It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien twin hybrids on TV

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
There is no evidence that suggests these women are alien hybrids.

Super human strength? If your body secretes enough adrenaline you'd be surprised at what you could physically accomplish.

Surviving a head on collision with a car? Sorry, that does not impress me. Ive heard countless stories of people who have survived much worse. Go ask any soldier who has seen major combat. They will tell you the human body can survive some pretty horrific incidents.

It looks like what we have here is two mentally disturbed sisters who should have been put into psychiatric care. But because of the poor job by the authorities a man ended up losing his life.
edit on 26-12-2010 by kj6754 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2010 by kj6754 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
My parents worked with mentally ill people and i saw first hand a 125lb young man rip a door off its hinges and had to be restrained by my father (bodybuilder) and a pro football player. It took all they could to keep this kid from going nuts and ripping the place apart. Incredible intensity of strength and rage, just because another person drank his coke...I believe these twins to be in that same state, just crazy, sorry.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
I remember watching this programme on TV and at the time i thought it was odd, but this documentary has completely opened a can of worms! Its certainly strange when after being struck by a car on the motor way, she screams to the paramedics " oh i recognise you and i know you are not real" and "they're going to steal your organs"! If not aliens, then these twins are certainly not "normal" beings. Great post.

She was trying to say that the police weren't real police.

Also, later, in the police car, she was talking about how she found the UK "crazy" due to all the street crime and violence and she had also been reading about hospitals stealing organs. So she had most likely been getting wound up by tabloid newspapers and her paranoia just carried it that little bit further.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
theres alot of ridicule going around on this thread, but in all reality how else do you explain somebody being hit by an eighteen wheeler then still surviving and running away?

much less somebody getting smacked by a speeding car, slamming their head into a windshield and fighting off police after? where the hell would somebody be able to make conscious decisions like this much less obtain strength? to me it sounds like something from terminator 3 or species to be exact. it just doesnt happen people and its very ABNORMAL

face it guys, you cannot EXPLAIN what happened. and thats all the evidence i need to know something isnt human or normal about those two females.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Would be very interesting if the families have any connection to the Eugenics program. How were identical twins perceived in terms of the desired gene pool? The Australian girls family name is Hermeler which is of Nordic heritage and the parents lived in Sth Africa before moving to the UK and then Australia.

The link below is an article from The Age which includes video footage of the girls at the shooting gallery prior to the incident. It also suggests there is some evidence of a link between the twins and the Columbine shootings and goes on to say that the police really have no idea why they did what they did but have decided not to interview the surviving twin. They ended their investigation without any answers despite the potential murder charges which could have been brought against the surviving twin.

www.theage.com.au...[/url]

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. Aliens? Dunno. But truly some freakish stuff. I keep asking, why, why, why? Puff of madness huh? Some puff. S&F for blowing my mind. WHY?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

are you sure its an alien hybrid cause it could be a reptilian shapeshifter hybrid from syrius or (a low fourth dimension) or a demon/demon hybrid. if its a reptilian its probably beacause its trying to convince you that its an alien hybrid beacause in 2012 they are going to fabricate a fake alien attack beacause they are our world leaders in fact. you gotta look at ALL the thoerys before jumping to conclusions

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has mentioned that the 3rd video, from 1:15 to 1:21, it is mentioned that the man who was fatally stabbed by this supposed "alien hybrid" Swedish lady, was a former Royal Air Force member. His friend said he often talked about "the places he had been" with the RAF.

Remember that it was the Swedish woman who engaged the RAF man and his friend from across the street? So...if one were to subscribe to this "alien hybrid" theory, perhaps he was the target of an assassination because of some knowledge he may have had about the RAF's involvement with an alien hybrid program?

I'm not saying I think this woman was some alien hybrid at all. However, no matter what one believes, it is totally strange that the woman was hit by 2 cars, one of them very seriously (crushed windshield and roof!!), and just minutes later was up and around fighting with police officers.

Just days later she was released on good health. Mental illness does not give people physical powers to protect their bodies from injuries nor the ability to heal miraculously, so....perhaps there really is more to this woman than we know.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What this thread comes down to is this:

The evidence for them being some sort of alien is apparently the fact that they survived or were seemingly hardly scathed by trauma that would easily kill anyone.

On the flipside, the evidence for them being mental disturbed is put forth by the fact that they spoke nonsense, displayed psychotic behavior, flung themselves in front of cars, and eventually murdered.

What each side of these two arguments don't seem to be able to accept, is that neither of their stances even remotely explain what actually happened.

The leap to calling them Hybrids occurred because of their seeming invincibility. This thread could have just as simply been called Super Hero Twins on TV by that logic. There is no evidence to suggest they're E.T., because we have no (empirical, solid) evidence that there even ARE ET's. I'm not debating whether there are aliens out there and even on our planet. I have little doubt there are. What my issue is, is how is it that this camp (the hybrid supporters) are able to tell us what an alien/human hybrid would be capable of, how they would act, what they would look like, etc. The answer, of course, is that they can't. That argument goes out the window.

Next, we have the usual type of people here who think everything odd can be explained by mental illness. Unfortunately, as much as you'd like to tell stories of super human behavior or not, due to a chemical imbalance in the brain, the human body simply doesn't work that way. Being "crazy" doesn't give you super powers. Exceptional feats do occur. However, to think that being clinically insane is grounds for someone to be run over multiple times by cars; only to get up and run around again attacking other people and more cars; is pretty misguided. In my view, I would have to condemn this group to the typical realm of UFO debunkers: Your description of what "actually" happened is even more complex and ridiculous than what you're trying to debunk.

I just thought I'd point that all out. Personally, I fall into group 3. It's the minority in this thread, but I like it best. I would be much more inclined to believe that there was something sinister done to their brains/bodies, for whatever desired end. Likely a black ops type of deal. Is that right? Eh, I don't know. They sure were paranoid. I also watched the Project Camelot video presented by someone, which was a bit interesting, as well. The mental strain has been long spoken of in psych-ops circles and the realm of mind control. I think it probably comes down to a question of preference...not to mention the type of stuff you've personally gotten into.

In the end, I don't know what happened, and neither do any of you. You could try to be a bit more civil about it, though, considering none of you have the for-sure-answer - despite somehow thinking you do. ha ha. ho ho. I like the 3rd choice, as it can account for everything a lot more cleanly than the other, more obvious culprits. Either way, I have no idea what happened in this documentary. What I DO know, is that it was freaking fascinating and more than a little disturbing. So, thanks for sharing it. I definitely enjoyed the ride.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
So where do these so called alien Hybrids come from? Were they escaped from a military installation? If so why didnt the military take them away when they were in custody?

Ive seen a person get hit by a car and survive, no scratches and the car was a mess, sorry i dont believe this one.The window took most the damage and the top of cars bend in, if you just stand on them.

And why didnt the other girl whose legs were shattered by the semi truck, heal and get up? because she is human. a crazy one at that, pumped up on adrenaline.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
How ridiculous, how do you get "alien hybrids" from this documentary. Utter foolish nonsense by people desperate to "believe". Theres not a drop of evidence to support such a ridiculous claim. I watched it and they are clearly mentally ill just like it says. Now whether their illness or the behavior of the incident was a result of an outside manipulator or just their own craziness is maybe a topic for discussion but alien hybrids is just as silly as saying they are timetravelers or transformers, robots in disguise.
Watch COPS long enough and youll see crazy # like this often enough, injured #ed up ppl still resisting arrest etc. Many of them may be on drugs but mental illness can be just as strong as any drug. Not to mention many people have survived being hit/run over by cars its not unheard of[, google it. I'd hope "alien hybrids" if they really existed would have better things to do than run around screaming like idiots trying to kill themselves on a highway, otherwise being an alien must be pretty damn boring/depressing.
Visit a mental hospital and these girls wouldn't be all that rare, in fact I'm sure youd probably see crazier things.
Geez, only on ATS.
edit on 26-12-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm confused. Where do we have any indications of 'Alien' life forms?

It seems to me to be a bit of something like racial bias.

I see this as a stretch.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
this has been discussed a few times on ats, i'm to lazy to look, but as i remember the last thread atleast contained some logic. might be worth a search.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
maybe that chicks cigarettes were laced or sprayed, which is how you do pcp.
She had a pretty good rum nose going too...bitch drank is what I'm saying.
The organ things... they were traveling and scared themselves with stories.
it had nothing to do with aliens unless they were seeing aliens because they had done pcp, then it would have something to do with aliens. Otherwise she was just a crazy bitch who got her sister all #ed up and riled up.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
There is No evidence at all these women are anything other than mentaly disturbed individuals, how anyone can suggest they are Alien hybrids is just ridiculous. It is threads like this that draws ridicule on anything related to ufology, i would go further and say that anyone saying they are hybrids needs to be thoroughly examined and given much needed medical care.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by redeyeblue

Whilst Alien Hybrids is the most non-plausible explanation I have heard regarding this case, it should also be noted that both were tested for drugs and all tests returned negative results. Neither of the Swedish twins had any previous history of mental illness and neither has shown any sign of mental illness since the event. The only explanation that Doctors have been able to offer to date is that the twins must have suffered a 'rare induced delusional disorder which caused the pair to be temporarily insane'. Correct me if I'm wrong but the word 'induced' is interesting as it suggests there was an outside influence.

I will be interested to see the official explanation that is given for the identical twin girls that shot each other in the head whilst holidaying in the USA last month. The fact that one survived and was taken to a 'Swedish' Hospital in Colarado is interesting indeed.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle
reply to post by redeyeblue

Whilst Alien Hybrids is the most non-plausible explanation I have heard regarding this case, it should also be noted that both were tested for drugs and all tests returned negative results. Neither of the Swedish twins had any previous history of mental illness and neither has shown any sign of mental illness since the event. The only explanation that Doctors have been able to offer to date is that the twins must have suffered a 'rare induced delusional disorder which caused the pair to be temporarily insane'. Correct me if I'm wrong but the word 'induced' is interesting as it suggests there was an outside influence.

I will be interested to see the official explanation that is given for the identical twin girls that shot each other in the head whilst holidaying in the USA last month. The fact that one survived and was taken to a 'Swedish' Hospital in Colarado is interesting indeed.

There are many things drug tests won't pick up. Probably most synthetic compounds. Even though it may be possible to somehow detect it, standardized testing is used in cases like this and standardized testing often doesn't included many substances on the street.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

I have to agree with you, I do not see this as any form of alien hybridization program, no. It seems more like a post hypnotic suggestion.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Yes, drug tests must be specifically focused on something pre-determined to actually register in the tests performed. This also has employment and sports references because the lab costs are very expensive!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

This sounds like a successful harrp experiment.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join