It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Takes Control on the Republican Nation Committee

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   
As you may know, Rhona Mc Daniels has stepped down and Trump's campaign manager, Micheal Whatley has been voted in as RNC Chair with Trump's daughter in law, Lara Trump as co-chair.

According to Fox news 60 staffers have been fired after the takeover. And Lara Trump says that, absolutely RNC doners want to pay Trump's legal fees. Trump has said that he won't take the money. Nevertheless, some doners are skittish at the thought, while the RNC voted to reject a resolution to bar it from paying Trump's bills.

Some GOPers worry about down ballot issues not being focused on enough, which, in my opinion is a valid point. House and Senate election are really important right now.

Are Trump and friends co-opting the RNC to rip it off? Will their takeover result in a blue wave, or are they capable of steering it to a red wave?

Trump ally Michael Whatley and daughter-in-law Lara Trump take over at RNC
RNC shakeup: New Trump leadership slashes dozens of Republican National Committee staffers
Lara Trump says she thinks GOP voters would like to see RNC pay Donald Trump’s legal fees
RNC Rejects Resolution to Ban Payment of Trump's Legal Fees Amid Leadership Changes

edit on 3720242024k46America/Chicago2024-03-14T13:46:37-05:0001pm2024-03-14T13:46:37-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
And Lara Trump says that, absolutely RNC doners want to pay Trump's legal fees. Trump has said that he won't take the money. Nevertheless, some doners are skittish at the thought, while the RNC voted to reject a resolution to bar it from paying Trump's bills.

If their party votes to pay the legal fees of their POTUS nominee ... that's their business. It's their money and they can spend it the way they think is best in order to win.

If I was a Republican and a donor, I wouldn't be sending money for that. But I think differently about Trump than Republicans do.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Again, don't worry. The investigation is already underway.

Campaign finance charges are up for grabs.

edit on R342024-03-14T13:34:51-05:00k343vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I put this in another thread and will drop it here also. Sounds like you are parroting WaPo.

Link

The move has raised fears among some former officials about the party’s future support for down-ballot candidates

It is always some 'former officials' that make these comments. Hmmmmm.....

“There won’t be a RNC operation to help the greater party. They don’t care about the greater party,” said a former RNC official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to protect future job prospects. “The RNC is important to lots of people in down-ballot elections. They’re cutting off any service that doesn’t provide help to anyone but Donald Trump. It’s just all about Trump.”

Lead Advisor on Trumps campaign...

LaCivita said in response that the rising tide of Trump’s candidacy would lift all Republican boats this year, and that the RNC would continue to work closely with the Republican Party’s House and Senate committees.

I think I will listen to the person actually making the decisions and not the 'former officials' spreading BS.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Trump's lawyer Christina Bobb has been brought on as lead counsel for the RNC. For those that might not remember, Bobb is the lawyer that signed the attestation stating all classified documents had been turned over after Trump had been subpoenaed. That attestation turned out to be false.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Trump's lawyer Christina Bobb has been brought on as lead counsel for the RNC. For those that might not remember, Bobb is the lawyer that signed the attestation stating all classified documents had been turned over after Trump had been subpoenaed. That attestation turned out to be false.

*Allegedly...

Is this a concern for you?

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

There's no allegedly about it. Her signature is on the document and thousands of pages of documents with classified markings were later found to still be at MAL.

It doesn't concern me but if I were an RNC donor I'd be concerned that my money isn't going to be going to the races where it's needed and will instead be going to Trump's legal fees.

As of the last FEC filing, the RNC only had about $8 million cash in hand. In those same filings it was revealed that Trump is spending about $4.5 million per month on legal fees. Now, that was before Trump owed half a billion. So who knows what his legal fees are looking like now.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

She was told all were turned over by the implanted operatives and agents. 😃

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She was instructed to sign it by Trump after Corcoran refused to sign it.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The Swarms are coming and the Trump-haters are trembling !! 😀

Keep track of the bait and who takes the bobbers all the way down. ✅

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
As if the Democrats dont use their donor money to go after Trump...? Wouldnt be weird if the Republicans use theirs to defend him.
edit on 14-3-2024 by ElitePlebeian2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

She was instructed to sign it by Trump after Corcoran refused to sign it.

Classic setup in advance wasn't it. 🤓

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

There's no allegedly about it.

Yet...there is...

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

What part of it is in question? Bobb signing the document or more documents with classified markings being found after she signed the document?

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian2
As if the Democrats dont use their donor money to go after Trump...? Wouldnt be weird if the Republicans use theirs to defend him.

There is that, isn't there.
Republicans see Trump as being the victim of Democrat election interference.
So yeah .. you are right .. Republicans using their $$ to defend him from that does make sense.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

You aren't so what are you worried about? You are so concerned about how much the GOP has and all you are doing is the WaPo talking points.

No one cares if you think the GOP is in the tank except those who want to give you posts stars.

A person contributing to the GOP is contributing to Trump.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

As we saw in the primaries, not all Republicans back Trump. Do you think those people are going to donate to the RNC if they know their money is just going to be used on Trump's legal fees.

Like I said, I'm not concerned. I'm enjoying the fact that so many on the Right are applauding Trump sabotaging their chances in November.

However, I am going to observe the situation as well as this is pretty much a dry run for Project 2025.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Great news!

Everything Trump is associated with dies.

Excellent!

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I would think the DNC should be more worried because Biden had a horrible turnout including people writing in 'non-candidate'. The Haley votes in many states were because of open primaries.

Again, Donald Trump will get more votes in 2024 than he did in 2020 or 2016. No worries here.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Great news!

Everything Trump is associated with dies.

Excellent!

Cry harder.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join