It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Solomon Built The Great Pyramid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The Sphinx has paws not hands. Ezekiel 10:7 talked about the hands of the Cherub.

Ezekiel 10:7
Then one of the cherubim reached out his hand to the fire that was among them. He took up some of it and put it into the hands of the man in linen, who took it and went out.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
What about the the Kings verse that describes the house as being covered in beams of cedar and having WINDOWS and BEAMS made of hewn Fir and Cedar?!

The best part is, what happend to the FRONT PORCH?! I've never seen a porch on the pyramids nor have I ever seen a pyramid with windows, beams or one covered with Cedar.

Once again you are NOT Denying ignorance you are embracing it...

m...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
6:2 And the house which king Solomon built for the LORD, the length thereof [was] threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof twenty [cubits], and the height thereof thirty cubits.

6:3 And the porch before the temple of the house, twenty cubits [was] the length thereof, according to the breadth of the house; [and] ten cubits [was] the breadth thereof before the house.

6:4 And for the house he made windows of narrow lights.

6:5 And against the wall of the house he built chambers round about, [against] the walls of the house round about, [both] of the temple and of the oracle: and he made chambers round about:
Finally, this is a little TOO SMALL to be the great pyramid brother! Read below...

6:6 The nethermost chamber [was] five cubits broad, and the middle [was] six cubits broad, and the third [was] seven cubits broad: for without [in the wall] of the house he made narrowed rests round about, that [the beams] should not be fastened in the walls of the house.

source - www.godrules.net...

m...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
1 Kings 7:1-9

Solomon Builds His Palace

1 It took Solomon thirteen years, however, to complete the construction of his palace.

2 He built the Palace of the Forest of Lebanon a hundred cubits long, fifty wide and thirty high, [1] with four rows of cedar columns supporting trimmed cedar beams.

3 It was roofed with cedar above the beams that rested on the columns-forty-five beams, fifteen to a row.

4 Its windows were placed high in sets of three, facing each other.

5 All the doorways had rectangular frames; they were in the front part in sets of three, facing each other. [2]

6 He made a colonnade fifty cubits long and thirty wide. [3] In front of it was a portico, and in front of that were pillars and an overhanging roof.

7 He built the throne hall, the Hall of Justice, where he was to judge, and he covered it with cedar from floor to ceiling. [4]

8 And the palace in which he was to live, set farther back, was similar in design. Solomon also made a palace like this hall for Pharaoh's daughter, whom he had married.

9 All these structures, from the outside to the great courtyard and from

click here.

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   

LDP, this is getting goofy now. I don't think Sheeba came to see Soloman to check out his "house" she was interested in something under his tunic more than his digs my man...
What Don't You Understand ? According to the Bible "GOD'S HOUSE" was greater than any structure on the Earth. ALL the Kings of the Earth came to see GOD'S HOUSE. There could not be two structures of this magnitude in the same area, it was only one. The Great Pyramid and GOD's House could not have existed at the same time. If the Great Pyramid was built before GOD's House, how could the Great Pyramid be still standing and GOD's House, which was built later and Greater not still be standing ? The Bible also tells us that Solomon built three such "HOUSES" and there are three Pyramids. One House was GOD's House, one was Solomon's and one for Pharaoh's Daughter. The three Pyramids. I would like to add here that I do believe that the Egyptians did help in the building of the Pharaoh's Daughter's House, it seems natural that he would use some of his workers in the building of his Daughter's House.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
According to the Bible "GOD'S HOUSE" was greater than any structure on the Earth.

Can you tell me where I can find the verse?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   

What Don't You Understand ? According to the Bible "GOD'S HOUSE" was greater than any structure on the Earth. ALL the Kings of the Earth came to see GOD'S HOUSE. There could not be two structures of this magnitude in the same area, it was only one. The Great Pyramid and GOD's House could not have existed at the same time. The Bible also tells us that Solomon built three such "HOUSES" and there are three Pyramids. One House was GOD's House, one was Solomon's and one for Pharaoh's Daughter. The three Pyramids.

Based on what you just wrote, either YOU are worng or the Bible is wrong. You are in conflict with what is written in the Bible.

Read the verses that both King Lizard and I have put in this thread. Read the descriptions from the BIBLE, especially the measurements, King Lizard even found a scale rendering based on the measurements from the Bible.

Now I ask you does THAT look like a Pyramid to YOU?! Also nowhere does it say Soloman built three of these houses. It DOES say that he made 3 seperate CHAMBERS in the ONE structure but NOT 3 seperate buildings.

Go back to the Book and READ it again.

m...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   

The FACTS straight from the Bible
Nice try Springer but those verses refer to earlier House, Not the House that was Great and Wonderful, also there is no mention of any Lions or Great Throne in front of the House you refered to. They are not referring to the same house. I posted in some of my earlier posts, the size, the materials, and the manpower used to build the "Great And Wonderful House"

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Springer,

I think he is confusing the �house of God� with the �land of milk and honey� which is Gods house. That�s why I asked him if he could give me the location of the verse that he is supposedly quoting. I�m curious if he will be able to provide one, but I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
You are the one that needs to do some reading. I Kings 9:10 � And it came to pass at the end of twenty years, when Solomon had built the two houses, the house of the LORD, and the king�s house, 8 And his house where he dwelt had another court within the porch, which was of the like work. Solomon made also an house for Pharaoh�s daughter, whom he had taken to wife, like unto this porch.
9 All these were of costly stones, according to the measures of hewed stones, sawed with saws, within and without, even from the foundation unto the coping, and so on the outside toward the great court.
10 And the foundation was of costly stones, even great stones, stones of ten cubits ( 16 1/2 ft.), and stones of eight cubits( 13 ft.)
11 And above were costly stones, after the measures of hewed stones, and cedars.
12 And the great court round about was with three rows of hewed stones, and a row of cedar beams, both for the inner court of the house of the LORD, and for the porch of the house. I Kings 10:18 Moreover the king made a great throne of ivory, and overlaid it with the best gold.
19 The throne had six steps, and the top of the throne was round behind: and there were stays on either side on the place of the seat, and two lions (Sphinx) stood beside the stays.
20 And twelve lions(Sphinx) stood there on the one side and on the other upon the six steps: there was not the like made in any kingdom.

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
LDP,

Lets cut the BS. Rather than telling me to look at your previous posts, list the houses you are referring to with the cubit dimensions and the book and verse location in the bible.

House 1 ___________________
Dimensions ________________
Book and Verse _____________

House 2 ___________________

House 3 ___________________

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Nice try Springer but those verses refer to earlier House, Not the House that was Great and Wonderful, also there is no mention of any Lions or Great Throne in front of the House you refered to. They are not referring to the same house.

Dude you are TOO MUCH. Now Soloman built TWO houses for God huh? I don't know what Bible you have been smoking the peace pipe over but Soloman built ONE house for God, it's completely described in Kings, the verse has been posted in THIS THREAD straight out of the Bible and a picture drawn to scale of that description has been provided for you and it is NOT a pyramid.

CASE CLOSED.

m...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Last I heard the base of a pyramid was square. The dimensions he gives us are rectangle.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Take a hike Springer, you are only here to cause confusion and spread lies. The scriptures above clearly state that there were three Houses in the same area. Who's Lying, you or GOD ? or can you read ?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
YOU are the Classic example of my signature (see below) and it is for that reason this case is CLOSED.

Go sign up with Pastor Bob Tilton and carry on Lad...

m...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
LDP your proof holds 0.00% out of 100% you need more Convincing proof HARD PROOF� not your fantasy Ideas. Can�t you ask GOD answers? Or are you afraid that he won�t respond

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
This is just too much....i think this has gotten far enough. LDP, nothing against you man, but... i am putting you in ignore, you are exagerating what the bible says and all the facts show that Solomon, did not build the great pyramids... You don't even want to admit that you are wrong, so there is no point in this discussion.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   

you are only here to cause confusion and spread lies.

I think you're the one that fits that bill, dude.

...or can you read ?

I think you're the only one here who can't .... or won't.

It's not advisable to post false information on ATS, as it is a direct breach of the Terms & Conditions.
It's also not advisable to become abusive towards other ATS members. This also is a breach of the Terms & Conditions.

It's my strong recommendation that you cease posting as you have in this thread and that travesty of a "satellite" thread you started.
Your blatant lies and apparent points-gathering has long been noted.

-B.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   

The Bible states that the" LORD'S HOUSE" was in Jerusalem. so it becomes a question of what land mass was considered Egypt and what part was considered Jerusalem. It is clear from scripture that they were close together for King Solomon people went in and out of Egypt regularly. It would be very easy to move the boundaries of Egypt over the course of 3000 years. If you take the current boundaries and move them, all the peices of the puzzle fall together perfectly. It is clear from scripture that the ALTAR that Solomon built would be the size of the Great Pyramid and it took about the same time to built. Another fact I forgot to mention is that Most Egyptian Kings headress usually contained serpents, cobras and other snakes ( a symbol of satan or the god of the Egyptians) How come the Sphinx has no such serpent on it ? answer: The Great Pyramid was built for the worship of a different God, King Solomons God. The bible clearly states that there were 26 LIONS (Sphinx) around the throne that King Solomon built, and that they was no statues like them in any Kingdom ( which includes the Egyptians) for solomon built his around 1000 BC which would have been after the alledged time that the Pyramid was built. If the Sphinx is stll standing and the LIONS that King Solomon built was greater than the Sphinx and built after the Sphinx, where are these LIONS ?

read it and weep soloman and all his men would have had to travel 400 miles
thats why the jews allways failed to invade egypt after the harsh trip thru the desert they were spent and thirsty.
but dont belive me I got a link from a christain site with plenty of maps lol
www.studylight.org...
if that link to the map doesnt work here is the main site
www.studylight.org...

300 miles is a long long way to travel especially in the hot desert it wasnt an easy journey at all.

one other thing you fail to look at was this great house of god was destroyed.
you can go look that up in your bible or go to any jewish website and verify this as well

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Lies ? the Coffer and Kings Chamber measurements are not Lies. The rest are not Lies either. You are the ones that refuse to hear the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join