It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can No longer Trust Extra Terrestrial Beings Can You?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
How many of us are waking up, cluing into the very corrupted and evil agenda of the leaders and hidden powers, (many aren't so hidden) and saying, "You're on your own"? Even without a revolution, a whole bunch of letters severing bonds with them and letting them know that they're policies are ugly, they are renegades, take a hike, you stand alone. We have been made to respond in similar fashion, we fight their wars, we walk by the homeless, we allow the massive stealing of assets and starvation around the globe.

But, we, even without changed policies, can get groups going in our communities, to adopt a village, to provide goats and chickens and small businesses to world communities in need. We can do a lot without those in power. I know we have some faulty genetics limiting us a bit, but we have a lot of love and good points and we need to focus on this.

I really think the bigger issue is our leadership and finding ways to let them know they have lost support from us, and finding ways to step in where they have failed. This may draw some notice! But even if it doesn't, just for our own growth as a people, as individuals, lets get a little more organized in educating others at a local level who are leaders are, and a little more organized in helping others.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
We definately should not trust any group that abducts us.Our government is obviously involved at some level--so we can expect that they will attempt to take full responsibility for any actions done to us --we will be told to trust whomever the government tells us to.I was abducted by humans and some little thing.I didnt trust the little thing to not harm me and I did trust the humans who took me .If there were an extra terresrrial race and they had approached our government who represent all our people in open communication,I may be inclined to trust them based on my human-based decision making ability because open palms is the accepted peaceful greeting for my race.But I could be making a mistake because the open greeting could be a tactical decision with no regards for HUMAN RULES OR ETTIQUETE.I would have to trust my government to use all of the resources at their disposal to ascertain the impact of such a contact,and trust that same government to take appropriate actions according to the democraticlly defined rules of engagement that we have deemed to be acceptable to date.Then we would have to trust that that same government would offer disclosure and NOT WITHHOLD EVIDENCE OF CONTACT IN THE NAME OF NATIONAL SECURITY wether by our own design or BY TREATIES WITH OTHER COUNTRIES ,NAMELY THE UNITED STATES.The question of trusting extra-terrestrials is hinged on their existance and only if and when our government chooses to inform us will we be able to make individual choices on how we feel about the whole issue.I would not trust any thing or being that interfered with my life in the excact same way I would not happily recieve a human who intruded upon my personal boundaries.We all have to face the reality of the information highway and the anonymity that it provides to humans all over the world.Governments cannot withhold or censor information shared between humans around our planet ANYMORE.Therefore human nature dictates that disclosure is a certaintity,given the same information ALL HUMANS WILL EVENTUALLY COME TO A COMMON UNDERSTANDING AND REACH A COMMON PERSPECTIVE AND RESULTING REAILTY .iT IS ONLY THE WITHHLDING OF INFORMATION THAT HOLDS BACK HUMANITIES PROGRSS.We need RELIGONS we need GOVERNMENTS but we also need to hear the voices of every human on the planet .Until ALL HUMANS ARE LISTED BY NAME AND HAVE A VOICE THROUGH THE INTERNET WE WILL NEVER BE ABLE IN GOOD CONSCIENCE SAY THAT WE ARE MAKING CHOICES WITH THE BEST INTERESTS OF HUMANITY AT HEART.i COULD LEARN TO TRUST ANYTHING THAT TREATED ME WITH THE RESPECT i DESERVE AS A HUMAN BEING AND AS A STEWARD OF THIS PLANET WHICH ULTIMATELY WE ALL ARE LETS NOT FORGET RONALD REAGANS WARNING ABOUT THE NECESSITY OF A PLANETARY THREAT -IT IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT OUR PLANET FROM OURSELVES AND ANY ONE OR THING ELSE THAT THREATENS OUR HOMEWORLD AFTER ALL ITS THE ONLY ONE WE KNOW OF THAT WE CAN LIVE ON ISNT IT?I TRUST ANYONE OR THING THAT HAS HUMANITIES BEST INTERESTS AT HEART AND THAT IS MY FINAL ANSWER

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If they didn't have an agenda they wouldn't bother wasting their time visiting us.

However like other posters said maybe it is to help us but even so trust has to be earned.

There would be those that would probably worship them and of course kill them. I would have to say no matter the technology they bring or what they want to teach us trust has to be earned through something that is not material.

But there is a bright side to all this.

Chances are if we were enslaved by a group of beings not of this world I would have to guess that there would be more than just one alien species in the galaxy and would be inclined to believe an advanced civilization would try to counter these beings in the name of peace.

Kind of something like "Protect the whales" but instead "Protect the earthlings"

For every bad there is good and though evil can take it's foot hold for quite some time there will always be good trying to pull their feet out from under them.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It's interesting that I found this thread today! This morning I was talking to someone and jokingly said: I wouldn't ever trust the bad aliens, but I wouldn't trust the good aliens either. They may pretend to be our friends and very nicely invite humanity to dinner, but "forget" to tell us that we're the main course.

I guess I'm saying it's better to be cautious, even with peaceful aliens!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

i don't trust strangers especially if they are not from this planet.

when i think of people that channel these so called E.T.'s the word gullible comes to mind.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Wow thanks for your messages theres certainly food for thought and thanks for the u2u'S

Just to let you know I am not depressed or anything like that on a human flat level i.e day to day, I have a house a partner, chickens, I work I have a great social life its only when I think about life (outside of the box) for example, I have started having very lucid dreams at the moment where the dreams are so real I want to get out of them, I woke myself and my partner up the other day with the beating of my heart, how wierd is that. I remember all my dreams and whilst I am in my dreams I record all the information down consciously (anyway thats a different thread) but its all connected.lving conciousness, higher self e.t.c.

Don't get me wrong I am not naive, at least I didn't think I was, I have been channeling for a long time now and it has only been very recently that I have started to feel this way, maybe because I have based my meditations on the poor and homeless.

I do feel frustrated that most people can't see what money and greed is doing to this planet I do feel annoyed that governements or any high power can kill without charge or reason. I do feel sad that so many people are living in complete shanty towns whilst the rich live it up on the other side of the road.

But most of I feel sad for the people that are in their boxes that stick their heads out, get a sense of what life is all about then quickly go back in and forget about what they saw.

I suppose the real problem is that I was so fixated with disclosure I didn't see anything else, I didn't put two and two together. Why should they help us!

On closing I just wanted to say I really appreciate all your feedback from this thread. It means alot to me.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

i don't trust strangers especially if they are not from this planet.

when i think of people that channel these so called E.T.'s the word gullible comes to mind.

Thank easynow I probably have been / and still am gullible I just wish that we could all live in a utopian state without any negative influences effecting us, without anyone wanted to have the power and the greed. When I first started channeling I questioned everything and everyone, but I seemed to have slipped and its not until I read the posts here that I see it.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
have heart,they are not ETS,those responsible are from our own future,and they are abominations of life,utterly beyond redemption.

the same thing was said to me,"enjoy your life",now i know why,they are going to killl us all no one can see it,they have been doing it under our noses for so long.
they can look like us,act like us,live like us,they are here everywhere.

thier nanobots are thier weakness,there we have real hope and evidence of thier existence,its often called morgellons disease.

oh and by the way they run and moderate this webisite,i know it for fact and other webistes of this nature and so much more,spreading lies and filth covering up thier dirty deeds with disinfo and smear campaigns.

the fast beating of your heart is often seen in victims of mind control,blamed on humans but its them,dont worry dont be afraid,you can live with whatever they throw at you.
record everything that may happen to you,as there is always patterns in the things they do to people.

the co incidences you describe are also common,its done through time travel,altering the timeline to mess with peoples heads,record them all aswell.
it was noted in the 1960s by john c lily,
they wanted to take him out for he invented a form of mind control called the lily wave,and was an expert on brainwashing thus he was a huge threat to them as he could expose what they are often up too,mind control and brainwashing.

if we humans record everything thats done to us,there patters and existence will be undeniable.

whats left of the human governments must act,they seem to think they can survive underground in rabbit holes,how mistaken they are,they must fight them,they can be beaten,they are limited to what they can do to humans by higher law,for example they cant kill u directly,only do things that have a low probability of killing you,say 1 in a 100000,hence why they make peopels hearts beat fast in the remote chance of them having a heart attack.
dont be afraid,its not that big a deal,like i said its 1 in a 100000.

they want me dead for i know way way way to much about them,and have tried to kill me seven times over the past year,i will always survive for i know them better than anyone else,thier stratagems and tactics.
if the world listened to me they would ne gone and defeated with a few years.

the keys to defeating them are,
curing the nanobots which infest us(thier main source of power)
shielding yourself from thier EM weapons with tesla domes and scalar resonators,
three,rooting out those who pose as humans,human ais,"s s s"
and four..awareness,its time we all knew what is really going on ,the future is taking over our present and it must be stopped.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

LMAO.

I'm sorry but that was the greatest load of BS i've heard on ATS in awhile.
You need to get a grip. People are not out to get you. If they wanted you dead, you'd be dead. End of story.

If the aliens wanted us dead. we'd be dead. People should stop rambling crap.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Whether they are from the Future, or from some other Solar System, or from within the Bowels of the Earth is irrelevant...

You ask if we trust them...

When I meet one face to face and have a long chat I will decide whether or not to trust THAT one, but will not automatically assume the rest of his race is trust worthy

Trust is not granted it is earned...

Germans trusted Hitler merely based on words and promises... look where that got them

We have yet to prove they even exist... until that day comes... a question of trust is silly

Personally though I tend to trust those that work in the light of day a lot more than those who lurk in the shadows

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Whether they are from the Future, or from some other Solar System, or from within the Bowels of the Earth is irrelevant...

You ask if we trust them...

When I meet one face to face and have a long chat I will decide whether or not to trust THAT one, but will not automatically assume the rest of his race is trust worthy

Trust is not granted it is earned...

Do you trust your parents?

The creators who channel through me, created me and the rest of us.
I trust the universe and divine. Call a him, call him it. call him her call her him, call him allah, calll him god or call him E.T.

We are the fifth race created, we are created in the same image. We have eyes, nose, mouth, limbs and same body structure, as almost every single alien artefact, evidence, bibical documents, cave drawings, the documentation of E.Ts visiting earth throughout the ages tells us that.

Why can't you not trust for what it is. It does seem that you don't want to see what is. Your parent's will leave this world too, do you trust what you cannot see anymore.

We have yet to prove they even exist... until that day comes... a question of trust is silly
We will not prove it, in scientific methods i can assure you.

You see most of you are not evolved yet to do so.
None of you will be shown until that day comes.

You will not see them like they just land on earth, or like they do on movies. They come to us in different dimensions. The universe is inter dimensional. The higher life forms that would be in contact with us, and the ones who created us, would obviously be in higher realms than us.

Not many human beings cannot comprehend or reach these realms. So proof will remain hidden until WE awaken.

Personally though I tend to trust those that work in the light of day a lot more than those who lurk in the shadows

The ones I talk to, is pure light. light is light, the sun shines light, do you trust it?

[edit on 8-12-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
That's if you can truly believe.

Honestly I can't put much faith into it. Channeling aliens sounds a lot like people who "talk to god". But maybe I'm just unenlightened.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

That's if you can truly believe.

Honestly I can't put much faith into it. Channeling aliens sounds a lot like people who "talk to god". But maybe I'm just unenlightened.

No, you're not. This is outlandish from the start. Why is it that the people who say OF THEMSELVES, they perceive reality better than most and have dealt with their ego (or ego meditation, whatever that means) cannot then explain what they mean.

Oh, it's just too much to put into...er...human...words.

Why is that?--I'll hand it to you on a platter because I actually know this one. It's because they are parroting what they've heard so-called "enlightened" people say about their enlightenment--namely that it can't be put into words. But here's a little secret hot off the Illuminati press: You are misinterpreting what not being able to put it into words means. It does not mean you literally can't describe an experience. It simply means that the description is not the experience itself and so to tell it is to kill it for the listener. This dead thing becomes the object of scrutiny, debate, worship and ignorance. The end. No amount of describing it brings the listener to it. It ain't a vacation retreat you can choose to visit. On the contrary, the description often becomes their new obstacle.

The problem with posts like these for me is that they suppose E.T. as a given. I say E.T. and you say "Oh, I know what you mean. Let's have a conversation about that..." Never mind the added personalized problem of no longer trusting E.T., as if the author's relationship with such is also a given.

Does anyone here see the immediate mistake in an author saying "alien" and you saying "I know what you mean," when what we're talking about is the unknown? There is a word for when the unknown becomes the known in your head: Religion.

You know what an alien is, how it thinks and feels and acts and why no more or less than you do Jesus, Buddha, or Elvis.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
The problem with posts like these for me is that they suppose E.T. as a given. I say E.T. and you say "Oh, I know what you mean. Let's have a conversation about that..." Never mind the added personalized problem of no longer trusting E.T., as if the author's relationship with such is also a given.

Does anyone here see the immediate mistake in an author saying "alien" and you saying "I know what you mean," when what we're talking about is the unknown? There is a word for when the unknown becomes the known in your head: Religion.

You know what an alien is, how it thinks and feels and acts and why no more or less than you do Jesus, Buddha, or Elvis.

Well I think most around here will take ET as a given. I don't think it takes any great leap of faith to acknowledge they are out there and observing, perhaps inhabiting this planet. I won't go into details because that's outside the scope of this thread, but suffice it to say there is ample evidence IMO, to speak of ETs as fact.

But I do agree when the discussion involves psychic/personal relationships with said aliens, without physical interaction, that crosses over to religion in my view. I don't know how and if it's possible, I just can't relate to it. As for unnameable events, yeah sure I'm aware of noetic and ineffable experiences. I've had them myself. To one person that might be talking to god, to others it might be talking to an alien, to an old hippy it might be communing with nature.

Wow 2 seconds ago as I typed this, I saw a shooting star outside my window. I'll interpret that as a good sign.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
The way I now perceive the truth it is that we are bacteria infesting on a glactic jewel and the jewel needs to be cleaned and disinfected. The truth is that I no longer perceive E.T as my friend. Now when I look up to the sky I feel scared and frightened thinking when is it going to happen and how?

Individual use may varry!

Who is this "We" that the "E.T." are not going to help? The ET are going to help the "We", mankind, but not the "we" you and other men.

Sometimes what is falsely perceived as good for a man or men isn't what is good for mankind.

This planet could be seen as infected with a less then desired animalistic drive system of illusionary ability to know what's truly "good" for you.

The 2012 phenomenon is real. You believe you've broken through some "Ego" but what makes you so sure you're not just living in the illusion you've created?

The story that is having a clymatic chapter change at this time about this planet is well documented. Unfortunally many people have been under the illusions they are roaming the universe in their soul body, but most of the time it equates to being within an illusion of energy confined on this very planet.

It's real simple, well it seems simple to me.

Their is the free will of the animalistic creature that is man, and their is the true will of the universe from the source and center of all creation. That "Energy" that is "God". The animalistic nature would love nothing more then to fool your soul into believing it has reached higher awareness. However unless you're found to be uniting with the highest will of our father you're only fooling yourself.

What you say, your alarmed statement, is true enough from a one sided perspective.

The Universe, and all the powers that be, work within the same universe governmentship. The Universe is well orgnized. Our planet and several other planets in this area are quarintined from the rest of the Universe due to a tragic misuse of free will by a being that would enslave others for his own gain. Oh this story is been being played out for hundreds of thousands of years.

The real story is avilable, but it takes meek people to seek out the truth and to know the truth through their souls. Foolish people are alowed to make up their own truth as they go along because it is their right and their ego's will.
The Truth!

It is simply your choice to what degree you accept or reject the real story. It is a choice you're making right now in believing what I am telling you or not even know your soul is screaming for you to listen.

Soon all the misfortunes that happened to this and the other planets will be erased. If you so wish to be part of that which is erased then that is your choice. Your free will will lead you there if that is what you want.

Mankind is a bunch of idiot children. Did you really think you'd be alowed to keep being filty? Running amuck?

The 2012 phenomenon is real. MANKIND will evolve. MEN will die. Those that have not achieved because they had chosen to be decieved will be forgoten.

So if you want to keep misunderstanding the truth handed to you on a silver platter, then you're going to have to take one for the team. The team you'll have to take if for is localized mankind, and what you'll have to take is personality extintion.

The galaxy and the universe already has a long lasting and firm set of true rules. It is just regardless of how you would like to see it. Most men here on this planet are but sprouts. This planet is a garden for souls. Now is the time for the great judgement. You will be judged. If your found lacking you'll be burnt as a weed, but if you're found desireable then you'll be granted a personality, life, welcoming into the higher and higher truths.

There is no fighting against this.

The choice is upto you.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I would love to know even a glimpse of their agenda as you call it. Do they feed off us in some way? Is there more than 1 species. Is one of the species angry at us collectively or at individuals for not 'producing' enough. ever heard of grapes of wrath, ever felt them 'crushing you'?

My advice is to seek anti-psychotics from your Dr/local emergency unit. It really helps you
even if you don't think you have psychosis at least you won't be in turmoil

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I have had 3 abduction experiences, and can't say I am beamed any mesages or anything etc.......nothing is extrodinary in my everyday life, etc...

Unless they are the ones beaming "Unskinny bop" and "welcome to the jungle" along with many other corny 80's rock songs into my head....I personally don't see much of an on going agenda.

I think we are here to find OURSELVES, and stop looking outside so much mabey?

JMHO.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The renegade leaders of this planet are not on good terms with this galaxy. When we simply, follow their directions willingly, participate in their and unfair policies, allow countless children to die every day of poverty, and worse, we are not viewed as separate. Lets get our "good on" and show that necessary division.

Edit to add: they have to stand alone. Pull away from all directives and association with the corrupt leadership of this planet that serves Enki and his group.

These threads are good: (though for religion, thats up to you, providing you are modernizing it and bringing it up to par with modern world and modern science and not victimizing anyone with it because otherwise its just mind control):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

Our leaders are connected, and even are, the renegades. We must stop behaving like they do, or doing their bidding.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

What a load of jumble. You envy people who are enlightened.

Just to really burst your bubble. Not everything we do is translated into english. Not everything we expierence in life can be put into words. Sometimes we feel things and we are speechless.

Telepathy is actually mostly communicated by feelings, thoughts, pictures and visions rather than words and conversation's. In my experience language takes alot more energy in this aspect.

I dedicate your post, to be one of the most redicoulous post on ATS of this year.

You are simply just in envy of other's who can see what you can't. Simple as that.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

What a load of jumble. You envy people who are enlightened.

Just to really burst your bubble. Not everything we do is translated into english. Not everything we expierence in life can be put into words. Sometimes we feel things and we are speechless.

Telepathy is actually mostly communicated by feelings, thoughts, pictures and visions rather than words and conversation's. In my experience language takes alot more energy in this aspect.

I dedicate your post, to be one of the most redicoulous post on ATS of this year.

You are simply just in envy of other's who can see what you can't. Simple as that.

I can see that you spelled "ridiculous" wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join