It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

"In Pakistan recently, over 1,000,000 people were chased from their homes by 7,000 with guns"

The problem is not the 7,000 people, it's the 7,000 guns and how many rounds of bullets each!?! Are you going to stand and just let someone shoot you or move along to save your life?!? If each person has just 100 rounds, that's 700,000 dead for taking a stand.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by kshaund
reply to post by FiatLux

You presume they can't control our soul - I believe they can do that also.
If our only freedom is through our minds, that's not really freedom, is it?

No, no one can control your soul, or spirit, and there can be no technology to do so.

Free will has little to do with the physical plane, it extends to much higher levels of existance. On the physical levels most of perceive free will as a license to do what we want, however, as with all other freedoms, there is also responsibility. I this case our responsibility is to actually KNOW what our WILL is, and to do that without interfering with the will of another.

Responsibility doesn't make it mandatory - we (humans) are NOT responsible for the Elite/Illuminati/NWO. And they DO use their free will to interfere with the free will of others!

Therefore, I don't see any universal rules, laws, even etiquettes being followed or enforced 'here'. Billions over thousands of years have been totally used and abused by the Elite - I believe its been happening to us since the beginning of our time. War is the rule, not the exception, and it's all based on lies WE did not make.

We've never been free as humans - we've always been slaves and (pardon me), I get really peeved (understatement) at any notion we created this. It's like blaming a pet picked from a litter to go live with an abusive family for creating their unbearable and endlessly torturous living environment.

It goes on everywhere and is allowed, supported, created because that's what the Elite want. We can only (if we're lucky) have some choices and manage to make some of our lives better. I hardly think a letter writing campaign asking psychopaths to soften their hearts and just let us live is the way to make a change. They (Elite) created their domination long before we were here. We were born into slavery, how is that fair in any being's perspective?

There's SO MUCH SPACE and room out there, that they can't even let us just live boggles my mind, but not near as much as being boggled that they are allowed to do this - allowed to intentionally hurt - they only exist to make us suffer here - I absolutely believe if we were left truly on our own we would work out a way to live in peace - because we'd be starting from a neutral playing field.

But there's zero possibility of that happening while these guys have technological advantages that can stop us in a variety of ways, not the least of which is now being tasered for no reason at all.

If the masses banded together, it would just make it easy to kill a bunch at once.

The way I see it, without divine intervention (whatever that ultimately is) we remain the underdog. Sure, a few aware people here and there, but mostly everyone's numbed down through tv, working to pay taxes, busy drinking and doing drugs or totally caught up in a dysfunctional lifestyle of anger and abuse.

There's no technology that can manipulate the soul??? How are you so sure about that when you said you don't know about death. What about people's testimony that when astral traveling they aren't permitted out of the solar system? Or told to get back? Phil Schneider claims in underground Dulce they do indeed have souls trapped. If there is time travel, space travel, soul travel, spaceships, sound/light energy, there is a way to manipulate souls through technology - to think it "could not be" is to miss an answer to an even bigger question.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by kshaund]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

"In Pakistan recently, over 1,000,000 people were chased from their homes by 7,000 with guns"

The problem is not the 7,000 people, it's the 7,000 guns and how many rounds of bullets each!?! Are you going to stand and just let someone shoot you or move along to save your life?!? If each person has just 100 rounds, that's 700,000 dead for taking a stand.

No, its not. The crowds would take out the gunmen. However, it would a lot of casualties including peoples children, and this is the reason there is a huge division amongst ETs. This is why with the starseeds, since their are different viewpoints held, free will itself is on the line, millions of starseeds are here, and many are not yet, though soon will, waking up. Even when I was asleep I was still handing in reports and remember odd experiences and dreams throughout childhood. I knew when I woke up who I was handing a report into, and it was the Federation. I've talked to others online and this is something consistent. This is happening because this system is too negative, free will is affected and many can't speak up. I don't believe myself that the Cosmos expects every generation to lose their children trying to suppress violence.

So there is a grey area here that is not easily defined, and there has to be some kind of balance. Since, unlike two of my friends who either have an outright noninterference contract, and the other varying degrees of this, I have no memories of that. I've been trying so hard to think of effective ways to get people to write in to, both letters and emails, phone and demand help.

By the way, if bad guys move into a neighborhood this would be the governments responsibiltiy to prevent injury to these people. I mean thats armed invasion, militia style. Peaceful unarmed people, except in an all out revolution, would not be expected to put their children on the front line. So Im going to have to disagree with anthra on this, nor should the repsonse have destroyed everyones homes unless the government was demonstrating lack of responsibility for their positions and didn't care.

There has to be a balance found between people being able to stand up and make noise.
But Max Igan, another starseed whether he knows it or not by the way, has some very good videos about saying no, making noise. Letting the leaders know with writing, phone, even groups visiting their local offices NO, thats treason, that law, bill or statute is a crime against humanity. You will be replaced should you attempt it, we are making everyone aware (you have to actually need to do this locally) and if you are such a cretin as to pass this, note: WE WILL NOT OBEY, but will ignore it and openly follow our conscience in this matter. I don't they've informed you, but in basic law, it is a crime to follow any unjust order (a bill is one of those too), not just one that is constitutional, but one that you consider treason against humanity. And ignorance of the law doesnt excuse the crime. In a sense, all the sheep following the fascist bills are criminals.
It is you duty to stand up.

Another thing, if and when some people get targetted, we need to protect them and not just allow this. In other words, thousands go to the police station and demand release and say we are all doing the same thing as that bill is treason, thousands or millions show up at court and say the same thing.

There are non-violent ways to say NO, and if enough do them they would be incredibly startled. They're used to sheeps being sheeps.

Also, metaphysically we're very much more than anyone knows. We are a part of the Creator. We co-create. Law of attraction. Meditiation/peace groups in each area, bringing up nwo and survival issues as well. Setting the intent will grow it larger, metaphysically. Local message/forum boards in communities, perhaps linked to a free advertisor board online. Disclosure needs to be brought up.

Visualize disclosure now. The speakers are giving their talks to a relieved crowd, and the disaster will be mitigated.

And walking outside and asking for them to help is a great idea. Because if enough do it, this is all over.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
And a very powerful way to show intent, metaphysically, is to reach out across the ocean to your brothers and sisters in the middle east, and to form mediation groups with them, and dialogue. Its hard when they have shut down most methods of communication in this massive control attempt. But many live throughout the world, and we are totally ignoring this issue. War, for corporate interests, in fact, war for any interest, is murder. There are many differences in culture, and that is understood. But people need to set aside the difference and find the common grounds, these are our brothers and sisters, and respect each other.

The "Living Way" was established long ago in the Cosmos, it is Pleiadian and incorporates what we would call virtues, and now is complex but agreed upon by all, and many other societies have adopted it. The first virtue dealt with war, or physical means to force another.

And under no circumstances is physical methods used, and common ground and negotiations, along with allowing each their free will and not forcing or cohersing another, in other words live and let live. This is what all humans need to live like. And then with others of like mind, should advancement into the cosmos occur. This is not to say that against a severe external threat planets and allies do not join forces.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

The soul, in many religions, spiritual traditions, and philosophies, is the spiritual and eternal part of a living being, commonly held to be separable in existence from the body; as distinct from the physical part. It is typically thought to consist of ones consciousness and personality, and can be synonymous with the spirit, mind or self.[1] The soul is believed to live on after the person’s physical death, and some religions posit that God creates souls. In some cultures, non-human living things, and sometimes other objects (such as rivers) are said to have souls, a belief known as animism.[2]

The terms soul and spirit are often used interchangeably, although the latter may be viewed as a more worldly and less transcendent aspect of a person than the former.[3] The words soul and psyche can also be treated synonymously, although psyche has relatively more physical connotations, whereas soul is connected more closely to metaphysics and religion. -- Wikipedia

We can use this definition for "Soul".

Because of the very construction of the Universe the Soul or Spirit is a transendental "object", in that it is not truly manifest on the physical plane, and only occupies a body or physical form. When the physical dies, the Soul moves on to another, and does so, essentially unchanged. The only thing that remains of the physical is the experience the Soul had while in that physical form.

To think that there can be a physical technology that can in any way control a transendental being (object) is utterly incongruous with reality on any plane.

My comments about death were that I don't know about the "other side". Nobody does, there exists between life and death a thing know in Enochian Physics as a "ring-pass-not". Meaning that information cannot pass in either direction. So...in death we only have a memory of previous life, in life we only have a memory of previous death. Of course, in life as in death we also have memories of all previous experience.

I'm not sure how travel can be limited on the astral planes. I've been doing this for decades and have NEVER had any problems traveling to where I wished...to the best of my knowledge and experience there are NO limitations.

I'm going to categoricaly state that; Phil Schneider is mistaken.

Responsibility doesn't make it mandatory - we (humans) are NOT responsible for the Elite/Illuminati/NWO. And they DO use their free will to interfere with the free will of others!

Responsibility is a double edged sword! While it IS the responsibility of everyone to insure that they not interfere with the will of another, it is also the responsibility of everyone to insure they are not interfered with.

Yes, I have no doubts that there are those who would interfere with others, BUT, it is those very "others" that allow it. You must take the responsibility to stop those who would interfere with you.

Oh, and in my little example of Pakistan. Yes a bunch of people would be killed, however, they would die "free". It also very doubtful that many would die anyway...the 7,000 I'm sure would see the hopelessness of their position and retreat. In any case the million would assert their status as "free", and more importantly, retain it. The point here is that IF a people are repressed, all they need do is take a stand against that oppression. Sure some will die, others will live on without oppression. I should further state; if one is oppressed and does nothing about it, they deserve to be oppressed. You can not allow fear to control you, you must control fear.

We've never been free as humans - we've always been slaves and (pardon me), I get really peeved (understatement) at any notion we created this.

No, you did not create your state of enslavement, but you are allowing it to continue.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yes they would die free. But as a mother its fundamental to understand that one of things holding back freedom for this planet is the incredible love we have for our children, and that warfare, fighting for freedom is the opposite of peace. This is one of the contact moments I received just praying about and envisioning this planet, and its people, and the children and how a few hold the majority, its not just being asleep at the wheel and dumbed down by flouride, its the need for peace, and a normal life, and loving your babies.
And I recieved contact, in postcard form, and that this was given as the reason humanity was loved and would be helped.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
AnthraAndromeda, You are promoting violence to an already violent earth with your vulgar posts. I sense this strongly as I myself get the feeling of "beating someone down" with information or physical force by reading what you post and how you put your words [very unalienlike].

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by stridergax
Hello Anthra,

I apologize if this question has been asked already, but I haven’t read the entire thread – work and all.

Do you have any information of the validity of books and documents such as “The Law of One (Ra Material)” or Robert Morning Sky’s Terra Papers?

I was just curious.

~StriderGax

I've read the Ra material...there are quite a lot on inconsistancies with conventional esoteric teaching and wisdom there. So, I tend to discount much of that. I've not read the Terra Papers...so no comment...

Noted.
More comments on this quote please.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by xds777

Originally posted by stridergax
Hello Anthra,

I apologize if this question has been asked already, but I haven’t read the entire thread – work and all.

Do you have any information of the validity of books and documents such as “The Law of One (Ra Material)” or Robert Morning Sky’s Terra Papers?

I was just curious.

~StriderGax

I've read the Ra material...there are quite a lot on inconsistancies with conventional esoteric teaching and wisdom there. So, I tend to discount much of that. I've not read the Terra Papers...so no comment...

Noted.
More comments on this quote please.

Yes, yes, I would alos like more on this subject. I have read the Ra Material but disagree with his take on it. One thing I find that I do not agree with, is the amount of negative things that many claim are to happen to us, and that we are to be going through. More comments are welcome.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Previous poster:
Negativity is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

"Anthrarara" still awaiting your reply.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Violet Sky,how did you know about the evacuation plan,and the ships?I think I was trained to fly one of the ships,at least I know I have the ability.

And why would you warn people to not board ships that would save their lives?

You need to be specific,I believe you know things that will help me,and I think I can help you.Look up One4all posts.U2U me,and Unity99 if you are reading this would you please do the same.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by xds777

He is not exactly promoting violence. There is a difference here, and I have noted, in the degree to which it is expected we stand up to those who think they are slavers on this planet, and we are considered a prison planet, and the inhabitants, though abused with their memories wiped for many incarnations, are considered to be in agreement with the terrible things their nuki/leaders are doing because they don't make a stand.

Now there are many men, who I know who totally understand the spirit of where he said that. But, there are many incarnated as starseeds, who have lived through what is holding people back and they are handing many reports. No one should accept lack of freedom, and no one should tolerate the way this world is. The other planets have all taken themselves back from the old empires rule when it was discovered that the dark side had spread itself so thin its home planet was in ruins, and they were cut off from each other. That was the end. Other planets, had fallen into primitive conditons, like reset buttons, and their rule continued. Its the lack of back bone to stand up for what is right that is making this a complex issue, and some are not on the side of helping us at all.

But there has also been a great deal of genetic altereing down to us, so we have crippled dna. We are one of the few races that are basically so passive and peaceful and naturally loving, that we cant overpower the evil leaders, and hence they manage to stir the pot continually as angents of chaos through manifuactured wars, terror groups, events, economic meltdowns, massive poverty, and manipulate people into fighting each other. Its an enigma that we are so peaceful we ourselves follow extremely inhumane orders and commit horrible cruetly. And these nuki elite laugh their asses off at what dumbed down sheeple we are, fattened to the slaughter but no fortitude to shout and mean NO! They think they're sullying our hands so that cosmically we are co-creators and will be left their prisoners after the SHFT.

Advanced, noble, wonderful, elite freedom fighters do see things differently. But I see both sides here, and I'm living the vulnerable position and understand what is holding humanity back, and while it is unfortunate, there are some good points we have too.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
No I just wanted to say another side of it.
I were abit immature myself in a few notes there I can see, I guess I haven't read the whole thread.

Your opinion has a good point to it Unity.
I'll continue to check this thread.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by xds777]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by xds777

AnthraAndromeda, You are promoting violence to an already violent earth with your vulgar posts.

I think you misunderstand my intent. I'm not advocating violence, but rather responsibility. The responsibility for your own actions and position within your social structure. Many say that they are nothing but slaves. And, I say it is your responsibility to change that. If the required change can not be brought about except through violence; while sad, so be it.

Ultimately, it is your responsibility to free yourselves, through whatever means neccessary.

My home world was "taken" and my people enslaved twice of our last million and a half years. Both times this enslavement lasted for quite a long time (longer than your short Human history), and both times we had to fight, spill blood and loose many of our loved ones to a long war. Both times we regained our freedom, and it is only through strength that we keep our freedom...strength and the willingness to do whatever it takes.

EVIL EVIL EVIL
You are promoting people to accept harsh conditions that they can improve, and trust authorities like a soldier to go die for your country?
What if the authorities are wrong then?
What about the people that used their free will and was under temporary confusement and more or less unwillingly made a choice to fall under oppression, they too deserve to continue being oppressed? If so, for how long should they accept being oppressed?

How am I promoting the acceptance of harsh conditions? I'm not telling you to trust authority, I'm telling you to take responsibility for that authority. If you, through the exercise of free will placed yourselves in an oppressive state, then it is your responsibility to exercise that free will and correct the situation.

My posts most assuredly do not condone slavery!

Classification part 2: Working with the NWO agenda? Baaaaaaaaaaad man. Bad bad.

Nope...sorry you're wrong, yet again. I'm not working with any Earth based agendas or groups. I am a free being and do as I see fit...there is nothing "fit" about the NWO, nor the Grey agendas.

I'm sorry if you don't understand what I think of as simple English, but, don't you think it would be wiser to make some attempt at understanding before you condemn?

Etarzi od Oma.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well, from what I can see this is like a legal issue, being forced to deal with war criminals that have depopulated planets and are the very ones responsible for my own home world losing billions of lives as the entire planet was destroyed.

The negotiations are not going well, and I have been told this was not expected, though we need to demand this and send the light and positive energy towards this goal.

But should the meetings truly be held with such criminals representing humanity? These men are not just cosmic criminals but also earth ones, and have violeated the Geneva Convention and many international laws. The banking system is in itself usary, and is extortion and fraud. These men must be arrested, even if it would be by citizens arrest then perhaps the leaders of the delegation would find others more worthy to represent humanity than these criminals who must be charged.

Before the dangers become greater there is little time, so the charges alone for the political and corporate heads should be done and be enough. The few should be dealt with so the many have freedom.

Since this is a legal issure, we should make lists of all the key players in these organizations and draw up charges that we know they are guilty of even in general overtunes and failure of the police, the citizens must charge them. They can laugh all they wish, but this should be legally noted by the Federation and thus secure proper negotiations.

We're dealing a geomagnetic pole shift and have to get this going.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
What did he make of the relation to Crowley, who was SUPPOSEDLY a disinformationer?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Quite right, the negotiations aren't going well. It seems that the Greys have made deals of their own with the shadow government, and this will of course not allow public oversight or input.

The only solution to this "closed door" deal making with the Greys is disclosure, which is difficult. Partly because the governments have so conditioned the public to disbelieve anything ET, that even a legitimate attempt from a "grass roots" movement is all but doomed to failure...though still I/we will try. And, unfortunately, a massive disclosure from the sky would also fail because the government would cry "invasion"...in the end they still get what they want.

Its a shame really...almost all of Earth's problems could be solved by simply telling the truth. Environmental issues could be addressed, the ecconomy would be back on track, unemployment and homelessness would disappear, and energy problems would be a thing of the past. But, alas, most humans are lied to and accept the lies as truth.

Etarzi od Oma

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well, there are better people to negotiate with but in one respect this is going through hoops, and in a sense hopefully is entrapping the corrupt elements blocking things here. I've had some things explained to me about this. This is one step. In any case, what you said about planets that have taken their freedom back is really important. We can't just sit around talking about things, complaining, but need to spring into action locally. Create local message boards with topics, many videos, and link free advertisors to them, create a stir.
Graphic art posters and tshirts. Just a few, 5 can make a splash.

But we have to say NO. Go down to their offices, in person, and just say, to everyone of their pathetic controls or criminal type bills and statutes, NO, don't you dare even think about passing that, its a crime against humanity. And you're not going to be in next time. If you make the mistake of passing such crimes off as laws or statutes, We are going to DISOBEY them openly, we not comply with your crimes, for we're not the traitors, you are! All of us have that capacity. This world would be radically different if people started to make noise.

By the way, that is something Max Igan in his wonderful videos, the one about not complying, says. He's also a starseed, or more.

Disclosure is a big issue we have to demand. The minute it happens things change.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If they wear blue military uniforms tell them they owe me an explanation and I would appreciate it in writing on paper mailed to me,no chanelling please.

I am not joking here.I am appealing for Galactic intervention on behalf of myself and any family members who have been unjustly deprived of our born right to freedom of choice regarding our destiny.

The Captain of the ship also owes me an explanation as to why he considered 86ing me,even though it obviously didnt happen.

My experience wasnt terribly traumatic thanks to a Woman who knows who she is.

I know we are in a galactic war but could I please be gven a more detailed explanation.

Again I appeal for immediate intervention by the Galactic council to STOP THE ONGOING ABDUCTION OF MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY,I require written confirmation that steps have been authorised to defend my family,as a member of some kind of family with power that I know I posess,I DEMAND THAT MY WISHES BE ATTENDED TO IMMEDIATLY.

If no reply is forthcoming in the immediate future I will consider my appeal to have been ignored and I shall conduct myself accordingly .

A reply is required,with a decision that shall appoint accountability to those who are and shall always be held to answer for breaches in the law of One or Ra or whatever is on the edge of my thoughts,the name of the law doesnt matter because the fabric of it is all around us.

My demand for council intervention MUST BE HEARD because I am already aware that this forum is accessed by members of the Federation who are loyal to my family line.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Unfortunately there are Laws and laws. There are Laws of physics, Laws of Nature, Laws of Chemistry, etc. And there are laws that are invented by thinking people; laws of the state you live in, laws of your country, laws of other countries, planets, etx.

The Laws of Nature can not be violated, no matter how hard One might try. The laws of people can, but, One species or government can get around the laws of another species or government by simply stating they don't recognize those other laws.

The laws that are being violated in the case of Earth are the non-intereference laws, the Federation is one of the mainproponents of this law, the others, the Zetas do not subscribe to these laws, and therefore do not have to follow them, the governments of Earth also do not subscribe to these laws, and, therefore, are not violating them.

All of this sucks, but it is also reality...if I were you; I would do what ever I thought neccessary to preserve myself and family. Starting with finding a way to get another 3 billion people to ask for intervention from the Federation...if enough ask, they will respond.

Etarzi od Oma

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join