It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Solomon Built The Great Pyramid

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
Lies ? the Coffer and Kings Chamber measurements are not Lies. The rest are not Lies either. You are the ones that refuse to hear the truth.

OK LDP,
The Egyptian border was moved and then moved back, Solomon built the Pyramids as a house for God they really aren�t burial places for the Pharaohs, and the Sphinx is really a Cherub that had the wings broken off and was inaccurately depicted with paws not hands.
So who is the liar?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I have been doing much research and have come to the conclusion that it was King Solomon that built the Great Pyramid and not the Egyptians. Here are some facts. King Solomon built three(3) Houses of Stone Blocks. God's House, Solomon's House and a House for his wife the daughter of Pharoah. That's the three Pyramids of Giza. He used 150,000 workere to build them. (IIChron 2:1 � And Solomon determined to build an house for the name of the LORD, and an house for his kingdom.
2 And Solomon told out threescore and ten thousand men to bear burdens,(70,000) and fourscore thousand(80,000) to hew in the mountain, and three thousand and six hundred to oversee them. It took twenty years to build the first two Houses (10 � And it came to pass at the end of twenty years, when Solomon had built the two houses, the house of the LORD, and the king�s house). The house for Pharaoh's daughter was built after the first two Pyramids were finished. The Coffer that is located in the Kings Chamber of the Great Pyramid is the EXACT size of the ARK OF THE COVENANT. Not only that, the Wing span of the Cherubims that solomon had made for God's House that touched wall to wall in the inner House is 34 feet, the same as the lenght of the Kings Chamber. 2 Chronicles 3:11 And the wings of the cherubims were twenty cubits long(
34 feet) one wing of the one cherub was five cubits, reaching to the wall of the house: and the other wing was likewise five cubits, reaching to the wing of the other cherub.
2 Chronicles 3:12 And one wing of the other cherub was five cubits, reaching to the wall of the house: and the other wing was five cubits also, joining to the wing of the other cherub. There were 26 what we call Sphinx's, only One is left standing. 18 Moreover the king made a great throne of ivory, and overlaid it with the best gold.
19 The throne had six steps, and the top of the throne was round behind: and there were stays on either side on the place of the seat, and two lions stood beside the stays. [behind: Heb. on the hinder part thereof] [stays: Heb. hands]
20 And twelve lions stood there on the one side and on the other upon the six steps: there was not the like made in any kingdom.( If you take a good look at the Sphinx you will agree that to this day "There is not the like in any Kingdom) It also seems a bit odd that there is only One Sphinx, it would seem that there would at least been two, one on each side. The Sphinx is a heavenly creature probably a Cherubim, the body seems out of proportion because the wings are missing. Take a look at the materials used in the building of the Pyramids. (I Chron 29:1 � Furthermore David the king said unto all the congregation, Solomon my son, whom alone God hath chosen, is yet young and tender, and the work is great: for the palace is not for man, but for the LORD God.
2 Now I have prepared with all my might for the house of my God the gold for things to be made of gold, and the silver for things of silver, and the brass for things of brass, the iron for things of iron, and wood for things of wood; onyx stones, and stones to be set, glistering stones, and of divers colours, and all manner of precious stones, and marble stones in abundance.
3 Moreover, because I have set my affection to the house of my God, I have of mine own proper good, of gold and silver, which I have given to the house of my God, over and above all that I have prepared for the holy house,
4 Even three thousand talents of gold (300 Tons), of the gold of Ophir, and seven thousand talents of refined silver (350 Tons), to overlay the walls of the houses withal:
5 The gold for things of gold, and the silver for things of silver, and for all manner of work to be made by the hands of artificers. And who then is willing to consecrate his service this day unto the LORD? [consecrate his service: Heb. fill his hand]
6 Then the chief of the fathers and princes of the tribes of Israel, and the captains of thousands and of hundreds, with the rulers of the king�s work, offered willingly,
7 And gave for the service of the house of God of gold five thousand talents (500 Tons)and ten thousand drams, and of silver ten thousand talents (500 Tons), and of brass eighteen thousand talents (900 Tons), and one hundred thousand talents of iron.(5000 Tons)
8 And they with whom precious stones were found gave them to the treasure of the house of the LORD, by the hand of Jehiel the Gershonite.
I Kings 7:45 And the pots, and the shovels, and the basons: and all these vessels, which Hiram made to king Solomon for the house of the LORD, were of bright brass. [bright: Heb. made bright or, scoured]
46 In the plain of Jordan did the king cast them, in the clay ground between Succoth and Zarthan. 47 And Solomon left all the vessels unweighed, because they were exceeding many: neither was the weight of the brass found out. King Hiram made so many vessels for the house of the Lord that they filled the Plain of Jordan. The Location Of The Lords House: Isa 19:19 In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.
20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.
21 And the LORD shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the LORD in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the LORD, and perform it.
22 And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the LORD, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them. II Chron 6:1 � Then said Solomon, The LORD hath said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.
2 But I have built an house of habitation for thee, and a place for thy dwelling for ever.
3 And the king turned his face, and blessed the whole congregation of Israel: and all the congregation of Israel stood.
Psalms 78:54 And he brought them to the border of his sanctuary, even to this mountain, which his right hand had purchased. :69 And he built his sanctuary like high palaces, like the earth( All the information of the Earth is incoded in the Great Pyramid, Hence "Like The Earth") which he hath established for ever. 1 Kings 3:1 And Solomon made affinity with Pharaoh king of Egypt, and took Pharaoh�s daughter, and brought her into the city of David, until he had made an end of building his own house, and the house of the LORD, and the wall of Jerusalem round about. 1 Kings 4:21 And Solomon reigned over all kingdoms from the river unto the land of the Philistines, and unto the border of Egypt: they brought presents, and served Solomon all the days of his life. 1 Kings 4:26 And Solomon had forty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen. 1 Kings 4:30 And Solomon�s wisdom excelled the wisdom of all the children of the east country, and all the wisdom of Egypt. I would believe that the wisest man would build the most complex structure. King Solomon lived aroud 1000 BC, the Pyramids are said to have been built aroud 3000 BC if this be true, how do you explain the claim that there were no Greater Structures than that, that Solomon built in ANY Kingdom ? Further it would make more sense that the Great Pyramid is the Lords House as apposed to it being a burial chamber, the location(center of the land mass of the earth and perfect alignment to north south east and west, clearly shows devine revelation There is no way they could have known this unless God revealed it to them. There is much more, but I think this post is long enough as it is. will add further comments later.

twelve lions

There's too much proof that the egyptians erected the Great pyramid.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

There's too much proof that the egyptians erected the Great pyramid.
Goregrinder Where's the Proof ? The Egyptians cannot even explain how they were built. what a Joke

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
LDP,
Are you just out to top your "Radio Waves prove we did not go to the Moon topic?" I never thought that anyone could top that post, but this is keeping it close.

If what you are saying is true, than I was lied to the whole time I was studying Archaeolgy.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Two bits of information:

There are acutally SIX pyramids there in the Giza Complex. 3 big ones and three little ones. Plus a bunch of temples in front of them that are dedicated to the Egyptian gods.

The carvings on the walls inside the pyramid are all Egyptian AND they contain references to the Egyptian gods.

You could NOT have gotten a the correct number of Hebrew priests into the King's chamber to conduct any sacrifices... much less drag a full-grown bull through the passageways.

Here's a model of it:
www.keyway.ca...

And here (for those of you who don't want to click) were the essential features... that could NOT have fit in the pyramid:

A. The Most Holy Place, containing two sculptured cherubim. It was separated from the Holy Place by a curtain (2 Chronicles 3:8-14). Not much room for curtains in the King's chamber.

B. The Ark Of The Covenant. It contained the tablets of stone that God gave to Moses - The Ten Commandments(1 Kings 8:6-7) Surrounded by "heathen Egyptian inscriptions"? I don't think so!

C. The Altar of Incense (1 Kings 7:48-50) That's the Ark PLUS an altar.

D. The Holy Place (2 Chronicles 3:3-7) And another room.

E. Table of Showbread, 5 on the south side, 5 on the north side (2 Chronicles 4:8) And ten tables -- they'd have to be VERY small to crowd into the chamber and if they did that, there's even less room for the bulls and sheep and priests.

F. Lampstands (see The Menorah), 5 on the south side, 5 on the north (2 Chronicles 4:7) No Menorahs in the Egyptian pyramids.

G. The Porch (1 Kings 6:3) No porches in the pyramids.

H. The Pillars (2 Chronicles 3:15-17) They are strangely absent from inside the pyramid -- or at the pyramid's entrance.

I. The Copper Sea (2 Chronicles 4:4-5) If you'll recall, this is the pi-defying cauldron that's 10 cubits across and 30 cubits around. No sign of it or a place for it in front of any of the pyramids. The boat-building sites (which would be about large enough) are clearly not beside the pyramids.

J. The Sacrificial Altar (2 Chronicles 4:1) Another altar outside the pyramid. No sign of it.

K. The Courtyard (2 Chronicles 4:9-10) There are structures in front of the pyramids, yes. But the Bible clearly says

L. Storage Rooms (1 Kings 6:10) - none attached to the Pyramids.

Finally, it's HOT and close in there. People faint because it's so stifling. It is not impressive if you're worshipping your deity and you keel over from heat exhaustion.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
In the HOPE that you haven't wasted ANY of your superior brain wattage on this PUKE of a thread I would point out that providing Lastdayprophet with the TRUTH and FACTS is about as useful as providing a bull with a fine Waterman writing instrument.

This bloke has his head so FAR up FICTION'S arse he has to burp out of its bellybutton...

All has been revealed to him yet he is a subscriber of the Illustrious Robert Tilton School of Revisionist History so all is for naught...

I would suggest the nearest BRICK WALL for a student over this one.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
(g) In truth, I do enjoy doing the research, even on some fairly nutty stuff. It has the wonderful benefit of my being able to go in to my anthro class and toss off little weird bits like the story about the boy who married the dog in India (and the girls, too, and the man who did it for luck and died 3 days later.)

I forget stuff, of course, and get some of it wrong like everyone else -- but one of the coolest things was to watch a recent PBS show on Stonehenge and startle my family by calling out, "Hey!! That's the Nebra Sun Disk!!!" when it flashed on the screen in a graphic.

I really am better aware of a lot of things than my contemporaries, thanks to the interesting and unusual (and occasionally downright bizarre) stuff here!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Get your facts straight and stop trying to act as though you really read the bible, You truly lack wisdom and understanding. Here are the FACTS, the sacrifice was done in the outer court. You don't even have a basic understanding of how the sacrifices were done. For your information, the Holy of Holies is not where you do the sacrifice, but where the Blood of the sacrifice was sprinkled. do a little reading. Also note the number of animals sacrificed, What size was the temple that allowed this Great Offering to be done in front of it ? The Size Of The Sacrifice Offered In Dedicating GOD�S HOUSE I Kings 8:62 � And the king, and all Israel with him, offered sacrifice before the LORD.
63 And Solomon offered a sacrifice of peace offerings, which he offered unto the LORD, two and twenty thousand oxen (22,000), and an hundred and twenty thousand sheep (120,000). So the king and all the children of Israel dedicated the house of the LORD. II Chron 7:4 Then the king and all the people offered sacrifices before the LORD.
5 And king Solomon offered a sacrifice of twenty and two thousand oxen, and an hundred and twenty thousand sheep: so the king and all the people dedicated the house of God.
6 And the priests waited on their offices: the Levites also with instruments of musick of the LORD, which David the king had made to praise the LORD, because his mercy endureth for ever, when David praised by their ministry; and the priests sounded trumpets before them, and all Israel stood. [by their�: Heb. by their hand]
7 Moreover Solomon hallowed the middle of the court that was before the house of the LORD: for there he offered burnt offerings, and the fat of the peace offerings, because the brasen altar which Solomon had made was not able to receive the burnt offerings, and the meat offerings, and the fat.
8 Also at the same time Solomon kept the feast seven days, and all Israel with him, a very great congregation, from the entering in of Hamath unto the river of Egypt.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Lastday prophet the truth will always remain but your beliefs are your own business, you don�t need the bible to tell who built the pyramids! The Egyptians/Extra terrestrials Built them!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I hope this helps. This is a scanned image from my "life Application Study Bible" published by Zondervan. I think it�s fairly clear that it�s not a pyramid.

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Nice try Kinglizard, very good. The only problem is that I don't seem to see a THRONE or ANY LIONS around the temple you posted, CLEARLY that is not "GOD'S HOUSE" Do a little reading. FACTS : 18 Moreover the king made a great throne of ivory, and overlaid it with the best gold.
19 The throne had six steps, and the top of the throne was round behind: and there were stays on either side on the place of the seat, and two lions stood beside the stays. [behind: Heb. on the hinder part thereof] [stays: Heb. hands]
20 And twelve lions stood there on the one side and on the other upon the six steps: there was not the like made in any kingdom.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
God�s temple that Solomon builds starts at 1 Kings 6. The problem that stands out to me is 1 Kings 6:9, it talks of a roof and the pyramids obviously have no need for a roof. Furthermore it says the roof was built from beams and cedar planks.

1 Kings 6:9

Solomon Builds the Temple

So he built the temple and completed it, roofing it with beams and cedar planks.

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   

FACTS : 18 Moreover the king made a great throne of ivory, and overlaid it with the best gold.

LDP,
Can you please give the full Bible verse and book when you quote the Bible? It is very difficult to follow your words when you write �9:xxxxxxxxxxx�, and �10:xxxxxxxxxxx�. You should write �1 Kings 6:9 xxxxxxxxxx�, and �1 Kings 6:10 xxxxxxxxxx�, instead. It will help in the discussion if you follow this simple rule. I know it will take you a little more time but it helps the discussion if people can follow and read the verses themselves. Furthermore it a requirement of the ATS board to properly quote and link to the material being quote. I�m sure any moderator on this board could tell you this.

Thanks,

kniglizard

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
see it's all got to do with elvis and them damn little green men, yall know elvis hung out with that thar president... what's his name...nixon...hell i don't know, well anyway this here guy nixon hooked up the great elvi with them damn little anal probing green men and they took one of them thar spaceships and went back in time through thing called a time portal or somethin like that and them thar little green men built them pyramids with get this... there brain power, the great elvi was just there to supervise and eat fried peanut butter banana sandwiches.

see beer good this thread dumb

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
LDP,
I feel honored that I can expose you as a DECIETFUL LIAR that you are. You are purposefully attempting to mislead the members of this board. To what ends I don�t know, and I don�t care. I decided to go over your original post because you wouldn�t provide us with the proper verse numbers with your posts. So I spent the last two hours combing over the Bible searching for the truth that you so desperately want to pervert. Your only refuge is your own ignorance.

A quote from your original post is below.

2 Chronicles 3

12 And one wing of the other cherub was five cubits, reaching to the wall of the house: and the other wing was five cubits also, joining to the wing of the other cherub. There were 26 what we call Sphinx's, only One is left standing.

18 Moreover the king made a great throne of ivory, and overlaid it with the best gold.

20 And twelve lions stood there on the one side and on the other upon the six steps: there was not the like made in any kingdom.( If you take a good look at the Sphinx you will agree that to this day "There is not the like in any Kingdom)

You are purposely combining the temple that Solomon Built with the Palace of the Forest of Lebanon. 2 Chronicles 3 is the account of Solomon�s Temple, 2 Chronicles 9 is the account of Palace of the Forest of Lebanon. If we look above at your original post you quote 2 Chronicles 3:12 (Solomon�s Temple), then you add verses 18, 19, and 20 from (Palace of the Forest of Lebanon) 2 Chronicles 9. You even changed the verse numbers in order to deceive.

2 Chronicles 3:1 and 12 (Solomon's Temple)

Solomon Builds the Temple

1 Then Solomon began to build the temple of the LORD in Jerusalem on Mount Moriah, where the LORD had appeared to his father David. It was on the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite, the place provided by David.

12 Similarly one wing of the second cherub was five cubits long and touched the other temple wall, and its other wing, also five cubits long, touched the wing of the first cherub.

2 Chronicles 9:15-19 (Palace of the Forest of Lebanon)

Solomon's Splendor

15 King Solomon made two hundred large shields of hammered gold; six hundred bekas [5] of hammered gold went into each shield.

16 He also made three hundred small shields of hammered gold, with three hundred bekas [6] of gold in each shield. The king put them in the Palace of the Forest of Lebanon.

17 Then the king made a great throne inlaid with ivory and overlaid with pure gold.

18 The throne had six steps, and a footstool of gold was attached to it. On both sides of the seat were armrests, with a lion standing beside each of them.

19 Twelve lions stood on the six steps, one at either end of each step. Nothing like it had ever been made for any other kingdom.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Nice try again Kinglizard, The NBible Clearly stated that these verses are talking about GOD'S HOUSE : I Kings 8:63 And Solomon offered a sacrifice of peace offerings, which he offered unto the LORD, two and twenty thousand oxen (22,000), and an hundred and twenty thousand sheep (120,000). So the king and all the children of Israel dedicated theHOUSE OF THE LORD. II Chron 7:4 Then the king and all the people offered sacrifices before the LORD.
5 And king Solomon offered a sacrifice of twenty and two thousand oxen, and an hundred and twenty thousand sheep: so the king and all the people dedicated the " HOUSE OF GOD". You also failed to answer why there are no LIONS or THRONE in your picture of the temple.

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
LDP,
Is it my understanding that you take the bible at it's literal meaning? Word for word you believe it to be the truth as it happened?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Nice research, KingLizard. I hadn't done more than check the occasional verse. I think I mentioned early on that the Bible says the Temple was built in Jerusalem. I didn't realize he was mangling the Bible to combine verses about the other Solomonic structures.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Nice try again Kinglizard, The NBible Clearly stated that these verses are talking about GOD'S HOUSE : I Kings 8:63 And Solomon offered a sacrifice of peace offerings, which he offered unto the LORD, two and twenty thousand oxen (22,000), and an hundred and twenty thousand sheep (120,000). So the king and all the children of Israel dedicated theHOUSE OF THE LORD. II Chron 7:4 Then the king and all the people offered sacrifices before the LORD.
5 And king Solomon offered a sacrifice of twenty and two thousand oxen, and an hundred and twenty thousand sheep: so the king and all the people dedicated the " HOUSE OF GOD". You also failed to answer why there are no LIONS or THRONE in your picture of the temple.

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

the sword cuts both ways show me the lions in egypt and the spinx doesnt count

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The Sphinx is a Lion, it even has a tail.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join