a legal battle to have a release date set.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

edit on 27-12-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
Not sure if this was covered already as i havnt had time to read through all the replys just yet...

The cap that one of the ladies wore read "Time to believe" perhaps just a coincidence?

htt p://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sig/showthumb.php?img=madnessinfl/redcap1.jpg&width=300&height=300&quality=80

link: www.checktheevidence.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies
I believe that any discussion about those swedish twins belong more to the Political Madness forum.

Goverments do not want to deal with the epidemic of mental illness. . Recently there was a gruesome murder in New Zealand, when a lodger stabbed the owner of the house about 70 times and put her baby (also stabbed) in the washing machine.

The system is failing to protect the citizens from these monsters.

The NZ case you mention has nothing to do with a ' system' failure. It involved an Indian family and a friend who was staying with them, and was to do with money. There is/was no indication that the perpetrator had a mental illness, so the State would have been unaware of his intentions moments before the crime. Just as is the case with most murderers.

In saying that, I too believe this twins case needs to be in another forum entirely, and mental illness as described in the videos is the most likely cause. Linking it to a possible ' alien hybrid' situation is ludicrous. IMO.
edit on 27-12-2010 by annella because: IMO added.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki

link: www.checktheevidence.co.uk...

Thanks for the link. That will certainly add to the discussion.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

Most of my last post was about the release of mentally ill people who have commited murders. Perhaps I should not have included the NZ murder. However I did specifically mention the fact the Sabina Eriksson will be released in 2011. In addition , I ended the post with the case of the serial killer Peter Sutcliffe starting a legal case to be given a release date.

There is a political issue here and , who knows, even the NZ murderer may get early release (if convited ). In the UK , at the moment, there is talk of the early release of thousands of violent criminals (including rapists and killers).

Perhaps the authorities cannot pre-empt murders, but there can sure deal with perpetrators once caught. However they do not seem to have the will to change the laws so that citizens are better protected from those who have already striked..

edit on 27-12-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

It happens all the time! Why don't you find out what you are talking about instead of joining the ridiculed by trying to put a mysterious spin on everything.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4

Originally posted by talisman

Exactly. Adrenaline can't be used to explain away being run over by a truck that size going at that speed. She looked to be crushed to my eyes.

There are physical limitations at some point and getting hit by a truck like that is going to put anyone out. NO matter what type of thing is happening.

I also recall her surviving a 40 ft drop as well? That was amazing as well.

This is all very weird. I honestly don't know what was going on there and the whole twin thing is just bizaare.

Reading this almost made my brain hurt. What a silly arguement. Did you not even pay attention to what happened? First off youre confusing the two girls. Second she did not even get run over fully by the truck, if you watch the front of the truck had already passed and she ran into one of its wheels and her legs got swept under. Then what do you know they say her leg was "exploded" with multiple fractures and "bones sticking out" which is pretty much exactly what youd expect to happen to someone whos legs got run over. The one who had the run in with the truck is NOT the same one who went on to murder the guy. The truck girl is the one with the broken legs who spent 3 months in the hospital, so yes the truck did "put her out". And I'm sure if she went head first into that wheel shed be dead but no, only her legs got run over thus she lived nothing "alien" there.

The other girl, who went on to murder someone, was hit by a car clearly slowing down/stoping already and she got cushioned by the glass. Yes shes lucky to not have been hurt more, but that doesn't make her an alien hybrid. Unless I guess this idiot is an "alien hybrid" too www.youtube.com... along with other ppl who survive getting hit by a car.

No super alien hybrids, sorry, try again on second thought dont, cause its already been shown this is just 2 crazy women not freaking "alien hybrids" just cause some idiot on c2c wants to peddle a ridiculous theory to the folks desperate to believe everythings a conspiracy so he can get attention or sell a book or w/e else.
edit on 27-12-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

Yes there was some confusion on the girls, but that is besides the point. IT is ridiculous to even assume that the girl was not run over by the Truck. IF you see the other angle, you will see the Truck had turned slightly and she was grazed then thrown under, it destroyed her lower body yet she lived and continued to try and fight. The girl who was hit by the Car was the one who went on to do some more damage. Also, I believe she was hit previous as well.

Did you see the damage to the Car and the way she was flung?

Look adrenaline, is not going to explain 2 people not being killed, its as simple as that. Its not going to explain her also surviving that 40 ft drop, or taking a Steel Hammer to the Head.
edit on 27-12-2010 by talisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Look adrenaline, is not going to explain 2 people not being killed, its as simple as that.

The only thing required to explain why neither girl died is a little bit of common sense, average intellect and something beyond primary school learning which is sadly lacking in many of the posts in this thread. Having your leg broken does not mean you will die. Bouncing of a car windshield will rarely kill you.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

It looks a lot like the movie The Island!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
First, starred and flagged!

While I see zero chance that this incident is related to aliens or hybridization, that certainly doesn't take one iota away from the sheer weirdness those four videos show.

Adding to the horror and bizarreness, is the defense's conclusion that somehow the twins were so interconnected that when they came together again, a sort of psychotic critical mass was achieved resulting in the behavior they exhibited.

The murderess, Sabine (?) in the red sweater / coat had already been hit twice by cars and still came up swinging and running, requiring 6 people to get control of her.

Ursula who was ran over by the lorry, while sporting a shattered leg, also showed an inordinant amount of fight as well.

I don't think it would be a good idea for anyone around them for these two to ever come together again, though it might be very interesting to test them both with flash cards for psychic abilities, if these two minds are so closely aligned as to influence each other.

Definitely a 35 on my 1 to 10 weird sh*t O'meter!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Look adrenaline, is not going to explain 2 people not being killed, its as simple as that.

The only thing required to explain why neither girl died is a little bit of common sense, average intellect and something beyond primary school learning which is sadly lacking in many of the posts in this thread. Having your leg broken does not mean you will die. Bouncing of a car windshield will rarely kill you.

That is not what the Police said who were there and saw this first hand. She just didn't 'bounce' off a car, the car happened to be going at high rate of speed and there was damage that is consistent with a person being injured to the point of death.

I have still seen no good answer to this.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
First, starred and flagged!

While I see zero chance that this incident is related to aliens or hybridization, that certainly doesn't take one iota away from the sheer weirdness those four videos show.

Adding to the horror and bizarreness, is the defense's conclusion that somehow the twins were so interconnected that when they came together again, a sort of psychotic critical mass was achieved resulting in the behavior they exhibited.

The murderess, Sabine (?) in the red sweater / coat had already been hit twice by cars and still came up swinging and running, requiring 6 people to get control of her.

Ursula who was ran over by the lorry, while sporting a shattered leg, also showed an inordinant amount of fight as well.

I don't think it would be a good idea for anyone around them for these two to ever come together again, though it might be very interesting to test them both with flash cards for psychic abilities, if these two minds are so closely aligned as to influence each other.

Definitely a 35 on my 1 to 10 weird sh*t O'meter!

I want to add something here to put this in proper perspective.

One of the girls had to be controlled by 6 people. It took 6 people to control her. This after she was hit not once, but twice by a Car.

Now let me draw a comparison.

Hockey enforcer John Kordic who died in the 1990's, was subdued by Police, and it took 8 men to subdue him.

Now he was High on a very large amount of Cocaine, and he was a Hockey Enforcer and he was a large man.

Height 6.01 -- Weight 190

He also was strong as hell. Just look here
www.youtube.com...

Now it took 8 police officers to subdue Kordic just before he died of a Cocaine overdose..

articles.latimes.com...

John Kordic, an NHL player who battled alcohol problems during his career, died late Saturday night after being subdued by at least eight police officers in a Quebec City motel room.

Now can anyone really believe that this lady who was a lot smaller, who had just been hit by 2 different cars would only need 2 less officers to subdue her compared with a Beast of a Guy who was going beserk on Cocaine? A guy who happened to be a very tough enforcer in the NHL?

No way.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
we can all see that these twins is truly possessed!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

That is not what the Police said who were there and saw this first hand.

They certainly didn't say the women were alien hybrids, either.

She just didn't 'bounce' off a car, the car happened to be going at high rate of speed and there was damage that is consistent with a person being injured to the point of death.

The car wasn't going that fast. If you jump up and down on the roof of a car you will dent the bodywork with your bodyweight but you won't die. Google "vietnamese policeman cut in half" and take a look at the video - caution advised. It makes what these women suffered look like nothing more than a nosebleed yet the man remains alive and conscious. Is he an alien, too? Human survivability is an incredible thing.

I have still seen no good answer to this.

That's because you are not denying ignorance. You want it to be unexplainable or paranormal even though it isn't.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I'm guessing that *some* of the 49 members flagging this insanity believe these women are hybrids?

Pitiful.

No wonder the lunatic guests of Coast to Coast keep selling their books and DVDs. No wonder the craziest tales imaginable have at least 49 people gasping in wonder as, bizarrely, they swallow the KoolAid and pay for another cup.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

You seem to be pretty rude. I did not flag this article, although I considered it, probably because of the title hype and the fact that this is an older story. I am not sure that a flag symbolizes agreement with the posters portrayal of the material or merely a signal that this is a story worth reviewing. If the latter is acceptable, I'll go ahead and flag it. 50 flags! You can keep the Kool-Aid, though. I prefer to create my own soft drinks using stevia and other natural ingredients

I found the story fascinating and am not quite sure what fueled these women's strength and resilience. I enjoyed some of the speculation that appeared in this thread. Could it be DNA or genetic differences? I somehow doubt it but wouldn't rule it out. I believe these women's survival came down to a combination of luck and psychophysiological factors. The murder part is baffling and does indicate some kind of a severe psychotic break. One thing is for sure -- the sentence is too light! These women are a danger to themselves and others. They need to be kept separated and in a structured environment to maintain a grasp on reality.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlegmi
reply to post by Vandalour

So I watched the videos hoping for some even remote evidence that they were hybrid, blood test, DNA or anything that is not a conclusion drawn by a teenage poster with a overactive imagination. Thanks for wasting an hour of my life.

I have to agree.

There's nothing here to suggest ANYTHING even in the slightest to do with "alien hybrids". And the fact they were gushing over it on Coast To Coast should give a big clue to it being a load of crap.

Please use your powers of judgement and reasoning. Youtube is not a reliable source, and there are far too many children on ATS who can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

Rude? Rarely. I'm usually most polite, but yeah sometimes.

Taking the time to post at me and tell me you've flagged the thread could also be considered rude. :p

I hope you and your flag have a lovely New Year.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join