It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Kaifan, Beamish, as our resident "Skeptics" i would just like you to please rise above he arguments, rise above this all, and please leave us to talk in peace.

Sorry, JacobNH, but this is an open forum, not a closed discussion. Anyone with the will to say their piece in a dignified manner and without malice can do so. And what is there to “rise above”, exactly?

I believe without you, (Yes that sounds harsh, sorry) we could have a very enlightening and beautiful conversation. This is a place where people should be able to converse about their own beliefs with others of a similar mind. I should be able to talk to these guys about "aliens" about the current situation without being bashed.

Nope, this is Skunk Works;

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum.

Notice the words “speculative” and “theories”. That means we can explore various unverified subjects – in this case aliens on earth – with a mind to sharing our own opinions on subjects that are open to examination with the focus being on the possible reality of those subjects.

You should know, from our various meetings in different threads, that I do believe in ET life, and that in my opinion, we are being visited. So, why the objection to me, or any other of a skeptical stance, being here? You have your opinion, so do I. Is mine not worth anything, or is it that you just want to hear anything that confirms your beliefs without the inclusion of a contrary, and no less valid, belief?

You wouldn't bash a religious forum because you didn't believe what they were saying.

Who says?

I will kindly ask you to leave, i have a feeling you wont, but i want to take my chances.

Give up. All this does it create arguments, and in some, frustration.

Frustration > Anger > Aggression > Hate.

Once again I have to disappoint you. I’m not leaving. And for the record, I am not arguing; I am putting across objections based on my opinion. This is a democracy, isn’t it? We all have a say, don’t we or did someone change the rules around here?

And I am not deliberately trying to create frustration, nor any of the other negative emotions you have outlined with my opposition to AnthraAndromda’s claims, no matter what anyone may think. If someone wants to get angry at me, then fine. That means that I am making my point heard and it is rattling some flimsy cages.

You have to realise that not every skeptic has an agenda; some of us really do want to be part of the truth. I believe that you are categorizing every skeptic into the “disinfo” camp, and that is an injustice, and just plain unfair.

And consider this; ask yourself why you believe others are getting angry or defensive; is it because their “truths” can be at least shown to have flaws, or at best, picked apart?

I want this to be a place of discussion, wisdom and knowledge.

Please explain how do you know for a certainty that you are getting “wisdom” from those who profess to be alien intelligences?

You're not being civil about this, and most of all disrespectful.

That is absolutely, completely and categorically incorrect. I never use aggressive or inflammatory language, but have been on the receiving end of it many times. You may well be confusing this so called lack of civility with challenging argument.

Please show me an example of this “disrespect”, and explain how you are categorizing it.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by Mind1universe

You’ve presented us with an agreeably benevolent viewpoint with your answer to my post. All very pleasant, ornate words and evocative sentences simply derived from various human philosophies and religions; Hinduism, native shamanism, Buddhism etc. There’s nothing innovative in them, in other words. The same sentiments and opinions can be found in thousands of pages of rumination and reflection throughout our history. Indeed, Googling any of your sentences directs the browser to countless websites that contain the same introspective approaches to the human condition.

And a lot of folks will assume that your words convey the truth – which they might in some form – and wish to listen at your feet.

But what if you’re wrong? What if you have misconstrued the real thrust of those particular paradigms and concocted a philosophy of your own making that is positive in attitude and that makes you feel fulfilled, but that is ultimately wide of the mark? Would you be willing – or even able – after posting such an authoritative response - to accept that your view of existence is incorrect?

Now your clearly insulting me

Assuming, judgemental and accusing behaviour?

How do you know I study Hinduism or any ridiculous insinuations you've thrown? Are you trying to assume I get my life experiences from Religion. Are you assuming that its' about been right or wrong.

You need to stop this now. Get on with what you have to do and stop been so insulting to others. This is final. Some of us are not 3-D thinkers. Alot of us are multidimensional. You see in logic and 3-D limitations and thats' fine. But if you have a problem in what others seeing what you don't yet see

It means you still don't yet see and its still your problem.

I would ask you sternly and very specific to the point. Do not assume. Do not make judgments without taking any understanding of someones view points. Nobody asked you to judge. I didn't recieve my knowledge from Religion. Nor do I have religious views. REligion is REserach, REdo, REcycle, Rerun, Reuse. Its Revolution.

It is not evolution. My knowings and teachings are not found in the religious texts. We wrote them and of course the fallen ones guided this civilzations into what this matrix now is. Controlled by religion, governments and rule. It is there to keep soceity indocrinated and controlled.

So please do not prop this crap at me. I could tell you who I am. But that will not be dicussed here. Your job is to get on with your life and make the most of it in the interest of love and example of it.

I'm in charge of my own authority thank you very much. I don't need to continue this tripe with you. You should find the bounds of your own authority and that means learning where the line is what people and when you know when not to cross over it.

you responded with:

Believing in oneself, existence and you all.

So that implies quite clearly that you place your trust in yourself. But then you went on to say (my emphasis):

I'm glorious in spirt but falted in human mind. Complete in soul. But not complete in mind

So what does that tell us both about you and your belief? Think on that carefully. If you can’t trust your own intellect as it is incomplete and at fault – and this by your own admission - then why should we believe anything that you tell us is true and correct?

Can you see my point?

I believe in myself, but the point is you don't beleive in yourself.

Oh I see the point.
I didn't force you to believe anything I have to say. I didn't ask you to be judgmental. I didn't ask you to be rude. I didn't ask you to assume who and what I am.
You need to focus on what you project and find out what you believe. Learn to take more awareness into your life followed by empathy and understainding. It will give you far greater perspective to what is happening around you. It also might stop you from pointing fingers while looking desparate to conformity and judgement of others

I’m not criticizing you as a person, but the flaws in your logic. If you are saying that your beliefs are based on faith:

Your not aware. But you are still blinded. if you continue to disrespect me. I will have to end this abruptly.

then that suggests that you have a deeply held conviction in your beliefs – not that you are in receipt of an absolute certainty - and that’s fine. We are all entitled to our own opinions, as until our individual or personal world-views are either unequivocally proven beyond a doubt or are confirmed to be erroneous, then opinions are all we have.

That is why I object to the way “aliens” approach ATS, as they always seem to have in their possession the ultimate truth, yet are as flawed in their thinking and objectives as any other human – which they always are.

Nobody has a problem here only you. Nobody is skeptical and lost but you. It's nothing to do with the simple person or ATS or what is happening in your neighbours house. People are what they are. You have a personal issue here nobody else. Simply cus you don't understand who you are and what you are or where you come from.

Its time you started. You don't have time wish washing and looking to others for comfort. Judging others is something you are in a habit of.

Simply because you don't can't judge yourself. You can't beleive in yourself. So the natural thing would be question others and test what they beleive.

Its time now. You either are with this or your a gonner. Now I've given plenty of consideration into your arguments. Now let me get back onto my mission.

Peace.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

You see, that's the disrespectful part.

And I am not deliberately trying to create frustration, nor any of the other negative emotions you have outlined with my opposition to AnthraAndromda’s claims, no matter what anyone may think. If someone wants to get angry at me, then fine. That means that I am making my point heard and it is rattling some flimsy cages.

Then fine? Thats not exactly a good attitude to have towards someone else.
In fact, it's a rather selfish attitude.

Whether deliberately or not, you are still creating a negative emotion in other peoples "flimsy cages".

The fact that you just disregard them in a way to say, "Well, thats not my fault, deal with it" is just plane stubborn and selfish.

If you weren't as such as a selfish person, then you would leave us to converse in peace. You're right, i don't have the right to tell you to leave, but i do have the right to ask you to get off your high horse, be a kinder person, and leave.

What exactly are you achieving here?

The only thing you are achieving is creating a debate that neither person will back down in.

I want to defend my point, and so do you.

It takes a stronger person to see above their wrongs, realise that they're being selfish and self centered and an even stronger person to admit it.

I know you're a strong person Beamish, i just want you to now proove it to eveyone else.

Show us some respect.

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hey OP, if I were to say Fallen Angel from Andromeda, what would be your response?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Jacob. This matrix is designed to be systematic and indocrinated It will reject the heart. They are many fallen angels on earth including myself.

I know that what is to happen and what humanity faces from now until 2020 inevitable.

There is no evil or good. The truth is all will complete. This is the beginning. I have to becareful that I don't say to much for I, have only recently remembered fully my reincarnation here.

This world is the building block to unite and balance this universe and remove the super ego and allow the sons and daughters of light to emerse and birth many more universes. All the angels above are asking us to keep head on.

We are here to make the majic happen in each of us. Our higher angels represent

Free will
Love
and you

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveGeneric
Hey OP, if I were to say Fallen Angel from Andromeda, what would be your response?

I am wondering exactally what you mean be "fallen angel", this can have many meanings.

If you mean a celestial being who has fallen from grace; then I would say you're mistaken. I am not, have never been, anything quite so lofty.

On the other hans if you mean a being who is not of this Earth, then I quite agree. I was born in Earth orbit and teleported to the surface.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Again, fallen angel.

From that i believe you are a starseed, but technically, we're all pretty much starseeds. Or you could be a walk-in, but im just guessing.

I have a brief understanding of the events to come, but judging by the way you talk, not in as much detail as you do.

The "Angels" are waiting for us. They have showed us their love for thousands and thousands of years. Now it is our turn to show them.

Sal' Met Jarin.

Jacob

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Ive fallen a thousands times.
A thousands god years

One god year is 365,000 years multply that by another 1000 another thousands years. This is whole long I've been waiting this day.

I cannot say who I am. It is not important for now.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Ive fallen a thousands times.
A thousands god years

One god year is 365,000 years multply that by another 1000 another thousands years. This is whole long I've been waiting this day.

I cannot say who I am. It is not important for now.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

So you've reincarnated alot?
Well, so have i. My Soul has been travelling since the dawn of what we like to call "time".

You see, that makes you seem awfully important, but at the same time not egotistical.

You name isn't important for now. If it really wasn't that important, you would tell me.
But it is. It's very important. You're a very important person, but you don't want to seem egotistical by saying who you are.

In any case, it is a pleasure to meet you, and to share your wisdom.

Thankyou.

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Thank you Jacob. I'm happy we can connect on that level. It's truly a blessing time in this universe.

Deception will be no more. freedom is coming and the light is almost here.

Peace.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The light gets closer by the second.

It is an honour.

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mind1universe
reply to post by JacobNH

Jacob. This matrix is designed to be systematic and indocrinated It will reject the heart. They are many fallen angels on earth including myself.

I know that what is to happen and what humanity faces from now until 2020 inevitable.

There is no evil or good. The truth is all will complete. This is the beginning. I have to becareful that I don't say to much for I, have only recently remembered fully my reincarnation here.

This world is the building block to unite and balance this universe and remove the super ego and allow the sons and daughters of light to emerse and birth many more universes. All the angels above are asking us to keep head on.

We are here to make the majic happen in each of us. Our higher angels represent

Free will
Love
and you

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Earth is the living library and is a kind of grass roots, foundation? I have been told that the universe is growing colder, and separating further and further apart due to the separation and abuses here, and the constant recycling and then wiping, so many lessons arent lessons but just abandonment. I know that the human race is programmed to evolve and the ascension into 5D is occurring for those who are ready, but also, that when people awake in source we will be facing the annanuki, alpha draconians and others who have harmed our many planets and killed our families. I want all to chose the light and love and all to be happy, to move beyond this.

I had a wonderful exerience of connecting to my higher self, and feeling so isolated, that I went outside fogetting the matrix and programming and automatically reaching into the group mind, as my friend calls it, the Universal Understanding and was told welcome home. This from my star family in the Federation. I didn't want to leave that connectedness.

The matrix is coded from the inside as well and annanuki black ops both awake and aware, and those who are controlled and subconsciously do this, program the matrix from the inside as well.

"I know the path out of the matrix. I have overcome all mind control and programming. I trust my inner knowing."

Oh and a friend just added:

"The matrix is broken and the people are free. The world renews and grows."

"Its over, with no conditions that they surrender and disclose now. We are free!"

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
edit to avoid

[edit on 16-9-2009 by AboveGeneric]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Now your clearly insulting me

You get insulted real easily, don’t you. Or rather, is it that you don’t like contrary argument, and prefer to be surrounded by like-minded individuals? Either way, that is insular and defensive and not outward looking and welcoming.

Anyway…

I really cannot see why my pointing out that your philosophies mirrors others have sprung from various religions and faiths causes such an adverse reaction. As I said – and this is easily verifiable by just doing it – Googling any of your philosophical statements brings up many alternatives on the same themes. Read just a little of the Bhagavad Gita and you’ll see what I mean. A considerable amount of New Age thinking with regard to the ETH also replicates yours. I don’t see why you say that these are:

…ridiculous insinuations…

as the connections I have given are not made up.

Are you trying to assume I get my life experiences from Religion. Are you assuming that its' about been right or wrong.

No, as I have never, and will never, sit with you to discuss your personal convictions. It’s all a matter of how right and wrong we are in the construction of our own convictions, and how we and others measure them. However, it is true that you do involve religious personality and creed in those convictions, as you have already said:

…if you knew Jesus words, it is to love you, love others and love your enemy…

Will you follow that example with me? Doubt it.

You need to stop this now. Get on with what you have to do and stop been so insulting to others.

Yep, actually you’re right. This’ll – bar one – will be my last post in this thread. I’m kinda tired of being a bulwark of rationality against all of the interdimensional/alien visitors who chose to preach to the converted on conspiracy sites rather than doing some real good with their highly advanced “profound” knowledge and cosmic “wisdom” by standing up in the real world with a determined mind to try to put a stop to the continuing tide of social and intellectual “ignorance” they continually accuse us of.

Then again, I imagine it’s a lot easier sitting in front of a monitor in a bedroom and proselytizing rather than having the bottle to show their face to the public and putting across all of their “truths”, isn’t it?

This is final.

Or what? Is that a veiled threat?

I would ask you sternly and very specific to the point. Do not assume. Do not make judgments without taking any understanding of someones view points. Nobody asked you to judge.

Now now. Touchy touchy. And talking of assumptions: you are wholly assuming that you know what my agenda is, not that I have one, purely from my responses? You already have me - and no doubt every skeptic - neatly boxed away as “haters”. That is such a blinkered way of approaching decent, challenging debate that could potentially forward your cause.

My knowings and teachings are not found in the religious texts. We wrote them and of course the fallen ones guided this civilzations into what this matrix now is…I could tell you who I am…

So, your philosophies are not from religious texts, but in the next breath you say that we wrote them – as in humanity – which is correct, but also implies that your “knowings” are not? That is what you just said, isn’t it, as if it isn’t, then you need to brush up on your communication skills. And “fallen ones”? Isn’t that a Christian anachronism for demons?

Let me take a wild guess at who you are; an ascended master?

So please do not prop this crap at me.

Crap most definitely not propped from this end. Dare I say that you’re propping the crap quite well enough from your own side.

I'm in charge of my own authority thank you very much. I don't need to continue this tripe with you. You should find the bounds of your own authority and that means learning where the line is what people and when you know when not to cross over it.

And you’re seeking to impose your authority over others whilst floundering about under the weight of controlling language and dogma of your own making. The fact that you react so vehemently to opposition proves this. Any stumbling block is vilified and harangued and used as nothing more than an example of an antithesis to your belief, when in fact you do not have the ability to see that someone who stands up and voices a differing opinion to yours is actually doing so because they are passionate about the same things you hold dear.

Don’t you advocate democratic opinion, or is that anathema to your kind? What happened to freedom of speech?

I believe in myself, but the point is you don't beleive in yourself.

It’s obvious that you believe everything that you think and say. However, the salient and telling aspect of that statement of self-assurance is that if you truly were the bearer of superior enlightenment, then self-belief should not come into the equation as that knowledge should elevate you beyond the need for such secular comforts. You come across as selfish, not selfless.

I didn't force you to believe anything I have to say.

Short of my mind being changed by your miraculous appearance in my house, I could not accept your word.

I didn't ask you to be judgmental.

Yet, you judge me? Hmm…

I didn't ask you to be rude.

I haven’t. You took it as rude.

You need to focus on what you project and find out what you believe.

I don’t feel the need to be universally liked. And you have no idea what I believe.

It’s easy to pigeonhole skepticism as a being indicative of a “problem”, as is stating that skeptics are somehow “lost” and without the tools to understand. Perhaps you don’t understand what an opinion is. AnthraAndromda insists that when he gives an answer to a question, then the subject should be dropped. Things don’t work like that. When you say that people are what they are, then that is true and it should never be forgotten. Differing opinions are not always “personal issues”, nor are they the product of irrationality or self-doubt, but often the produce of real critical thinking. Suggesting that they are personality flaws is akin to attacking the messenger and not the message, and suggests strongly that the message is valid and credible.

And let’s talk about being judgemental; giving an opinion of someone else’s beliefs is not a habit, it’s a right. It’s not seeking comfort or support for deeply held beliefs, but exercising the need to have ones opinions challenged in the hope of finding new knowledge. It’s not testing others, it’s testing oneself; its putting a world view up against new ways of thinking to see how it fares. It’s questioning the self. To do this one has to be prepared to change your paradigm, and believe me I’m willing, ready and able to do that. Are you?

You either are with this or your a gonner. Now I've given plenty of consideration into your arguments. Now let me get back onto my mission.

Join us or die, in other words. The rhetoric of control. Nice. You have not considered my arguments, you’ve dismissed them as – and as you now freely admit – you have a “mission” to complete.

Good luck with it. Expect a bumpy journey.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

This is my last post in this thread.

In response to my saying this:

you said:

You see, that's the disrespectful part. Then fine? Thats not exactly a good attitude to have towards someone else. In fact, it's a rather selfish attitude.

How is it disrespectful? Did you actually understand the point I was trying to make? Let me make it clearer; I do not object to anyone protesting against my opinion. In fact, I welcome it, as should anyone who has something valid to say and who is not afraid to deal with the consequences. Disrespect has nothing to do with it.

And let’s talk about selfishness. You cannot accuse someone of selfishness and then go on to say quite blatantly:

If you weren't as such as a selfish person, then you would leave us to converse in peace. You're right, i don't have the right to tell you to leave, but i do have the right to ask you to get off your high horse, be a kinder person, and leave.

See the irony in your statement? Let me paraphrase you: “I want to listen but don’t want you to comment.” Now who’s selfish?

What exactly are you achieving here?

I might ask you the same thing. In fact, I believe I already did in that I asked how do you know you’ll receive true wisdom from this thread? And you still haven’t answered…

The only thing you are achieving is creating a debate that neither person will back down in.
I want to defend my point, and so do you.

Debate is healthy. It is all about defending a standpoint, and being able to back down when either logic or reason, or overwhelming positive arguement prevails.

Accepting being preached to by unproven authorities is dangerous.

Just because a positive message sounds benevolent does not mean it is delivered with a true intent, nor that it is trustworthy.

It takes a stronger person to see above their wrongs, realise that they're being selfish and self centered and an even stronger person to admit it.

Absolutely correct. Would you - in the event of the OP of this thread being proven to be fraudulent - be willing to admit that you were wrong, or would you just shrug your shoulders without having learned a darn thing and go onto the next “alien” and defend him?
I’ll tell you this one thing in all honesty; if AnthraAndromda is proven to be an alien, then I will be the first to apologise. But, and more importantly, I would completely alter my way of looking at the world we live in, and would be happy to do so.

You see, I’m no ego defender.

Show us some respect.

And there is the clincher, the whole crux of your dislike of me – or any skeptic – being on this type of thread; you have a preconceived notion that there is an “us and them” in the field of ufology. Let me tell you that there is not.

There’s just us.

You have to learn that you are being deliberately manipulated into distancing yourself from those whom you have been told are “against you”. Don’t be lead.

There’s just us.

And that includes anyone who wasn’t born on this planet.

Don’t believe everything you read.

Question everything. Don't confuse a desire to learn with a need to believe, no matter what.

Ask yourself this; what makes a sheeple?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Still judging getting hot and bothered.

Best of luck in finding who you are. Be aware.

Peace.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

This is my last post in this thread.

Thankyou.

See the irony in your statement? Let me paraphrase you: “I want to listen but don’t want you to comment.” Now who’s selfish?

You're right. That sentence did come out rather selfishly. It was not meant to sound selfish, i was just simply asking you to leave. The fact that i'd rather you not be here, isn't selfish.

And i'm achieving alot here actually. Well i'm learning alot really. I've learn't some valuable info from that website that has been linked. I've recieved some wise words from Mind1Universe, and from Unity99.

And of course i'd admit my wrongs. I did with Ly-on, remember?
If i was in the wrong, then of course, i'd say sorry.

And there is the clincher, the whole crux of your dislike of me – or any skeptic – being on this type of thread; you have a preconceived notion that there is an “us and them” in the field of ufology. Let me tell you that there is not.

There’s just us.

Show me one way of me showing "skeptics" dislike, or one way in which i single out skeptics from "believers".

There's just Us, and that's what i said.

I don't believe everything i read.

Infact, not at one point have a said, "ah i believe you".
I will take this info in, and i will challenge it when i feel the need. But for now, the info he has given fits in rather well with what i already know, but i still haven't accepted it as 100%

A Sheeple. A person who is likened to a sheep. A person who follows everyone, stays with the group and fails to question why.

I think simply by joining ATS i have released myself of that "status".

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Back on topic.

I read on the local newspaper today (I seldomly read newspapers and I just mere glance at them)

What I found interesting was a mother and son were outside in the back garden and seen two big bright red lights. They took photos also to prove it. They were seven spacecrafts passing by. They thought it was a millitary convoy or something. But they contacted the millitary to see if it was them. But they obliged and said it was not.

So it the report was left as "UFO". What amazes me though people are always williing to dismiss this rather than just look at this with an open mind and twiddle their questioning as to what it was.

People just assume that no matter what "it was a plane"

People really have to get their head around this. The government are not going to give disclosure. People just will not believe anything unless the government actually comes out and spells UFO disclosure to the media for everyone to see. It's never going to happen.

So are people ready to find out and believe themselves??

When you see UFO activity send the spacecraft love. They will feel it. You will feel love in return. Attract this. The more we attract this vibration the closer we become to the real disclosure at the 2012 time phrase.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Just posting this picture up to charge te higher self chackra. We must align ourselves to the awareness and light around us if we are to witness for the cosmic party to come to this world

Peace.
And peace also with you.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Mind1universe]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join