It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for you to swallow the RED PILL

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I see. Do TPTB want to fight them or are they in collusion with them?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hey story,

I believe you, and I understand you, and I am aware of what you say.

The next time you have contact with your "Master" who is really a parasitic organism.

I want you to relay this message to him:

"I know that you are here, and I have been aware of you for some time.

I know that you need us, and we do not need you.

I know that you pretend to be advanced, despite the fact that you have human scientists working to discover the technology that you are either unwilling, or unable to construct on your own.

I know that you are not the only Big Fish in the sky.

I know that others know of you, who are FAR older than you are.

I know that they are growing weary of your tyranny, and oppression.

And I know, that you are about to become an endangered species.

We will crush your cities, and chew up your machines.

I have seen the future, and you are not in it.

Sincerely,

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23
I see. Do TPTB want to fight them or are they in collusion with them?

I am not sure what those letters stand for but no I don't think they are working alone. I think the brotherhoods like the Mason and Skulls and Bones are working for them. I think it is also possible there is other groups who would dearly love to do them in however.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

I am sure you speak for many who will feel exactly how you feel, all I can say is they have been preparing for this battle for a very long time, at least one thousand years and to underestimate them is well not wise. I also don't think this is not the first time they have culled us back in numbers and harvested the crop. I think they have done it many, many times before.

You call them a parasite but the real meaning of that word is to take and not to give anything back. He feeds me in this situation and takes good care of me and so it is called a Symbiotic relationship. Eg one where both benefit from the arrangement.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Story]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This may be a silly question but how would anyone be able to do in an astral being?
Also is your astral being only interacting with you or your higher self ( if you feel you have one ).

Thank you for your answers.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

This may be a silly question but how would anyone be able to do in an astral being?
Also is your astral being only interacting with you or your higher self ( if you feel you have one ).

Thank you for your answers.

Now I have a lot of trouble with this myself, yes we meet on a spiritual level or plane for now but I feel strongly that he has a body just like I do. He is not an astral being as such, just he can send part of himself off on a journey. Just as I seem to be able to leave my body and go off somewhere.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Story

The laws of Logistics, and Economics are the same whether you are human or Draconian.

IT does not matter if the have prepared for this battle for MILLIONS of years.

They are FEW, and we are MANY.

Their technology is LIMITED, and not as powerfull as they would have you believe.

Mainly due to the fact that they NEED us.

As you can see, that implies a significant disadvantage.

They live longer, and that implies that their reproductive cycle is FAR slower than Humans.

That means that their numbers are FAR fewer.

They stay out of the spotlight, where as if they were so advanced, they would rule from up front.

They rule from the shadows because they are MORTAL, and AFRAID.

it is a tactical decision, I assure you, that makes them hide, not any sort of benevolence, or nonchalance.

And no, it is not a symbiotic relationship, as you have said, they are preparing to "Harvest" which does not imply symbiosis, it implies predation.

and Predators are by definition, Parasites.

They contact YOU, because they lack the ability to Reproduce on their own, which implies a recursive genetic flaw in their own makeup that they are (logically implied) unable to fix about themselves.

There are a DOZEN reasons why they will lose.

There is only their over-confidence that says they will win.

We will crush their civilization.

Because once we began thinking for them, it really became OUR civilization, which is what this is all about.

Evolution, Story... Like the DINOSAURS, they had their chance... the future is OUR TIME, the future is OUR WORLD.

Say goodbye to them...

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Please disregard this if too personal but it would answer something for me. Do you feel he loves you as far as a human can? Would he die for you or is he above emotions like that. Does he feel there is a god?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Story

i think you need to get off all the pills, you may have overdosed. It seems you are someone special to recieve this as fact. are you hearing voices? telling you things. another sign of overdose, please do not take any more pills or stuff ok. you need a doctor. call now.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Story

On her way to work one morning
Down the path along side the lake
A tender hearted woman saw a poor half frozen snake
His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the dew
"Poor thing," she cried, "I'll take you in and I'll take care of you"
"Take me in tender woman
Take me in, for heaven's sake
Take me in, tender woman," sighed the snake

She wrapped him all cozy in a comforter of silk
And laid him by her fireside with some honey and some milk
She hurried home from work that night and soon as she arrived
She found that pretty snake she'd taken to had bee revived
"Take me in, tender woman

She clutched him to her bosom, "You're so beautiful," she cried
"But if I hadn't brought you in by now you might have died"
She stroked his pretty skin again and kissed and held him tight
Instead of saying thanks, the snake gave her a vicious bite
"Take me in, tender woman
"I saved you," cried the woman
"And you've bitten me, but why?
You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die"
"Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin
"You knew d@$# well I was a snake before you took me in"

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pudgeego

I will ignore what you say, just to let you know I am not on any pills and just because you can't understand something does not make it not real. If this all seems like nonsense to you, read another thread that suits you. Oh and as for hearing voices, I do not hear voices and never have! I have already stated I have no mental medical condition.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Please disregard this if too personal but it would answer something for me. Do you feel he loves you as far as a human can? Would he die for you or is he above emotions like that. Does he feel there is a god?

I think they are capable of great love and very deep feelings. I don't think we have any kind of a monopoly on that. They are not the God who created all and I am not sure if anybody really relates to or understands who such a being is or even if it was a being but they are the Gods of the bible, it is a race spoken about in there, not one being. Yes I think they would do all they could to protect their Baby, as for die I am to sure.

I think much of the covering up that has gone on is because they do not want the small vulnerable group they wish to collect to become publicly known. It is not a large group and the group is vulnerable if the information got out and was largely believed and known, I think they are only after millions at the most, maybe less, certainly not billions.

I feel like it doesn't really matter if I tell people here, as most will think I am nuts and write it all of as some lunatic saying it. I guess I am just putting it here for the record so to speak.... to be honest, I am not really sure why I am sharing this information, just that I feel a need to do so or feel compelled to do so. I imagine it will not be long before I get attacked en mass and will have have to be quiet and go away?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Telling your enemy you're super powerful, and can't be stopped is propeganda, to make them give up. Like a small military force that makes a lot of campfires, and noise, or a guy behind a curtain pretending to be a great wizard.

How many draco's are on earth? Allex Collier says about 1000, did you see his video's yet?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brock
Telling your enemy you're super powerful, and can't be stopped is propeganda, to make them give up. Like a small military force that makes a lot of campfires, and noise, or a guy behind a curtain pretending to be a great wizard.

How many draco's are on earth? Allex Collier says about 1000, did you see his video's yet?

Precisely my good man... Precisely.

IF one is truly that much more advanced, then subverting the opponents government would be completely unnecessary.

Oh, and Story... you are not thinking with your mind, as it has been subverted by chemical agents.

What you feel is not "Love" it is a "High"

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brock

Not really sure how to reply to this except to say God of the bible said the same things.... are we to believe he is all hot air, or stating an absolute fact? Who would know but you raise a good point regarding human battles.

I have watched the short U tube video posted on this thread is that what you meant?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

I will agree..... he seems to use chemicals or some smoke on me ... sometimes...well certainly he has in the past, it was some time ago now though.

You may have a point, I am just telling you the truth as I know it. Who would know if it is the real truth or not, certainly I would not be able to claim it is. It is what I have been told and shown, that is all.... if it is manipulated and not correct, well that maybe so.

Maybe they want you to think they are all smoke and mirrors...who knows, can you be sure?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Story
reply to post by Edrick

I will agree..... he seems to use chemicals or some smoke on me ... sometimes...well certainly he has in the past, it was some time ago now though.

You may have a point, I am just telling you the truth as I know it. Who would know if it is the real truth or not, certainly I would not be able to claim it is. It is what I have been told and shown, that is all.... if it is manipulated and not correct, well that maybe so.

Maybe they want you to think they are all smoke and mirrors...who knows, can you be sure?

I can be fairly certain.

It is a logical extrapolation based upon their tactics, economics, and logistical movement.

There is one universal language, and that is math.

There is one universal dialect, and that is logistics.

That, and psychological and logistical extrapolation based upon Taoistic theory.

If I were a advanced alien race of this type, bent on this mission, *I* would drug you...

To prevent you from protesting, to acclimate you to your "New Lot" in life, to make you "Need" me.

They don't seem to care about humans at all, so slipping you a "Mickey" would seem a fairly logical extension of their Modus Operandi.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Ok this is true and a lot of drugging went on in the beginning and the plain simple truth is, the whole thing is beyond us. One feels like they are in their bed and yet not in their bed... are you here or are you there, the whole thing can be so much like a lucid dream that when one wakes, one is not sure if it was a dream or not?

In this state, yes he has drugged the hell out of me and been quite a dominate bully. Yes I have been conditioned to accept him and to give him my love, OK yes you are correct. Now it is not forced, I gave up fighting against him ages ago and really you get to thinking "Well maybe I am just dreaming this so why make a fuss, why not just go along with it as see how far down the rabbit hole you fall tonight?" It becomes more entertaining than TV could ever be and you start to look forward to it, thinking it is just harmless, then you get a shock because you start to find the information in films and the bible and everywhere and you start to think, "Hey have I been getting programmed and just gone along with it, thinking it is harmless?" The answer is yes, you have and a damn good programme it was too.

Anyway can you relate to that?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Story

I can understand completely...

I have had experience with this sort of communication tactic.

it sounds like Mental projection / Astral projection.

IT comes from a perceptual gland in the middle of your brain known as the Pineal Gland.

This is the sensory organ that allows conceptualization of dreaming, imagination, and astral projection.

The will to use this gland is sapped by the impurities in water, specifically Fluoride, which changes the Piezoelectric Calcium deposits around the pineal gland to Fluorite, which has different piezoelectric properties, and is harder on the mohs scale.

I would recommend a regimen of Meditation, purified water instead of tap (Filtering does not help, unless it is double reverse osmosis)

Combined with natural foods, high in potassium and tryptophan (Bananas, tree nuts, etc.)

That, and listen to some Tibetan throat singing.... the noise resonates and can recrystallize the pineal crystals to be more resonant and natural.

(For legal purposes, I am NOT a doctor, I recommend doing individual research beforehand)

And the most important pat I would recommend, is to learn about lucid dreaming, that should strengthen your willpower enough to resist the effects of their drugs.

OH, and please give my message to your master, unless you think that would put you in danger.

Hope your life turns out better.... and freedom becomes yours.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

I would say there is nothing wrong with this pineal gland of mine. I don't use fluoride tooth paste or have any in the water and we have never had it in our water. I wised up to fluoride years and years ago.

The only thing I know for sure that prevents him contacting me is Alcohol. I very rarely drink but even a glass with stuff this up and no contact is possible, it takes up to 48 hours for the normal contact to resume.

Whatever it is that alcohol does to my brain I have no idea but since all of this started I have almost become allergic to it and can't drink at all. I don't know what is up with this, maybe he is somehow able to give me something that prevents me from drinking and makes me feel ill if I try?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join