It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien twin hybrids on TV

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
If anyone saw the documentaries, it is obvious they are not aliens. My question is, Sabina seemed to be quite normal (married withe a family) up until she started spending time with her sister, Ursula. Ursula seemed to be the crazy one. Somehow probably because they are identical twins, Sabina started to share Ursula's delusions as if they were her own. The problem is I can't find anything about Ursula's history other than it is said she had lived in the States and been quite nomadic.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

And I cant say if he is right or wrong, because I never seen a alien hybried, atleast not one that told me he / she was one... Infact nobody here on ATS or on earth can say if he is right and wrong... but sure, if we go on the data we learned in school.. nothing is true, not on ATS

This is becoming more common on ATS and it's a damn shame. Rather than use your brain and integrity, you'd rather hide under the blankets and imagine a world where 'anything' is possible. 'Prove it isn't real!' and similar arguments are used to support the 'unlikely' claims of YT videos and internet bloggers. In this thread, you won't even concede that these women are probably human. Sigh...

1 - Did a temporary period of insanity lead to the motorway incidents, murder and sentences of these two women?

Or...

2 - A generations-old secret program to abduct and impregnate human females with alien babies in order to take over the world with hybrids is happening. Did a temporary period of insanity lead to the motorway incidents, murder and sentences of these two hybrids?

If you honestly believe that option 2 is just as probable as option 1, you need to stop taking shots at a school education because you're firing blanks.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

yes i agree totally with the psyops theory/manchurian agents,i imagine it may be easier to control twins rather than an individual candidate,the presence of many mobile phones was also a interesting point,there was something very important in their bags by all accounts,the lap top with the rest of her belongings could hold a key,the fact that the twin hit the car with such power that the windscreen smashed and the metal of the roof bent,and she was left with no injuries to me is the most amazing part of this story,they say she will be released next year,so the story i think is far from over

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I didn't like the music... worse than that # I listen to. I will try again when it's daylight but I can't take that music right now.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
demonic possesion?

this whole thing sounds like a good script for an x-files episode

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I'm totally with Kandinsky on this one.

There's no aliens hybrid or other wise, what we have are two Swedish ladies who quite clearly as seen in the Police bits were high as kites, the only thing keeping one of them upright was something like PCP where pain isn't recognised.

I'm also presuming that one of them had some form of mental instability that perhaps with added drug taking basically pushed her over the edge, enough to kill a man afterwards.

Totally misleading thread title, when I saw the girls I remembered the Police program at the time and could not make any giant leap to alien possession other than perhaps the OP being possessed himself

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Well, I don't know how can we proof they are hybrids or similar, but when you see a skinny girl jump and hit a car on the highway in that way, then stand up take down a police, run and fight with another 4 or 5 chasing her at the same time, you must wonder if there is a paranormal explanation.

It seems to me they are trying to kill themselves to stop something that is torturing them for long time, could be abduction. Facing that kind of situation made them mentally ill, so when doctors saw them, they were declared crazy of course.

Just my opinion.
edit on 26-12-2010 by Trueman because: fix text

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I remember when this aired in the UK where it all kicked off.
when it was tried to determine the story that was to unfold with these twins.
What was never determined was what the hell they were doing in the first place.really.
why were they in the UK ? was there some mission they had set out to complete?
why all the mobile phones, what else were they carrying in that backpack? there was
mention of a laptop so what was on it.
was this a case of contagious madness as one twin was mentally unstable before the
other flipped out.A flit of madness?
and as for the strength one twin showed after being hit multiple times by cars at speed
when tried to be restrained by multiple police officers was unreal.
was this flight or fight and just pure adrenalin kicking in ? I don't know.

So many possibilities, who can be sure what went on or wrong.
mind control gone bad? very very disturbing stuff.
has the story ended here?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Facing that kind of situation made them mentally ill, so when doctors saw them, they were declared crazy of course.

The thing is, we know 'crazy' exists and we don't know that aliens are here or that they're running an international hybridization program. It isn't reasonable to compare the two.

Psychotic episodes happen and when they do, the strength is very impressive. I've been involved in physical management and arrests of people in the past who were undergoing psychotic episodes. It can be a messy business; full of tears, snot and urine. A ten stone guy can take 4-6 adults to manage them safely due to their fierce strength. Their aggression and violence can switch from being focused on others to severe self-harm and a serious risk of injury to others in the process (like jumping into traffic).

These people need help and support, romanticising them as victims of society and alien abduction isn't helping them. In terms of Marzulli, he's taken away the humanity of these people and replaced them with cartoon character 'alien hybrids.' His view of the world (DVD/book sales) is more important to him than the lives of the people he uses to generate attention...bit like his friend Jacobs.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

And I cant say if he is right or wrong, because I never seen a alien hybried, atleast not one that told me he / she was one... Infact nobody here on ATS or on earth can say if he is right and wrong... but sure, if we go on the data we learned in school.. nothing is true, not on ATS

This is becoming more common on ATS and it's a damn shame. Rather than use your brain and integrity, you'd rather hide under the blankets and imagine a world where 'anything' is possible. 'Prove it isn't real!' and similar arguments are used to support the 'unlikely' claims of YT videos and internet bloggers. In this thread, you won't even concede that these women are probably human. Sigh...

1 - Did a temporary period of insanity lead to the motorway incidents, murder and sentences of these two women?

Or...

2 - A generations-old secret program to abduct and impregnate human females with alien babies in order to take over the world with hybrids is happening. Did a temporary period of insanity lead to the motorway incidents, murder and sentences of these two hybrids?

If you honestly believe that option 2 is just as probable as option 1, you need to stop taking shots at a school education because you're firing blanks.

Im not saying anything, im just angry on the skeptics.. its just to darn easy being one on ATS, I came to ATS with a open mind for all things. Do cats fly ?? I would say: NO ofc they dont... we all know that. But here on ATS I will not be the easy going skeptic... I will listen and present info, instead of killing a tread before the story evolves.. who knows, if a story evoles somehing new comes up. Give it a chance man, you dont even get money for being the skeptic you are. And I never dismissed your option 1 as you presented.. you are trying to make me sound like a closed minded person, im not.. im open to both option 1 and option 2, sometimes its best just keeping your mouth shut.. you dont always have to choose between option 1 or 2 sometimes its best just to lean back and enjoy to show.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Whopps, I thought it was a fake and wrote so. Then I watched again and realised both girls had ran out into traffic. My bad....
edit on 26-12-2010 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Trueman

Facing that kind of situation made them mentally ill, so when doctors saw them, they were declared crazy of course.

The thing is, we know 'crazy' exists and we don't know that aliens are here or that they're running an international hybridization program. It isn't reasonable to compare the two.

Psychotic episodes happen and when they do, the strength is very impressive. I've been involved in physical management and arrests of people in the past who were undergoing psychotic episodes. It can be a messy business; full of tears, snot and urine. A ten stone guy can take 4-6 adults to manage them safely due to their fierce strength. Their aggression and violence can switch from being focused on others to severe self-harm and a serious risk of injury to others in the process (like jumping into traffic).

These people need help and support, romanticising them as victims of society and alien abduction isn't helping them. In terms of Marzulli, he's taken away the humanity of these people and replaced them with cartoon character 'alien hybrids.' His view of the world (DVD/book sales) is more important to him than the lives of the people he uses to generate attention...bit like his friend Jacobs.

I accept your reasonable explanation as the strongest theory for this case, no questions about it. But I try to keep my mind open to other possibilities, even if they sound hard to believe, they have a chance to be true, regardless the usual lack of evidence.

The fact that we all are subscribed to ATS put us in the selected group of people who believe in UFOs and E.T.s, besides other things, that doesn't mean we won't accept logical explanations.

I find many empty spaces in this particular case, for example : Why these twins haven't been contacted by a serious journalist to have an interview ? , If they can be considered somehow dangerous, Why the authorities lost the track of the one living in USA now?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I'm not even going to bother wasting my time getting into all the drama of this -- I just watched all of the videos and this is really crazy stuff, thanks for sharing it on here with all of us. As far as all the stuff about aliens goes, it reminds me a lot more of something out of the Island than aliens, but hey whatever - what difference does it make?

The Island

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Do cats fly ?? I would say: NO ofc they dont... we all know that.

But they're trying their best... Cats with wings

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Is anything remotely abnormal, remotely not boring, even remotely special, automatically means aliens did it? So sad.

Well I guess the human race is a bunch of dumb apes.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
this stinks more of MKULTRA than any alien hybrid scenario.

2nd line

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
You know I have seen greater feats of strength and self abuse with no register from PCP users in the states. Maybe these girls were wacked out on some drug.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The alien hybrid stuff is bogus. This real story here is how any human body can remain conscious through these impacts. What drug can you take that would protect you from these kinds of impacts? I never knew there were drugs in existence that could keep you moving after being hit by a truck.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The question none of you have answered is which diagnosis is the correct one: folie a deux or "puff of madness"? Or are neither correct?

As far as I am concerned, the second is an invention of psychiatrists whenever they are at a loss to explain temporary insane behaviour. It explains nothing and is used in the psychiatric profession merely so as not to lose face because the psychiatrist called to give evidence in court cannot account for the strange behavior of the person facing criminal charges.

This leaves folie a deux. As the two women were twins, it is, given the close mental affinity often displayed between twins (sometimes of a paranormal kind, i.e., both having the same chance-defying thoughts or mental state at the same time despite being separated by many miles), quite possible that the mental instability of one twin became shared by the other once they had met. However, the problem with this theory is that neither woman had any record of mental illness prior to their meeting, so that the cause remains purely hypothetical. Of course, this might mean merely that one woman never lost control over herself sufficiently to bring her psychotic state to the attention of relatives, the police, doctors, etc. Did their meeting up incite illness in one that was then transmitted to the other? Possibly. But it can remain only conjecture, as there is no independent evidence that this happened. Despite the ad hoc psychiatric labels applied to the strange case of these two women, I would regard it as unexplained.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Pardon me? This may or not be a hybrid and most likely it is just twins .. human twins.

But I will quickly correct you on something. YOU DON'T KNOW of an alien hybrid program but... I certainly do and yes they are totally human looking now. You want me to prove it I'm sure. Well I claim to be an experience'er and so does my sister that I didn't even meet until we were teens. She makes serious claims of fetal implantation etc ... The thing is she never told me until I asked her and I had to keep asking she tried to blow it off but I pressed on and once I told here I believed and had thing happen to me she opened up and blew my mind away...You see I though all this was crap until one day a large memory block they(yes the Aliens) placed on me failed, and I remember the "Aliens" checking me over. After that I asked around my family if they had anything "strange" happening to them. I got as far as my sister and she started crying and telling me about the many encounters. I then shared my encounters with her. We were both amazed to find out that we both were NOT CRAZY, and that this was actually happening. After that I looked up my name on an "Ancestry" site and found the alien abduction phenomenon way back in my family line. I'm talking late 1800's or so or like 1897. The story was short but detailed enough to get the "geest" of it. There were some men walking down the road as night fell then out of no where a light comes down out of the sky and attacks( that story claimed attacked) one of my relatives. The story continues on to say that this man had physical confrontation with what ever this being was that came out of the light and attacked my ancestor. From then on the man they called "Ole Geezer Sam(insert my last name here) the only man in the country known to roll in the hills fighting the Devil himself!

So get this straight bud. I'm not on here trying to convince you guys all the time like others do that aliens are real and so are hybrids. Nor do I really give a frak about a so called "disclosure". I don't think they are nice and I don't believe they are here to help us in any way. But one thing I do know for dern sure.

The Alien phenomena is very real 100%.
I am positive because I am a contactee. Not that I like that either. I'm pretty sure these things have a beef with who ever created us. They seem bent on altering the prefab model I'll say that. Now whether these twins were hybrids is obviously unknown. It's possible though. And it's just as possible and even more probable that the twins are experiencing that twin madness thing that can happen to one in a million twins. OK? See some folks can have an open mind and not let brains fall out eh?
K then you been set straight pal I expect you to conduct yourself as such.Thanks
FG

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join