It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can No longer Trust Extra Terrestrial Beings Can You?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm sure you know that there are plenty of entities out there that prey on the weaker vibrational emotions like fear and dis-empowerment. You should be well aware from channeling of the fact that entities can claim to be something they are not to get an energy reaction from you.

Remember why we are here. We are here for spiritual development. 3rd dimensional thinking such as fear of what may happen (earthquake, E.T., tsunami, etc.) is just an obstacle toward our spiritual goals.

Overcome these obstacles. Fear is the only thing we should be afraid of. Enjoy life and bask in the light. Feel the love and give it freely. Go out and experience the love flowing out of nature itself as The Mother (Earth) holds us dear to her heart.

If I may humbly suggest you try and center yourself. Ask your guides for help if you need it, they are here for you. We are here to live in the NOW time. Then focus on love and light, hold the thought and let the feeling flow over you, into you, and let it become you. Nothing negative can penetrate or degrade the love the mother gives us at all times. Then when you feel centered in the love of creation, attempt to imagine and feel your ideal life. Picture every nuance in your waking dream and it will become reality. Conscious focus charged with emotion is your tool for creating any future you desire. The building blocks are already in place, you just have to focus to build your home from them.

-Namaste

[edit on 11-12-2008 by Spirit Warrior]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

No. Nothing you say could make me jealous because it's all verbal farting. You don't know anything and just saying you do doesn't make it so. You have any evidence that jacques vallee is/was part of MJ-12?--Provide it.

You have any proof MJ-12 existed/exists?--provide it.

Otherwise you are as useless as you are anonymous.

Why do I repeat my doubts over and over?--because I know from experience something in this stuff is real and I'd hate to think that some unsuspecting soul might make their way to this board, read all this wish-fulfillment garbage many of you spew with authority and believe it reflects anything other than your fantasy and wish for certainty in an unsure world.

You do harm to these subjects and in the event you believe your own BS, you do harm to yourselves.

If you see a character flaw in someone yelling "shut up!" to liars over and over again, so be it. Perhaps you should ask why it is you believe in/make up lies about these topics over and over again.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
reply to post by zorgon

No. Nothing you say could make me jealous because it's all verbal farting. You don't know anything and just saying you do doesn't make it so. You have any evidence that jacques vallee is/was part of MJ-12?--Provide it.

Otherwise you are as useless as you are anonymous.

Why do I repeat my doubts over and over?--because I know from experience something in this stuff is real and I'd hate to think that some unsuspecting soul might make their way to this board, read all this wish-fulfillment garbage many of you spew with authority and believe it reflects anything other than your fantasy and wish for certainty in an unsure world.

You do harm to these subjects and in the event you believe your own BS, you do harm to yourselves.

If you see a character flaw in someone yelling "shut up!" to liars over and over again, so be it. Perhaps you should ask why it is you believe in/make up lies about these topics over and over again.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

This is the exact opposite of where I wanted this thread to go and because of this people are sending me U2U's. Can I please suggest that anyone who is offended, moraly outraged or just looking for an argument to please go somewhere else.

I am getting alot from this thread and I don't want people to be scared off by heavy handed insults.

Sorry just to add: to all the people that are against PSI I will reiterate I really dont' care if you don't believe in E.T I don't care if you don't understand any of this. I am not forcing you to stick around therefore, please don't post silly U2U's or silly argumentative posts. Please, lets all be grown up about this and share our ideas about the way we feel with E.T control and how it is going and how they can or cannot be trusted.

[edit on 12-12-2008 by franspeakfree]

[edit on 12-12-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
You kill those 10 (go Rambo
) so you have taken 10 lives BAD Karma... BUT you have saved 100 GOOD Karma... so you have 'banked' 90

Nice posts zorgon as always I do read them with interest, if only life was as simple as the way you described the fundamentals of Karma. Sadly though I don't believe this to be the case. Its a very hard to comprehend and in most cases we just don't get it or can't get it because its impossible to comprehend with the knowledge we have.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior
If I may humbly suggest you try and center yourself. Ask your guides for help if you need it, they are here for you.

I have been in fact ever since posting this thread I can feel things around me starting to organise themselves and I feel happy,content and like I said before I am starting to see again (3rd eye) and it feels much better. I still have a long way to go but I can really sense the change.

I added you as a friend I hope you do the same as I believe that you spiritual aspects to all this are the same as mine.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jkd Up
reply to post by franspeakfree

Something to consider as well, is that our friends from out of town helped us set up this society. It's not their responsibility to walk us through the whole time.

Kind of like a parent to a child... At some point, the child has to live their life. you can give advice but they don't have to follow it.

I wish it were that simple, and that we were left alone to our own devices but the truth is that they are much more "hands-on" than that.

It's been that way for longer than the OP seems to realize and yes they dust this place off and restart it at certain points for a reason. If they do not, you will be in a position equal to theirs. If you play ball or end up connected to a group that can help elevate you out of this trap then fine, but make no mistake, we are fed off of like cattle whether we know it or not. The feeding keeps certain beings that use their energies in ways they shouldn't up and running. It isn’t just energy, we are used for other things like for breeding programs, certain things are genetically taken from us, or at the very end simply food. We are free-range cattle.

They have kept us fighting each other over politics, race and religion forever knowing that none of those things matter, and even though there are some working to get us out of this trap there is only so much they are willing to do. If you are not in the right state of mind they will not help you. There is already a mess of beings out there with no empathy or compassion that are for all intents and purposes "unstoppable". Putting more people in a position that require control when they are not ready will just add to the issue at hand. Spoiled immortals that cannot relate to anything other than privilege and control. They have no concern for your life or spiritual growth. So why doesn’t “God” stop them? God isn’t anything close to what most people believe. “God” is not a singular being at all. “God” does not answer your prayers. “God” is something else entirely.

I also want to point out something that I didn’t find out till much later on while going through my own tests. Some beings HAVE to play the bad guy. They have to spiritually attack you because they are supposed to do this for your own change. This is not the situation with everything of course, but for those going through “tests” my advice would be to not fight. Submit and let it pass over you. They don’t want to be the bad guy anymore than you want to be attacked but they do a damn good job with the role.

I was given a choice with this identity and I made it. Either I can accept that this is the way things work or not and die here. Either way though, this will keep repeating until everyone is out. It isn't just on a dimensional level or a yearly date but the TIME LINE itself will also repeat. You will get your deja vu feelings again and again until you are eventually outside of time. I have seen the free people and they are not bound by anything that binds us here.

I don't channel because aside from never being able to control where you get your information, chances are you will be lied to and manipulated more than given pearls of wisdom. I personally have been in the middle of various groups of beings for quite some time now. In and out of dimensions. Now the thing that the OP states about intents is true in terms of those involved here. People are thinking travelers will come from the stars when the truth is they are all around you right now. It is DIMENSIONAL not INTERSTELLAR. We exist in those dimensions simultaneously with them, however we can't see them unless we shift to a state that makes them visible or they shift to ours. They can do this at will and seem to "disappear" or move through walls. We can do this through other means but not as good as they can. They can also change your vibrations to do this and to go with them. Those are the things that take place where you are abducted without leaving your homes. Mostly I assume this happens in more urban areas. I am not talking only about grays either. I have never seen a Gray other than in a vision I was shown but I have seen the spectrum of beings that are designed from the popular "gray" archetype with unusual variations and colors as well as humanoids that were white skinned and brown skinned wearing robes/tunics or even in a form of arabic garb. It is diverse out there more than in here.

I too have been gutted in a similar way the OP mentions. I am literally exhausted and yes I too am leaving the city to move to the country. The woods...and I mean the real woods. It's not that I hope to escape anything, but at this point I think it would be best to walk away from society now.

To the OP I give you credit for telling what you feel even though some parts of it are a bit off. I have debated posting what I felt for some time but I see no point in it. No one will believe it, and if they do...so what then? I told “them” I would never accept a place where such things happen and they said rather matter-of-fact, “not right now, but you will when this is over”.

They are right. I will go back to whatever I was that they know. They do know me too, and I have seen that part of myself with them. That part of me accepts and understands this situation…and I watch him and I sometimes hate that. I want justice, but it doesn’t exist in the way I want it to. So I will go back to the person that knows why.

In any case you can stock up if you want to but it does not make any difference. If you believe that you can sit out such a thing you are fooling yourself.

No one can hide from the truth and everyone will know where you are.
That is about as much truth as I am willing to share.

Most of you will find this odd, confusing or ridiculous.
That is fine.

Believe me, or not.

- Lee

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Im not trying to be nasty or sarcastic,but you really need to go talk to a mental health worker or get an appointment with a psychiatrist,this just isnt healthy in the slightest.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Arthur Exon, an AF General, and once commanding officer of Wright Patterson, who was also stationed there as a junior officer when the Roswell incident occurred, talked about an "unholy-thirteen" group on the base that oversaw UFO programs.

Now I know you can say that's not proof, but it's something.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Mate have you ever thought that maybe all this channelled material is from questionable sources? How our world is now is because this is how humanity is as a whole... its got nothing to do with extraterrestrial influences.

If they are visiting... which I think they are, they are observing this humanity destroy itself and the planet that is our host.

I do not grasp what the point of living your life to the fullest will do to your life?? Maybe to distract your attention from yourself... my advice is that you have been channelling for so long and have given permission to unknown influences to take over your body and or mind that you no longer have normal control over it as an "administrator" would.

Good luck mate, I recommend doing some serious internal work and to observe your psychology/psche.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Im not trying to be nasty or sarcastic,but you really need to go talk to a mental health worker or get an appointment with a psychiatrist,this just isnt healthy in the slightest.

I think that comment is about as damaging as you can get. Not only is it dis-empowering, judgmental, and opinionated, it is uncalled for. You are obviously not educated on the subject so the proper thing to do would be to simply lurk the thread and keep the negativity to yourself.

Regarding channeling, there are sure fire methods for getting the right entity to speak with. There is a procedure, and part of it is requesting help from guides or angels. Otherwise, there is a real concern about who and what you are channeling. My point is that there is a real reason for ceremony and/or procedures.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
OP & a few others in the Know:

First, I'm delighted to find that finally I've found someone else that is getting an understanding of what the Situation actually is. If you could see the Entire Overview, it would look much uglier than presented here, by far!

I have met a number of alien entities, including a Serpent Naga (androgynous), who gave me the entirety of the structure of the WORD (another name for the Soul, Mind, Self, infinite Allverses). Well, at that time, I had no idea what the situation really was.

With this enhanced ability to achieve Direct-Connect (which I was able to achieve using the WORD Structure), I began to discern the Greater Picture, which didn't happen overnight. Check, check, and check again.

There are absolutely no BENEVOLENT ET's, period. From the 1st-to-the-4th Dimensions, this entire Universe Set is a Predator: Everything Eats Evrything Else, including the Prime Creatoress, the Initial Impetus, or Cause of Life, the Original Motion! S/He consumes it's own created universes, and everything within them.

There is a very slight chance for a way out. It exists, but it appears as a Complete Impossibility to Achieve, from this side of Existence. So few believe, fewer try, and almost none understand. This is the Illusion! From the 6th (5th is the Pivot dimension of Soul) Dimension on up, the universe is no longer Predatorial. It is on the side of the Allverse (Universe-Set: Universe-Multiverse-Infiverse-Omniverse) that is Pure Energy, which is Self-Regenerating (Generation~Regeneration: Matter to Energy).

Now, all about humanity (whom I am speaking to) is the Sea of Awareness (Ocean), filled with parasites & predators. You have them all about you: they take not just your awareness lifeforce energy, but even the physical bio-parts. Does humanity want to know this? Of course not, and it will attempt to kill the bearer of such Truth.

God is not god, but an Indifference. The greys consider themselves the god of christians, ruled by an even darker force than themselves.

Humans in a Humancoop. The religious books all speak of war, most especially "war in heavens". This war is actually over not just Earth, but humanity. Humanity is the product. The religions of mankind are foisted upon them by the Mightiest of all ET forces, the holier-than-thou-Space-Jesus program, Melchizedek's! who battle the other ET forces: by ET, this includes meta, parallel, terrestrial, dimensional, & all inclusive thereof!

Far out? No. It is actually the Reality That No One Will Accept: so you all remain in the Absolute Dark: you will worship your Destroyers, until you finally learn this Deathly Truth About You.

Don't like it? What you gonna do? OP said something about wanted to bury their head in the sand. Well, lately, the sands been running short (everybody has a spot for their head!).

Now, I told you it was worse than can be imagined. This is the Actual Reality all about Us. Earth is an Ascension Machine. Stop playing. Get to work: Leap the Gap (see signature).

Excellent post, OP. Took a lot of guts.

(PS - There is NO RELEASE with Death: there is No Death: Life & Death are part of the Energetic Alternating Current of A Local Containment Field:
Life Dies ~ Dissolves :: ReBirth is from this Energetic Soul Pool within the Containment Field; which is set up & controlled by the Melchizedek's [the Watchers / the Guardians]. Guardians that have become the jailors, speaking words of love & peace if you will just follow their 'ascension methods.' Into another, higher Containment Field that has been set up. Gloomy? Do what I told you...leave them alone, and learn the Structure of the Energetic System of the Soul! No Greater Battle will you ever face in all your Existence!)

[edit on 13-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Don't ever trust a sentient being not from this plane. Desensitise yourself to them, and if you ever get the chance, consider suicide bombing, anything at all to take them down.
Preferably, you keep the base intact, but we have no choice now, war has started, a silent and deadly war that noone notices.
I'm sorry homo sapiens.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

Arthur Exon, an AF General, and once commanding officer of Wright Patterson, who was also stationed there as a junior officer when the Roswell incident occurred, talked about an "unholy-thirteen" group on the base that oversaw UFO programs.

Now I know you can say that's not proof, but it's something.

Right. I'm asking for people who speak definitively about unknowns to provide proof because a definitive "This is how things are" statement demands proof. But I didn't realize Zorgon is a John Lear follower, as a friend pointed out, so I've disengaged. That explains what's wrong with him

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Wow, so aliens gave you the truth and the truth is you can't trust aliens, therefore what have you got?

We used to think the stars revolved around earth. Now the beings from the stars come and make us "chosen ones" with their amazing truths that they only tell us. Which makes more sense: That this actually happened to you or that you're still trying to make the stars revolve around earth?

Flatlanders to 'til the end. The only thing that's changed in thousands of years is the smugness. Now we're not smug in our judgments, we get offended by those who judge us. I submit to anyone who is offended by judgment when everything you write actually demands such scrutiny: The only people who take offense are the ones with something to protect. That is always, deep down and (perhaps) unconsciously a lie. It's the lie of "I know what's going on."

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

reply to post by SS,Naga

That is always, deep down and (perhaps) unconsciously a lie. It's the lie of "I know what's going on."

Seems you've explained to all of us what's going on.

Nice lie. Keep it.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Nah. I'd much rather you explain your own contradictions. Here...put these together for us...

I have met a number of alien entities, including a Serpent Naga (androgynous), who gave me the entirety of the structure of the WORD (another name for the Soul, Mind, Self, infinite Allverses).

...and...

There are absolutely no BENEVOLENT ET's, period.

So you trust malevolent aliens to hand you the truth do you?

By the way, DIRECT-CONNECT? No further questions.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hello,i dont mean to sound sarcastic but it sounds like a case of to much information most of which is rubbish to keep you and me guessing foreever more.I say this cause the same thing happened to me and i thought i was going crazy but in this reality that has been created it really is like 90prcent of humanity that is crazy and have there heads stuck in the sand.Most con websites talk alot of stuff that maybe interesting but does nothing to deal with the collective consciousness that will set us all free.So turn off the tv and evertthing else in this so called reality for good.In totallity:See you on the other side..........Smokey from london is out.....peace

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Right. I'm asking for people who speak definitively about unknowns to provide proof because a definitive "This is how things are" statement demands proof. But I didn't realize Zorgon is a John Lear follower, as a friend pointed out, so I've disengaged. That explains what's wrong with him

Sorry Jeremy_Vaen you are on the wrong thread, this thread is for people that can sympathise with what I and others have said its not about proving or disproving or arguing, there are many other threads on this site that do that.

May I suggest (truely) if you really want to stick to this thread that you go back to page 1 and start again. I have stated several times in this thread I don't care if you (not personally) don't believe in ET, I don't care if you think this is a pile of mumbo jumbo. I have received many U2U's from people that understand what I am talking about. Sharing thought and ideas about this particular subject thats all what matters to me.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Just to update everyone,

I have been puting into practice what we have talked about and things have changed dramatically.

I decided to close myself down and not to channel in the state I am in instead I am now meditating and sending out some great energy left right and centre and still have some left over for me.

I feel great, energised (thanks to all here no doubt) and completely recharged. I had this great meditation the other day, I have forgotten the majority of it but it was all about helping friends out in times of need, I took this onboard afterwards and went out of my way to help my friends out and from then on things have just been getting better and better. Woohoo.

BTW I have totally closed the connection from the crown and I am staying grounded for the time being until after xmas to many mixed messages .

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Well, that sounds good, since you have entered into a new state of Higher Knowing. This is something very few achieve, for when one is filled with the subtle energies awareness, they become Opened and subject to the Inflows of the Immaterial side of Allverse (the WORD, Mind, Soul, Self), and the first aspect is felt at the Heart. This is why so many desire to share or spread the increase of feelings, and many respond, but never enough...for this is the Earth, playground of Forces beyond comprehension

As many will notice...baseline consciousnesses run & shiver & make stands of courage, like savages hitting their spears together, before they turn & run...we have those right here on this thread, and everywhere throughout humanity. The true work of evolving awareness is left to those of us who have guts of steel, hearts of warriors, and minds of diamond.

The next Aspect of the Opening is the Second of the Two Portals to the Other (Pure Energy), which is the Mind, but not the Clockwise rotated mind of common mankind, instead, the Counterclockwise rotated Mind of Higher Being. Love & Wisdom, Heart & Mind, the two Portals into the Unknowable. Known, Unknown, and Unknowable.

I see many on the internet, and have met many in the flesh, who have had the strength to open the Door of the Unknown, and enter.

Yet in the Allverse, there are Three Prime Conditions of Existence, which, having been said (Known, Unknown, Unknowable), the first two are the Easiest to Encounter.

Those who walk with the Known are the Children of the Universe. Sometimes they are brutal, sometimes they are engendered of greater understanding, and will attempt to Give All They've Got. The Door Opens.

Those who walk with the Unknown are the Adolescents of the Universe & Multiverse, and they at first are overcome with the expressions of Love, only to become Aware that Love Is Not All There Is. It is a Shock. er.

Those who walk with the Unknowable are the Adults of the Universe & Multiverse & Infiverse, and they have embraced the Knowing that Love leads to Wisdom, which at first seems the very Destroyer (It is).

Now, we have a Fourth Group of Mighty Consciousnesses, and this will be named here (let the children run & Hide, let the adolescents Fear, and let the adults Learn):

Those who walk with the Infinite are the Mature Adults of the Allverse (Universe, Multiverse, Infiverse, Omniverse=Allverse), and they have Become One (the Many In One), and entered into the Pure Energy of All-Being, the Regenerative Condition of Existence (yes, existence).

So, facing the Unknown is but the Opening of the Door. No one dares speak of the Unknowable, for it is felt as what it is, the very Destroyer, and Created Things have given it Names: God, Jehovah, Allah, All, Soul, Mind, Universal Self &c (infinite others). Here on earth, all are frightened of it, and because of this, are easy Prey to Those Who Have Walked Before and Encountered This Knowing.

The Energetic Structure of All Created Beings are based on the Same Structure of Mind (Soul, AllSelf, Allverse), and therefore Kin in Evolution of this Structure. I Am Aware of this Structure. Some few on & about Earth are also familiar with it: most, even Advanced Consciousnesses, are not: instead, they Experience, which is Insufficient Support when Facing the Allverse: Wisdom Must Be Attained to Endure.

All about us we encounter the children, then the adolescents, who are a little more advanced, and are often called the crazies, the nuts, etc.. Some few are adults, and even the adolescents treat them as they are treated by the children (absolutely crazy...).

Perhaps it would be better if all were to be aware that the Nature of this Universe we live & have our Being in, is Immeasurable, and Exerts a Crushing Force upon all that exist within it, with that Force Increasing the Deeper the Depths are Plumbed (probed).

All mysteries cannot be explained within a post here on ATS, nor can they be more than begun, for it is the work of many incarnational rounds of Intense Effort (not playing in the sandbox).

So, to conclude, I wish some here to Know that those entertaining the Mysteries, to be careful, but advance, for these mysteries Burn (and to a cinder). Fly not too close to the Inner Sun without that Wisdom, which must be accrued: Realization - Knowing - Wisdom = Awareness (in sequence). As can be seen from this Post, it is this Wisdom that is afeared by all, the lack of which, Burns. Which is why the mystery schools of old took the beaten path. Many today have set out on their own, and have wandered from that straight & narrow path, becoming lost in the maze along the Way.

This True Path is called the Capstone Path. Look at a usa dollar bill, see the Pyramid. Take a string and hold it from the Top of the Pyramid so it passes through the Center and out past the Bottom. Now, you have the Path. It is straight & narrow. It is the Energetic Structure of Allverse (Soul, Mind, AllSelf). Notice that the Capstone does not touch the grosser lower portion. This mystery cannot be gleaned effortlessly, but may be Achieved. I had help, myself, from an ancient teacher of the Earth & Sol system: SS, Naga. What awaits there, All Must Know. Unlearned, it Crushes, and You Are On the Clock!

[edit on 15-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join