It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Casey Anthony Case: Casey Anthony aka Zenaida Gonzalez

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MadMadamMim

Thank you for providing this *very* interesting information and so articulately. FOG - I've enjoyed your contributions as well.

My biggest question is: How could I have possibly missed this thread before now!

Star & Flag

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Your very welcome. And thankyou. I think Casey's guilt is more than obvious to anyone. I think the "Pathological Liar" defenition fits Casey's personality without question. I'd go as far as to say Cindy's personality is also pathological also.
I also have said in past comments elsewhere that a jury will never warm up to someone like Baez. Casey is for sure not a likeable person. People, especially parents, just won't ever condone Casey's parenting, lifestyle, or constant lying and misleading police. Baez gives off an attitude which people don't like which is described as.."Better Than". He's cocky, and people don't like being talked down to. And thats how he comes off in my opinion. I don't expect to see Baez around much longer. I think there is more to Baez being connected to this PI Domonic Casey. And I think Baez had something to do with Casey's search for Caylee's remains last November. Baez gives off a vibe of being no good, a liar, and someone who would obstruct justice to win a case. This of course is my opinion and not based on any facts. But I don't think we'll see Baez remain Casey Anthony's lawyer for very much longer. He already backed himself into a corner going along with Caylee being a "Missing Child" and "Zanny The Nanny" being a real person who actually watched and then kidnapped Caylee. In my opinion that is a no win situation he can't get out of without stepping aside. Baez's world is about to come crashing down in my opinion. His love for the camera and media attention is obvious and very unprofessional. His relationship with Casey isn't proper from what I've viewed on TV and have heard. I also feel there is something fishy about how he's getting paid in this case. And it's also my opinion any money made from Caylee is horrible. A little girl, who's rights have been stripped, a defenceless murder victim being exploited by her own family for profit is despicable.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Thank you Whisper, but it is ValHall's and Blink34's work not mine. I think it's very interesting too! It sure does deserve more attention.

I have noticed that the police do not release certain things, and they hold thier cards close to their chest.

Most people think that because there is so much information that is being released to the media, that it's ALL they have, but it's not. We don't know about the things they DO have, that they're not telling us.

While they will obviously HAVE to present the defense with what they will present in court before the trial (IF it comes to that) I'm sure that eventually the public will know, but maybe THIS theory is something they have already looked into and are holding on to it.

It's a strong possibility. The information found on this thread is fascinating! I definitely had to look further into it.

My prediction is that this case will not go to trial. Baez is probably not going to see it through.

In Dominic Casey's interview:

www.wftv.com...

Page 5053

He names someone who told him NOT to tell the police IF Caylee was found, I believe that "someone" is Baez.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by donwhite

Let me pose this question: Would you allow Casey to take the witness stand in her own behalf? Let her tell her own story to the jury? That would allow the prosecutor to cross examine her at considerable length.

Does she take the stand or stand silent?

Well, speaking for me and not as her Lawyer; I'd love nothing more than to see her take the stand. You could probably air that portion of the trial on Pay Perview! lmao I'd love nothing more than to see her cross examined. Questioned about her parents, her accusations against Lee, I'd love to hear her accuses again why she doesn't know anyone's phone numbers or addresses. lol A woman she says she's known for almost 4 years and doesn't know her number by heart, yet when arrested spouted out Baez's office number like it was her birth date! lol

Speaking as if I was her Lawyer; Not a chance in hell would I allow her to take the stand. If this goes to trial, which I kinda doubt we'll get that far, it wouldn't suprise me as cocky as Baez is, for him actually to think it would be a good idea. Although, if it does make it to trial, Baez isn't going to be there either! lmao Who knows, maybe George and Baez will end up cell mates for obstructing justice! There's a skit for SNL! lmao

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

Have a great day,
Fog

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hi folks,
You know today I was watching Cindy's deposition. And near the end she was talking about Dom. Casey. She made a comment that he was looking into a Zenaida G. in Puerto Ricco. Then she added, He's STILL looking. It hit me like a brick!!
These lying rotten people are going to try and say the remains that were found are NOT Caylee's!!
I'll bet a million bucks! They're gonna try and say Caylee is still alive! Thats why they haven't burried the remains!! And they are now creamated so no further tests can be performed. AND thats why Cindy had them Creamated Right Away!!!
Remember it was before the end of December when it was speculated that they had been creamated, then we found out it was true!
That is what they are going to do! The remains are not Caylee's!! It's a Horrible Thing To Do To Poor Caylee. What Happens to her now? Oh My God This Is Terrible!!
They'll say Caylee is still alive, re-open a missing child case, it'll eventually go cold, and Casey will walk on reasonable doubt!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by fogslifted

On April 8, 2009 Richard Grund went on Nancy Grace and brought up an issue that is VERY disturbing.

There is a group of people who are scouring the internet called "Team Caylee" The Anthony's are involved in this group and have recruited several people to cast reasonable doubt. Their website is housed in YUKU.COM

The people who are involed in the case are the Anthony's and the defense. I am writing about KEY players who are involved in this site.

They are found on Scaredmonkeys, Topix forums, Websleuths, Youtube, and various other sites, creating MULTIPLE sites and writing FLAT OUT LIES! Attacking innocent posters and constantly changing their names. They are called trolls.

There are several documents in the Team Caylee YUKU website about casting reasonable doubt and HOW this is going to be done.

They have a diabolical plan to say that Caylee's remains were NOT Caylee's remains.

They have all talked about this plan to establish reasonable doubt, and the police are aware of it.

The defense has already started this plan when Caylee's bones were found, and the members of the Team Caylee site have even gone as far as to write that Caylee's remains could have been purchased over the internet.

ALL of their writings are documented PROOF that this is an OBVIOUS CONSPIRACY and if I were Baez and Dominic Casey I would give it up and disassociate myself from this crazy family.

Cindy's claims in her interview mentioned that Dominic is STILL conducting surveillance on another Zanaida Gonzales who lives in Puerto Rico.... WHY?

www.youtube.com...

I will answer that by putting this out there again... The defense is going to say that Caylee is STILL alive.

Take a look on the very first page of this blog,

www.topix.net...

"Team Jesse Grund. He's not guilty!! We support you Jesse!"

This blog was posted to show support for Jesse Grund, until these Team Caylee members targeted it and went on the attack, where it is STILL being attacked to this day.

Notice that the other member of this family Michelle Bart chimes in with a comment offering the contact phone number to the FBI.

The reason why Michelle Bart is offering this information is because the post PRIOR to Michelle's post is from Wanda Wery (disguising her name of course) who claims that she is not crazy and she has seen little Caylee, saying all kinds of unbelievable and OUTRAGEOUS things of how she REALLY did see Caylee.

WHY would Michelle Bart even BOTHER herself to go to Jesse Grund's blog in the first place? KNOWING that her GOOD friend Cindy dispises him and is trying to frame him?

And, I will answer this too... Because she was trying to establish reasonable doubt even back then when this blog was first posted, on January 30th, 2009.

And, how DARE she do it, when the baby's memorial was just 10 days away.

It was DISGRACEFUL and TOTALLY DISRESPECTFUL!

It is going to do NO GOOD for Baez and Dominic to go forth with this claim and defense, because these documents can MOST DEFINITELY lead the Team Caylee members RIGHT BACK TO THE DEFENSE. There is a CLEAR connection.

HEED this warning for those who are OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE!

Your diabolical plan WILL NOT WORK!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Wanda Wery claims she saw Caylee at the airport in the beginning of July. Wanda said she was on vacation when the news broke of Caylee’s disappearance. It was not until she returned from vacation claiming to just now hear about the missing child, calls authorizes. I believe she said that they did not return her phone calls so she called Cindy Anthony. Not only is it a coincidence that they both live in Florida, both having Yorkies, and both work as a nurse in Health Care.
If you Google Wanda’s name and see the comments on her for selling sick puppies and people saying she is a fraud it leads me to discredit her on those counts alone. I also think it is another coincidence that the timing of her announcing this so called Caylee sitting was after the time that the airport no longer keeps there surveillance tapes.
Wanda’s response to not reporting the incident while on vacation was because she did not watch T.V. I guess she is not like any other person to turn on the TV or listen to the radio in the car. It was and still is nationwide breaking case and WW never heard anything.
She also claims that LE refused to give her a polygraph test. This tip was a farce and I would like to know what the connection to Cindy and Wanda may have been prior to Caylee’s murder.
This person has been in communication with Cindy Anthony and is also a member of this Team Caylee Yuku forum where she discusses this case that Caylee is alive. I believe they call it Pro-Alive Caylee on one of their Team Caylee forum topics. She discusses in detail about Caylee petting her dogs, saying her name and a description of what she was wearing.
From my recollection as a seasoned traveler there are many people in the airports and terminals yet Wanda Wery was the only one who claims to have spent time with Caylee at the airport. this is my opinion based on the facts I have read in this case.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Thanks to all 3 of you for bringing up this yuku business. I had no idea. If they show up here I think it won't go well for them. In fact, I almost wished they would.

After the despicable behavior displayed in the civil depositions of both GA and CA, I have no use for these people any longer. They burned all their sympathy credits with me. I phoned Morgan & Morgan yesterday to ensure they knew about certain things that have been discussed.

At this point I believe Jesse Grund and Amy Huizenga have legitimate civil cases against Cindy, and I won't think ill of them if they pursue those lawsuits.

These people are disgusting and dangerous.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Imo the PI was told Caylee's remains might possibly be in that lot by Cindy & George. It appears Cindy knew more than she cares to admit. Either she found something in Casey's diary hired the PI sending him to all of Casey's old hangouts or she confronted Casey at an earlier date concerning Caylee's whereabouts and became suspicious.

Does anyone know the date those PI's were first hired? George & Cindy always claimed they were looking for a live Caylee yet their own hired PI's were not searching for a live child in that empty lot. Seems like what they're saying and what they do are two very different things. Too many liars and too many willing to lie to make sense of this case. I do feel LE has more. Before this is over I think it will get a lot stranger.

As someone else posted Cindy was overheard during the 911 call saying to Casey that she (Cindy) "had already given her 30 days" or something to that effect. Maybe I heard it wrong but I'm certain at the deposition Cindy admitted she was told by Casey that Zanny was keeping the baby for a couple of weeks and that Cindy did not consider her missing until the 15th day! If that's not enough Cindy went on to say she had telephone numbers and addresses for Zanny but didn't have them with her
Wouldn't that have been the first thing to give LE is all contact info on a suspect? Idk this is all so odd poor Caylee I am beginning to believe this was a group effort many players here. Seems this family had so many issues they lost sight of what was best for Caylee.

As far as the jury goes I agree with shieldofjustice when she says

Believe it or not there are plenty of people who could care less about this case. My husband for example wants nothing to do with it,

My husband feels the same way he would be a perfect juror. So there's two jurors right there. There are so many people who dislike Nancy Grace and don't take anything she says serious.

As far as pleading on TV I think most of us would feel compelled to do so but Susan Smith did just that. I would say it's not a good indicator of innocence or guilt.

Thanks to everyone especially Valhall interesting thread.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Thank you ValHall. Morgan has already been approached with this information and he is well aware of this. I sincerely hope that he will act on it.

It all started when Cindy's brother Rick went onto a topix forum in August, 2008

cfnews13.com...

Page 4

The information in this discovery consists of

1. E-mails between Shirley Plasea and her sister who tell of the dynamics in the Anthony family

2. E-mails between Rick and Cindy.

3. The following information:

In this discovery On August 20, 2008 there is a woman named "Rachel" who e-mailed Larry Garrison who told him about Rick's posing, she seemed very angry and offered this quote:

"Again, there is a plethora of posts, and I'm sending you this, because to me, his only reason for posting personal information during such a private time is for some type of sadistic self-fulfillment, and so that you can hopefully have a heads-up on yet more sensationalism in this case"

www.cfnews13.com...

Page 2942

I find it very suspicious that this e-mail was sent by this "Rachel" to Larry Garrison at 5:16 P.M. and THEN Cindy forwarded it to Rick at exactly 5:38 P.M.

So, it got from this "Rachel" to Larry Garrison, to Cindy, to Rick in 22 minutes? WHO is Rachel? Could Cindy herself be Rachel?

In October, the Team Caylee site was up and running on Yuku.com and the members of this site are on the attack!

On the topix forums the location of where you are, is LOGGED. Unless you have illegally or otherwise obtained access to another proxy.

These are the troll names they use BUT, most of these posters have been identified AND they are all connected to the defense and the family. In fact, the family members are the one's who started this site.

These are the troll names:

Cassiopia (Elko NY)

Notbuyingit (Greenlawn NY)

Somethingswrong (Salt Lake City Utah)

Dawg (Indianapolis In)

Certiari (Yorktown In)

Linn
INeedFacts
Jefferina
Innocentbystander (Idaho Falls) Same person

F. Baily (Lake Forrest Ca)

WIGN
LotAtAllOfYou
FluckinNuts
Huggly
TypeYourNameHere
TheSheepleGatherHere
MyNameIs
BrickForBrainsNotForSale (Media Pa) All The same person

WowDoubleWow
MomOf6
Snazzel
KMA
HeeHeehoho
DPisNuts (Brookhaven Pa) All the same person

ConcernedCyberWatcher
Wondering (Staten Island NY) Same person

OhSnap
WhoShotJR
Madoffski
Clovis
Duh
Ignorbella (Naperville Ill) Same person.

I have missed many names because they continue to change them and it is very hard to keep up with them.

They create an illusion to make the public think there are MORE people who are in support of a baby killer.

These people are involved with what the police call a "Conspiracy to fabricate reasonable doubt"

THIS IS ILLEGAL and a VERY SERIOUS CRIME.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Dang-- I can't read any of Team Caylee's posts without joining Yuku.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

Alora....

You will NEVER get into the Yuku website. This site is SOLELY for the family members... AND the defense team.

There are e-mails sent from one member to another and so forth AND they NAME Dominic Casey AND Baez. These members have written information and collected information (Illegally) on anyone they feel is a threat to them, and they forward it to Dominic Casey and Baez. There are written statements proving this.

Cindy is the ringleader and that whole family is deeply involved in this conspiracy.

There is a realtor by the name of Jeanne Brauelt who is conducting these backgrounds and illegal property searches on innocent peoples properties and forwarding them to Dominic. There is also another member who does it as well and he goes by "Team Caylee". This person has made statements connecting him to DIRECT harassment of Richard Grund and his family.

There is PROOF of this as she goes by her real name.

She has done backgrounds on Kathi Belich, members of the sheriff's department, authors, the Grunds, Judith McNaught, Tim Miller, Mark NeJame, and I can go on and on.

ALL of the information on the backgrounds they have conducted on these VICTIMS have been posted for ALL of the members to see, and examine. This information and all the documentation AND the identities of those who are involved in these activities and have posted this information can be proven.

People have been targeted, all of the backgrounds that have been conducted lists husbands, wives, jobs, addresses, and ALL information on THIER family members.

THIS is ILLEGAL and it is SCANDALOUS.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Morgan and Morgan may just have more people that may want to file suit for there is more. Keep in mind the depositions and complaints have been that is not the same ZG. She is younger and a ten. Team Caylee the creator of the forum has threads within his forums just on ZG. They have run many backgrounds and focus in on a a women named ?. I would hate the defense to go to trial and implicate another person to cause reasonable doubt. This person would be blindsided and has nothing to do with this case just like this ZG.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm still very much intrigued by ValHall's theory of Casey in fact being Zanaida Gonzalez. I feel this information in going to be the bomshell that breaks this case wide open and I also feel that the defense will HAVE to accept a plea agreement, OR the death penalty will be back on the table.

Nevertheless Baez is involved in shady activities and has his law students involved in this conspiracy to cast reasonable doubt by using the internet to attack people and cast their own theories, and claim they are doing this in the "interest of justice"

Remember that Baez has taught lawyers AND judges how to use the internet as a "tool" for investigative purposes.

The problem is, is that MANY innocent people's computers have been hacked into and THIS is illegal.

Getting back to the possibility that Casey had an ID in her possession that the police have, I have included Lee Anthony's statement in which he describes the contents of the bags he retrieved from Lazzaro's apartment.

Part 3 of 9 of NifterMedia's video:
www.youtube.com...

Lee went to Lazzaro's apartment at approximately 12 midnight on the night/early morning of July 15th after Cindy made her calls to 911.

He describes getting a Laptop that Casey was using that belonged to Cindy.

A large leopard design duffle bag, with clothes inside of it.

A white backpack with more clothing inside of it.

A large purse with toiletries inside of it.

A black slender bag that apearred to be for the laptop.

Everything was organized, and he says that someone else packed the bags because he and his sister are not tidy.

He thinks it was Lazzaro because Amy's checkbook that was in one of the bags was sitting on top of the dressor.

Lee took everything to Cindy's house where Cindy said she wanted to go through it all, and then dumped everything out, and started going through it.

Here's the problem... Lee says he got to Lazzaro's around Midnight, but didn't make it back home to Cindy's until 2:25 A.M. WHAT was he doing for 2 and a half hours?

Part 4 of 9 on NifterMedia's video
www.youtube.com...

Cindy immediately see's her JC Penny credit card. Lee insinuates that when the officer's back was turned and out of the room Cindy STOLE $140.00 - $200.00 from Casey's wallet.

At (time on the video) 1:50 here's where the ID information come into play. Cindy's going through the cards and ID and the officer grabs the ID from Cindy. Lee described it as an "old" style drivers license or learner's permit.

Here's my thoughts...

We all know that Cindy picked the car up and wiped it clean, cleaned the interior, cleaned the trunk, washed the knife that was in the front seat and washed the pants.. It is my opinion that Cindy would NOT have given these items to the police. It is also my opinion that Cindy DID NOT tear the pages of the diary out of the diary because Cindy would have taken the ENTIRE diary and thrown it away. She would not have left ANY evidence of a diary.

Cindy has obstructed justice from the very beginning as she continues to do today.

But Lee says he saw the newer type of license and an older one as well.

Casey started saving her reciepts and logging in chronological order her purchases. This proves she was establishing documenting her activities and her places she has gone to since the 28th of June. Lee already said that he and Casey were not tidy and insinuated they were unorganized. She was setting up an alibi for herself since back then.

And the interview goes on to other issues, but I wanted to point out about the ID's.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMadamMim
reply to post by Alora

Alora....

You will NEVER get into the Yuku website. This site is SOLELY for the family members... AND the defense team.

Thanks for letting me know.
I have to ask, if it is SOLELY for the family and defense team, how do you know what goes on there? Sorry, if you answered that already. I've tried to read every post but I'm sure I missed a few things.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

Alora. I would NOT even attempt to get into that site because YOUR computer will be hacked.

I know about what is in that site because there are people who WERE involved and have now turned the evidence over to those victims I have written about.

There are approximately 3000 documents that I am STILL studying.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MadMadamMim

Madam,

Just to be clear on what I stated earlier...my phone call to Morgan & Morgan was not about the yuku business. It was about things discussed in this thread.

Yes, I believe the second ID that was 'snatched up' by the one officer is of importance. Whether it turns out to have KC's pic and ZG22 name and data on it or not, I still think it will end up being a second "fake" ID that KC used at some point. What I find beyond coincidence is that it appears she had a second ID...and then the whole ZG22 disappearing from the earth after KC going to jail the last time.

I look forward to hearing more on what you have learned in the documents you have obtained connected with the "coo-coo-yuku" group. These people don't want to have justice served by the rules. They want to break as many rules as they can to have their version of justice served to them like caviar on a silver platter.

And just like Cindy has the audacity to think she can decide what is relevant in a deposition...they have the audacity to think they can decide what "justice" needs to be served.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Valhall]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hi Val. There is so much of everything. What would you like to know more about? The Caylee being alive and in Puerto Rico. They seem to have an interest in a women named Rachel Z. There is interest is the remaining not being Caylee and go into descriptive detail how Hair can be bought over the internet and teeth found at the site.

Numerous searcees on various peoples names and of course the Zenida person. The discussions of trying to tie Kronk and Casey's friend Kio knowing each other .

LE corrupion, details on how the they say chain of evidence is broken.
Providing information to Dom, Cindy and Baez.

There is not much mention of Caylee compared to the 1000,s of pages on how to discredit anything linking Casey to murdering her child.

I am trying to find out when Aug.14th jail house tape was released.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
shield,

I would suggest you start an independent thread on that very subject - the coo-coo-yuku group thingy. That way we can keep discussion of it clear and focused on their "plan".

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The State of Florida has announced it will seek the death penalty.

Letter of intent to seek death penalty:

www.wftv.com...

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join