It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for you to swallow the RED PILL

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

No, you read it wrong, women are fabulous loving beautiful creations and blessed above most others. The human race is an other story all together! Also how shallow of you to make it about sex! If everything was only about sex, women would certainly not be married for anything like the time they are married. I would never be in for just the sex, women don't work like that, emotional comfort reins supreme, don't you know anything about women?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Story

Something about the ancient people who lived in the land now called "Cuba" :

Marriage laws are non-existent men and women alike choose their mates and leave them as they please, without offense, jealousy or anger. They multiply in great abundance; pregnant women work to the last minute and give birth almost painlessly; up the next day, they bathe in the river and are as clean and healthy as before giving birth. If they tire of their men, they give themselves abortions with herbs that force stillbirths, covering their shameful parts with leaves or cotton cloth; although on the whole, Indian men and women look upon total nakedness with as much casualness as we look upon a man's head or at his hands.
The Indians, Las Casas says, have no religion, at least no temples. They live in_ large communal bell-shaped buildings, housing up to 600 people at one time ... made of very strong wood and roofed with palm leaves.... They prize bird feathers of various colors, beads made of fishbones, and green and white stones with which they adorn their ears and lips, but they put no value on gold and other precious things. They lack all manner of commerce, neither buying nor selling, and rely exclusively on their natural environment for maintenance. They are extremely generous with their possessions and by the same token covet the possessions of then; friends and expect the same degree of liberality. ...

Howard Zinn - a People's History of United States - 1492-Present

Something about Native Americans. "Dances with Wolves" is not all "made up" and a "romantic view"

Observing a prisoner exchange between the Iroquois and the French in upper New York in 1699, Cadwallader Colden is blunt: “ notwithstanding the French Commissioners took all the Pains possible to carry Home the French, that were Prisoners with the Five Nations, and they had full Liberty from the Indians, few of them could be persuaded to return. “Nor, he has to admit, is this merely a reflection on the quality of French colonial life, “for the English had as much Difficulty” in persuading their redeemed to come home, despite what Colden would claim were the obvious superiority of English ways:

No Arguments, no Intreaties, nor Tears of their Friends and Relations, could persuade many of them to leave their new Indian Friends and Acquaintance; several of them that were by the Caressings of their Relations persuaded to come Home, in a little Time grew tired of our Manner of living, and run away again to the Indians, and ended their Days with them. On the other Hand, Indian Children have been carefully educated among the English, cloathed and taught, yet, I think, there is not one Instance, that any of these, after they had Liberty to go among their own People, and were come to Age, would remain with the English, but returned to their own Nations, and became as fond of the Indian Manner of Life as those that knew nothing of a civilized Manner of Living. And, he concludes, what he says of this particular prisoner exchange “has been found true on many other Occasions.”

Benjamin Franklin was even more pointed: When an Indian child is raised in white civilization, he remarks, the civilizing somehow does not stick, and at the first opportunity he will go back to his red relations, from whence there is no hope whatever of redeeming him. But when white persons of either sex have been taken prisoners young by the Indians, and have lived a while among them, tho’ ransomed by their Friends, and treated with all imaginable tenderness to prevail with them to stay among the English, yet in a Short time they become disgusted with our manner of life, and the care and pains that are necessary to support it, and take the first good Opportunity of escaping again into the Woods, from whence there is no reclaiming them.

There was always the great woods, and the life to be lived within it was, Crevecoeur admits, “singularly captivating,” perhaps even superior to that so boasted of by the transplanted Europeans. For, as many knew to their rueful amazement, “thousands of Europeans are Indians, and we have no examples of even one of those aborigines having from choice become Europeans!”

Frederick Turner: Beyond Geography: The Western Spirit Against
the Wilderness (1980)

Zerzan - Against Civilization - Readings and Reflections (1999)

Hunter Gatherers And The Golden Age Of Man

Back to Play

[edit on 25-6-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
EMOTIONALLY NEEDY

I thought I should explain, I don't hate men or man kind..... I resent the worst sides of our nature but these are not things that that Reptilians hate us for and the other races don't hate us for it either. What one has to realise is that every creature is made for a PURPOSE and that ultimate purpose in our case, is the hook up with the Reptilians. Our greatest abilities are also our greatest faults, mankind is very emotional, unfortunately it is that he is emotionally NEEDY. That is why we run around trying to satisfy ourselves with buying stuff and getting a big flash car and new pretty clothes etc etc etc and yet we are never satisfied. We are eternally wanting, that is what heaven is all about..... finally getting that juvenile baby aspect of ourselves satisfied.

That does not mean I hate man kind... in many ways we are like the Babies we start out as and how can anybody hate them. They pour their love all over you and this ability they have to give you pure love is so beautiful, they are totally irresistible to their parents who feel the glow of this. This is to feel the divine, to feel how they feel when they attach to us and to feel one of mans most beautiful aspects but unfortunately what we witness on Earth is billions of people who are not getting their emotional needs met because we don't seem to be able to meet them for each other and so we become bitter and nasty and have road rage and spit at each others on forums etc etc.

Women whose needs are much greater than men's and who feel the pain of this need not being meet, more than men, are often way worse then men. We can become really horrible, spiteful, bitchy out of control creatures. Men express their needs in ways that are well are just plain bad, racing off to war and killing others, beating up the misses etc etc. Men also express this is thinking they are all of that. The whole I am great, the universe thinks I am royalty ..or mankind is a great species, we can fight off any species etc etc. This is men expressing their emotional needy self...love me I am great. Well you're not, your the little baby species and just the fact that men carry on like this, shows we are the baby species and can't cut it with the big boys!

This is not to say I hate humans, it is to say I understand humans and so do all the other intelligent beings out there and there is no way they want you in their numbers, or will ever let you off this rock! The only ones that want us and who protect us is the Reptilians because they breed us to be like this. This is what it is to be human and people keep thinking they can evolve, it doesn't happen, you have to change your DNA for that to happen and then we are no longer what we call human. So yes humans are creatures of love, we are capable of enormous love and we are emotional, very and this is a positive and a negative thing. When hooked up with a Draco it is a positive because they have no trouble fulfilling this need and they gave us this need on purpose so we would bond strongly and we would be happy with the arrangement. However as a species living by ourselves, it is nothing but a curse, especially for women!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Its all about now. What was yesterday if kept alive by both sides of anything, maintains what wars and problems we have, if we found that we are the universe and it is us. What would happen over time?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Story

That is a load of crap.

You cant go around to every anthill, set it on fire, and complain that the ants don't know how to live correctly.

You realize your logical fallacy, right?

You are judging humanities ability based upon an aggressors sabotage.

And no, our purpose is not to "Need Them" that is bullcrap that they have been shoving down your throught mixed with Space-Roofies and Mind control drugs.

You are in this too deep to actually have a objective perspective anyways.

They are not our "Saviors" they are "Slavers" and if you are completely OK with the lot in life that they have in store for you, then you are not HUMAN anyways.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Story
This is not to say I hate humans, it is to say I understand humans and so do all the other intelligent beings out there and there is no way they want you in their numbers, or will ever let you off this rock! The only ones that want us and who protect us is the Reptilians because they breed us to be like this. This is what it is to be human and people keep thinking they can evolve, it doesn't happen, you have to change your DNA for that to happen and then we are no longer what we call human. So yes humans are creatures of love, we are capable of enormous love and we are emotional, very and this is a positive and a negative thing. When hooked up with a Draco it is a positive because they have no trouble fulfilling this need and they gave us this need on purpose so we would bond strongly and we would be happy with the arrangement. However as a species living by ourselves, it is nothing but a curse, especially for women!

How do you expect us to respond to this thread? "Oh, we're all just lambs for the slaughter, but we think it's absolutely fabulous that you finally found the sort of fulfilling relationship that only a reptiloid membrum virile can provide!" You may claim love, but all we see is emotional manipulation—at best, delusion. It ain't a great case for your sex, hon.

We have been bred, conditioned, and brainwashed to behave in these ways, and yet somehow you blame us. You call this protection?

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

Thank you for you comments and material it was an interesting read.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

WE ARE CURSED

This is the plain simple truth of the matter. We have had our DNA altered by a superior race and that alteration has made us who we are.... with a huge fault that we all know about and yet can't do anything about. Men will continue to the end of time thinking they are all of that and having egos the size of mountains because they are made with an incredibly emotionally needy nature. They are simply unable to mature beyond the level of a toddler, in intelligent species terms. The same with women except the two sexes express this in different ways. The very fact that we are like this makes us dangerous to other intelligent life and so we are imprisoned on this planet and maybe on other planets as well and mostly made to say in play school where we belong, technologically primitive because we are simply too dangerous with the big boy toys.

"The debt the every man pays." Equals death, men were born to die. Something they are often in a mighty big hurry to do because one of their huge faults that gets them into no end of trouble, is that they want to defend their family, their children, their wife and they want to defend their country and they want the honour and glory of it the medals and the hero status to satisfy their over inflated egos. If they weren't such ego maniacs, war couldn't happen because when ever one is set up, the men would all be mature enough to say "What nonsense I'm no going to war." and if no one goes there is no war. Remember the other side is men too. It isn't as if some space creature came down here..... no man will fight man. I am not knocking men for wanting to defend their families obviously this is a wonderful thing and men know how to sacrifice themselves for the greater need and there is honour in that but mostly you are simply being manipulated and you can't see past your huge egos to see sense!

The whole idea is ridiculous and this is why we are in the sorry state we are on now because we are so juvenile and because we can't possibly be seen to believe something our peers do not! They can sell you anything on the telly because as soon as the other little sheep believe it, you do too, you can't be seen to be believing something others do not! Even on sites like this I notice religious worship goes on for people like Alex Colliers, and you all follow along like blind little sheep. He is spinning a load of bull crap and yet many on here quote him and think he is telling you the truth, NO, he is telling you what you want to hear and what will satisfy your egos and get him lots of money from selling his books!!!

By the way I am fully aware I am being taken advantage of and that I am powerless against it but it doesn't make what I say rubbish, it is the truth and you know it!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Story

We have had our DNA altered by a superior race and that alteration has made us who we are

If they are so superior... then why do they need our "Inferior" species?

Like I said before, YOU Ar brainwashed to see them as advanced, superior, etc.

They are NOT.

They are inferior by the very FACT that thy need *US* to survive.

technologically primitive because we are simply too dangerous with the big boy toys.

And you base our primitive nature on what, exactly?

All the wars they have engineered?

That just means that *THEY* are not evolved enough to use the "Big Toys", as clearly they have nor learned the morals to treat other species as they would want to be treated.

You think you are making a case for their superiority, you are actually making the case that they are a primitive, predatory, hateful, spiteful, manipulative, spiritually bankrupt, and dishonest species.

You can't see it, because they have turned you into an animal, who lacks the ability to think for yourself.

Your emotions compromise your humanity, your perspective is too corrupt to be taken seriously.

*YOU ARE PROPAGANDA*

Oh, and just for your information, the OTHERS that I spoke of are reading themselves for the battle.

Tell your master goodbye.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

You are case and point of what I am talking about, you're just a juvenile little baby spouting your mouth off, from your huge over inflated ego, with words you can't back up, you don't have anything to back them up, nothing!

You can't help who you are, it's in your DNA, why don't you wise up and realise the minute your DNA come together, they had you snookered!!!

You don't have the emotional maturity to defeat them, just as all humans don't. As for propaganda well we shall see. I see huge faults in man kinds nature, just look at the telly, we are all obsessed with beauty and spots and all of this superficial nonsense.

If you are saying they set up the wars that have happened here on Earth and I am not saying that isn't true.... then how come we all fell for it. You see.... we are so easily played ....and humans will always be easily played and that is why, what you speak of is rubbish because the very nature of man kind will see him fail. You do not have man kind united in what you see and believe, nothing like it and that is what it would take and it will never happen!

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Story]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eleleth

We have been bred, conditioned, and brainwashed to behave in these ways, and yet somehow you blame us. You call this protection?

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Eleleth]

Here is how I see it.... yes what they do to us is totally unfair and that is what this Earth is about, it is for you to finally be re born into a body from which you will get out of here. One that is considered correct and you are mentally correct..maybe this means you have become supremely gullible, who knows but eventually we all get out of here. It may not be this time for most of us but our time will come. Until then we are cursed to this hell whether that is fair or not. One is not to argue, just see the truth and somehow come to terms with it.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Story]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I never said I believe Alex Collier, I just wanted to see what you confirm or deny about his information.

I more believe the members of "the disclosure project" and the hundred so or more ex military and government workers, including an ex defence minister of Canada, and at least 2 astronauts.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Story

You are case and point of what I am talking about, you're just a juvenile little baby spouting your mouth off, from your huge over inflated ego, with words you can't back up, you don't have anything to back them up, nothing!

You are one to talk.

Lets see some proof for your story.

Lets see some proof of this "Divine Woman" assertion you keep pushing.

Lets see something more than your insanity.

I see you dishing out the crazy, but it seems that you can't take it, can you?

So, until you can give any indication that you are telling a TRUE story, instead of spinning a yarn to make you feel better about what lot life has given you, then I am going to take logical liberties with your "Fabrication"

Your story is not plausible in any sense of the word.

I have been going with you on this one for Several pages now, and you have done nothing but bash MEN (Human men) and glorify Women (Human women) as if women are some sort of Gods, when you make every indication that you are "Chosen" because of how easily you bend to another's will, and are subjugated without ANY effort at all.

I try to get you to fight against your slavery, and you push my attempts aside, as if you actually WANT to b a slave.

Do us all a favor, quit feeling sorry for yourself.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Story

Story…. sorry to say this but it appears to me that you are suffering from classic Stockholm syndrome.

Next you will tell us that you are for Eugenics too….. Are you?
May the Ultimate Creator help and guide you back to fairer pastures.

Edrick is spot on I am afraid, I would of thought after watching the Matrix you would understand that yes there have been previous harvests but this time is different vis-à-vis LOVE.

Jesus may have been a Human or likely some other entity but never underestimate the power of his sacrifice; the ultimate display of love. The Christ Conscious. Neo who sacrifices all for the Human Race and Machine World. There is always a bigger fish….. erm…. shall we say the True Creator.

Also just for the record these sexual acts you describe almost scream bestiality.
I am just not sure if different species should cross breed as it were or are you implying that we are more reptile then we are aware, I know about the small part of our brain and maybe some DNA……….. probably inserted by these lizard skins? Please feel free to inform if you know more but I fear they have done more harm then good for example we have been lessened is some way; not raised up from simple beast man as they would have you/us believe.

Oh and one last thing never underestimate the human race; my advice please watch this latest video from David Icke though you may have seen it; he sums it up beautifully.
David Icke Interview.

To all I can only say good luck in these coming dark days, the beast that was wounded is nearly here; The New Reich as it were but with Love as our shields, held in our hearts and minds we shall prevail…. It is INNEVITABLE. WeAreOne.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
There is not many ways I can prove to you what I am saying but messages hidden in movies is one way......

This is a few short clips are from the movie Revelations, it shows the meaning of the symbols, the split snakes, the Ankh and Venus. It also shows that the word NAIL is interchangeable with KEY and that Jesus had to be nailed to a cross, to release his healing essence. Just as Mosses nailed a snake to a cross, to heal Egypt from disease. Jesus was simply a symbol there is almost no evidence that he ever really existed.

People have simply forgotten truths that were known in our distant past.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Story]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brock
I never said I believe Alex Collier, I just wanted to see what you confirm or deny about his information.

I more believe the members of "the disclosure project" and the hundred so or more ex military and government workers, including an ex defence minister of Canada, and at least 2 astronauts.

Thank you for posting the video it was interesting to find out how come some people on here think the way you do. I would be interested to know what you have learned from the sources you speak of.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by StoryHere is how I see it.... yes what they do to us is totally unfair and that is what this Earth is about, it is for you to finally be re born into a body from which you will get out of here. One that is considered correct and you are mentally correct..maybe this means you have become supremely gullible, who knows but eventually we all get out of here. It may not be this time for most of us but our time will come. Until then we are cursed to this hell whether that is fair or not. One is not to argue, just see the truth and somehow come to terms with it.

I suppose we will come to the truth in our own ways. All I can say is, if you are making this up, you have some very strange fetishes. If it's true, well, I just don't know—I wouldn't be that surprised. James Bartley (see here) and others have said similar. In particular, he says:

Women who have been genetically altered by reptilians have certain attributes unique to them. Some of them may develop an acute sense of smell which makes them extremely sensitive to human male pheromones. In some extreme cases they may have been conditioned by their reptilian handlers to lose all sexual interest in human males to the point where they feel nothing but contempt for them.

Your interpretation of the Eye of Horus is probably correct, too. Crowley talks about this a bit.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You're right about David Bowie, though; he does seem to play an important part in all of this. I remarked to a friend many years ago that all of the songs in Labyrinth seemed to be very explicitly about Jareth deflowering Jennifer Connely. Moreover, the whole movie is clearly a retelling of the story of Pluto and Persephone.

(A double post, sorry!)

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
SYMBOLS AND THERE MEANINGS

God - Sun, Rock, Tree, Bird, Mountain

Ankh - same meaning as symbol for Venus, also represented the hope of life in this world and the breath of life in the next.

Cross - God, tree

Snake - Palin genesis or rebirth or regeneration

Snake nailed to a cross - Mosses nailed a snake to a staff (cross) to heal Egypt of disease. John wrote Jesus had to be transfixed just as a serpent was to release his healing essence. This happened on mount Hermon which is close to the word Hermes which is the messenger of heaven.

Split Snakes - Woman's intestine and womb openings. The snake starts at the the beginning of the track, the mouth, ending with two snakes heads which represent a woman's the vagina and anus. - Split Snake - represents Palin Geneses or rebirth and healing power.

Women or Womb - Keystone, or simply stone

Vagina - Rose

Key / Nail - Mystic's hid meaning in words without vowels. CLVS means Clavis - meaning key and Clavus -meaning nail. They are interchangeable.

Key - also means - women, golden sand- eg the gold found in the sand (the sand is the billions of people, the golden sand, is the wanted women within it)

Trinity - the three main entrances into a woman's body - eg trinity in the Matrix, she was the one that released energy and gave Neo really a machine (Son of God) all his strength and abilities. Only when they came together was Neo suddenly transformed into superman.

Hermaphrodite - Hermes messenger of heaven and Aphrodite / Venus conjoined, forming the hermaphrodite.

Grail - Womb

Eye of Ra - Anus entrance

Black and White tiles - The good and bad sides to Gods nature. "I know now that the shadows come from the light"

Pentacle - Five pointed star which was a pagan religious icon and symbolised Venus and the divine goddess.

Blade - Palus

Chalice - Womb or Grail

Obelisk - Gods Palus

City of Gold or Lights - God's world which is lit or energies from the women and their releasing energy or regenerative powers.

Sand - inside the sand which is people in bulk, as in billions, is the gold or woman wanted, known as the Golden Sand or the Golden Key.

Golden Key - Women wanted which are hidden in the sand of the billions of people on Earth.

Scarlet Thread - Blood group - possibly B neg. I have found three referenced stating the alien / Draco's' want this type.

Moon - Feminine principle.

Six Sided Star shown as two triangles together - represents male and female together.

Elephant truck - snake, transporter of water.

Red scarf flowing down and around a woman's body - blood flow, often shown on Tarot cards.

Dragon - Church, Draco, God

Fleur de Lee - Gods tongue and the heads of the split snakes.

Divine Relic - women, key golden sand, said to perform divine service as the Apocalypse draws near.

Fifth Element - The Heavens or messenger from heaven.

Venus - Feminine principle.

Trunk - Snake or transporter of divine water.

Crystal - Snake, scarf, blood flow.

Fallen star - As in Revelations in the bible = comet.

"It ain't over till the fat lady sings" was in quotations book in Yale over one hundred years ago. Yale houses 'Skulls and Bones' The saying means when the women who are fat or at least chubby, preform divine service as the Apocalypse draws nears, it will soon be all over!

Womb / Tomb - In both Mayan and ancient Egypt these words had the same meaning.

Great Snake - God

Totem pole - Great bird, carrying man in belly.

Virgin Mary holding Jesus - Reverse symbolism, this is meant to be God /Devil (they are one and the same) holding the women.

Dog and wolf or two male dogs fighting and looking at the moon - Devil and man fighting over women and domain.

Clock stopping or going for a little while and then stopping - End or ending of time and the Apocalypse.

Sun shown in a movie like in a painting or image - God

Birds flying over and or screeching - God. Shown in many movies, Matrix Reloaded included

Pouch - Crescent Moon

Crescent moon with Star above, or Venus or Ankh symbol above - Women in pouch

Taking a bite of the apple in the garden of Eden - Being made a hybrid with the Reptilians and having some of their DNA, not a direct cross.

Templar Treasure - Blood line of the women protected and wanted.

Please let he know if you know of more or if you are sure some of the above is not correct.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Da Vinci Code Symbolism

Here is a short video covering some of the symbolism that was shown in the movie the Da Vinci Code. Sorry it is not cut cleanly but hopefully you will still easily get the meanings, I will attempt to redo it later. I hope this does not vitiate copyright.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join