It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can No longer Trust Extra Terrestrial Beings Can You?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by franspeakfree

Words cannot explain how gutted/sad I am to find out that E.T is not going to help us in anyway. Instead many of them will continue to manipulate the human race in order to fulfil their agenda. Whilst others watch Its got nothing to with government disclosure its got everything to do with the government protecting us from the truth and that is E.T are not the friendly galactic neighbours everyone makes them out to be.

I know exactly where you are coming from and have felt the same way for quite a while now.

Our governments probably have their hands tied, their choices are Either disclosure and then a all out war / conquest or keeping the status quo namely everything going on as ususal with the masses staying asleep and them being allowed to fulfill whatever agenda they have in store for us quietly.

After reading David Jacobs "The Threat" I suspect that agenda is to integrate our DNA with theirs and conquer us by "assimilation" of our gene pool.

Somethings up I just can't figure out what.

No I don't trust aliens as I think our universe is a jungle and like everywhere it's eat or be eaten. Survival is the #1 rule for all species.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by ofhumandescent]

Thanks for your input ofhumandescent, I believe your bang on there intergration is definately the key to this. They already are working with many high agencies NASA,NSA,CIA e.t.c, its only a matter of time before we start to evolve into another form of governance. One that incorporates the stars.

The truth is I am starting to worry about how they plan to acheive their agenda and how I can try and prepare myself. If they were to be trusted then why would they kill millions of us just to cleanse the planet surely there is another way? Why intergrate and then destroy us? unless they are ready to take over this earth?

The problem is we have lost (through technology) our sense of direction. our own instincts, its not until you sit down still the mind and tune in do we see whats really happening.

I have started what I said I was going to do today so lets see what happens.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

So wait a sec... I know that asking practical questions around here runs the risk of making me the bad guy, but.... you were meditating for the poor and the needy. How did that go? I mean, what change did you see? If you were meditating for a result and didn't get one then what result do you expect to see meditating on the universe or what have you?

As to David Jacobs' fears about a takeover, this is my new mantra going into '09: Ask what was left out of the story to create the author's narrative. In fact, ASK HIM. He will not even see a potential client if that person's abductions do not reflect this fear he already has. Think about how that skews his results.

He is writing that story of evil aliens taking us over, not the abductees.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
From what I'm been shown (from the divine and the universe)

It does not matter if you trust the Aliens or not. It does not matter if they are good or bad.

You should be trusting yourself. The human experience is free will. It's up to you what you create in your existence on this planet. If you trust own self and the higher power, the universe will respond accordingly.

The universe is much like the realities on earth. But on a much higher scale. The lesson on this planet is preparing us for the race into the galaxy. Nothing is perfect or defeniate on earth, we must accept it. Like the big bang. Life itself is created as a result of the big bang and created long before us. Anyone who thinks not is to be quite frank retarded! We are spiritual entities that started from the very beginning. We are broken bits, yearning to re joice the universe. Yearning to be one again. Yearning for harmony. That is the nature of the universe. The reality is the universe is spreading and dividing. But life itself is aware, and wants to rejoin again. Life is the knowing part of the universe. All life in the universe is.

Bottom line point. We are a race and an intellegent race. We have the potential to go far beyond this planet and continue on for eternity. We will evolve and perhaps even follow our ancesters footsteps in creating life in our image on other worlds. The parent also learns from their off spring like we do here on earth just as much as our children learn from us.

Your perceptions and fear's must not cloud this point of aliens or other forms of life out there. They want to understand the universe also.

We are here to be, (it so happens are purpose is here on earth) so will everyone get on with it. Stop this trivial nonsense on whether to trust the aliens or not.

They are willing to talk to you if you want to communicate with them. Your responsible for your own inhibitations, fears and doubts. Not the universe and not the Aliens.

On earth we are programmed for everything to be black and white. This has got to stop now. People should start realising there is a gray areas, and its massive too. It's stored in your mind. Open it, tease it, play with it, think, act, feel, wonder and most important of all Be you.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
That is nonsensical.

To you perhaps... doesn't change the fact

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

It is a fact that Jacques Vallee was a part of the not-even-proven-to-exist MJ-12 group? Are you high?

And people are worried that some intelligence agency has infiltrated ufology for disinformation purposes? Why bother when we do it to ourselves?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

And people are worried that some intelligence agency has infiltrated ufology for disinformation purposes? Why bother when we do it to ourselves?

All major UFO agencies have 'plants' in them since the beginning. They are not there for spreading 'disinformation' but to monitor that nothing 'harmful' gets out. The UFO community does that very well on its own (spreading 'disinformation') by jumping on every band wagon like the Drones instantly

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

Your post is heroically, insanely barf-worthy. It's not easy to be the worst thing I've read in a long time--believe me, I've read a lot! But you, sir or madam, have achieved this.

Oh where to begin. Well, everything. Just everything...wow.

I think it's only fair to tell you that no, in fact, the world does not view everything in black and white. That is a Western (and often more American than anything else) way of thinking. But it sounds good if you're, say, from America and uneducated in the ways of other countries. Or Native Americans, come to think of it. Funny, that. Funny how we can live alongside a people and not know them at all.

People, people, people... can we stop with the grand proclamations? None of us have this lil' life thing solved. We don't know what we are and we certainly don't know what aliens are. We don't know that this intelligence we're talking about as aliens is even aliens from another planet, another dimension, or right here on earth. Or something else entirely.

We don't know that.

Let me repeat for the hard-of-reading: WE DON'T KNOW THAT.

Screw John Lear, Richard Boylan, Steve Greer, and anyone on here who claims to be channeling an alien. No amount of your protesting that these people (or perhaps you yourself) have a handle on "the truth" negates the FACT that none of them/you do. So stop claiming it. It's a nice fantasy, nothing more.

Think about how many channelers, self-proclaimed prophets, and studious men in the know have come forward with their testimony that has amounted to absolutely nothing?

NOTHING!

That's a pretty clear track record as evidenced by the fact that... here we all are still, holding these conversations over and over and over again as if we've never had them before--as if we have some new information that's more in the know than the old. But zero information plus zero information equals zero information no matter how many unwieldy words you use to describe zero information.

Right, but YOU'RE different and I'm blind for not seeing it. Heard that one too. Zero plus zero continues to be zero. No amount of willing the universe to be otherwise works. No amount of sticking up for your favorite sacred cow works.

I'm beginning to think that ufology isn't a science, isn't a religion... It's a bunch of broken robots on autopilot spouting the same monologue over and over at each other not even under the delusion that this will spark a new insight, but the delusion that a new insight isn't needed because you've already figured everything out.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
First off all what are aliens to us? Are they beings living on other planets or are they beings who can manipulate time and space to enter our world from a different dimension?

Second off all, why would you trust any entity not off this earth who have not introduced themselves to majority off the masses to be trusted.

Third off all, with channelling, why would you subject your body to another entity when you very well know you would not let another human have capabilities to enter your body or mind no matter how nice they are or no matter how much wisdom they give you.

There are many things to ponder on this earth we just need to stop looking through rose coloured glasses, wake up and stop being mammals.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

We don't know that.

YOU don't know that... makes ya jealous huh?

I'm beginning to think that ufology isn't a science, isn't a religion... It's a bunch of broken robots on autopilot spouting the same monologue over and over at each other not even under the delusion that this will spark a new insight, but the delusion that a new insight isn't needed because you've already figured everything out.

So what exactly made you stop by and share this insight with us? And speaking of "spouting the same monologue over and over" you have the doubters point of view down pat

We've heard it before. over and over... but yet you guys keep coming back to these threads.

"Only an idiot will keep doing the same thing and expect different results"(Mark's Signature
)

[edit on 11-12-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
From what I'm been shown (from the divine and the universe)

It does not matter if you trust the Aliens or not. It does not matter if they are good or bad.

You should be trusting yourself. The human experience is free will. It's up to you what you create in your existence on this planet. If you trust own self and the higher power, the universe will respond accordingly.

Its not until I read yours and other posts do I actually realise how much of the old me I have lost. For some reason no doubt due to the fact that I have a life here on earth and a family and commitments and responsibilities I have become detached from the spiritual plane and everything that encompasses it.

I remember, when I was young I used to know all of this free will, higher self, but somehow it has managed to merge in with existence of beings and ufology now the water is murky and I can't see what lies beneath.

I have been focusing on the NWO and higher agencies in the last few months and have become so earthbound instead outbound. I am just so confused with thefact that governments within governments only look out for themselves and don't care about the millions that are dying everyday due to illness and poverty as long as they have their money and power thats all that counts??? How do that work?

How does the fact that NASA has been working with various ebe races for over 20 years yet still they don't disclose this to the people of this planet?

How does the fact that ebe's fly in and out of our atmosphere and give us a little taster of whats going on yet keeps everything else under wraps, whether it be for abduction,implanting,working with the government e.t.c.

I suppose I have to start from scratch and try to understand and become one with the universe as a whole and not each and every snag I get caught up in on the way. Do you understand what I am trying to say? or am I juts rambling?

[edit on 11-12-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

So wait a sec... I know that asking practical questions around here runs the risk of making me the bad guy, but.... you were meditating for the poor and the needy. How did that go? I mean, what change did you see? If you were meditating for a result and didn't get one then what result do you expect to see meditating on the universe or what have you?

No no sorry you misunderstand, again I probably didn't expain it to well with the words I used.

Basically, I wasn't meditating for the poor and needy that would be a form of praying, Instead I have been trying to find out what its all about. For example, why must people starve if there is enough food to feed the world? If out of the ordinary things have happened to me then why don't they happen to everyone else? so that we can start to rebuild this earth and make it a better place to live on.

Why do thousands of people get slaughtered over in zimbabwe but our governments do nothing to stop it? How can a financial institution, kick a family out in to the streets because they can't afford the payments on the mortgage. Even though that financial instution is making a ridiculous amuont of money?

And WHY does any race that oversees all this allow this to happen on our planet, surely if we were in the same situations i.e humans monitoring a planet of unruly species, would we not intervene and try to teach the race how to behave and what NOT to do? therefore, why do they do nothing?

Also, I have been focusing alot about money recently and my views have changed dramatically over the last few months in regards to it.

I believe the key is, or from what I have been told, is to pay it forward, do at least one good thing a day to somebody or something. whether it be letting someone in on the freeway or giving money to a homeless begger, no matter how small the favour it will have its rewards. Its very complicated to explain one because I am not the worlds best writer and two I don't understand everything at this moment of time and probably will never know everything.

What I am trying to say for me persoanlly it doesn't have to be about accumulatiing massive amounts of money and watching the digits on the bank statement go up and up and up, its more than that, infact its the complete opposite to that (from what I now understand) or at least I think I do.

I hope that by abiding by this new structure I can start to change my life and others around me for the good.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by SiONiX
Could this moved to "Gray Area" or "Skunk Works"? Crap like this is killing ATS.

Mods:Shouldn't this post by SiONiX be deleted, not only because this person is deliberately trying to derail my thread but also because of the one line post rule?

I am NOT trying to derail your thread, I am trying to stop you from derailing the forum and ufology as a whole into fairy-tales-territory!

It just doesn't belong here, and I feel offended by this. For highly speculative topics there is another forum, called "Gray Area":

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS.

And if one can word this desire in a single line, it is fully compatible with the spirit of the one line rule, which is to stop content-less posts. At least imho, an additional line I would consider as spam in this case. But if this offends you, I can go back and add the famous "This is a second line".

[edit on 11.12.2008 by SiONiX]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

LOL. just wow. lol.

I'll come back and read the rest of your post respomd to iy and disect your ego too,

Peace out.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

No what you said was almost perfect, if not just perfectt.

Your beginning to remember fully again. I think these lines are sufficient enough for this time.

Best of luck to you. Do not worry the agenda's of other's. Understand what the universe is telling you, understand what your feelings are telling you and the universe will respond positively.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If its possible could someone explain the criteria in regards to what the definition of "RELEVANCE"IS IN RELATION TO THE ANONYMOS POSTS THE PEOPLE RUNNING THIS SITE ALLOW.I have had several relevant posts

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
As long as mankind continues with going to war against each other it would be pointless for them to step in and try helping us. Perhaps they are just waiting for us to almost wipe ourselves out in the next great war, then they will step in and help any survivors from both sides join together to build a society in which greed and war will never again be known. Number one on the list to change, should be our dependance on fossil fuels, then those of the elite who use that dependance in order to control us, will resurface from their underground shelters, only to find that we are no longer their slaves and that their power is no more.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I don't really understand channeling, but if its connected to the psi way they communicate, then I would describe it as such.

I really see that we need to start cooperatively connecting to each other and getting as many as possible woken up and attempting at least, to get out of harms way with the domination plans by the cabal running this planet. The different groups here may not be all good. Even individuals amongst them may vary, but there is a concerted effort to effect some change on this planet. Helping each other is the best place for us to start.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I believe the key is, or from what I have been told, is to pay it forward, do at least one good thing a day to somebody or something. whether it be letting someone in on the freeway or giving money to a homeless begger, no matter how small the favour it will have its rewards. Its very complicated to explain one because I am not the worlds best writer and two I don't understand everything at this moment of time and probably will never know everything.

Not hard to explain really "Do unto others as you would have done unto you" is one way... but the laws of Karma do it better..."Do good and it shall return Threefold..." well you can extrapolate the opposite

Karma is like a bank in a way...

Lets say you are sent to war... but you don't like killing people...

Now you are in a situation where you see 10 mercenaries about to wipe out a village of 100 elderly. women and kids...

You kill those 10 (go Rambo
) so you have taken 10 lives BAD Karma... BUT you have saved 100 GOOD Karma... so you have 'banked' 90

Okay super simplified to be sure but imagine with all the bad stuff going on... how much bad Karma has been accumulated... And IF its really 1 for 3, you have your answer why all hell is breaking loose and nothing is being done

Hope that helps

[edit on 11-12-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SiONiX

It just doesn't belong here, and I feel offended by this. For highly speculative topics there is another forum, called "Gray Area"

If you feel offended by this thread then the best thing you can do is to NOT click on it, there are hundreds of other threads on this board, some of which, im sure, would be less offensive to you.

The OP may have some extraordinary ideas ideas and thoughts but he has a right to post them, just like you have the right to not click on the thread if youre offended by them.

For the record OP, I have personally never trusted the ideas that these aliens seem to represent, however, having never actually seen one, much less had a conversation with one, all I have to go by are the several thousands of stories that are out there.
I read some of these stories and formed an opinion based on what I believe their intentions would be with Earth and the human race.

I dont believe they want to help us in any way, unless helping us would benefit them.
Like maybe making us stronger/healthier now, so we make better slaves when they decide to take us to work on the many colonies that theyve established throughout the galaxy
hehe

Seriously though, what do we have to be afraid of? Look how frail they are, If they tried anything at all, one kick to the torso and they would just crumple around our boots. lol

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
Why? Assuming, merely for the sake of argument that the aliens really are visiting Earth why would anyone assume they'd be here to help us?

If "aliens" are anything at all like us, they would likely do just about anything to ensure their survival, and that might include lying to us at every step.

Some aliens who have interacted with contactees were particularly chatty about where they came from and what they intended to do. There are some, however, like the Betty and Barney Hill aliens, who are a little more cagey. Remember, when Betty asked where they came from, they blew her off by showing her a map and asking her if she even knew where she was. It would have been nicer had they just said, "We're from a planet around a star you call Zeta Reticuli," or something along those lines. But that's not what they supposedly did. What a jerk!

Getting back in to the time travel idea, if I was a time traveler, I might pretend to be from another planet just to avoid a lot of possibly timeline-damaging questions.

Either way, whether they're meeting you face-to-face, or whether you're channeling alien intelligences, I can't see where you can trust them anymore than the average person. They're bound to have their own agendas, and we're in a bad position to figure out what those are.

Damned lyin' aliens!

[edit on 11-12-2008 by Nohup]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join