It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

You presume they can't control our soul - I believe they can do that also.
If our only freedom is through our minds, that's not really freedom, is it?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
reply to post by FiatLux

Have you had your tablespoon of doom and gloom for the day? You were given a will, use it for a change.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
FiatLux:

We don't have free will currently, though when we are freed and healed we will begin to advance and evolve as is truly Divine Mother's plan for us, and the multiverse is interconnected, so its urgent that this enslavement ends. Starseeds who are here by the millions are having trouble waking up. Even with crafts being sited, there are many that are still not aware, though I affirm that this has ended as well and they are fully awake and aware, remembering their missions to free this planet. Prime Creator, the Council of Nine, archangels and cosmic families of ETs, intend this ends in freedom and eutopia and advancement, finally restoring empowerment and evolution to humans and earth, and affecting all, as this is the Divine Plan. While there is spirituality here, as 5D and higher gives people far greater awareness, and the Universal Understanding, interconnectedness, this is not a religion, no cults need to be formed thank you very much.

There is no free will, its been badly compromised. The negative harvest the nuki's are trying to pull off by the economic collapses, wars, rising crime rates, and destruction of mother earth, to dirty our hands because we're not shouting out NO enough therefor they are trying to make the slaves co-creators of the mess, is negated, null and void, partly because starseeds are finding this negative 3d matrix overwhelming as well, and they still hand in reports.

To say humanity can sort this out ourselves.
Surrounded by the nuki and their militia, about to be swept away by the pole reversal, while they go underground, yea, you think so. And who is going to gather their souls, the soul catching/wiping technology the nuki set up, oops I mean to say the patriarchal biblical figures that have been recylced in myths since Sumerian days?????

There are real Ets, they are 5D and higher. They meet with archangels in their councils, and are team players, connected in the Universal Understanding, the group mind, and they are not only assisting us, its Divine Mother/First Cause/Prime Creator (whichever you feel comfortable saying, I say Mother's) will that they do.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by kshaund

We don't have free will. Starseeds who are here by the millions are having trouble waking up. Even with crafts being sited, they're still not aware, many, though I affirm this has ended and they awake and aware, remembering their missions to free this planet. Prime Creator, the Council of Nine, archangels and cosmic families of ETs, are trying to pull in the positive ending, which and accomplish Prime Creator's Holy Plan for this time.

There is no free will, its been badly compromised. The negative harvest the nuki's are trying to pull off by the economic collapses, wars, rising crime rates, and destruction of mother earth, to dirty our hands because we're not shouting out NO enough therefor they are trying to make the slaves co-creators of the mess, is negated, null and void, partly because starseeds are finding this negative 3d matrix overwhelming as well, and they still hand in reports.

To say humanity can sort this out ourselves.
Surrounded by the nuki and their militia, about to be swept away by the pole reversal, while they go underground, yea, you think so. And who is going to gather their souls, the soul catching/wiping technology the nuki set up, oops I mean to say the patriarchal biblical figures that have been recylced in myths since Sumerian days?????

There are real Ets, they are 5D and higher. They meet with archangels in their councils, and are team players, connected in the Universal Understanding, the group mind, and they are not only trying to help us, its Divine Mother/First Cause/Prime Creator (whichever you feel comfortable saying, I say Mother's) will that they do.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Unity_99]

What happened to AnthraAndromda? Or are you him, or are you doing this together? Let`s see, what has been showed so far. A website that is suppose to belong to an alien race? That`s proof?

How long did it take to write that up? Are there aliens here above us and among us.........yes there are. Most of us ARE alien to the world. Most are here to learn and grow. Most of us did not originate from this system.

Have you ever heard of balance? Balance between good and bad? Do some reading or go inside to learn about it. Understand something, what we are ALL going through is an awakening. It is being helped along by the fear factor. Fear does help to force one to look for answers. And if those answers can`t be found without, then they will be found within.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
There are many posting on this thread, or have you not noticed. I am very happy to see his information come forth at this time regarding the negotiations, as there is so much connected between his group, and my own experiences, along with a few others, namely a good friend of mine, who is andromedan in source. I've had many experiences with the Federation, and this is an intergalactic body, led by one who is both Sirian and Andromedan.
So I will continue to post and support disclosure with all of my strength. And I am so thankful for their continued work politically in these negotiations though they have met with so much disdain from the nuki's, this is what we will see done. Disclosure, freedom for the humanity, gentle healing for earth and mother nature, and true free will and evolution restored. This will be done.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I am all for disclosure, very much so. When the time is right, we will have it. Not before and not after.

Do I believe there are those here trying to do a power grab(NWO), yes. Will they have their way? No, they have served their purpose in the awakening. Do we really have anything to fear from all of this, no. Many will NOT open their eye within and would rather keep the ego they have created. Will they ever open up and grow, yes, in time they will. Many will stay in this plane to help others through, many will move on.

How many will read what you are saying and let fear set in? Maybe a few, maybe many, maybe no one will. Your serving your purpose like many others are. Your doing a fine job I must say............good work.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hello Anthra,

I apologize if this question has been asked already, but I haven’t read the entire thread – work and all.

Do you have any information of the validity of books and documents such as “The Law of One (Ra Material)” or Robert Morning Sky’s Terra Papers?

I was just curious.

~StriderGax

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Ah, but what if the conundrum is we gave up our free will when we fell to earth?

And what if they do have the technology to manipulate the soul essence by erasing memories between lives?

It has nothing to do with doom and gloom - it has to do with real possibilities based on my research (which, as luck would have it, turns out to be really doom and gloomy).

Originally posted by FiatLux

reply to post by FiatLux

Have you had your tablespoon of doom and gloom for the day? You were given a will, use it for a change.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

I had to smile when I read your response. Possibilities are just that, possibilities, it`s nothing written in stone, and like all things, it can be changed.

Everyone knows that all things are possible. Your version may happen, my version may happen. We really won`t know till that day comes, now will we?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

What happened to AnthraAndromda? Or are you him, or are you doing this together? Let`s see, what has been showed so far. A website that is suppose to belong to an alien race? That`s proof?

No, he and I are very different

The website isn' there to be "proof", though it does present some evidence, and there will be more in the future.

A note on balance...Balance happens whether we like it or not, its on the basic laws put forth by Hermes, and without balance the Universe would be distroyed.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Oh, and by the way, he is actually a she.
But thats ok. I am female in source, as is my HS.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

No, no one can control your soul, or spirit, and there can be no technology to do so.

Free will has little to do with the physical plane, it extends to much higher levels of existance. On the physical levels most of perceive free will as a license to do what we want, however, as with all other freedoms, there is also responsibility. I this case our responsibility is to actually KNOW what our WILL is, and to do that without interfering with the will of another.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Ah, but what if the conundrum is we gave up our free will when we fell to earth?

And what if they do have the technology to manipulate the soul essence by erasing memories between lives?

It has nothing to do with doom and gloom - it has to do with real possibilities based on my research (which, as luck would have it, turns out to be really doom and gloomy).

The phenomenon of loosing One's memory between incarnations, is a natural one. At birth the mind is not developed enough to remember, so those memories lie dormant until the mind IS developed...this usually takes some years, depending on species. The problems most humans have is that when they become developed enough to remember, your society tells them that these are false memories, and to forget. So this is what happens.

By the way, it works for most of the inhearent psychic abilities as well. When a small chile discovers that they can read the thoughts of others, the ability is supressed...course with telepathy there are also issues with control, so One tends to turn it off, and unless they are taught control, they never learn it...kind of sad.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stridergax
Hello Anthra,

I apologize if this question has been asked already, but I haven’t read the entire thread – work and all.

Do you have any information of the validity of books and documents such as “The Law of One (Ra Material)” or Robert Morning Sky’s Terra Papers?

I was just curious.

~StriderGax

I've read the Ra material...there are quite a lot on inconsistancies with conventional esoteric teaching and wisdom there. So, I tend to discount much of that. I've not read the Terra Papers...so no comment...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I also believe this from what I have researched. However it is within our ability to reclaim control with diligent work. IMO this is what the Tibetan Book of the Dead is addressing. As well as several other sources.

PS: IMO don't put your trust in Arch Angels...I am just saying.
Funny how close that is to arc angles?

[edit on 2-10-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Correct, but going by what you say, no balance would happen. That is why I am against the doom and gloom that is being overly dished out to people at this time(nothing like getting carried away with it). Yes, balance WILL happen, no matter if people believe it or not.

Earth changes happen, we can`t stop it. It has to grow as any living being does. We must grow(spiritually), stagnation can not, and wil not last. Thus the awakening of those who want to keep their eyes closed. Many will not awaken, but the balance will happen to awaken enough of them to bring order back.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

reply to post by FiatLux

No, no one can control your soul, or spirit, and there can be no technology to do so.

Free will has little to do with the physical plane, it extends to much higher levels of existance. On the physical levels most of perceive free will as a license to do what we want, however, as with all other freedoms, there is also responsibility. I this case our responsibility is to actually KNOW what our WILL is, and to do that without interfering with the will of another.

That is like saying, that all beings must leave their free will at the door before entering this plane. I don`t believe so. It stays with us no matter where we are, even in this plane. It shapes everything around us through our thoughts. Did that not happen when the big churches split up and new smaller ones were formed? Those people used free will to create that happening. If they didn`t, then the big churches would still be the norm, and everone would have to follow them.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

anthraandromeda -

I've read the thread from beginning and have questions if you would be so kind...

1. How can such greed and death and destruction from a few upon so many on earth be even remotely allowed by any et races?

The problem here is that all this is happening at the hands of Humans, and Humans are allowing it. A few discovered they can control the many, and have been doing so for 1000's of years. The reason ET does nothing about this is that it is a Human issue. There are unfortunately some ETs that are exploiting this, and you.

2. How much does a DNA test cost anyway - and how sure of you it would show something different than others not born of ets?

Depends on the test.

A simple DNA fingerprint is about $100US. It shows basic DNA markers. I'm not sure that would give much useful information.

A Mitochondrial DNA test traces the "Mother's" DNA and could potentially yield useful data. Though it would be rather contrversial...these cost between $300 and $500US.

A full on DNA anaylsis can determine an entities species, and would likely yield useful information, however they can be rather expensive...$1000US+

Of these I'm guessing that the simple fingerprint would be around 25 - 30% useful, the mitochondrial...60 - 75%. ANd the serious test 85% or better

3. How are we suppose to live on this planet with such obvious plans of our demise? They are going to force vaccinations, camps, death on millions - how is that even remotely allowed in any type of forum (councils)? Free will is what allows it - evil intentions (causing pain, anguish, control) have equal rights as benevolent intentions? For this reason alone, I cannot believe in any Supreme Creator Force that 'cares' one whit about anything or there would have been intervention eons ago and we wouldn't be here in this toilet flush now.

Humans have to take a stand for themselves. ET, nor indeed, any outside factor can "save" the Human species. Even IF we were to step in and save Earth, we could never leave. If we were to save Earth, and 'give' it back to Human control, it would likely revert to just what it is now, albeit with better technologies.

In Pakistan recently, over 1,000,000 people were chased from their homes by 7,000 with guns. They went crying to their government for help, the government sent in their own "guns". Now, the homes of these million people are being distroyed utterly, and they will have nothing to return to. Why did all this happen? Because a few assholes moved in and NOBODY made a stand. If 1,000,000 face 7,000 and say NO! NO MORE! just what do you think the 7,000 would do? If 6.5 billion stand up and say NO! NO MORE! what do you think the "powers that be" will do?

It is long past time for the Human race to take a stand.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

reply to post by FiatLux

That is like saying, that all beings must leave their free will at the door before entering this plane. I don`t believe so. It stays with us no matter where we are, even in this plane. It shapes everything around us through our thoughts. Did that not happen when the big churches split up and new smaller ones were formed? Those people used free will to create that happening. If they didn`t, then the big churches would still be the norm, and everone would have to follow them.

I disagree...One does not have to leave free will at the door, on this plane or any other. They DO however, have to take responsibility for their free will.

Meaning that they have to discover what their will truly is, and then do only that.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda
[more

You didn`t catch my drift. Free will does shape things within this plane. To not shape this plane, we would have to leave it at the door. That is why I made that statement.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join