It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for you to swallow the RED PILL

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Story

Originally posted by Brock
I never said I believe Alex Collier, I just wanted to see what you confirm or deny about his information.

I more believe the members of "the disclosure project" and the hundred so or more ex military and government workers, including an ex defence minister of Canada, and at least 2 astronauts.

Thank you for posting the video it was interesting to find out how come some people on here think the way you do. I would be interested to know what you have learned from the sources you speak of.

Dealing with only the most credible sources they mostly talk about the greys working with humans, only a couple say there are Draco's also, and other spiecies. And draco-human hybrids, in deep underground bases.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Brock

Thanks for your reply

This makes sense to me it is the same as do you expect to find the head of a huge company on the shop floor. Of course not but that is not to say he isn't the boss and doesn't exist, just because he isn't on the shop floor.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eleleth
You're right about David Bowie, though; he does seem to play an important part in all of this. I remarked to a friend many years ago that all of the songs in Labyrinth seemed to be very explicitly about Jareth deflowering Jennifer Connely. Moreover, the whole movie is clearly a retelling of the story of Pluto and Persephone.

Thanks for your comments, I have just actually done my take on the Labyrinth.

LABYRINTH

This video is of the more interesting parts of the movie. Including a scene where Hoggle calls the girl a whore, this relates to Revelations in the bible. Jarath seems to play God and he wants to name the boy after him. The old lady is carrying all the baggage of stuff around that humans need to survive. The land of stench to me refers to our human world, as does the huge rubbish dumb, this is the nature of humans, we are not natural to this environment and this is how come we make this much mess and need all of this stuff to survive. Jarath's real wish seems not to keep the baby but to get the girl who he bewitches her with a peach. The goblins are in fact humans I think and this is about us getting out of the human world, to the castle.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

This makes sense to me it is the same as do you expect to find the head of a huge company on the shop floor. Of course not but that is not to say he isn't the boss and doesn't exist, just because he isn't on the shop floor.

Story, thank you for answering my previous questions,
it is a shame that Dracs will not elaborate on certain facts, but I guess that's his prerogative, and no point arguing, hey ...

If you have time to read This story, you may find it interesting... I certainly did !! -- It doesnt mention Dracos, as such, but it does pertain to certain entities that inhabit earth.... I recommend you giving it a look over

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Womb / Tomb - In both Mayan and ancient Egypt these words had the same meaning.

Also in the Plato's Gorgias:

SOCRATES: But surely life according to your view is an awful thing; and indeed I think that Euripides may have been right in saying,

'Who knows if life be not death and death life;'

and that we are very likely dead; I have heard a philosopher say that at this moment we are actually dead, and that the body (soma) is our tomb (sema). . . .

Most of these are spot on, actually. I'm sure any good Thelemite would agree.

Bowie represents the Architect (think The Matrix), I think. His Ziggy Stardust character, as I talked about in this thread, is very much an Osirian god, whom the Greeks identified with both Dionysus and Hades (Pluto). There is probably something highly significant about his role as Pontius Pilate as well:

Both Labyrinth and its immediate predecessor, Alice in Wonderland (which was originally titled Alice's Adventures Under Ground) are retellings of the Persephone myth. It seems to be an important recurring theme; thus all the references to Alice and the rabbit hole in The Matrix. The story goes all the way back to Sumerian tablets 5000 years ago.

Jake Kotze recently compiled all the occurrences of Jennifer Connelly (JC) breaking glass in movies. It screams "Through the Looking Glass"—but what is this trying to say?

In your Exorcist video, you show a coin that says JOSEPH and say that it represents the Devil. Well, you would be right, as Joseph was a carpenter—that is, the Architect again. And Pazuzu was a real demon, too.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
V for Vendetta - messages

This show the reverse symbolism that was used by placing Jesus on the cross, it is meant to be a lactating women but such a symbol could not be used as the message needed to be hidden so a man symbolising God was used instead. This is called reverse symbolism or mirror image and is used a lot. Notice also V calls his home, The Shadow Gallery, he is really the Devil/God (they are one and the same) and this is the shadow government. The song, Cry me a River and the painting are very significant.

Total Recall - pouch scene

This is the only film clip I can find showing a man with a pouch and a baby with in. To show this they had to make out the baby was a mutant and part of the man? Anyway the scene has some very interesting speech to go with it. The finial scene after the baby (mutant) has been shot, shows it as a baby and looking so vulnerable.

Last Crusade - Crescent moon symbol shown.

This movie does a good job of showing you what the "Crescent Moon" symbol really is. It is shown as a location as in a place and then it is shown as it really is, as in Gods pouch at the end of the movie. Look closely at God behind the knight when he speaks. God has his left had on a bible and right hand up representing he is making an oath. He also has clothes on that resemble feathers, especially near his feet. The real grail falls down through into the mist - the blonde women. The finial words about finding ILLUMINATION tell you exactly who made this movie. Also note the map with no names, this is a body, not a location.

V for vendetta - process her and finale

This movie is about the up coming Armageddon, shown in the final scene as Judgement Day where people who died in the movie are shown on the lawn and the clock explodes, this symbolises the end of time. There are some highly disturbing scenes which shows the real intention of the shadow government which is to process and make use of women. Evey which stands for Electron volt, a unit of energy is processed but comes to terms with it and falls in love with her new Master. He is represented by fire, her by water. He is also circled by an extinct item at the end, showing he is a creature we believe to be extinct but which is in fact not extinct.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I should add, William Cooper and other's talk about the greys wanting a gland or glands from us, that the grey's are having problems reproducing, they're using us to try and find out what they need, or to hybridize with us for reproduction. This whole thing about love may be needed for their spirits to incarnate into the new bodies, or maybe it just helps the reproductive process, I don't know, like the emotions effect the genes.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

Thank you very much for the quality of your replies, it is much appreciated. At the moment I am working on getting the Matrix finished which is well both very important and difficult to finish. Sorry I am not able to spend more time replying to every body, hopefully I will be able to in a day or twos time.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I have been reading Hargrave Jennings' Rosicrucians, Their Rites and Mysteries, and have found it to coincide in interesting ways with much of the same material addressed in this thread. This excerpt is characteristic of his material:

In Ireland, green, is universally regarded with distrust; but with veneration, in the spiritual sense. It is the national colour; for the Patroness of Ireland is the female deity, the. Mother of Nature, known in the classic mythology as Venus--equally Venus the graceful and Venus the terrible, as the Goddess of Life and of Death. The various verts, or greens, are the 'colour-rulers' in the emblazonry of the Emerald Isle. The presiding deity of the Land of Ierna, or of Ireland, is the mythic 'Woman', born out of the fecundity of nature, or out of the 'Great Deep'. This is the genius (with certain sinister, terrible aspects, marked out grandly in the old forms) 'who is 'impaled' or 'crucified'--in its real, hidden meaning--upon the stock, of 'Tree of Life', indicated by the Irish Harp.

Which, speaking of, check out this passage from Revelation 22:2:

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

So what—or who—"bears fruit" every month? If it wasn't obvious enough already, Gerald Massey has transcribed a passage from the Gospel of Eve that spell it out:

'I saw a tree bearing twelve fruits (one) every month, and he said to me, this is the Wood of Life.'

This, says Epiphanius, they allegorize into the monthly-produced feminine flowers. That is, they retained the actual meaning of the allegory in its biological aspect.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

Thanks for your reply unfortunately I think the women wanted are a terrible curse on the rest of humanity. Because of them, a strict breeding programme is kept. Eg and wars are fought and this is spoken of in Song of Solomon

Song of Solomon 6:10 Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners?

The terrible fact is (I think) because of the golden harvest wanted, the rest of humanity is tortured and it is openly spoken of.

There are many other verses in Song of Solomon that relate to this, even about not being aware of it and waking up....

Song of Solomon 2:7 I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please.

and these verses which pretty much say it all

Song of Solomon 4:3 Thy lips are like a thread of scarlet, and thy speech is comely: thy temples are like a piece of a pomegranate (pineal gland) within thy locks.

Song of Solomon 4:12 A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.

Song of Solomon 4:16 Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits.

Song of Solomon 5:2 I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night.
Song of Solomon 5:3 I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them?
Song of Solomon 5:4 My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him.
Song of Solomon 5:5 I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock.

Song of Solomon 8:2 I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's house, who would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate.

If this is true and I think it is, there is plenty of evidence of it.......it feels terrible to be perhaps be one of the few, that the rest of humanity is cursed by!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I should add, William Cooper and other's talk about the greys wanting a gland or glands from us, that the grey's are having problems reproducing, they're using us to try and find out what they need, or to hybridize with us for reproduction. This whole thing about love may be needed for their spirits to incarnate into the new bodies, or maybe it just helps the reproductive process, I don't know, like the emotions effect the genes.

Thank you for your reply, yes I have heard this about them feeding from our gland juices before and this is even mentioned in the bible in my reply above. I do not think they need us to breed however.... actually I am confused about this and are not really sure.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

Sorry I have not had time to read the story yet but will try and get to it. Thank you for posting it and replying.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Matrix - Important Scenes - Human in Machines Belly

I have concentrated on showing you that I think the machines shown in this movie, are really just there to open your eyes to a superior species who owns this planet and what they have in store for some of us. Note the bug that changes from a metal object into a bug and then back into a thing with a terminator eye. Also note the machine that releases Neo from the pod, has a human in it's belly. Lastly note the name Neo has nothing to do with being the one, Neo is meant as in Neolithic and this is shown when he looks in the mirror - on the wall behind him is a human stomach poking out from rocks. This is a term that relates, to STONE symbolic of women and ROCK symbolic of God, go together. As in the stone fits into the rock, the meaning is shown in Indianna Jones and the Temple of Doom. Neo was meant to be played by Will Smith, a black man and when he looks in the mirror the reverse of him, as it reverse symbolism is the one - the one is really Trinity, a white woman and it is her that Neo gets his abilities from and she revives him from the dead. At the end of the movie when he sees the code, this is in relation to breaking the laws of nature, the God and the women are able to be regenerative to each other eg able to keep each other from aging. The split snakes symbol relates to a females intestines. Also note Neo jumps into what seems like a pouch of Smiths - a machine or God and so he - really trinity - is able to break the laws of nature. Pouch symbolism shown in the movie, Indianna Jones and the Last Crusade, I have a short clip up. Note Neo is also a machine, I will cover that but they tell you that twice in the series.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Song of Solomon 8:2 I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's house, who would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate.

If this is true and I think it is, there is plenty of evidence of it.......it feels terrible to be perhaps be one of the few, that the rest of humanity is cursed by!

I'd invite you to read through this thread on the David Icke forum about the breeding programme if you ever have the time; she seems to have uncovered a lot of interesting information.

"Drinking" of the pomegranate, like the "flowers" of the Tree of Life, seem like further references to menstrual blood—"Starfire". But perhaps it is the pineal as well; the Thyrsus-staff, surmounted by a pine cone, likewise had a dual significance as both the pineal gland and phallus.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
wait.. let me guess. You are part of Greer's team and this is all you can tell us until the next Greer Summit, tickets $500

COOL!! thanks! ?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Thank you for your reply, yes I have heard this about them feeding from our gland juices before and this is even mentioned in the bible in my reply above. I do not think they need us to breed however.... actually I am confused about this and are not really sure.

well in the other thread of the woman who had this, she said she thinks there was some kind of contianer inplanded in here larg intestine. Is this where the joke of anal probs originated? Does the gland produce juices that flow to the larg intestine to fill the container?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I read the op, chuckled, and wasn't going to say anything else, however your bastardization of the matrix symbolization will not go unpunished...

Neo is jesus
the architect is god -created the matrix
the oracle is mother nature/the holy spirit
the merovingian is satan - originally an operating system, cast out by the architect.
trinity is a symbol of the holy trinity
morpheus is the prophet (even tho he does not make the original prophecy, he calls it out).
And 'the kid' is the desciples.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
I read the op, chuckled, and wasn't going to say anything else, however your bastardization of the matrix symbolization will not go unpunished...

Neo is jesus
the architect is god -created the matrix
the oracle is mother nature/the holy spirit
the merovingian is satan - originally an operating system, cast out by the architect.
trinity is a symbol of the holy trinity
morpheus is the prophet (even tho he does not make the original prophecy, he calls it out).
And 'the kid' is the desciples.

Most of what you say above is correct as in who they are meant to represent but you didn't read what I said carefully. Neo is Jesus, Yes, but both he and Jesus are reverse symbolism, the one that really is sacrificed is Trinity or Mary Madeleine. Neo is a machine, just like Jesus was the Son of God, which in the Matrix world is a machine. The Oracle is a confessed machine ....surely you knew that.... re watch the architect's speech, he talks about her being the mother of the Matrix, just like he is the father (God) and she says herself she is a programme from the machine world. Morpheus is a machine because the blind man sees him in the lobby and the blind man like Neo can only see machines because they glow and yet when Morpheus nods to the blind man, he nods back and the Oracle says "Poor Morpheus we would be lost without him." Eg he is a machine and an inside agent, also you notice that the one that was supposed to get sacrificed, does in fact get sacrificed .... Trinity ends up in the machine world with probes inside of her.

Just as a further note, they make it really obvious who is a machine eg REPTILIAN in the movie, as they are the only ones who ever wear Reptilian Leather, this includes Niobe who was also a machine. Neo never wears reptilian leather but in the last movie wears a coat very similar in nature. Trinity always looks like she is wet in the Matrix, this represents who she really is.

Song of Solomon 4:12 A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Story]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Brock

There is definitely something going on there, I think this is the honey which is talked about in the bible usually they talk about the land of milk and honey but exactly how this works, well who knows? I think I have worked it out and then I get conflicting images and I am not sure but they definitely feed from here. In fact woman are just great big lolly pop to them, they go nuts over anything that is secreted by the female body and leave nothing to go to waste.

It is energy they want from us but not like a battery, it is energy like we get from food. Also some glands secrete substances which seem beyond mere food and these are very high on the wanted list .... basically they get you to "flow" as they call it.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Read the words and watch this clip of Michael Jackson. I was not buying into the conspiracy theories but read the words and listen to this clip, even the Big Eagle flies onto the screen and holds him at the end - as in reverse symbolism it is a women holding a man. Out of it !!!! Not to mention this was done when Michael did his Bad album and it was about as far away from that as you could get. This piece is the most soulful piece you can imagine and the huge choir is just amazing.... an amazing piece of art.

Michael Jackson - "Will You Be There" lyrics

Hold Me
Like The River Jordan
And I Will Then Say To Thee
You Are My Friend

Carry Me
Like You Are My Brother
Love Me Like A Mother
Will You Be There?

Weary
Tell Me Will You Hold Me
When Wrong, Will You Skold Me