It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Takes Control on the Republican Nation Committee

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Your gymnastic are pretty impressive! Hunter Biden wasn't in that picture. He served on the Burisma board between 2010 and 2012.

Do you just make # up as it suits your narrative sook? Because you’re lying again. 🙄

Hunter Biden served on the board of the Ukrainian oil and gas company Burisma Holdings from 2014 to 2019.

In May 2014, Hunter Biden — the son of then-Vice President Joe Biden — became a board member of Burisma Holdings Ltd., one of the biggest private oil and gas companies in Ukraine.
www.factcheck.org...

Back in 2014 after a change of regime in Ukraine, Hunter Biden joined the board of a scandal-plagued Ukrainian natural gas company named Burisma. Hunter had no apparent qualifications for the job except that his father was the vice president and involved in the Obama administration’s Ukraine policy.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: hangedman13
So why am I supposed to care? Did anyone sound any alarms over Hilary financing the DNC during the 2016 election? As a reminder that was the reason Bernie Sanders got screwed over the nomination!!!

But, Hillary.

Bernie Sanders had many, many years he could have taken a stand.

Stop it. Not as smart of a response as you think. Lest we forget that whole Bernie thing I mentioned was what proved in court that the DNC did not have to follow the will of the primary voters! In that lens, Trump prevented those exact shenanigans from happening to him. Smart move on his part.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Do you just make # up as it suits your narrative sook?

I stand corrected. I misread my source, and confused Hunter Biden with another Ukrainian official.

Hunter Biden served on the board of the Ukrainian oil and gas company Burisma Holdings from 2014 to 2019.

www.reuters.com...

But Shokin WAS fired in March of 2016, 3 months after Biden's threat to withhold $1 Billion US dollars, and 6 days after the international Monetary Fund threatened to withhold their $40 Billion.

So, it seems to me the IMF's threat held a whole lot more water than Biden's threat. And it seems that Ukraine knew that the international community was pushing Ukraine to fire Shokin. It wasn't some kind of quid pro quo for Joe. It was a part of the anti-corruption requirements for the US to release the aide.

edit on 5020242024k15America/Chicago2024-03-16T01:15:50-05:0001am2024-03-16T01:15:50-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: Something nefarious

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

The Most Dangerous Enemies of Mr. Trump are in his Own Party .

" Anti-Trump Neocons Raising $50 Million To Keep Open-Border Democrats In Power "

" Republican Voters Against Trump (RVAT), headed by Bill Kristol ally and GOP strategist Sarah Longwell, will use the money to deploy a series of anti-Trump ads on streaming platforms, billboards, radio and digital media "

It will Fail of Course .....

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Anti-Trump Neocons Raising $50 Million To Keep Open-Border Democrats In Power "

" Republican Voters Against Trump (RVAT), headed by Bill Kristol ally and GOP strategist Sarah Longwell, will use the money to deploy a series of anti-Trump ads on streaming platforms, billboards, radio and digital media "

www.zerohedge.com...

The hole is deep isn’t it, how far do you want to go…..

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 01:40 AM
link   

www.zerohedge.com...

I see you get it. 2016 and that ruling for the DNC set a precedent. Trump wisely nipped it in the bud. It's not the first time one of the political parties was hijacked by a "faction" within its membership, nor will be the last.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Yes , the " Uniparty " Exists , and Mr. Trump is Not a Member .

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

OLD SCHOOL REPUBLICANS are feeling bitter, dejected and angry.

Yes, and we are currently working with a mad Democrat scientist to resurrect John McCain to adulthood via science fiction cloning.

Not really bitterness as much as sadness to which the party turned into a cult of synchophancy around a single individual. That can do wrong. And leads followers to chant "Hang Mike Pence" because he did his job with integrity. And then purges the RNC in preparation for 2024 so everyone there is subservient to his Machiavellian whims. And then convinces people they are watching him recapture democracy.

At the half point of their relevancy (as much as that applies in democratic society with term limits) they declare themselves of divinity in a prophet-like way. And on Jan 6th of this year a bizarre video on a selective date.

www.businessinsider.com...

I think this one describes it better though.

Ave Satanas.
edit on 16-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I really gotta give Pence credit for holding the line of integrity.

That's the "Old School" politician I remember.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

www.businessinsider.com...

HAHA! Is that Mike Huckabee narrating? LOL These evangelics are shameless in their blasphemy!

That video reminds me of this classic, which is just silly, and not as pandering as yours.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Trying to watch the videos.

Ahhhhh, for a life without interruptions

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   

LOL , Geez Annee , I Must Admit you say the Darndest Things . Writing a Sentence with the Word " Pence " and " " Integrity " in it !
edit on 16-3-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   

LOL , Geez Annee , I Must Admit you say the Darndest Things . Writing a Sentence with the Word " Pence " and " " Integrity " in it !

I have no need to be delusional or make things up.

When it came to not caving to Trump -- he stood his ground.

Again, I say -- the list of pro-Trump damaged careers is probably longer than its opposition.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Again, I say -- the list of pro-Trump damaged careers is probably longer than its opposition.

Ah , you do know that Mike Pence is a Satanist , Right ?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

Stop it. Not as smart of a response as you think. Lest we forget that whole Bernie thing I mentioned was what proved in court that the DNC did not have to follow the will of the primary voters! In that lens, Trump prevented those exact shenanigans from happening to him. Smart move on his part.

I was thinking the same thing...

Liberals scream about the Trump/RNC and all we need to do is just say "Bernie". That single move is about as bad as a move can get, and the RNC would really need to work hard to beat it, so STFU liberals.

It's also with Trump in so many liberals I know keep talking about Trump's mental condition and I look at them and shrug saying what about Biden and they just look at me like I spoke a different language.

How does a group complain about another group for things they are already 100 times worse in?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Not as long as the Clinton murder list, nor the anti-trump list that goes after him...They even nicknamed it the Trump curse there have been so many woke liberals taken out.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Ah , you do know that Mike Pence is a Satanist , Right ?

You'd need to believe in a God before you can believe in Satan.

Stating one thing about someone does not address their whole.

I am anti Dominionism.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Not as long as the Clinton murder list, nor the anti-trump list that goes after him...They even nicknamed it the Trump curse there have been so many woke liberals taken out.

Trump Takes Control on the Republican Nation Committee

Trump

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Trump

I don't understand your point?

My point is so what? Clinton didn't take over on her run in 2016?
edit on x31Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:27:57 -0500202475America/ChicagoSat, 16 Mar 2024 17:27:57 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Trump

I don't understand your point?

My point is so what? Clinton didn't take over on her run in 2016?

This has nothing to do with the Clintons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join