It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Casey Anthony Case: Casey Anthony aka Zenaida Gonzalez

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkHorse

Hi folks, I'm new here and not exactly sure how this works yet? I hope I'm replying in the right spot? If not please forgive me.
I've been reading everyone's thoughts on this case. (Casey Anthony)
And the research that has been done here is incredible. However, I'm just not sure it's as involved of a case as it seems to be becoming?

My thoughts are these....

In my opinion Casey murdered her daughter Caylee on June 16th. We'll start here with my view of events, and I'll give the shortest version I can.
I believe it was a planned murder, because of the computer searches done prior to the murder.
I think Casey was going to avoid family contact after the murder for as long as possible to put plenty of time between the murder and anyone finding out. In the meantime, mention this Zaneida, "Zanny The Nanny" to people as often as possible. Enough where people actually believe they know or possibly at least have seen or heard this person. I lie lived and told long enough eventually becomes a false reality.
I also believe the motive was jealousy. Casey was jealous of the attention Caylee recieved, and could not stand sharing the spot light. Also having a bad relationship with Cindy, and hating her as she did, this was also Casey's way of punishing her mother.
I believe when Casey felt enough time had passed, or she simply couldn't possibly get away with avoiding anyone any longer, at that time she was going to report Caylee missing as if it just happened at that time. Casey never intended for it to look like any time had gone by at the time she reported Caylee missing. Now we move to Cindy finding Casey on July 15th. This was the first moment of panic for Casey, how to explain away 31 days. This was never part of the plan and again for Casey, Cindy is screwing things up.
I believe in the very beginning Cindy, George and Lee believed Caylee was kidnapped. They were all honest and trying to find Caylee and question Casey at every turn. This brings us to the very first police interview on tape at home. Casey's lies are obvious to anyone who listens to this especially police who first read this lie of a story in Casey's written statement. The very first question police ask Casey..."Is This The Story You Wanna Stck With?" Police knew then day 1, actually 31, as they do now she was lying.
Casey gets arrested. George and Cindy wanna find Caylee, and Lee starts thinking he's "Jim Rockford" and starts his investigation. And we have the jailhouse visits with Casey with Cindy and George, and Lee. They all try and get info from Casey still believing her even tho they are very suspicious. Then the CHANGE comes overnight. By August Cindy, George and Lee act totally different, start lying, making rediculous statements and back stepping from previous statements. I believe at the end of July, Cindy found Casey's diary. And read exactly what Casey did. Cindy being a person who would NEVER admit she mothered a child that could kill her daughter tore out the damaging pages. They desperately tried to make this look like a "Missing Child" case. Not so much for Casey, as for Cindy and George who would somehow have to take partial blame somehow for whatever it was that made Casey a cold blooded murderer without conscience. Their stories became absurd, the lies rediculous, and previous statements denied. They made one fatal error in my opinion, they did something that family members of missing children ALWAYS do. Neither Cindy, George, or Lee EVER took advantage of TV coverage to BEG for the return of Caylee, or BEG for the search of "Zanny". Sure they mentioned looking for Caylee, showed her picture, made t-shirts etc.. But None of them EVER looked into the TV camera and said....
"PLEASE, IF YOUR WATCHING, PLEASE RETURN OUR CAYLEE, PLEASE!"
That is something you see all the time when any family member gets live TV time.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by fogslifted

hi fogslifted, welcome to ATS!!

I believe at the end of July, Cindy found Casey's diary. And read exactly what Casey did. Cindy being a person who would NEVER admit she mothered a child that could kill her daughter tore out the damaging pages.

I'm in agreement with you here.....at some point, when her doubts began, Cindy surely searched Casey's room. If she is the one that tore the pages out, I wonder if she kept them or totally destroyed them?

I'm thinking she might have kept them......if she suspected (as many others do) that Casey, as a last ditch attempt to avoid punishment, will blame her for the death of Caylee, either directly or indirectly. We may yet get see those pages.

( Wonder if she might have made a visit to a safety deposit box before the house was searched?)

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hi,
Thankyou for the "Welcome" : )
I hadn't thought about wether or not Cindy kept the pages, if in fact she did tare them out. Which I think she did. But, I would say if she did keep them, I'd say it would be for her to be able to throw what Casey did in her face. But I think she may have gotten rid of the pages in a panic after reading it. I just read the "Timeline" thats posted here. The information that was gathered and posted here is unbelievable. Out of everything I read, which was alot! lol The one thing that stuck out to me which for me confirmed by beliefs was Cindy finding the pants in the car and washing all of Casey's clothes. And also not swearing at the end of an interview that her statements were in fact all true. Things like that for me speak volumes.
I personally feel Cindy should be charged with obstruction of justice. Probably Lee and George should be also. But defenitly Cindy. You can almost pinpoint the exact day she did a filp on her attitude and story. One day she's calling 911, questioning Casey about Caylee etc.etc.. the next day Cindy is suddenly praising Casey's being a good mother, denying statements she made, and her lies are just rediculously absurd. I hope I'm right, I have a feeling the prosecution has a very good air tight case against Casey. I just pray the defence isn't able to shift the jury's focus and get a "Not Guilty" vertict like in the OJ case. I still can't believe that happened! The prosecution really screwed that up big time! The prosecution in this case has to keep the jury's eye on the ball. Keep hammering the point that normal people don't let any amout of time pass when a child's where abouts are in question. Parents don't lie and mislead police when a child is missing. Parents and family members of missing children take advantage of live TV time to BEG for the safe return of the missing child, the Anthony's NEVER did this. There is so much evidence that points to Casey's guilt and Caylee's murder at Casey's hands it's rediculous. And it's evidence that everyone I think would agree on when discussing it. Casey's guilt is so obvious, I just hope and pray the prosecution doesn't drop the ball.
Anyway, thanks again for the welcome.

Take care,
Fog

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I hadn't thought whether or not Cindy kept the pages, if in fact she did tear them out. Which I think she did. But, I would say if she did keep them, I'd say it would be for her to be able to throw what Casey did in her face. But I think she may have gotten rid of the pages in a panic after reading it. I just read the "Timeline" that’s posted here. The information that was gathered and posted here is unbelievable.

Agreed on the Timeline. Valhall is deserving of an ATS Award for Excellence.

The one thing that stuck out which confirmed my beliefs was Cindy finding the pants in the car and washing all of Casey's clothes. And not swearing at the end of an interview that her statements were all true. Things like that for me speak volumes.

Cindy may have taken an oath at the beginning of the statement if it was a formal statement, which would serve equally as an oath taken at the end. But if you are referring to an interview by a newscaster for example, then an oath is not required and there is no penalty if Cindy did lie. Lying to a Federal agent is a crime whether or not the person is under oath because Congress has made that a law. But it not a crime to lie to a state agent unless you are under oath.

I personally feel Cindy should be charged with obstruction of justice. You can almost pinpoint the exact day she did a flip on her attitude and story. One day she's calling 911, questioning Casey about Caylee etc. etc. The next day Cindy is suddenly praising Casey's being a good mother, denying statements she made, and her lies are just ridiculously absurd.

Cindy’s “flip-flop” in her publicly recorded statements will make her a USELESS witness either FOR or AGAINST Casey. This looks to be true of almost all the parties involved in this famously BOTCHED case. I don’t see how any judge could let this case even BEGIN with the confusion of testimony that NO jury could be expected to unwind. I attribute this mainly to Nancy Grace, CNN and to a prosecutor who did not make every effort to reign In this tragedy which has turned into a SOAP OPERA.

I have a feeling the prosecution has an air tight case against Casey. The prosecution in this case has to keep the jury's eye on the ball. Keep hammering the point that normal people don't let any amount of time pass when a child's whereabouts are in question.

There is NO legal standard for PARENTING. Or for what is or who is NORMAL in people. If there is a trial, and despite what I said above I’d bet there will be one as both the prosecutor and judge are elected officials and this is much TOO GOOD on opportunity to get free publicity to let it pass. The prosecutor would be guilty of TESTIFYING if he/she is permitted to offer such prejudicial opinions. Just the facts, ma’am, just the facts.

Parents of missing children take advantage of live TV time to BEG for the safe return of the missing child, the Anthony's NEVER did this. There is so much evidence that points to Casey's guilt and Caylee's murder at Casey's hands it's ridiculous.

It's no crime NOT to beg on TV. In fact it would be highly prejjudicial if the prosecutor mentioned that. Only because historically 1) 80% of murders are committed either by a family member or a friend and 2) due to Casey’s bizarre behavior, I personally believe she did kill Caylee. How many times has Nancy Grace played that closing clip of Caylee plaaying as she, Nancy, closes here daily show? But and I say again BUT I do not see how you can find 12 jurors in Florida (or America) who have not already made up their minds. If you can’t do that, then you cannot have a trial.

And it's evidence that everyone I think would agree on when discussing it. Casey's guilt is so obvious, I just hope and pray the prosecution doesn't drop the ball. Anyway, thanks again for the welcome. Take care, Fog

I don’t see ANY EVIDENCE connecting Casey to the remains of Caylee. Or for that matter, evidence connecting anyone to Caylee. This kind of case - the killing of a family member - is always hard to get evidence for because the related people have every right to be in the house, in the car and in the area.

We don’t have any provable idea WHERE the child was killed, or HOW the child was killed or if INDEED the child did not DIE by accident and the mother panicked. In my mind, proof of Casey’s GUILT is NOT obvious. And any ball the prosecution has to carry is already covered in GREASE.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Wow that was some anylizing! lol I must admit, I guess following this as long as I have, I got emotionally involved. And your right, factual evidence does matter. While I agree with Nancy Grace in that Casey is guilty, I formed my own opinion watching and listening to Casey herself and her family. Also the police interviews with friends. I think it's horrible personally that someone like Nancy Grace, who obviously has a certain amout of influence is given a platform like television and uses it to pound her onesided opinions into people's heads as if they are facts. Her own past record prooves she's not someone who holds being honest in high reguard. When I'm watching NG I feel like I'm watching FOX news. lol
As far as my personal opinions on Casey's guilt, I admit they are my opinions based on what my heart and common sence tell me. I always felt as though Casey could be convicted just by playing her very first police interview. The lying is so painfully obvious, then the Universal Studio police interview is like the icing on the cake. But in reality, in the words of Cindy Anthony "Lying doesn't make Casey a killer". And I must say, that statement angered me! lol Because in the end, it's true. Let me just say I hope the prosecution has solid evidence of her guilt. I know it's possible to recieve a guilty vertict on circumstancial evidence, but because of the circus like event this seems to be, and the fact most people have already made up their minds, and people like Nancy Grace are allowed to voice opinions as if they are facts, solid evidence would go a long way in making this easier on those poor 12 people that will no doubt be under the gun.
I must admit, not being someone who usually watches TV that much, then getting sucked into following this case, I am suprised how much information is actually released to the public. Then the TV personalities who are allowed, in their own way to try the case on TV. I believe in my heart Casey is guilty. My opinion isn't influenced by anyone elses opinion.
If I had to go on just what I've been provided, as far as the police interviews with the family including Casey's, the family jailhouse visits with Casey, and factual backround provided on the Anthony family, especially Casey, I could enter my guilty vertict without any doubt. And I'm not talking about Casey partying after Caylee's death, or even the 31 days that Casey strung everyone along. Just Casey's own answers to questions, or the lack of.. The same with the families, Cindy, George, and Lee. I believe there is alot to be said about "Gut Feelings" and listening to your heart. And common sence. For example...It's true, just because someone doesn't beg for the return of a child when given the chance on TV
that doesn't proove anything. BUT ( lol ) here's where the common sence and gut feelings come in..I've now listened to, lets just take Cindy and George, since last July. Multiple interviews, on TV and police taped interviews. Two people who no doubt loved this little girl unconditionally.
In the very beginning of this case, mid July, both George and Cindy thought someone, the "nanny", took Caylee. I also really believe they both were suspicious of Casey's story. It's my opinion knowing how much they loved Caylee, George and Cindy would be the kind of people to look into a TV camera and plea for Caylee's return. Unless, it wasn't on their mind to do so only because George and Cindy knew Noone really had Caylee, and Caylee was dead. My gut tells me, George and Cindy both loved Caylee so much, if they knew for a fact Caylee was kidnapped, no doubt they would be on TV begging for her return. Because of Cindy being a nurse, and George's law enforcment backround, they both knew what that smell was but just didn't want to believe what they knew was probably true. I wish I could better convey in writting my thoughts. But I know Casey is responsible for Caylee's death. What I don't know for a FACT, is if it was an accident or not?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I guess following this as long as I have, I got emotionally involved. And your right, factual evidence does matter. While I agree with Nancy Grace in that Casey is guilty, I formed my own opinion watching and listening to Casey herself and her family. Also the police interviews with friends . . watching NG I feel like I'm watching FOX news.

Agreed on NG and FOX. The problem is that in today’s tv world, news and entertainment have equal standing. The two are so interwoven that it is often impossible to tell which is which. For CNN (and NG) this case has proved a cash cow! Recall from history that it was Josef Goebbels who said “A big lie told often enough becomes the truth.” Sieg Heil!

As far as my personal opinions on Casey's guilt, I admit they are my opinions based on what common sense tell me. I always felt as though Casey could be convicted just by playing her very first police interview. The lying is so painfully obvious, then the Universal Studio police interview is like the icing on the cake. But in reality, in the words of Cindy Anthony "Lying doesn't make Casey a killer." That statement angered me! Because in the end, it's true. Let me just say I hope the prosecution has solid evidence of her guilt.

Today courts are too busy to permit surprises. To keep the wheels of justice spinning fast and fair, the Rules of Discovery require the prosecutor to identify each witness he/she plans to call and the jist - substance - of their testimony BEFORE the trial. There are loopholes in this rule and prosecutors routinely stretch those to the limit. Look at last week’s Alaska Senator Stevens case as one glaring example. What misconduct US Attorneys indulge in is multiplied 10 fold by the average STATE attorneys.

The one Rule that prosecutors choke on is on EXCULPATORY evidence. In their minds, there is NO such animal, but in real life there is a lot. The Rule is deficient as it allows the prosecutor to decide what is and what is not exculpatory. A hole you can drive a truck through. But that decision is subject to judicial review IF the defendant’s lawyers can somehow DISCOVER its existence.

I know it's possible to receive a guilty verdict on circumstantial evidence, but because of the circus like event this seems to be, and the fact most people have already made up their minds, and people like Nancy Grace are allowed to voice opinions as if they are facts, solid evidence would go a long way in making this easier on those poor 12 people that will no doubt be under the gun.

Yes, most cases are based on circumstantial evidence. That’s where the “motive, means and opportunity” thing comes into play. In this case it is impossible to say when Caylee died, and by what means. It looks to me as if the medical examiner’s conclusion of "homicide" (say conjecture) is not only the foundation of the prosecutor's case but it is its weakest link at the same time. IF you can't establish the cause of death how can you define it as a homicide? The duct tape on the corpse is the most damning evidence but that does not PROVE Casey put it there. Anyone could have.

I suspect the ME based his conclusion on the simple fact the decomposed remains were found buried in an out of the way place. But suppose the child had swallowed a toy and choked to death despite Casey’s best efforts. Or even that Casey was not home when that happened. Finding Caylee’s body, assume she panicked, put the body in the bags and then into the trunk of her car. Then she finally buried the body. She’s not guilty of anything but stupidity and maybe “abuse of a corpse” which is a misdemeanor.

When a cause of death cannot be established, then it is legally impossible to choose between “homicide” and “by natural causes or by accident.” All the ME had was a set of bones found in an irregular grave. That does NOT prove anything about HOW the child died or WHO is responsible, if ANYONE is.

It's my opinion knowing how much they loved Caylee, George and Cindy would be the kind of people to look into a TV camera and plea for Caylee's return.

Maybe, but just suppose they were practical people who knew from previous cases they had witnessed on tv or who were told in a private “heart to heart” by the police that after 48 hours, the chances of recovering the missing child alive are almost NIL. So why torment yourself with unsustainable or unjustifiable false hopes? Is it not better to bite the bullet and move on? And some people do not grieve on the outside.

I believe in my heart Casey is guilty. I know Casey is responsible for Caylee's death. What I don't know for a FACT, is if it was an accident or not?

On that basis then and if you followed the law as the judge lays it out, you MUST vote her NOT guilty to any degree of homicide charge. To do otherwise would make you a vigilante. And an outlaw.

[edit on 4/6/2009 by donwhite]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Voir Dire. That’s French for something (I don’t know what). It means the questioning of prospective jurors. As jurors are questioned, there are two classes of removal from the list of those eligible to serve. For cause and Preemptive.

The For Cause category is unlimited in number. It is done by the judge who finds the person’s answers render them unqualified to be a juror as a matter of law. Perhaps they are related to one of the parties, such as the police, the prosecutor, the parents, the defendant. Or to the judge, the clerk, or any witness or to another juror and so on. The judge will dismiss them “for cause.” Other more obvious questions such as “have you already formed an opinion of the guilt or innocence of the defendant” will be asked. If answered "yes" they are excused. And if the trial is to be lengthy - 6 - 8 weeks as I predict - jurors will be asked if they have the time to sit through the whole trial.

The second class of dismissals from the prospective juror list is the Preemptive challenge. Each side is alloted a specific number. I don't know the number but let's say in Florida felony cases it is 10 - the number varies from state to state. These challenges allow each side to dismiss a prospective juror without stating a reason. Note: that privilege has been limited to prevent either side from getting an ALL white or an ALL black jury. Any reason but race is allowed.

Then, those jurors still standing will be assigned numbers. There may be 30-40 people or more still eligible. The numbers are placed in a hat or other container. A fish bowl. Someone mutually agreed on will then pick out the numbers one at a time. That person will rise and take a seat in the Jury Box.

Because this will be an expensive and time consuming case to try, the judge will order 2 or more jurors be selected above the required 12. Say, 15 in this case. The extra jurors are supernumerary. If for some reason a juror gets sick or dies in the course of the trial, all is not lost.

Then, when it is all said and done, when the lawyers have finished summing up the caes, the judge has given his instructions, the very last thing that will be done is to have another drawing. In this case, the first 12 drawn will be the jurors to decide the case. Twelve good men and true! The others will be excused.

One of the most difficult rules for juries to honor is this: “Do not discuss this case with anyone including your fellow jurors until the case is ended and the judge has put the case into your hands.” I would venture to guess this is violated in 99% of our cases. Which is bad. But for which there is no known fix.

In an earlier post here, I recited how in a very recent Federal court case (also in Florida) the judge found 9 of the 12 jurors had researched the case outside the courtroom on the internet during the trial. That caused a MISTRIAL. (Probably the other 3 were guilty too but LYING).

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So KC was driving AD's car with AD in it, she ran an intersection, was pulled over and showed the cop ZG22's driver license. She got cited with invalid license and no ins and the owner of the car, AD, got cited with having 2 people in her car not wearing seatbelts. KC went to ZG22's court date, tried to take care of it the tik on the low, set up payment plans (with AD's money) went to jail, defaulted on the payment plan? Smart!

Someone needs to force some info out of AD. She knows whats up. Why is AD paying for KC/ZG22's stuff? KC has something on AD. If my bf killed her kid and I knew it
but didn't have anything to do with the murder I def wouldn't give her any money, I'd turn her in!

KC and/or some buddies robbed the office of the blogger Zaneida

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by donwhite

Jesus! Listen, whoever you are anylizing my opinions I do NOT have to then say not guilty! lmao
Obviously your opinion differs from mine. You don't feel the state has a case, I DO.
I'm not going to sit here and anylize each of your statements. I could just as easily do the same thing with your OPINIONS. But I just don't feel like it. But I will admit it's anoying as hell to keep seeing what say broken down into little boxes and then to be told I'm wrong as if your opinions are facts. The fact is, your opinions differ from mine. Casey is guilty, and I think there is PLENTY of evidence to proove that well beyond any reasonable doubt.
You my friend are doing exactly what Nancy Grace does, only your for the defence, BUT it's still just your OPINION.
You or I know for a fact exactly what the prosecution is going to do or say.
I have much more respect for law enforcement then it seems you do.
I believe they know alot more than I ever will, and I believe they will let us know what they have along with the prosecution when they are ready.
I enjoy debating and I'm sure there are people who really believe Casey is innocent. I respect those people, they have every right to their opinion.
I've stated that my views are my opinions.
If I were picked as part of this jury, I would feel the state already had enough evidence that prooved Casey's guilt beyond any reasonable doubt.
Most of which is just what my heart tells. Casey is also without conscience!
And she's a thief and a manipulating brat. Casey told her father she stole Amy's money because she was a victim of desperation. Then the video shows her buying a case of beer and sunglasses! lmao Listen, I know this attention seeking cold hearted person is guilty as sin. And It's also my opinion that her family is guilty of obstruction of justice. Your trying to say I'm wrong?
Let me see if I can put this another way? You again can anylize all you want. lmao
I don't care what your OPINIONS are. MY opinion is Casey Anthony IS guilty. It's also my opinion that there is PLENTY of evidence that prooves that. It's also my opinion the prosecution has a great case. And the police didn't "Botch" anything.
I also feel George Anthony should stop trying to relate with families of "Missing Children".
Caylee Anthony was NEVER a "Missing Child".
Caylee Anthony is a Murder victim. She has been since day one. The family suspected it from day one, and in my opinion KNEW it before the end of last July.
Your trying to pass off your opinions as facts. My opinion, is just that, my opinion. You have every right to your opinion, as I do mine. I know Casey Anthony is guilty. Noone will ever make me think any differently.
And Casey's family has made things even worse for her in my opinion with all of the rediculous statements and lies they have told that in my opinion are totally absurd.
Here are two facts that are not opinions.
Caylee is dead, and Casey had a great time during her absence.
In my opinion that prooves guilt. As a parent that also makes me sick.

Have a nice day,
Take care, God bless,
Fog

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
What I don't get is why this poster is bringing up cases that we are supposed to compare to the Anthony case. Each case is an individual case. THIS case involves the murder of a baby and her mother stands to be the accused. There are a hand full of people who feel the necessity to upset the obvious evidence by throwing out nonsense and causing confusion. No one is confused about the evidence that has already been presented.

First of all, I don't think Valhall is after any kind of "award" My impression of him is to present his own theory of ZG22 and the possibility that Casey IS Zanny.

Formal or not, there should NOT be ANY reason for ANYONE to be giving false statements or worrying about whether the statement is being recorded as a formal, or an informal statement if you are claiming you want someone found, like Cindy and George were claiming. Why worry about if it is taken under oath. To me that is VERY strange.

Cindy's "excited utterance" is permissable in court and will definitely be considered FOR the state. This case has not been "botched" by a long shot. It is not the fault of the police that Casey did not report her child missing for 31 days and in that time (and before when she tried to set this whole thing up) a lot of activities occurred which is taking a lot of the police's resources to sort out.. There is no confusion regarding who is responsible for the death of Caylee Anthony. My personal opinion is that I feel Cindy should be charged with obstruction of justice. NO ONE should be getting away with ANYTHING.

This case is not a case about "parenting", last time I checked it was about the murder of a baby. But, in the court of public opinion of which I belong, my opinion is that Casey is guilty. Fortunately for her she has her constitutional rights to a fair trial. (in court). AND, whether this trial has anything to do with politics or not, is not the point. The point is that Caylee deserves justice and in our legal system, she stands a good chance of getting it. If anyone has a better plan for our judicial system and the way it works, start lobbying.

I state MY opinion, and my observations (which Fogslifted points out) of how parents with missing children take advantage of the media for the safe return of the child which Cindy and George DID NOT do, who said anything about the prosecution mentioning this? The jury pool will be found, but it's a moot point to even bring that up when it hasn't even come to that yet. IF or when it does. I'm sure DonWhite will be back for more antics.

If Don can't see any evidence of Casey's guilt, then Don (as I) have stated his opinion. What's the difference between Don's opinion and my opinion other than Don doesn't see any evidence and I do? We are all entitled to our opinions and from what I have seen, read, and heard, the evidence is overwhelming. "We" do not have everything the police have. It is not their duty to play their hand. There is a time when LE releases information. NOT when "we" say, when THEY are ready to release it. Don seems to also have a very poor opinion of the police. None of us know anything until they allow us to know. In MY mind, proof of Casey's guilt is VERY obvious.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Listen, whoever you are anylizing my opinions I do NOT have to then say not guilty! Obviously your opinion differs from mine. You don't feel the state has a case, I DO. Here are two facts that are not opinions. Caylee is dead, and Casey had a great time during her absence. In my opinion that prooves guilt. As a parent that also makes me sick.

I’m sorry, Mr. Fog. I was not taking your post apart per se. It is representative of much if not most of what is posted here. The point I was making was that this case - and not your opinions - is 99% smoke and 1% fire.

Fact 1. We have a missing child. Fact 2. The child’s mother seems inexplicably casual about it. Fact 3. The case attracted national news coverage. Fact 4. The remains of the child were found in a grave wrapped in plastic bags. Fact 5. The medical examiner said that despite not being able to establish a time of death by the remains, and not being able to establish a cause of death, it was nevertheless his decision to call the child’s death a homicide. Fact 6. There are many inconsistencies in the mothers’s statements. Fact 7. So far, there has been no mention of any material evidence putting the child’s mother in any criminal situation. Fact 8. CNN has made the demise of Caylee Anthony into a national melodrama. Fact 9. This ceaseless publicity may prove to make it impossible to give anyone but especially Casey Anthony a fair trial. Fact 10. I find all of this interesting.

Oh, and FACT 11. If you tell the judge how you will vote in the case you will be excused.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hello,
Listen, in no way do I wanna give off the impression I'm upset, I'm not.
That being said....

Fact 1. Youve done nothing BUT pick my post apart, and I understand that there is a desire to do this sort of thing with some people, but I want to make it very clear that what I post is my own observations regarding the case. Im not here to argue the facts with anyone. That will be done in a court of law, unless your beliefs turn out to be true in your claims of the judge NOT even hearing it. But then that goes against your concerns of a fair trial for Casey. Which I feel she will get without any problem of picking a jury. People are alot smarter than I feel you are giving them credit for.

Fact 2. The baby was NEVER missing, the Anthonys claimed she was, but we all know that Caylee was NEVER missing at all. Caylee was murdered and the killer, ( Casey ) never told anyone where the body was dumped.
Caylee wasn't kidnapped, then as a result "Missing". Caylee was murdered.

Fact 3. I dont need you to point out what I already know about the facts as I have stayed with the details and the headlines since it started, but thanks.

What I am interested in is the thread that Valhall has offered about Casey being Zanny which I find very interesting.

Maybe you should start a NEW thread about schooling the public on the laws and the cases you seem to be interested in.

Take care,
Fog

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I was wondering what Valhall's thoughts are (or his research) on the "green truck".

BB says that he saw a green truck in the vicinity of the Anthony home, and then there's also the green truck regarding the citation in the name of ZG22.

If anyone can find the driver of that truck would they also find the culprit of the computer theft of the Zanaida Gonzales who blogs.

I agree that Casey Anthony IS Zenaida Gonzalez, I think that she posed as Zeniada. In May when a unknown Zenaida Gonzalez got a ticket along with Annie Downing, it was Casey. I beleive that Annie Downing is going to say that she has seen Casey pose as Zenaida, I beleive that LE gave Annie immunity against drug charges in exchange for Annie's testimony that Casey is Zeniada.

Link to scared monkeys article about the tickets of Zenaida and Annie in May.
scaredmonkeys.com...

Now look at the signature of Zenaida Gonzalas:
or.occompt.com...

Compare that signature with Casey signing her name Casey Lazzaro. Notice the same Bubble letters. They look the same. Its on pge 2780
www.cfnews13.com...

I think that Casey had been planning this for a long time, and I think that Trenton Ducket's case gave her the idea.

This theory is totally possible and it explains why Annie's statement has not been released and why so early on in the investigation they no longer looked further into the Zeniada story. I believe this is going to be the bombshell that ties everything together with Casey and Zenaida.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

. . in no way do I wanna give off the impression I'm upset, I'm not. That being said . . . . Fact 1. You’ve done nothing BUT pick my post apart . .. Fact 2. The baby was NEVER missing . . we all know that Caylee was NEVER missing . . Caylee was murdered . . Fact 3. I don’t need you to point out what I already know about the facts as I have stayed with the details and the headlines since it started, but thanks. Maybe you should start a NEW thread about schooling the public on the laws and the cases you seem to be interested in. Take care, Fog

Message received and digested.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMadamMim

MadmadamMim and Foglifted, I am in agreement with you in the fact that Casey is guilty for the murder of her child. This is my opinion based on following this case early on. It is also my opinion if Casey was an ugly female she would not have attracted the media attention and this case would have gone without the few supporters she has. The facts show Casey is guilty.

I love reading Vals posts the time line is easy to read. Bottom line, no matter how much debate goes on it will not erase the evidence and facts. I wish Caylee was still alive. IMO Casey should be held responsible to the fullest extent of the law allowed for the premeditated murder and coverup of her little girl. I will never waiver from the feelings I have of Casey's guilt.

IMO I also feel that people who feelCasey is innocent has there head buried in the sand. Leaves for a good debate but truth wins every time. I also don't feel like this case qualifes as manchurin canidate. Believe it or not there are plenty of people who could care less about this case. My husband for example wants nothing to do with it, he has a life and has NEVER been on a computer, he does not watch Nacy Grace nor will stand for any gander if I want to vent. I bet it will be very easy to find people just like him, you only need 12. People really do have lives and do not follow Casey's this case. IMO

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Sorry I should have been more clear. I was being facetious when I mentioned a Manchurian Candidate defense. (I should have put an eye rolling smiley along with the statement to emphasize that). The point I was trying to make was that no defense strategy seems plausible with the amount of information about the case that has been made public or that is circulating.

She has basically convicted herself. Her unconcerned behavior for Caylee's well being may be circumstantial, but it speaks volumes.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Curcio

KC went to ZG22's court date, tried to take care of it the tik on the low, set up payment plans (with AD's money) went to jail, defaulted on the payment plan? Smart! Someone needs to force some info out of AD. She knows what’s up. Why is AD paying for KC/ZG22's stuff? KC has something on AD. If my bf killed her kid and I knew it but didn't have anything to do with the murder I def wouldn't give her any money, I'd turn her in! KC and/or some buddies robbed the office of the blogger Zaneida

Assume you are Casey’s lead defense lawyer. Assume the prosecutor has been allowed to show the jury all of the tapes of Casey taken during her time of her incarceration. Assume the state has called witnesses to confirm her “carefree spree” in the 31 days from Caylee going missing until the discovery of her remains.

And finally assume you have put on 1) your own expert witnesses to rebut the state’s and 2) a couple of character witnesses to give testimonny FAVORING Casey.

Let me pose this question: Would you allow Casey to take the witness stand in her own behalf? Let her tell her own story to the jury? That would allow the prosecutor to cross examine her at considerable length.

Does she take the stand or stand silent?

[edit on 4/7/2009 by donwhite]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Assuming makes an A** out of U and ME..... Is what they say.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite

Let me pose this question: Would you allow Casey to take the witness stand in her own behalf? Let her tell her own story to the jury? That would allow the prosecutor to cross examine her at considerable length.

Does she take the stand or stand silent?

This is one time in her life she needs to really just sit there and say nothing, else it will most likely turn out her last time to entertain an audience.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Description Of Casey Anthony For Sure, Possibly Even Cindy...

A Must Read....

Identifying a Pathological Liar
Pathological liars, or "mythomaniacs," may be suffering from histrionic personality disorder or narcissistic personality disorder. The following comments basically reflect a pathological liar who has the characteristics of histrionic personality disorder.

Some characteristics:

1. Exaggerates things that are ridiculous.

2. One-upping. Whatever you do, this person can do it better. You will never top them in their own mind, because they have a concerted need to be better than everyone else. This also applies to being right. If you try to confront an individual like this, no matter how lovingly and well-intentioned you might be - this will probably not be effective. It's threatening their fantasy of themselves, so they would rather argue with you and bring out the sharp knives than admit that there's anything wrong with them.

3. They "construct" a reality around themselves. They don't value the truth, especially if they don't see it as hurting anyone. If you call them on a lie and they are backed into a corner, they will act very defensively and say ugly things (most likely but depends on personality), but they may eventually start to act like, "Well, what's the difference? You're making a big deal out of nothing!" (again, to refocus the conversation to your wrongdoing instead of theirs).

4. Because these people don't value honesty, a lot of times they will not value loyalty. So watch what you tell them. They will not only tell others, but they will embellish to make you look worse. Their loyalty is fleeting, and because they are insecure people, they will find solace in confiding to whomever is in their favor at the moment.

5. They may be somewhat of a hypochondriac. This can come in especially useful when caught in a lie, for example, they can claim that they have been sick, or that there's some mysteriously "illness" that has them all stressed out. It's another excuse tool for their behavior.

6. Obviously, they will contradict what they say. This will become very clear over time. They usually aren't smart enough to keep track of so many lies (who would be?).

Here are some ways to tell someone is a pathological liar contributed by another WikiAnswers Contributor:

They lie about even the smallest things. For example, saying "I brushed my teeth today," when they didn't.

They add exaggerations to every sentence.

They change their story all the time.

They act very defensively when you question their statements.

They believe what they say is true, when everyone else knows it isn't.
Here's an alternate "checklist":

Lies when it is very easy to tell the truth.

Lies to get sympathy, to look beter, to save their butt, etc.

Fools people at first but once they get to know him, no one believes anything they ever say.

May have a personality disorder.

Extremely manipulative.

Has been caught in lies repeatedly.

Never fesses up to the lies.

Is a legend in their own mind.

I have found a few differences in pathological liar and a "slime ball" liar. Pathological liars cannot tell that they are lying they actually believe the lie as soon as it comes out of their mouth. They lie about unimportant things that don't really matter to anyone. This can be caused by mental defect but isn't always. Slime-ball liars lie about things that make them look better or embellish to get attention. They also lie to keep their butts out of trouble and to get what they want.
Here are things to ask yourself: How could this many things happen to one person? Would believe these stories if someone else told you? Think back to the beginning: you had red flags and alarms going off in you head. Learn to trust your instincts.

Casey Anthony Guilty As Charged

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join