It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can No longer Trust Extra Terrestrial Beings Can You?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
The problem with posts like these for me is that they suppose E.T. as a given. I say E.T. and you say "Oh, I know what you mean. Let's have a conversation about that..." Never mind the added personalized problem of no longer trusting E.T., as if the author's relationship with such is also a given.

Does anyone here see the immediate mistake in an author saying "alien" and you saying "I know what you mean," when what we're talking about is the unknown? There is a word for when the unknown becomes the known in your head: Religion.

You know what an alien is, how it thinks and feels and acts and why no more or less than you do Jesus, Buddha, or Elvis.

Well I think most around here will take ET as a given. I don't think it takes any great leap of faith to acknowledge they are out there and observing, perhaps inhabiting this planet. I won't go into details because that's outside the scope of this thread, but suffice it to say there is ample evidence IMO, to speak of ETs as fact.

No. There is zero evidence, actually. (At least publicly.) There is evidence of a nonhuman intelligence but why say it's a given that it's "E.T.?" Beyond that, why do we then take as a given the descriptions of E.T. motive? I think it's time we start questioning, for instance, where this narrative of little space doctors actually came from. Did it come from hundreds of abductees giving testimony to their life experiences? Or did it come from therapists who took a slice of the totality of their experiences and said, "This is the whole thing."

I think we're blinding ourselves when we say UFO = alien space craft - and - abductee testimony = space doctors creating hybrids or what have you.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have just read the other posts to this thread, wow how things can change.

To be honest I dont care if you believe in extraterrestrials, I dont care if any of you think I am psychotic, I am not here to prove annything instead what I do care about is trying to live a balanced peaceful life and try to understand my role here on earth and all the crazy out of the ordinary stuff that goes on in my life on a day to day basis.

I am not looking for attention I am merely writing what I feel, I particularly liked the post about living in the energy of the ego and this is something I plan to look deeper into this week, I will shift my meditation to the universe instead of focusing on the poor and needy. I need to elevate my way of thinking I need to go back to my roots.

I will let you all know what I find thanks again I have made some great friends from this thread.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Evidence of non-human intelligence? What evidence? As much as I want that to be proven, it's not. It would be more accurate to say that there's plenty of evidence of UFOs, which may or may not be the result of an alien intelligence. It could be the latest artificial intelligence or some secret government project. Or maybe aliens, but that's just one of the possibilities.

I'm not saying that abuctees are definitely wrong, but how can they even trust their own memory? They don't know what the aliens are capable of doing. They could replace good memories with bad memories just to keep people fearing them for whatever reason. Very speculative, but I wouldn't say for 100% certain that all abductees are wrong. I just wish there was some proof.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I have just read the other posts to this thread, wow how things can change.

To be honest I dont care if you believe in extraterrestrials, I dont care if any of you think I am psychotic, I am not here to prove annything instead what I do care about is trying to live a balanced peaceful life and try to understand my role here on earth and all the crazy out of the ordinary stuff that goes on in my life on a day to day basis.

I am not looking for attention I am merely writing what I feel, I particularly liked the post about living in the energy of the ego and this is something I plan to look deeper into this week, I will shift my meditation to the universe instead of focusing on the poor and needy. I need to elevate my way of thinking I need to go back to my roots.

I will let you all know what I find thanks again I have made some great friends from this thread.

Why on earth would you turn your attention away from the poor and needy? That sounds awfully selfish. I say that you find yourself in helping others. If we only care about what we can do for ourselves that's not very enlightened, in fact, that's what we've done since the dawn of civilization and look where that has gotten us.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

All my life I have been convinced that E.T. was going to help us. However, very recently I received a wake up call. That call was "live life as full as you can now" I received (whilst channeling) .......

Words cannot explain how gutted/sad I am to find out that E.T is not going to help us in anyway. Instead many of them will continue to manipulate the human race in order to fulfil their agenda.

So you've connected channeling and EBE's? Sorry, count me out.

I do know that the human body is capable of amazing things, like stopping bleeding, but what exactly is channeling? Communicating with who or what? Is it real or it yet another new age creation? It's a bit too far out there for me.

Now....... I do believe that ET's exist. I do believe we have been visited. If we are currently under observation, I'd bet the farm that these ET's are scientists and are using "blinds" to observe our behaviors. The same way we might study dangerous predators. Their "agenda" is most likely knowledge of the species.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrayFox
Evidence of non-human intelligence? What evidence?

Not proof, mind you, but evidence. Jacques Vallee alone has provided plenty of this sans American abduction accounts.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Jacques Vallee alone has provided plenty of this sans American abduction accounts.

Jacques Vallee was MJ12... a little birdie told me

Now anyone have any evidence to share about their existence OTHER than channeling?

[edit on 9-12-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

My world is changing.......

Life for me has changed over the last few months therefore,I have had to take time off from ATS because life was getting to much, by that I mean all the cryptic messages I was receiving whilst channeling. I have tried to bury my head in the sand and forget about everything. Unfortunately though this has deemed to be an impossible task!.

Everywhere I have been and nearly all that I have spoken to have dragged me back in, whether it be discussions on 911,aliens,coincedences you name it I have heard about it. The other day I went for a meal with my mates, all was going well we having a chat and good old drink but then I heard on another table someone talking about E.T! Then whilst I was in the supermarket I heard someone talking about the conspiracy with 911, then whilst I was talking to my other mates about how I didn't want to talk about anything E.T related they told me about a new film that was to grace the screens. I forgot what its called but it stars Keanu Reeves as an E.T that comes to destroy the Earth. Great!
no matter how deep my neck is buried I cannot hide from it.

Why am I hiding? I am hiding because I am completely gutted! I have been a ufologist for over 17 years I have had a connection with UFO'S,E.T eversince I was a teenager. I consider myself intuitive and above average on the way life is perceived. I went through the ego meditation barrier at the age of 16 and I have been channeling for 10+ years.

All my life I have been convinced that E.T. was going to help us. However, very recently I received a wake up call. That call was "live life as full as you can now" I received (whilst channeling) detailed information about my finances,what we call heaven life after death e.t.c, and what to do and how to do it to get the most out of my life. I haven't had such a wake up call since I was 17 and started reading tarot.

Words cannot explain how gutted/sad I am to find out that E.T is not going to help us in anyway. Instead many of them will continue to manipulate the human race in order to fulfil their agenda. Whilst others watch Its got nothing to with government disclosure its got everything to do with the government protecting us from the truth and that is E.T are not the friendly galactic neighbours everyone makes them out to be.

For over 1000 years they have been visiting us, manipulating us, getting the most out of us as possible. The question is why? Its far to complicated to explain I could never put it into human words, only images and analogies but I believe it has everything to do with creation and a living non human word type energy source (its not the right word but it is the only thing I can think off) that connects everything together. However, it doesn't stop there thats only one energy source, that we name GOD there are infinite sources that connect these sources and within those different sources there are more humans like us and so on and so on. (Its to much to comprehend because there are no words to describe it)

The way I now perceive the truth it is that we are bacteria infesting on a glactic jewel and the jewel needs to be cleaned and disinfected. The truth is that I no longer perceive E.T as my friend. Now when I look up to the sky I feel scared and frightened thinking when is it going to happen and how?

I have had such a strong feeling for the past 6 months that I should stock up on drink and food and supplies and think about what my family should do in the event of anything that may shake this world. Within the last month or so this feeling has kind of overpowered me and our family is now getting prepared. It sounds crazy to write this and I realise this sounds completely over the top but, its not just me my whole family is taking this seriously and they are stocking up aswell. They believe me because they too have a sense and its a little out of character for me to discuss these things openly I am not forcing and telling whoever reads this to go and stock up I am just saying it the way I feel.

Life is getting stranger everyday for me and the more I am plugged in and charged up the more I see just how much we have been manipulated, in fact in truth, how do I know that the messages I have received about all this impendent doom and gloom on the earth is indeed true, it could be another manipulation process.

These ebes are extremely advanced than us and they know how to do it and when to do it in order to get maximum potential out of us, they have turned us against each other and they have supressed us for centurys. Its not all about the government and secret societys it goes much deeper than that, in the realms of higherstates of awareness and glactic conciousness (that word sounds stupid but its the only word I can use to describe my thoughts), a bit like starwars the movie but on a massive scale, involving many many other races and energy thoughts (again no the right word)

I don't for one minute regret channeling or meditation but sometimes it would be nice to go back to living in the box and keep my blinkers on.

Why am I writing this? I have no idea? I just wanted to get it out of my head so that there is room for more thought. (I tend to be able to shift the thoughts on to a page when I write).

Have you had these thoughts or feel that something isn't right?

Please feel the rest of us that think Aliens have nothing to do with our lives. You've obviously got temperal lobe issues and think you have seen an alien, you have not, they would have blotted it out. They would not allow a PR disaster of anyone questioning their virtue. Please, it's all in your mind.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Jacques Vallee alone has provided plenty of this sans American abduction accounts.

Jacques Vallee was MJ12... a little birdie told me

[edit on 9-12-2008 by zorgon]

That is nonsensical.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I have seen an alien- but at the time, I was so stressed, upset, and otherwise not myself that I know my mind was hiccuping. Because if the little SOB was real, I'd have grabbed him about the neck as fast as I was moving.

I have also had realistic dreams of enormous spaceships that blot out the sky (but the dreams are ALWAYS taking place at night, which I find odd- And before some wise acre gets funny- the context of the dreams are at night, NOT when I have 'em). The dreams recur occasionally, but haven't as of late. Which is a good thing... I have enough stress in what passes for my life.

On both occasions, I had a sense of dread like nothing I have ever had. The thought of ET showing up is not something I think I'd want.

I don't channel, I don't try to mentally contact ET (I'd probably hear laughter anyways)- But I noticed that one of the things tying every last of my experiences is good old fashioned *stress*. I haven't had a non stressful day in 2 decades. I wont go into why. Suffice to say it's a personal thing I cannot solve.

My take? ET is either made up by stress, or he shows up to make stress even worse.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

No. There is zero evidence, actually. (At least publicly.) There is evidence of a nonhuman intelligence but why say it's a given that it's "E.T.?" Beyond that, why do we then take as a given the descriptions of E.T. motive? I think it's time we start questioning, for instance, where this narrative of little space doctors actually came from. Did it come from hundreds of abductees giving testimony to their life experiences? Or did it come from therapists who took a slice of the totality of their experiences and said, "This is the whole thing."

I think we're blinding ourselves when we say UFO = alien space craft - and - abductee testimony = space doctors creating hybrids or what have you.

I don't put much stock in abduction experiences. Not to say I don't believe it happens, only that it's too much of a minefield. I put the most credence into declassified govt documents and eye witness sightings involving military/civilian pilots and police officers.

Why is it a given it's ET ? Well that is the simplest explanation to account for the so-called "non-human" intelligence. I'm familiar with Vallee's take on UFOs, and personally I think his suggestion is more out there than alien visitors.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
franspeakfree,

You have been channelling for quite a while now, and with Extra Terrestrials I understand, but have you channelled the discarnate people in the 4th Dimension (Spirit World, Heaven, etc.)?

There are good and bad (Positive and Negative) in the whole of Creation, so you may want to find out which kind you are dealing with. If you can get in touch with your Spirit Guide, I am certain they will be able to explain to you whether you are dealing with Positive or Negative E.T.'s.

I regularly channel with my Spirit Guide, and have built up a relationship with him over 30 plus years, so I know through proof that he has my best interests at heart, and I trust him implicitly. Although in my conscious state, I have never had any direct contact with E.T.'s, good or bad.

Positivity and Negativity have two distinct 'feels' about them, and at the beginning of the channelling, as well as experiencing the good, I was permitted to experience the bad for a few moments, and it ranges from not very nice to extremely horrible!!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Could this moved to "Gray Area" or "Skunk Works"? Crap like this is killing ATS.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiONiX
Could this moved to "Gray Area" or "Skunk Works"? Crap like this is killing ATS.

Mods:Shouldn't this post by SiONiX be deleted, not only because this person is deliberately trying to derail my thread but also because of the one line post rule?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tallsorts
franspeakfree,

You have been channelling for quite a while now, and with Extra Terrestrials I understand, but have you channelled the discarnate people in the 4th Dimension (Spirit World, Heaven, etc.)?

Its a 'coincendence' you say this, therefore, I know now where I am heading, I was thinking of the exact same lines as I was driving to work today.

Maybe I have ventured into unchartered territory and instead of questioning everything like I used to (they undertand why we ask so many questions and never tire of answering) I am now wandering around without any protection.

I have been thinking about all of this, this week and I have been mulling over some of the U2U's I received and these posts. I am going to go back to the non trusting way, question everything and get them to show me why I can trust them and what they bring to this planet.

Another coincedence that just so happened this week, I got in to my car that my partner had been using and I found a blank cd in the glove box, I put it in the player and it was one of my OLD meditation cds that I hadn't listened to for ages, I have no idea how that got in the car, wil have to enquire anyway that bought back all the old memorys and way of thinking I can tell you.

Its great to get all the negative burdens out in the open and by creating this thread I have done exactly this.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rintendo
Why on earth would you turn your attention away from the poor and needy? That sounds awfully selfish. I say that you find yourself in helping others. If we only care about what we can do for ourselves that's not very enlightened, in fact, that's what we've done since the dawn of civilization and look where that has gotten us.

No no thats not what I mean, I am not the greatest writer therefore, I can't really put into words what I do mean, but because of this you have misunderstood, I mean to say that instead of directly focusing on the negative side of this earth i.e illness,homeless,poor e.t.c during meditation I will concentrate on the "bigger picture" i.e the cosmos of what we are all made up from.

It doesn't mean that I am not thinking about the poor and needy in day to day life far from it.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Words cannot explain how gutted/sad I am to find out that E.T is not going to help us in anyway. Instead many of them will continue to manipulate the human race in order to fulfil their agenda. Whilst others watch Its got nothing to with government disclosure its got everything to do with the government protecting us from the truth and that is E.T are not the friendly galactic neighbours everyone makes them out to be.

I know exactly where you are coming from and have felt the same way for quite a while now.

Our governments probably have their hands tied, their choices are Either disclosure and then a all out war / conquest or keeping the status quo namely everything going on as ususal with the masses staying asleep and them being allowed to fulfill whatever agenda they have in store for us quietly.

After reading David Jacobs "The Threat" I suspect that agenda is to integrate our DNA with theirs and conquer us by "assimilation" of our gene pool.

Somethings up I just can't figure out what.

No I don't trust aliens as I think our universe is a jungle and like everywhere it's eat or be eaten. Survival is the #1 rule for all species.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Is there a 1 line post rule?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy

Is there a 1 line post rule?

There is supposed to be see below

One line post warning

Obviously though its evident this doesn't apply to this thread, otherwise the mods would have been all over it and your input in to this discussion wouldn't be showing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join