It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can No longer Trust Extra Terrestrial Beings Can You?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Interesting interpretation. Nice post.

-Namaste

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior

Thanks, Spirit Warrior....however,

It is Not interpretational...

No more so then the Energetic Structure of the Chakra System(s), which express in the Lower Etheric, or Bio-Etheric Matter state, known as the Body.

What I have expressed refers to the Energetic Sturcture which is extended (above & below) Beyond that system, into the Spirit-Etheric Energy state.

There is the 1) Central Light Core (Sealed Ka Tube, or Middle Path), the 2) Bio-Etheric Matter Field (the physical Body), and the 3) Plasmic Energy Field (Energy Double).

These are the Three states of the Energetic Structure of Creation (WORD, AllSoul, Allverse, [add your favorite term here]). When they become Integrated (All Three), the Power to Break Free is Achieved, or Accumulated; not until. It takes many rounds of incarnational effort using the Battery Charge of the Body to achieve this Integration, and the Chance to make the Leap through the Gap (see signature).

Now, I am not preaching, I am not insisting that you or anyone believe this, any more than I am insisting they believe in some sort of energy chakra structure within the body of man (et al). It is not important at this moment, for it is only discovered through the Above-Within, which can only be done via the development and engaging of the Subtle Nervous System (Ka Tube).

Now, this gets far more mysterious, and very difficult to convey, but please, let's take this a step Beyond...

Above & Below are the Energetic Structures of the Anti-Chakra's, or what is known as the Alpha & Omega Chakras. Each have Two Fields!

The material universe is actually the Inverted Reflection of The REAL, known as The Unreal (maya, illusion, hologram, etc.).

Positions are not mentioned here, nor are Diagrams offered, due to ATS's insistence that they have copyright to anything printed/published in their pages. Ha. Material greed [not mere 'self-protection'].

This little poem I penned, Is Interpretational....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nor am I being a bug here. It is the only way to Break the Mold of Man. Otherwise, I don't care to argue endlessly over the same stuff that can be found everywhere on the www: that is fun for the unknowing, but others prefer to learn, so they may develop themselves beyond not just the mundane/known, but beyond even the Unknown (it is the very purpose of the Created, and the true work of the Prime Creatoress).

Words will not reveal this, nor will the Snare of Illusion, called the Material (physical) Mind Aspect. It requires the Turning of Mind, so that it rotates in the direction of the Wing Globe (Soul Sphere/Orb), called the Subtle Mind Aspect.

My words are not necessary to interpret this energetic structure, but Understanding, Knowing, Wisdom, are. And while I was aided directly, this does not include benevolence or malevolence, but something closer to Interest & Indifference, for a price (everything absorbs from everything else). The Ever-All Emanates, and the wondrous cycle of creation begins, evolves through three stages (Effluvium, Residuum, Excretum), to complete in combination, and Re-Emanate...but this next time, those on the bottom, are on the Top. Guess where the Earth is at this point in All-Now?

Also, if any wish to receive a comprehensive meditation downpouring, put this in an upright-standing Egg, and Contemplate.

Btw, which came first, the Being, or the Egg? I Know... (No need to answer, for it is the endless debate!)

[edit on 15-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

It is Not interpretational..

I did not mean to imply that you are out on a tangent; it merely separates us from the rest of the forum to speak about the energetic universe as a truth that others have not been open to as yet. We share many of the same insights into the connections to the God Consciousness. In my journey I have found that the perceptions of the universe are ultimately supremely subjective until one reaches an enlightened state where subjective interpretations are no longer a necessary factor.

There is the 1) Central Light Core (Sealed Ka Tube, or Middle Path), the 2) Bio-Etheric Matter Field (the physical Body), and the 3) Plasmic Energy Field (Energy Double).

You'll have to elaborate on this for me to completely understand as our terms are different. Ka Tube etc.. are not familiar terms.

These are the Three states of the Energetic Structure of Creation (WORD, AllSoul, Allverse, [add your favorite term here]). When they become Integrated (All Three), the Power to Break Free is Achieved, or Accumulated; not until. It takes many rounds of incarnational effort using the Battery Charge of the Body to achieve this Integration, and the Chance to make the Leap through the Gap (see signature).

I was not aware that it was possible to integrate all three aspects. Are you referring to the ultimate harmony needed to achieve enlightenment?

Now, I am not preaching, I am not insisting that you or anyone believe this, any more than I am insisting they believe in some sort of energy chakra structure within the body of man (et al). It is not important at this moment, for it is only discovered through the Above-Within, which can only be done via the development and engaging of the Subtle Nervous System (Ka Tube).

And what path have you personally chosen to develop your 'Ka Tube'?

Above & Below are the Energetic Structures of the Anti-Chakra's, or what is known as the Alpha & Omega Chakras. Each have Two Fields!

I understand that. However, what I do not understand how to use that knowledge. Everything has its opposites.

Positions are not mentioned here, nor are Diagrams offered, due to ATS's insistence that they have copyright to anything printed/published in their pages. Ha. Material greed [not mere 'self-protection'].

Yes, I understand.

Nor am I being a bug here. It is the only way to Break the Mold of Man. Otherwise, I don't care to argue endlessly over the same stuff that can be found everywhere on the www: that is fun for the unknowing, but others prefer to learn, so they may develop themselves beyond not just the mundane/known, but beyond even the Unknown (it is the very purpose of the Created, and the true work of the Prime Creatoress).

No at all. The learning for most is in the journey to learn, not necessarily in the information itself. What use is knowledge without the ability to apply it. However a guiding light can be found in anything or anyone if one has the vision to see it. Therefore speaking truths does not always fall on deaf ears.

And while I was aided directly, this does not include benevolence or malevolence, but something closer to Interest & Indifference, for a price (everything absorbs from everything else). Emanate...but this next time, those on the bottom, are on the Top. Guess where the Earth is at this point in All-Now?

If you are willing..by whom were you aided and in what way? Where do you feel that the Earth is at this point? Or the point that is unfolding now?

Also, if any wish to receive a comprehensive meditation downpouring, put this in an upright-standing Egg, and Contemplate.

Can you elaborate on this? I'm not familiar with this type of meditation.

-Namaste

[edit on 16-12-2008 by Spirit Warrior]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Hmmm, for our 'similarity of belief's' being in alignment, I still have this weird feeling of sitting across from a very likable person, both of us smiling at each other (in acknowledged respect), but neither speaking the other's language. What does one do here? Perhaps franspeakfree might aid as an interpreter? Often, another's perspective can help.

What help did I obtain? The alien, SS,Naga. What path have I taken? See previous post (to the one being discussed): the Capstone Path. What is the Ka Tube? The Middle Path (spoken of by Buddha), which is also the Capstone Path (Central Light Core).

You're first paragraph I found the most rewarding. However, I hardly count enlightment as the actual achievement, but that there is certainly something far beyond that (I know). In my terms, having experienced this, I know it as a merging into Pure Energy. Now, experiencing cosmic consciousness, entering within the wave of existence, and many other such level direct-connect knowings, are all contained within the lower light system of creation, regardless how some may feel. It is the beyond-beyond, that condition of Pure Energy Rainbow-Being, that all must achieve, which very few will. Why? Because they are busy Ascending into...something unknown to them! This is all set up, prepared, ready & waiting. Everybody wants a ticket to this great show (ascension). It could be a dud, let me tell you (regardless the ride).

Key: Ascension is not what you think! You are all being programmed to 'become free of the program' by the programmers, so that you will 'ascend' into their new, ready made 'Ascension Program.' So, you all don't believe? "My master wouldn't hurt me, I can feel his Love!" ("Congratulations, little Tom, your Calf won the 4-H blue ribbon! Someone's already paid top price for him, too." Calf grew up, was eaten later). Let him who has ears, hear (Earth's Masters are the Melchizedek's).

This is not a 'All Win" level playing system, like so many humans insist.

Integration of the three states? Yes, they must be integrated. I cannot expound further here, for the basics must first be comprehended, before the advanced, then the very advanced can be led into. And no words exist to expound those States. Symbol & allegory work just so far, but generally lose everyone, but he who's hand is held (that's not a cute statement: the HAND must be Taken! It is there waiting, in the Invisible: when the time comes, you must know, or fail).

Thanks for sharing; you are appreciated.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I doubt I would ever trust a being from another planet. I like creatures from this planet...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
That is a very limiting philosophy. How is that different from saying "I would never trust anyone from Canada"? That is the same idea on a smaller scale. One can easily live life in their own little bubble, but to do so severely limits your possibilities. As on Earth, so it is everywhere. There is a Yin/Yang relationship wherever you look. Where there is negativity, there are also possibilities. Let your heart decide what to trust and free your ego of that burden.

I'm not preaching to you, just simply trying to open your heart a bit. Fear is what should be feared. However, fear of the unknown is a limiting quality. Of course healthy skepticism is advised in all things. But free yourself from fear so that you may explore and express the love of the conscious universe.

-Namaste

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I have to agree...

I mean just the other week i lent money to Spoldor, my Pleiadian friend.....and have i seen him since??? NO!!
Tried ringing....no answer.....

I've even heard he's flushed for cash at the moment

Then there is Draco, My draconian friend....well... don't even get me started on that one!!

I agree....I'm afraid i can no longer trust extra-terrestrial beings!!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thanks.

I found your metaphor amusing. Indeed we may need a translator.

Other perspectives are welcome, which is why I am here. Few are the topics I will actually post in. Many forums and posts are concerned with the unimportant or uninformed. That is not a slight or a piece of candy for the ego. It is simply the nature of the www as you put it. Listening to others perspectives is like travel. You cannot truly know the energies of a great ruin from a lost civilization without actually going there in one form or another. Similarly, we cannot know each other without connecting. Thus we can know ourselves as we are all part of the whole.

Of course I mean enlightenment/ascension referring to the human level concepts. That which is achievable in the form we have chosen. Once we move on this concept is erroneous of course.

Have you described your interaction with this being SS.Naga in another thread or are you willing to discuss?

I find your comments interesting here. I believe I have an understanding that the ultimate goal is the merging of light you refer to as the rainbow. But, you mentioned an interesting side topic. You believe that we are unknowingly being taken advantage of in some way by the ‘programmers’. If I understand correctly one must lose something to be taken advantage of. Are you referring to us losing part of our energies to these others? If we are being taken advantage of, can you be certain that it is not for the greater good…the progression of all that is toward the one consciousness? This topic reminds me of something Robert Monroe spoke of. Learning that we as energy beings create an energy he refers to as ‘lush love’. Which is apparently used by a higher order of being. Feeling loss of his own ‘lush’ he became a bit upset. Not knowing that he had no use or understanding of the energy in the first place. In the end, he was shown that it was for the greater good and highly ordered civilizations (non Earth) actually cooperate to organize and refine the energies for others use.

I have not found any of this in my journey yet, but I will not limit the possibility. I’m not sure what to make of Monroe’s story either do to the subjectivity principle. Do you have any more insights on this? Your story sounds like we have somewhat of a predatory universe.

This is not a 'All Win" level playing system, like so many humans insist.

In that case those who have the advantage must have special knowledge and skills. Is this not what we are discussing, or are you referring to something else?

I enjoy our discourse. I hope we have not gone off topic. I we have taken the thread I apologize.

-Namaste

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

That was very funny. Thanks for the smile.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You're most welcome

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
Right. I'm asking for people who speak definitively about unknowns to provide proof because a definitive "This is how things are" statement demands proof. But I didn't realize Zorgon is a John Lear follower, as a friend pointed out, so I've disengaged. That explains what's wrong with him

Sorry Jeremy_Vaen you are on the wrong thread, this thread is for people that can sympathise with what I and others have said its not about proving or disproving or arguing, there are many other threads on this site that do that.

May I suggest (truely) if you really want to stick to this thread that you go back to page 1 and start again. I have stated several times in this thread I don't care if you (not personally) don't believe in ET, I don't care if you think this is a pile of mumbo jumbo. I have received many U2U's from people that understand what I am talking about. Sharing thought and ideas about this particular subject thats all what matters to me.

Right. In a word?--tough. I was replying to someone regarding why I wrote that specific thing to Zorgon. Zorgon, who I note, you thank for insightful posts. I just threw up in my mouth a little writing that.

I understand what you're talking about. I also understand where it comes from. It's fun to wish upon a star that you have an uncanny ability to speak with the universe. Everyone needs a happy place to go to sometimes. This has zero to do with whether or not aliens exist.

I'm sorry that this is so cutting to read. I could just come in and go, "Yeah! Tell me more!" or not say anything at all. But the first response would be disingenuous and the second...well I, for one, am tired of sitting by, letting delusional conversations go unanswered like they are equally valid to nondelusional conversations. Sometimes insight comes from challenge, not agreement. It's always the ones who proclaim themselves the bearers of something special that get offended by challenge. Why is that you think? Why might someone telling you you're full of it offend you? I think if I knew some great truth I might be secure enough to let it bounce off me, but then what do I know? I'm just a big meanie raining on your imagination.

People U2U agreement with you. So what? Lot's of delusional people agree--that's how they find their power. Strength in numbers over the unknown. It's called religion. Except we're such a narcissistic world now that we've got what's called "New Age" spirituality. Instead of god(s) acting out pro-wrestling plot lines for our immortal souls, we're the gods. We're the center of everything as active participants, not passive observers. That's THE SECRET, right?--Ask the universal Santa for something and receive it. It used to be you'd pray to god and beg. Now you are god demanding.

It's the same delusion, different mask. Good luck with that. And have a fun, nonsensical thread.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

"The Unconditional is the source of the greatest disappointments
and frustrations. In comparison the individual is less than a grain of
sand in a desert. You are like a flea in a storm. In it you are all
alone. In it you face the Test of Total Isolation and find yourself
in the Place of the Greatest Disadvantage. If these worlds were
not constructed to eventually align you with the Warrior Spirit
through the Test of Power, you would never survive. The only
reason you have any willingness to hold onto life is because you
intuit the Warrior Spirit. Many times you fight for life beyond the
sense of any rational hope but you do not know why. It is because
the original energy of the central light core goes on feeding the
Warrior first and foremost as much as the energy of the Warrior
Spirit goes into feeding the central light core."
("Scales of the Dragon," A.Dragon, 1999)

Regarding my describing the direct encounter with SS,Naga: I have described this a couple times, yet erased both postings & related responses due to the nature of the baseline type of consciousness that one encounters. Proof? There is absolutely no proof available to the general public, and as you said, the point of need for subjective proof evaporates at the level where Knowing is a surety of somesort: such as the repeating Structure of Creation, which, in my case, I have encountered. So, it is enough to share a little here or there, as needed.
I can assure you, one must experience likewise to have any chance of relating without doubting, either the self or another!

Yes, from the 1st to the 4th dimensional levels, the Universe is entirely Predatorial. The 5th D is what is known as the portal, or pivot, beyond which (if any attain) the Universe is no longer Predatorial.

R.Monroe I find hilarious, regardless. I add him to my earliest list of authors who helped convince me of the reality of astral projection (I consumed everything I could): I began to practice: in a little over two weeks I experienced my first exteriorization. What a story from there...

Other than that, I consider him & his association madmen: if you will persuse his site, you will quickly notice how they state how "harmless" the experience is. That's what I would tell everyone, too, if I desired cash through repeated sales. Does this resonate with the Truth of it? P.T.Barnum dealt with more truth, imo.

And as the 'good use' of absorbed energy he refers to, that isn't really usable by a person: follow that advice, and you deserve what you get, incarnation after incarnation. There is no such thing. Your energy is being stolen from you and all others at a rate that would leave one destroyed (see EX quote above) quickly if not for the renewable factor of consciousness. Why kill the cow until the last minute, when you've garnered all the milk & cheese, calves, etc?

Considered it? We come from different levels, I can assure you. An open mind is a wondrous thing, until it encounters that Test mentioned above. Then the Warrior either crumbles (failed) or strengthens (tougher), and begins the True Journey. This is not scattered with rose blossoms. There is no big Teacher is the Sky waiting to give the Grade when you get Home.

Special skills? You had better believe just that. The ones you have garnered, and you are on the clock, as I believe I have conveyed before.

Even the Prime Creatoress absorbs S/He's own creation, and that purpose is not sharing the gift of life....(that's for the children to believe, like santa claws).

[edit on 16-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
ss naga,

Some fantastic reading in your posts, very knowledgeable on the other side. I am glad we are now friends as I believe I can learn alot from you.

As regards to your earlier post about the door, if other people don't know then thats that but I know exactly what your talking about and up until I get myself grounded and alert I will keep that door shut as I know in my heart that I don't have the power to regulate and thats where I am going wrong!

I need to recharge fully and train my energy in order to be able to withstand theirs. I need to clear my mind and get myself on a level of understanding similar to theirs. However, now its xmas and I am pretty grounded here I won't be attempting to do that just yet

What I will say though, in regards to your name I have heard about SS NAGA I can't recall where though is it anything to do with the snake people that taught the ancients their skills? ifso I have always been very wary of these ebe's are you saying that you have had direct contact with this race ifso I would very much like to hear what they have said.

Also finally I wanted to say to anyone that doesn't understand what all this is about, ANYONE can connect (not to ebe's but to LIFE itself) , sit somewhere where you are relaxed, close your eyes, still your mind, and look.

If you are relaxed and focused you will see something that science cannot explain, whether it be voices,images,sounds,music, or like watching a tv screen its there in black and white for you to see.

The fundamentals of it are that we close ourselves off from everyday bombardment of obstacles to stop us realising what life is really about and we look for ourselves. Since an early age science has never been able to explain what I and others see when we do this. Sometimes its frustrating but most of the time its enjoyabel.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Its really good to find people who understand all this, energy,life,universe,channeling,mediation e.t.c I was a bit wary at first but now really happy to have taken the leap and posted this thread.

I am also please that we too are friends as indeed I will be reading your posts with interest.

I am also in the agreement that subconciously we know we are being taken advantage of and once you get past the (what I call) the ghost stage, you know the old "My best friends uncles mother saw something strange one night that can't be explained therefore, I now believe" e.t.c you start to see what life is all about, but feel helpless to change it around. It could well be that we have had our power taken, but through meditation and the right routines we can all get our power back.

In some cases I have been aware of extremely powerful entities around me especially in meditation and in some cases I have felt like I was going to explode! (I was made aware quite quickly that I had to calm down and not run before I could walk)

Typical Aries I suppose

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Hi franspeakfree! Thanks for the thoughtful words and insights to all.

Yes, the legends of the naga are mostly just that, legends. The facts of the naga are something entirely different.

Please take a moment and follow, as it can be misperceived if the soul-spirit is not engaged (as we can see from some).

First, what is that old, ancient symbol, the caudeceus? That was a shock, yes?

All light in it's original form, or base consciousness, is serpentine (at the bottom, you can call it 'snake'); as it rises up the straight & narrow path, it becomes distilled, rarified, changing form; as it reaches the other pole of creation (feminine/masculine or generating-regenerating), it transforms/transfigures into the feathered condition. I have actually seen this action take place, shown it by the SS,Naga. This is called by many names, but it is light itself, changing baseline, raw consciousness into purified awareness, and becomes as a double-aspected expression (the ancients have even recorded some of this; so have indigenous peoples), as similar to the dove, hawk, eagle, vulture, etc. What I saw I will keep private, for it is a little overwhelming to baseline-consciousnesses.

So, along the straight & narrow, or Capstone Path to the pinnacle of Awareness, consciousness begins as the 'snake,' as black & white; as it reaches the central level of the pyramid of consciousness (the evolutional journey of light, or consciousness), it becomes serpentine, and transfigures into the silver-gold aspect of itself. This is heightened awareness, which is refined consciousness: some call it cosmic, others christ, etc. You are beginning to perceive why this has been kept hidden forever from the general public, yes?

Along the winding journey of light, the two heightened aspects of consciousness (now distilled awareness, no longer base as in ordinary woman/man or animal) reach the Top of the pyramid (or, the evolutional cycle). Now, remember the caudeceus? The two serpents? They meld, merge, become one in the Dance of Creative Conflict (life journey of light), and become as a Feathered Serpent (plumed), the Rainbow Being, or One (again). This is the nth state: the Gap has been lept! Remember the old story of the Norse, and the Rainbow Bridge, guarded by Heimdahl the Pure, leading to Vahalla? It is not allegory. And it is guarded by the Pure, indeed.

So, let me admit that, yes, I have met the SS,Naga. They are the ancient Rulers of terrestrial mankind, the masters of this Sol region. Are they nice? Read what I conveyed (above), again, perhaps. They are not benevolent, I will certainly confirm that. The naga are not malevolent, either, except from the pointview of baseline consciousness. Kindly remember, ALL light is serpentine when it 'originates' (this is the Ever-Continuing projection-reflection of the Initial Impetus, the original motion/movement) and begins it's evolutional cycle, or movement along the 'Path.' You certainly are aware that each human is said to have the Serpent Force buried within them, yes? Now, you are understanding. None of this is allegory, or just symbolic, but dessscriptive of the Structured Path of Living Light (everything is alive, of course, for it is constructed of consciousness: there is no solid matter! even science admits this!).

As a female, you have reason to especially find this Truth distasteful, but not for the reason(s) you suppose. It can be conveyed why, but not here, in public.

Also, you have much reason to fear the naga. They control all of humanity in a merciless grip. They are something that even the Elders could not control, when they met. The naga are not 'reptilians,' thanks. They are the serpent beings about us, hidden in the Immaterial. So, in my meeting with the SS,Naga, it did indeed consume, but everything consumes, even galaxies! (They have been put on a diet, though: thankfully: news.yahoo.com...). It is hard for humanity to understand the nature of light, that it consumes Itself.

So you must, to be permitted to move (step) past the middle state of evolution, beyond which none can advance further, until this has been absorbed & transmuted above-within.

One last thing: this selfsame SS,Naga, gave the diagramatic structure of Mind to me, or the WORD, or Allverse, or AllSoul (all the same), and told me it was 'futuretense.' It is well.

The hermetics also have an old secret, as conveyed by H.P.Blavatsky:

"Once that the key to Genesis is in our hands, the scientific and symbolical Kabalah unveils the secret. The Great Serpent of the garden of Eden and the Lord God are identical.
("Secret Doctrine," H.P.Blavatsky)

The naga are terrestrial aliens (to humanity); and I would be very careful in dealing with them, for it takes a very strong consciousness not to be overwhelmed when encountered. They are not fond of humanity in any sense of 'warmth.' They have a 'job' they do, and at the heightened levels (what I encountered, glowing silver), they are indifferent. Remember, Earth has been here a long time; they know mankind cannot be pushed through evolution, though they may be guided.

Thanks again. Strength to all who Perceive.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Look at our history of mankind...what good have they/aliens been given to
us in regards to "they" proclaimed our creator, the god

Good Luck! Guys...I'll bet ya need alot..

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
What you resist persists, what you accept you gain the power to use.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbeater
What you resist persists, what you accept you gain the power to use.

Fundamentally: Go with the tide or drown? I understand what you are saying and have adopted this way of thinking.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by Jkd Up

Something to consider as well, is that our friends from out of town helped us set up this society. It's not their responsibility to walk us through the whole time.

Kind of like a parent to a child... At some point, the child has to live their life. you can give advice but they don't have to follow it.

I wish it were that simple, and that we were left alone to our own devices but the truth is that they are much more "hands-on" than that.

It's been that way for longer than the OP seems to realize and yes they dust this place off and restart it at certain points for a reason. If they do not, you will be in a position equal to theirs. If you play ball or end up connected to a group that can help elevate you out of this trap then fine, but make no mistake, we are fed off of like cattle whether we know it or not. The feeding keeps certain beings that use their energies in ways they shouldn't up and running. It isn’t just energy, we are used for other things like for breeding programs, certain things are genetically taken from us, or at the very end simply food. We are free-range cattle.

They have kept us fighting each other over politics, race and religion forever knowing that none of those things matter, and even though there are some working to get us out of this trap there is only so much they are willing to do. If you are not in the right state of mind they will not help you. There is already a mess of beings out there with no empathy or compassion that are for all intents and purposes "unstoppable". Putting more people in a position that require control when they are not ready will just add to the issue at hand. Spoiled immortals that cannot relate to anything other than privilege and control. They have no concern for your life or spiritual growth. So why doesn’t “God” stop them? God isn’t anything close to what most people believe. “God” is not a singular being at all. “God” does not answer your prayers. “God” is something else entirely.

I also want to point out something that I didn’t find out till much later on while going through my own tests. Some beings HAVE to play the bad guy. They have to spiritually attack you because they are supposed to do this for your own change. This is not the situation with everything of course, but for those going through “tests” my advice would be to not fight. Submit and let it pass over you. They don’t want to be the bad guy anymore than you want to be attacked but they do a damn good job with the role.

I was given a choice with this identity and I made it. Either I can accept that this is the way things work or not and die here. Either way though, this will keep repeating until everyone is out. It isn't just on a dimensional level or a yearly date but the TIME LINE itself will also repeat. You will get your deja vu feelings again and again until you are eventually outside of time. I have seen the free people and they are not bound by anything that binds us here.

I don't channel because aside from never being able to control where you get your information, chances are you will be lied to and manipulated more than given pearls of wisdom. I personally have been in the middle of various groups of beings for quite some time now. In and out of dimensions. Now the thing that the OP states about intents is true in terms of those involved here. People are thinking travelers will come from the stars when the truth is they are all around you right now. It is DIMENSIONAL not INTERSTELLAR. We exist in those dimensions simultaneously with them, however we can't see them unless we shift to a state that makes them visible or they shift to ours. They can do this at will and seem to "disappear" or move through walls. We can do this through other means but not as good as they can. They can also change your vibrations to do this and to go with them. Those are the things that take place where you are abducted without leaving your homes. Mostly I assume this happens in more urban areas. I am not talking only about grays either. I have never seen a Gray other than in a vision I was shown but I have seen the spectrum of beings that are designed from the popular "gray" archetype with unusual variations and colors as well as humanoids that were white skinned and brown skinned wearing robes/tunics or even in a form of arabic garb. It is diverse out there more than in here.

I too have been gutted in a similar way the OP mentions. I am literally exhausted and yes I too am leaving the city to move to the country. The woods...and I mean the real woods. It's not that I hope to escape anything, but at this point I think it would be best to walk away from society now.

To the OP I give you credit for telling what you feel even though some parts of it are a bit off. I have debated posting what I felt for some time but I see no point in it. No one will believe it, and if they do...so what then? I told “them” I would never accept a place where such things happen and they said rather matter-of-fact, “not right now, but you will when this is over”.

They are right. I will go back to whatever I was that they know. They do know me too, and I have seen that part of myself with them. That part of me accepts and understands this situation…and I watch him and I sometimes hate that. I want justice, but it doesn’t exist in the way I want it to. So I will go back to the person that knows why.

In any case you can stock up if you want to but it does not make any difference. If you believe that you can sit out such a thing you are fooling yourself.

No one can hide from the truth and everyone will know where you are.
That is about as much truth as I am willing to share.

Most of you will find this odd, confusing or ridiculous.
That is fine.

Believe me, or not.

- Lee

I really liked your post Lee, -- it resonated with me a lot, --- I know what you mean about being exhausted, and the woods sound like a great place to head to, -- just a little more time and I shall do the same...

I really hope that I can get out in this lifetime --- really do.., sometimes I feel like Im so close, and then other times just want to give up! but I guess you get your bad days, ...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join