It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien twin hybrids on TV

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
In latest Coast to Coast program UFOs & the Star of Bethlehemm, Author L.A. Marzulli Introduce the story about the two twin alien hybried being shown in a documentary called "Twins Madness in the fast lane"

( If you want to hear Marzulli speak about the "alien twins" its around 9 min in part 1 of this C2C )

He say that there is this documenary about two twins that are clearly alien hybrids because of the things they do and because they have super human powers and dont care about pain ( no drugs involved )

I will not go into deepth about what is going to happen in this short documantary where the suposely twin alien hybrids are in, all that I will say is that is jaw dropping even if you belive its alien hybrids, mind control or mental ill persons..

HERE IS THE DOCUMENTARY ABOUT THE TWINS, AS SPOKEN ABOUT BY Marzulli on C2C

Its around 48 min long... enjoy

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Thank you very much for the thread and videos. Much appreciated, would not have known to look for this otherwise. Pretty interesting stuff.

S+F

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
neat
SnF

crazy how they where able to fight back

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
There's no proof they were aliens. Yes, beyond extremely strange behaviour- but that doesn't mean they were aliens. I realise they were tested for drugs and none were found in their systems, so PCP or any other substance for that matter weren't the culprit. However, perhaps mental illness was to blame. That was the official explanation given.

If I remember correctly, they believed one twin was mentally ill, she had lead a very nomadic lifestyle and her past was hard to track. The other- who had previously lived in Ireland, and was married and had lived a normal life up until she ran into her twin again- had what's known as a moment of madness- it does have an official name in French, which I forgot, but that's what it translates to in English.
edit on 25-12-2010 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

There is nothing that proves they are not aliens
If they where half alien with a secret agenda.. I dont think they would speak up about it.

I see its very easy to be skeptical here on ATS.. because nothing is proven in the sense of aliens saying hallo in the TV news, its just to easy to dismiss this as mental illness.. How would you know if they where infact alien hybrids ?? you wont, only if you ever meet some and they told you they where aliens and shown u their spaceship

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Hiya Vandalour. Marzulli is way off track with this one. I can remember these incidents when they happened.

The Swedish twins were mentally ill and looked, in my experience, like they'd been taking Class-A drugs for a few days and were hitting 'the wall.'

One of the twins, Sabina Eriksson, is now in jail for stabbing a guy to death on the day after her release from a prison sentence for the M6 incident. Link

Marzulli has projected his own wacky belief system on real people and real events. In this case, it's a bit low in my opinion because so many people have been affected by the actions of these women. He's lying through his ass. He's ignoring the feelings of the parents and families of the twins and Mr Hollingshead to attract attention. His actions, videos and statements can only hurt them further.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Yes, that is true. I did not say they weren't alien hybrids, I just said that their behaviour shouldn't be an instant indicator of them being alien hybrids. Your thread title leads to the conclusion that these are definitely alien hybrids- a possibility, yes, but it's nowhere near 100% certain. Hell, they could be holograms, we could all be a computer simulation, they could have been androids- there are various possibilities, some more likely than others, just one should not assume that their interpretation of events is the truth, without evidence to back it up.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Oh. I didn't know you were referring to those twins. I watched that last year. Why are they supposedly alien opposed to deranged and troubled Humans?

Without giving away the end but,,,,,,,,,,,they do have one of them in custody so hasn't there been a thorough background search as to who she is? What do the authorities say?

I just think it's a huge leap to call them alien because of their bizarre actions. I might be wrong though.

Thanks for the C2C interview though. That was great!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Hiya Vandalour. Marzulli is way off track with this one. I can remember these incidents when they happened.

The Swedish twins were mentally ill and looked, in my experience, like they'd been taking Class-A drugs for a few days and were hitting 'the wall.'

One of the twins, Sabina Eriksson, is now in jail for stabbing a guy to death on the day after her release from a prison sentence for the M6 incident. Link

Marzulli has projected his own wacky belief system on real people and real events. In this case, it's a bit low in my opinion because so many people have been affected by the actions of these women. He's lying through his ass. He's ignoring the feelings of the parents and families of the twins and Mr Hollingshead to attract attention. His actions, videos and statements can only hurt them further.

Drug testing was conducted and concluded there were none in their system.

I wouldn't say he's lying threw his teeth for it's just a theory )opinion) but I do think it's a long jump to even say there's an alien hybrid connection. But stranger things have happened though.

I think they're more likely the result of some PsyOP hypnosis and were being told (and trained) to totally ignore pain thus being super-soldiers. Something like Duncan O'Finioan

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is very odd story . Im not necessarily saying that I believe that they are alien hybrids but cases where the mother has reported being abducted and then has twins are very common.. Strangely here is another case of twins that also had some odd twists. www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 25-12-2010 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is 100% ATS material. Thanks. S&F.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Not sure at all what to think of this.
"The next day Mr Hollinshead, who lived alone, was seen staggering from his house shouting: 'She's stabbed me'.
As paramedics unsuccessfully tried to save him, Ericksson was seen nearby hitting herself on the head with a hammer before jumping off a 40-foot bridge onto the A50.
She suffered broken bones in the fall but after she recovered she refused to offer any explanation about what had happened."

www.dailymail.co.uk... rs

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScepticalBeliever
There's no proof they were aliens. Yes, beyond extremely strange behaviour- but that doesn't mean they were aliens. I realise they were tested for drugs and none were found in their systems, so PCP or any other substance for that matter weren't the culprit. However, perhaps mental illness was to blame. That was the official explanation given.

If I remember correctly, they believed one twin was mentally ill, she had lead a very nomadic lifestyle and her past was hard to track. The other- who had previously lived in Ireland, and was married and had lived a normal life up until she ran into her twin again- had what's known as a moment of madness- it does have an official name in French, which I forgot, but that's what it translates to in English.
edit on 25-12-2010 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

Hemm... hemm.... hemm...

Well,.... how to begin.....

Did you (at least) notice that they were (the first one) under a TIR and the second has break a car?
(irony added).

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

If you watch the video, it says that they disapeared for a day and after that all the weirdness kicked in..

were they abducted? who knows, but they were pretty much normal people before that happened..

hmmmmm.........

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Sabina is still in touch with her sister (who now lives in America), and is scheduled to be released from prison next year. This story , strange as it is , may not yet be over.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I doubt sincerely this has to do with extraterrestrials.

Drugs? Most probably. Although if I was to come up with some paranormal explanation I would say the strange nomadic sister had some type of telepathic mind infection of her twin. Although I continue to suspect drugs are to blame for the incidents.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Yeah this doesn't appear to be alien related, but they were possibly taken to an underground base and had mind control experiments done on them by the military. Scores and scores of real alien abductees have had physical evidence such as scars and other problems. Many many psychological things happen and occur because of the alien abduction, but never the homicidal tendencies of maniacs can be related to UFOs. Actually there have been suicides, but I am lead to believe it is the secret government who wants the super soldiers who kill for a living, the alien experiments are in a different category.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

So I watched the videos hoping for some even remote evidence that they were hybrid, blood test, DNA or anything that is not a conclusion drawn by a teenage poster with a overactive imagination. Thanks for wasting an hour of my life.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
She was possessed. Period.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The last part made it very interesting. The twin said, "Their gonna steal your organs", "I recognize you, your not even real" Maybe, a alien abduction?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join