It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for you to swallow the RED PILL

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Also can I add that truth is stranger than fiction. Not only that but if you look at the science and now masses of cirumstanttial evidence then one has the admit the possibility that humans are not naturally creative as such, we are just tuning into a differant frequency where the things are already known to exist. This explains why after brain damage some people become amazingly prolific and talented artists and poets.

George Lucas for example. Was Star Wars his own creation mixed in with a few old Kurasawa movies or was it chanelled, taught to him by the agenda, or is it from DNA memory or direct from the warp?

Star Wars : Based on a True Story

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
OK Look...Lets get something strait, you"Story" seem to have some prophetic idea that we are helpless to stop whatever "you"think is going to happen. I will go along with this"story" and grant you a couple of things. Yes they may be mean and nasty. Yes they may be cleaver and cunning. Yes they may be advanced species thats been here for ever. You seem to think that we are "helpless" to do anything about our future, THAT is were you are wrong. To keep putting these ideas in the populations head is what will cause helplessness. No where in any of your "stories" did I here something that regards as Hope or justice or anything of that nature. You act like this is what is going to happen and there is nothing we can do about it. If thats the case, why don't you just go lay in your grave right now, If your so positive that this is what is going to happen then why don't you do something about it instead of just letting humanity wither away. For somebody that knows the "TRUTH" you don't seem to be dong much about it other that trying to spook people.Start a website, start a petition, start a group, anything other than saying the sky is falling and we can't stop it. For somebody that has so much "knowledge" on how things are and how things are going to be, you don't seem to be doing anything about it.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This is sounding amazingly like another story that was on here a while back about a Draco the poster called "Daddy" and would ride around in his pouch at night and tell her stories and probe her etc.

Could it be one in the same?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
True or NOT......... what ever is going on......

Post like this only serve the purpose of those pulling the strings.

Now my mind is diverted and looking else where. We all need to keep aware of possibilities, but not at the expense of our personal growth. This type of story does not help me grow in any way.

besides, show me proof. Not some Zac Stichen story.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Story

So the story goes you befriended Draco in a dream or through telepathy... I am wondering how you conjure or address to get that specific entity. I am just curious to know what your method, ritual or precursor that gets you there.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Seems like I am forced to correct the incorrect statements which have been presented to this forum.

Just as Mr.Story, I have no evidence to back up my claims.
Just enjoy the read.

We, are not from this planet. Further more, we are not from this specific density. We are beings that are more or less direct creations from the source, which is God. When we lowered ourselves to this density for whatever reason something found us. More accurately, a lot of beings found us. The Plaedians, The Draconinas, The Orions, The Zetans, and many more. They found us, and for some reason or another we are special to them.

Earth, our home, is precious beyond belief. It is our home, and it is more than a coincidence of the correct occurrences happening in just the right way. We were sent to this world, and it was a gift to us. It is one of the only world of it's type. The resources and opportunity on this planet are limitless if used and respected properly.

The first beings to make it to us were those of a dubious nature. They arrived in order to gather resources for themselves. Through eons of misuse and disregard for their own respective environments, the depleted what little they had. In doing this, they are forced to travel and look for more. When they arrive to a suitable planet, it is usually populated. Therefore, destructive politics, social control, and false promises are created with the inhabitants of the planet that are in control of the desired planet. After the travelers have incorporated themselves into the religious, military, and social aspects of the planet enough they will start trading insignificant technology for natural resources. The inhabitants agree unwittingly and eventually end up in a shortage of resources because they and the travelers are using resources to a dangerous point. Eventually, the planet of the inhabitants become just as useless as the travelers planet had and the inhabitants are forced to join the travelers in finding a new world to exploit.

These first beings originated in Alpha Draconius, and are named the Draconians.

One of the main races that have had many of their planets "sucked" dry were the Greys. Dubbed the Zetans out of a lack of knowledge of all of the star systems they inhabit. The Zetans are merely one of many types of Greys. The Greys now serve under the Draconians in their continuous search for more planets to exploit.

The Plaedians act merely as saviors. They are nothing of the sort. They are merely in conflict with the Draconians for many wars in the distant past. This is important to remember.

Switch to Earth, we have been found by the Draconians and their many legions of forced followers. Our planet, and as they later found out, humans are important to them and their quest.

The abductions are to create hybrids in order to act as emissaries from the Aliens to the inhabitants of the planet.

Our governments have already started the trade for technology for resources. However, as a twist the Plaedians and there federation of races have intervened and are battling for the sake of revenge and a stop to the cycle. Again, they are not our saviors, just ones bearing a grudge.

The Draconians did not create us. That is a lie told in order for us to realize them as the true owners of this planet.
The Greys are of insect nature. The Draconians are of reptile nature.

The only allies we have in this game are of higher densities and they assist us through our inner selves.

They tell us to send away all others who come to us, and to develop our science and our spirituality in unison. When we do, we shall be ready to peacefully deal with all other species as we spread. It is not our purpose to trade with these travelers. We must develop our spirit and our technology in order to face what awaits us in the universe.

This is more or less of the truth.

Our ancient masters did not create us, they have been manipulating us and sooner or later we will have a spiritual boost. Then we can push.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
the leaders have been genetically engineering us through breeding. That's why people seem smart in their little peasant lifes, because they're micro managers. When faced with any big responsibility, they get scarde and dumb as dirt.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
THINGS TO WATCH FOR WHEN WATCHING THE FILM "INDEPENDENCE DAY"

"Its coming from the moon" Yes it is, the moon is hollow and is their base.

Song -
It's the end of the world as we know it.
and I feel fine.

We created a race of Robots

Female Arab dress reflects mans early knowledge of these beings and how they expressed this knowledge in clothing. Their male formal dress also.

"And what happens if they do become hostile?"
"Then God help us."

Sexual things done to alien abductee. The abductee is shown flying a crop plane and getting great joy in flying it, this relates to the fact that man is a creature made to ride either on or in a machine or animal.

Two bums who appear like dwarfs, they stand up and one has a paper crown on. This reflects how we really are compared to them, as the ship arrives and is proceeded by clouds. This is directly from the bible, he will come with clouds and ever eye will see him.

They show the space ship letting off smaller ships which look like wheels with in wheels, this theme is in countless movies.

Large ships cast a shadow over all our most powerful buildings and symbols - our world system being eclipsed or over shadowed by a stronger one.

A huge truck comes and sweeps away a police car - the end of our system and control of this planet.

The embedded signal in the satellite is said to have a binary sequence and a birthday, it is recycling down to extinction. (This is you reproducing till your time is up) The counting down and is shown to be like chess. First you position your pieces and then - check mate! - Times up!

There is four references to them having come from the sea...
"They have got bigger fish to fry" said by the abductee about the police letting him go
"He's drying out, I want him sprayed down with saline" When the alien is brought in to area 51..at the same time the abductee says about his son, "he has a problem with his Adrenal Cortex."
The creature inside the Bio mechanical suit looks like he is inside a sea shell. Venus is said to be born of a sea shell. Jasmine who represent Venus in the film, wears dolphin ear rings and her wedding ring is a dolphin surrounding a diamond.

Fire from heavens - this is in the bible repeatedly that when God makes his judgement on the Earth he will rein fire down on this world and burn it from north to south. All our most powerful buildings are seen to explode and become dust. They have already shown us a good demo called 9/11. Note the fire engine being thrown like a toy as the fire sweeps through and Will Smiths character goes past two towers in rocks and one falls and his plane goes under it, the alien craft goes over it.

The friend pilot of Will Smiths is nick named Reverend and he says when he sees the huge alien ship
"Holy God!"

There is a monkey image on the top of the alien ship with a wide open mouth. The general shape of their craft has a huge alien head on it and the front is the shape of a crescent moon. The huge mother ship is the shape of a bug and has three probes.

They show Will Smith being far toooo over confident. This symbolises mans greatest weakness...he really does think he is all of that!!! The film makes it ridiculously easy for us to defeat them. The alien is in a huge protective shield but Will punches him out with one punch and he is then unconscious for three hours!!!

Someone holds up a bible and says
"He has spoken (taken) his word, the end has come!
It's the end... you can not defy the END!!!"

Jasmine a flower name is Wills partner - representing Venus the goddess in the film.
"I'm a dancer."
The first lady says
"Ballet, I love Ballet."
"No exotic"
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be, I'm not."

Then a box falls out of Wills pocket the one nick named Reverend picks it up
"What is this?"
"Jasmine has a thing for dolphins, I don"t know?"
"This is a wedding ring!"

More....

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This post is a continuation from the above post....

The ring has a flower shaped diamond encircled by a dolphin (encompassed by a dolphin.)

Will tells her she has chicken legs, so saying she has the legs of a bird. She comments on his dumbo ears, I don"t think this bit is relevant just the chicken legs bit is.

Jasmine is seen to hold onto the wire fence and look distressed, this is a direct copy from the ending scene of the movie terminator.

"We can't duplicate their type of power." Said by Doctor Orchid --Orchid is a repeat symbol in movies, it was in V for Vendetta as well.
"They are not dissimilar to us, same tolerances to heat, cold, breaths oxygen."
They are wearing some kind of Bio mechanical suit" ..... note the eyes of the creature within are mirrors!!!

Telepathic, the alien is shown to have three fingers-it is the exact same hand as ET's on the cover of the movie ET. ET is also shown to have a life force inside of him as well and without it he dies. ET cries to the forty year old mother, he wants her to help him.

"Technically they are far more advanced" said by Dr Orchid.

"They knew exactly where and how to hit us...(yes they are linked into our computer system, they are in the wiring, shown on the movie TX1138 by George Lucas which has a flying lizard in the wiring.).... We are being exterminated!!!

There is two sets of working arms in the creature... the ones inside and the outer ones. They are not the same creature, the bio mechanical suit is in fact another creature. You already wear a bio mechanical suit, you call it your body.

"Can there be a peace?"
"No peace."
"What do you want us to do?"
"Die ...Die" .......I will address this later....I think it relates to
Revelation 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them-
They are taking about a rebirth or first death which is not a real death.

We can plant a message or signal (virus) in the mother ship and it will filter down to all the others below.

Will Smith hands the a cigar to his helper going to the mother ship and he says
"Not till the fat lady sings,
This is IMPORTANT"
"Got you, fat lady"
This saying came from Yale and was in their quotation book. Yale houses the secret society .... Skulls and Bones. This I think refers to the verse in the bible which speaks of those rescued from the destruction at the end of the world, it speaks of them learning a new song that only they can know. David Bowie's "Diamond Dogs" song seems to hold the same message. On the cover they were shown as fat middle age women. In the song dated 1973 I think? he calls them young girls, well they may have been then, now they are middle aged.

"There are millions of them" taking about how many aliens who were lining up for the invasion.

"There over riding the system" ...referring to the aliens.

The sick boy says
"God, who are they.....Jesus!"

The abductee says
"Hello boys, I'm back!"
The explosion is not what you think, it symbolises two things coming together and releasing energy.

Morse code is used and shown as our only way of communicating and the leaving of this for computers made us tied into their system and gave them control... this is an inside joke.

Skulls and Bones is shown laughing..Jolly Roger is what they call it but we know it is Skulls and Bones!
"Do you think they have any idea what is about to happen to them?"
"Not a chance in HELL"
This is also an inside joke, they are referring to you, here!!!

They step over an image on the ground of a shield with a sword and wings. In the bible Gods tongue is said to be like a sword and he has wings of an great eagle. The women in the bible Rev 12 is given wings of a great eagle and has a place prepared of God.
Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there....

more....

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Story]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This post is a continuation from the above two posts.....

Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

The child daughter of the president is nick named MUNCH-KIN this is another joke, you are the kin they like to munch on!

Fireworks at the end ..Yes THEIR celebration ..they can't wait.

THE FILM JUST APPEARS TO BE ABOUT YOU WINING. Really it is one huge joke at your expense. They are looking forward to their Independence Day... when their job of controlling you is over.

I think I forgot to add when they go down into area 51 there is a symbol by the key lock which has an all seeing eye and a triangle pyramid below it.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
((communication error))

[edit on 19-6-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I can't help but laugh....

You are a product of way too much TV....

Do you actually believe yourself....

For the next story, lets do one based off the movie Transformers.....

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
((communication error))

[edit on 19-6-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthFairie
This is sounding amazingly like another story that was on here a while back about a Draco the poster called "Daddy" and would ride around in his pouch at night and tell her stories and probe her etc.

Could it be one in the same?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have now read through this thread and all I can say is Maysy was a very brave women who tried really hard to tell you the truth, seeing as she has told you so much already I will not repeat what she has said.

Unfortunately she buckled under the pressure and decided to try and write it off as fiction, to get some of the horrible bullies off her back. This lead to her getting thrown off, I think? Not sure if she would have known that would happen. But she recants that it is fiction before the tread was removed anyway.

So yes this is the same story being retold but I will not repeat what Maysy said, if you want to know more details read them at the above link.

Also to those who can't believe what I am saying, all visionaries are bullied and given a huge hard time until what they are saying is proved true. So I will carry on and we will see very soon if I am right or not. I think the evidence there is something wrong with our world is all around us.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Overload
For the next story, lets do one based off the movie Transformers.....

You dont think the movie transformers relates to The Agenda ( and therefor real life )?

If you want to get a grasp on this then just lOOk for crying out loud.
Before your mental programming makes up some contrived version of events that you immediately assume is right in your own head just look. Its right there for anyone to see. Use your god given eyes.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It's also in music, this song below is at the end of the SKULLS movie and it is also in the movie. The movie is about the Skulls and Bones society at Yale although it seems like it is set in the US. There is a hunting song which is so perfect for what happens to us women who meet up with these Draco's, who get us to call them Daddy....

If I could have just a moment of you
Would I be wanting more?
If I could have just a taste of you
Would I be addicted?
If I could have just a touch of you
Could I tear myself away?

I would pray to be the rain that runs over and in your skin
With no consequence
To be the liquid in your glass that falls around your lips and mouth
Swallow me

If I could have just a breath of you
Would you, could you infect me?
If I could have just a view of you
Would you leave your door ajar?
If I could have just a part of you
Let me drink of your tides

With no consequence
Swallow me

And after would the silence thicken, stiffen?
Would I run home in the dark with something stolen?
Would you be slinking in my conscience, laughing?
Would this hunger ever cease?

You are the cliff that I walk
Lord help me if I fall
Are you more than my hunger?
Lord help me if I starve

If I could have just a moment of you
Would I be wanting more?
Would I be addicted?
If I could have just a touch of you
Could I tear myself away?

With no consequence
Swallow me

And after would the silence thicken, stiffen?
Would I run home in the dark with something stolen?
Would you be slinking in my conscience, laughing?
Would this hunger ever cease?

You are the cliff that I walk
Lord help me if I fall
Are you more than my hunger?
Lord help me if I starve

Would I be addicted?

I was really spooked when I heard it, it's talking about far more than a male and female human relationship. You will have to read Maysys thread to understand this.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Taste Lorna Vallings

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
this 10 minute clip explains everything

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
((communication error))