It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
Hi sleeper, i'm curious, but i doubt your veracity, please dont hold that against me.
Why do all your answers to questions need to be started with a witty retort followed by .lol.
Can you also answer those who have questions that dont necessarily mirror your beliefs. You stated that you are coming clean on extraterrestrials, did you not expect to have to answer some hard questions.
I'm not trying to be smart or antagonistic i just would like clear answers to serious questions on a serious subject.
Thanks.
M4S.

I must be on ignore along with everyone else that doesnt mirror/toe the party line of this thread. That says enough for me. See ya.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeVision
Sleeper, when someone dies and their soul is sent back to earth to find a new host body, is it completely random who their parents are?

It’s not random most are placed with parents that will bring up that new soul in certain ways and under certain conditions---

Or are they put with certain people that are around their stage of progression.

Yes and no on the stage of progression, sometimes they do but not always.

Could an someone who is almost ready to leave this planet get stuck with someone who is far far from it?
Thanks.

Yes

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Absolute inaccuracy Sleeper. Soul placement is entirely random, as well as entirely random for which prison you go to. There is no "supreme plan" for souls.

I'm starting to believe you found out this information the exact same way I did, and then decided to go to town with your own imagination for personal gain either emotionally or financially.

Without proof of your sources, this is rediculous. No ET plan would ever be devised in such a rediculous fashion-- ET doesn't care. And to those that do, Earth is off limits to them.

It would be very beneficial for the community, if you answered GOLDNGUN's post.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
No book makes sense from two or three paragraphs so commenting on them is pointless

Sleeper,

If the "Alien" concepts in your book are the same as that of your blog and threads, which I believe for the most part they are, what difference does it make that I quoted from your self-published work?

If I'm mistaken and your current concepts are very different from that of your book, then this is the perfect opportunity for you to explain how and why they have changed. I'm sure everyone that's been reading your material would find it very intriuging if you were to say something like "I once believed 'X' about 'ET' but now I believe 'Y' about 'ET' because..."

However, as I said, I DON'T think your concepts have changed much other than perhaps being less suspicious of the "Aliens" now than you were when you wrote your book. You no longer worry about that nagging feeling you used to have that they may not be up to good. Am I wrong?

If you want to forget all about the book, that is fine; however, my questions to you still stand based upon what you have written in your blog and threads:

How do you know that which you claim to have experienced is real or is an implanted memory?

Have you rationalized what "ET" is doing as “good” in order to alleviate your conscience of allowing them to do as they please with your children?

Is this how you want to exist? If you discovered that "ET" had lied to you, and that you actually could take back your life, and that you and your family could be free from their interference, would you do it?

Perhaps "Milton" doesn't want you to truthfully answer those questions. Then again, by providing some honest, legitimate answers you can at least show that "Milton" doesn't control your every thought and action.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale

Originally posted by Annee
I don't see where the point is they don't have the sentience to reply. Do human's even think to ask - just out of pure compassion?

Ask what, a mouse, a monkey?
Might as well ask a walnut how it feels to be eaten.

If you don't want to understand the allegory - that is your option.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

If you don't want to understand the allegory - that is your option.

As always i'll respect your opinion even if i dont agree with it.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
This thread has become less and less entertaining each day. who cares if hes telling the truth or not. The majority of the people here are adults and its up to them if they believe or not, they dont need "saving" from anybody.
I will say this though, the first thing i thought when after reading no more than a paragraph of sleepers blog was that its a novel and a very entertaining one at that. So finding out that sleeper is a writer really came as no surprise to me and i would be interested in reading the novel he had published.
I know in a few of my posts I said I would withhold judgment because it really doesnt matter what my opinion is but ill give it anyway i suppose.
I do believe we are being visited by aliens in their spacecraft and yes i do believe that people are probably taken for whatever reason but to this date their is no definitive proof beyond some fuzzy pics and blurry vids. So, until the day comes when an alien craft lands or a GIANT one hovers over a city for hours, (like in the ID4 movie) there will always be detractors and skeptics.
However, i know that people are very imaginative and like to sometimes make things up for unknown reasons, which makes me believe that sleeper is just another one of these persons.
Nothing wrong with that though, hes not hurting anyone and if his stories bring some enlightenment to some people, then in my opinion, hes actually doing more good than harm.
My advice to the skeptics, that want to challenge what he says, is to make another thread. Leave this one alone and let em have their fun.

Edited for spelling, grammar etc..

[edit on 1-2-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Sleeper,

I am curious if you have read this thread, I have just started, it is pretty interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And if you have what do you think about it?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
However, i know that people are very imaginative and like to sometimes make things up for unknown reasons, which makes me believe that sleeper is just another one of these persons.
Nothing wrong with that though, hes not hurting anyone and if his stories bring some enlightenment to some people, then in my opinion, hes actually doing more good than harm.
[edit on 1-2-2007 by Kr0n0s]

I dont have a problem with that either, i have a problem with others being warned or banned for making up stories in this forum though without supplying evidence.
I thought that was in the rules but i may be way off and wait patiently to be corrected.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,
Thanks again for answering my questions!

I got a question for you - Do you know anything about Dr. Dan burisch?
Dr.Burisch mother just wrote a book called 'My Son and an Alien!"
The truth about our son, Dr. Danny Crain, Ph.D., is that through his involvement with our Government Black Project, they have taken his brilliant mind and twisted it to their advantage. We are not allowed to see our son or talk to him. They have altered and twisted his mind in order to corrupt his past, present, and possible future. We have not seen Danny in thirteen years and pray that someday, he will remember his past and us. Maybe this book will enlighten him, if he is ever allowed to read it. All three of our lives have been threatened at one time or another.

Danny Crain is also known as Dr. Dan Burisch

Also you told me milton said to "takecare of myself" I'm not dying am I?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Several ATS members have U2U'd me regarding this thread but I am unable to respond via U2U. I apologize, but evidently I can't send U2Us to non-moderators until I have more posts on ATS. I'm sure you can get the information you are looking for by asking "Sleeper" or even "Hank".

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

OK - I have a question. Was this book written as Fiction or Fact?

Doesn't Whitley Strieber write Fiction books from a factual experience?

Hi Annee,

It’s non fiction but it is not my experience, I wrote the info they gave me---and they dumped a lot of info on me and much of it never made it into that book---I did my best to interpret what was very weird and confusing stuff.

GOTCHA!

Hope ya keep hangin' - - some of us were having a really great time.

I still find it so Odd - that some try to perceive Highly Intelligent Advanced Beings from a human perspective - - rather then the reverse.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hi sleeper,

I have recently been of the opinion that disclosure will, to a greater extent, nullify the purpose of the planet and it's inhabitants.

What would your take be on this statement?

Also, if you have a book on Amazon, did you know they have a button to convert books to eBooks? Just a heads up.

~Prote

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s

The problem is that a certain percentage of any given population are schizophrenic, and these people are notoriously known to "trip out" on stories of "Aliens" and "Government Conspiracies" involving Aliens. In fact it can be said that in this case one person's "entertainment" is certainly going to be another persons "psychosis"!

For instance I have a friend that is an RN who works on a daily basis with a schizophrenic person who killed his poor 80 year old mother and wrapped her body in tin foil to "protect her from Alien signals"!

And that's not the only one, there are many other people like that just in one facility here in North Texas. So I don't buy any argument that says this is just harmless "entertainment".

Especially when the lines between fiction and non-fiction are intentionally being blurred.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by lost_shaman]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by Lady-Z
I bet you're growing bored of it all.

Oh heck, I would welcome the knowledge that that is the plan the aliens have for us, if someone could offer some evidence to back it up. What really is boring about claims of contact is that RARELY is any evidence ever collected. The stories are all boringly similar in the large view, but disasterously conflicting on the details.

Alien abducts person.
Person become Herald of 'God'
Person relays message.
Hank says 'Prove it'.
Person finds Hank's lack of faith disturbing.
Rinse.
Repeat.

ALot of sleepers material sounds like that Cassiopaeans stuff. Not saying he is fake but it just seems like he rewrote somethings.

Originally posted by GLDNGUN

it always seems so Odd to me - - to use Human mentality to debate the Rights of Advanced beings.

I really don't think it matters. I don't think they particularly care.

What makes them "advanced" and does that equate to moral authority to do as they please to anyone not as "advanced" as they are? If that's the rationale, then the most highly "advanced" society on earth at any given time has the "right" to do as they please to all other societies. And it doesn't matter what the "inferior" societies think or feel about it.

We don't ask animals that are being studied by science if its OK with them.

I'd be selling myself short to compare myself to a lab rat. I'm not here to be an "alien" science experiment.

Agree 100% with you G-man. Maybe if what sleeper said is true then it could be aliens that are the problem and not us humans. As I said in my other post it could be possible that aliens keep us locked up until we become like them.

Their actions are that of a virus with intelligence.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Sleeper, your timeline doesn't quite make sense.

You had experiences in the 70's in which you retained enough knowledge to write a book about in 95'. Then you recently write a blog about an experience you recently had at the age of 52 (that is pretty close to your current age, correct?). Now, my question is....

Why did you know about enough about your abduction history to write a book in 95', yet in your story of your abduction (your blog) at the age of 52 your character Mike acts as if it was his first encounter. IE: AFTER YOU PUBLISHED YOUR BOOK, YOU THEN NO LONGER HAD ANY MEMORY OF YOUR ALIEN EXPERIENCES.

So, did the aliens abduct you in the 70's and let you remember enough to write a book in 95' and then they erased your memory until your abduction at the age of 52???

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

HOW in the world is "the integrity of the information on this site" impacted by one guy's personal story?!
Hank, that is just ludicrous.

Then why in the world is greerISaFraud no longer allowed access to his account? He never broke the TAC. He was never officially banned because he did nothing wrong. Hell, he was never even warned. You just magically made him unable to log into his account. A very sneaky way of being able to ban people without anyone knowing they were banned.

Isn't it more than a little suspicious that you jumped all over greerISaFraud
for mentioning that he worked at NSA, claiming that he should be banned for not having proof all because you checked his home IP addy and it didn't appear to be coming from the NSA (LOL, at that)?

Now the story changes when it comes to Sleeper. Now it is, "HOW in the world is "the integrity of the information on this site" impacted by one guy's personal story?!". Oh the hypocrasy.......Oh the spin.

There is NOTHING in this thread that has garnered an iota of "exposure" for this site, and frankly if it had it's NONE of YOUR concern how we choose to promote this site.

One iota eh? You mean the numerous posters in this thread that have signed up just to say that they heard Lear mention this thread and this website on the radio and that they came here to check it out. Springer...... that doesn't count as one iota?

and frankly if it had it's NONE of YOUR concern how we choose to promote this site.

Actually there is a rather large moral conflict of interest. You see, you are allowing someone who is being exposed as a hoaxter a free ride because of the exposure you have gained from your website being broadcast on national radio, and your claim that nothing in this thread has garnered an iota of "exposure" is flat out wrong.

There are timeline inconsistancies surrounding Sleeper's past. There are inconsistancies in his actual story (blog), there are logical inconsistancies, he was not forthcoming with the fact that he has previously published a book on a similar subject to his blog (hmm, i wonder why that is. Perhaps someone could find even more inconsistancies by comparing the two works.......... oh yeah, someone already has)......... all this and you see no reason to be even a little critical, Springer?

Hell, you guys banned probedbygreys for less.

Hell, you yourself publically threatened to ban gIaF for mentioning that he worked at NSA.........THAT"S IT! greerISaFraud was later stealth banned without so much as a warning, and without having his account flagged as banned.

Now, do you still find it so far-fetched that people are beginning to become very suspicious of your sudden un-banning of John Lear (and giving him his own forum) right before his national radio appearance?

p.s. If no one hears from Hank again, I think it is probably safe to assume that he got the gIaF treatment.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
Hi sleeper,

I have recently been of the opinion that disclosure will, to a greater extent, nullify the purpose of the planet and it's inhabitants.

What would your take be on this statement?

Hi Prote,

That’s why it hasn’t taken place, and shouldn’t happen unless a major restructuring was in the works---I don’t see that yet

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Funbags, you have to review the thread and follow. You seemed to have missed the unapproiate pictures that he/she posted. This person would not stop and pushed it to the limits with said pictures. I believe he did break some rules.

The only way I can see that abductions would stop (at least for awhile) would be if the tracking device was removed. I do know it can be located but I do not know if "our" Doctor's can remove it without doing damage.

I said in this thread I would not write of my expereinces here again in the forum and I stand by my word. There are threads here somewhere where I wrote about where the tracking device is located and all the information I was given by the Grey that I go to.

I even at one time wrote Dr. Lear who is supposed to remove Alien Implants. I have never received an e-mail back so even he hasn't listened.

I will say trying to locate this is "not" going to be easy it's gonna need hard work.

I go by the words the one I go to said to me:

When it is time you will know, and whatever is to be will be.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN

If the "Alien" concepts in your book are the same as that of your blog and threads, which I believe for the most part they are, what difference does it make that I quoted from your self-published work?

The book is not about me, I was given a huge amount of info about Roswell, and very little explanation other than to put it in my best words possible and write it---then wait.

That’s what I did. I was aware of ET on certain levels my whole life but that info came at me out of the blue. I wasn’t a writer and didn’t even know how to approach it---I was told to sit and write.

If I'm mistaken and your current concepts are very different from that of your book, then this is the perfect opportunity for you to explain how and why they have changed. I'm sure everyone that's been reading your material would find it very intriuging if you were to say something like "I once believed 'X' about 'ET' but now I believe 'Y' about 'ET' because..."

I know believe X, Y and every other letter in the alphabet about ET, tomorrow I may believe even more---there is a lot of info coming my way and condensing it is a full time job.

However, as I said, I DON'T think your concepts have changed much other than perhaps being less suspicious of the "Aliens" now than you were when you wrote your book. You no longer worry about that nagging feeling you used to have that they may not be up to good. Am I wrong?

When I was young and even while in the military I knew just enough about ET to scare me---they were doing things I didn’t quite understand and then they blocked things from me. I tried to drown them out by partying and drinking---then they warned me to cut back---I didn’t listen and they took me behind the shed---so to speak---and it took me a few years to get over that one experience---however, I had changed my reckless behavior soon after that encounter.

How do you know that which you claim to have experienced is real or is an implanted memory?

Fair question but how do you know your experiences are not implanted memories---how does anyone know?

Have you rationalized what "ET" is doing as “good” in order to alleviate your conscience of allowing them to do as they please with your children?

I have two children and when I took them to the doctor or dentist they always were afraid of them---like may children are---often the doctors or dentist did something that made them cry---when they were very young---that hurt me more than what ET does---because ET makes no mistakes---humans do.

Is this how you want to exist? If you discovered that "ET" had lied to you, and that you actually could take back your life, and that you and your family could be free from their interference, would you do it?

I see both worlds, ET’s world and human’s world---which would I choose? Hands down ET baby!

Perhaps "Milton" doesn't want you to truthfully answer those questions. Then again, by providing some honest, legitimate answers you can at least show that "Milton" doesn't control your every thought and action.

The only time I get into trouble is when I don’t listen to the wisdom of Milton

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join