It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can No longer Trust Extra Terrestrial Beings Can You?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Lee anoma .Dont be offended by the poster that said you needed counselling,accept the comment as affirmation of your CORRECT path.I was also abducted and am being led away from urban life.Follow your path it is the right one.YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT in believing that it wont matter if you stock up or not,we all have a part to play and if you believe that stocking up is enough to survive you are terribly misguided,learn how to make pennicillan,purify and find water,generate electricity,mend broken bones use herbs and natural medicines,plant food and hunt meat,these skills will keep your loved ones alive in the future.Canned food and stored goods will only give you barter power TEMPORARILY and make you vulnerable to THEFT if you make it known you have stockpiled.You will not be able to barter or BUY your way to safety or survival and you wont have time TO LEECH SURVIVAL INFORMATION OFF OF THE INFORMED.Learn for yourself now to do the things I have suggested and HAVE GREAT HOPE FOR NOTHING HAS DESTROYED HUMANITY YET AND NOTHING EVER WILL WE ARE AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE UNIVERSE SO REJOICE AND PREPARE.Dont fear the future just open your eyes and BELIEVE THAT THOSE WHO LIVE OFF OF OTHERS USING THEIR GUILE AND THINK THEY ARE RIGHT IN DOING SO WILL BE DESTROYED BY THEIR PEERS WHEN THEY ARE RECOGNISED FOR THE LEECHES THAT THEY ARE.Singular ,montary based skills will get you killed in the future because you will have nothing to offer the team,no computer to play with ,no chequing account to rely on,mommy and daddys money wont help and your degree will be useless wealth will be synonymos with death AND THIS IS HOW THE EARTH WILL BE CLEANSED OF ALL EVIL.Do you understand ,please try to accept these possibilities.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
To the original poster, thank you for your bravery and honesty in your writing. I think this may be useful for you: watcher.boardzero.com... David Flynn also has videos on youtube. Incredible stuff.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
i get the same feeling that something is not right with them they are playing games with us.......hide and seek.......were here but were not......at the same time theres all these rumours of NWO's illuminatis and depopulation type things....coudl it be the aliens who are really doing this?

any way im tired of them show your oily hides or go away!

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join