It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by observe50
I will say that I have an interest in what Sleeper has to say but I also understand where Hank is coming from.

I think we are all interested in what sleeper has to say, some of us are just asking tougher questions, that's all. I will agree however, this IS a no-win situation, but I am not trying to win anything, just trying to get honest answers to honest questions.

MAN U WINNING lol sleeper ain't got nothing on U.

Lol, seriously everytime somebody asks something good sleeper says "Miltons said I can't tell you".

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady-Z
Lol, seriously everytime somebody asks something good sleeper says "Miltons said I can't tell you".

Which in turn begs the question, Is Milton a guide or a jailor? If he were a jailor, can ANY information that is gained from Milton be trusted?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funbags
Another guy (greerISaFraud) finds holes in Sleeper's story and questions John's agenda and that person gets banned for mentioning he works at NSA (no violation of TAC).

Can you see how things are not adding up??
'

Sigh...

He violated the TAC by IMPERSONATING a Government Official.

Now, I really have to think you are simply on a mission here because NOBODY can be so blind and or ignorant as to make the statement you made above about people people getting banned for "finding holes in the story"...

There are several people in this thread and others who have posted what they see as "holes" in the story and yet they are still here, and still very much Members of this community.

Why is that?
Maybe because they are CIVIL, don't try to impersonate people they are not?

Do you think you can figure out why greerisafraud was banned when you think about it logically?

What's YOUR agenda Funbags?

[edit on 2-1-2007 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Springer, in a fairness, how does one come out on ATS as being a government official?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman
Springer, in a fairness, how does one come out on ATS as being a government official?

If Mr. Fraud was able to provide empirical evidence that he is an NSA Official, I believe strongly that Springer would reactivate the account. (Not to speak for Springer, but that is what I feel.)

sleeper posting his experiences without evidence is not the same as someone claiming to be an NSA official without evidence, again in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I completely agree. Sleeper's data is correct as much as GIAF's data was correct-- but wthout verification... how does thie deny ignorance?

Impersonating an alien missionary?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman

Post from a Government IP address, get confirmed through one of my contacts, give me a phone number to the office you work out of, to name but a few.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by mister.old.school

Well the USSR had built fences around its country with machinegun towers and barbed wire fences to keep people from escaping---that should shed a bit of light on how evil that country was. And ET did help in the dismantling of it.

In what alternate reality was there fences and armed towers around the entire USSR?

Well you got me there---lol

The former USSR is 90% frozen hell hole that no one could traverse without dieing in that Siberian wasteland----nevertheless desperation to get out of the Hell known as the USSR countless thousands if not millions took their chances and froze to death in their attempts to escape.

No fence was needed in those parts of Russia

Sleeper, I know this is off topic, but I think you need to read up on your USSR History. Siberia takes up less that 60% of the total area of the former USSR, and despite what many think, not all of siberia is a frozen hell hole...the souther parts of siberia are quite nice in the summer actually, with temps in the upper 60's (F). There are settlements in the far north of Siberia as well.

Where did you get the fact that thousands if not millions froze trying to "escape" the USSR? Perhaps you are confusing it with the Berlin wall???

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Post from a Government IP address...

Yes, but didn't the banned person clearly answered that he posted the message from his home computer? I mean, I don't think it would be legal to post messages to "aliens" forums from a Government computer, much less during work paytime.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by Celtibero]

kix

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have refrained to address the ongoing cake fight, but when you see a pattern repeat itself and you know the outcome someone has to point out that...

Remember Dark Knight thread about the "things" that will happen and how he will flee civilization in a year?....after 11 pages of bombardment the thread was closed, so now we dont have any more info to:

Know if its possibly true
Know if its all a pack of lies
He is nuts
He is sane and we should pay attention.
A lot of bozzos think they "HAVE THE OBLIGATION" to babysit other ATSers so we dont fall for nutsy ideas and false information.

Can we move on, can you leave alone the thread and stop derailing it in a effort to close it, will you?

Dont even bother to give explanations on why its important to debunk Sleeper, WE CAN DOO IT WITH OUR BRAINS and if WE CANT so be it....

Thanks and remember your credibility is going down the tubes, for like 200 posts of nothing but garbage.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady-Z

Not really. There has also been some talk about Free Will.

You used your volitional will to write your post, Lady-Z. I am sure of it. You were not coerced or told that after posting, you'd go to heaven.

That volitional, conscious WILL which each of us posess, is the most important thing in the universe. Now, some folks in this thread will tune me out at this point because I am just another weirdo talking flowery pollyannic words on the Internet. They'll say, "Man, that's the same crap as can be found anywhere on the internet." ...Notice how this type of person mocks and poo-poo's the Internet as a group of kooks while simultaneously participating in Internet discussion and beggind for attention in those discussions.

Anyway, the Will, can do amazing things. And guess what? If ET stepped out from behind a bush, your whole life would change. So he cannot step out from behind a bush! If he does, your Will, is not in play, and so whatever action comes afterward, is nullified.

This is understood by children in sunday school, yet some folks want to keep you believing in Jesus but not in ET. How strange, eh? I wonder how many people really do have their own, knowing, conscious volitional Will moving their thoughts and words? Do you think it's 80% of Earth's population, or less than that?

You can't perform a miracle these days. It's not allowed, even if you have the tech to do it. This world is fully controlled in regards to disclosure IMO.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by smallpeeps]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Let's compare this to sleeper.

admin edit:

let's NOT This thread needs to get back on TOPIC NOW. If you want to start a Vet sleeper thread go start one. The guy is sharing PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, he is NOT asking anyone to believe him or claiming to be a Government Agent or anything else but a guy who has contact with aliens.

ENOUGH.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Celtibero
\
Yes, but didn't the banned person clearly answered that he posted the message from his home computer? I mean, I don't think it would be legal to post messages to "aliens" forums from a Government computer, much less during work paytime.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by Celtibero]

We have DOZENS of people posting from "Government IP addresses" and several genuine Government employees who post here all the time from work. It is not illegal at all.

Not to mention that's not the ONLY he could have proven it.

The simple answer is you don't claim to be in the NSA unless you can prove you are in the NSA, many have proven it before. This one couldn't because he wasn't in the NSA, matter of fact I bet he's probably in Highschool.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Can we move on, can you leave alone the thread and stop derailing it in a effort to close it, will you?

Dont even bother to give explanations on why its important to debunk Sleeper, WE CAN DOO IT WITH OUR BRAINS and if WE CANT so be it....

Thanks and remember your credibility is going down the tubes, for like 200 posts of nothing but garbage.

I can't speak for anyone else but myself, but I am not here to convince you sleeper is a hoax, or to debunk sleeper. I have put out the information I have about it, and leave that portion of the thread to those that either want to believe or want to doubt.

I am here to question his claims to better understand my own experiences and understanding of the UFO community. The best way to learn is to question what you don't understand. If questions like mine are to be unwelcomed, I would respectfully ask that all questions be unwelcomed and we all hoist sleeper on our shoulders as the Herald of the Aliens he claims to be without so much as a blink of the eye. (assuming you are refering in any way to anything I might have posted, mind)

EDITED to add:

Threads have a tendancy to get longer and appear to be filled with mindless banter when honest questions are deflected routinely. We had many posts about Atlantis' whereabouts after sleeper hinted at knowing them, but when put on the spot, he neglected to share, and of course that created a bunch of posts of discussion that wouldn't have happened had the information been given.

The same with Iam's question. Now I am going to respectfully disagree with Iam's insisting on the answer to that, but only because I don't have the same beliefs he does, not because I don't think he shouldn't get an answer.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

So far my back has been covered from above; otherwise my blog would not be up---

Hi sleeper - I admit I'm new to your thread and blog...I was referred here by friends who have followed Lear and saw that Lear referred to you. I'm reading through this thread (intend to read your blog tonight)...

Much of what you wrote at the start, as Springer pointed out, was what you intend to share, but I assume you've shared the bulk of your information via your blog, which is fine...I look forward to the read.

However before I continue on, I noticed your comment above regarding "...has been covered from above"

Would you be willing to share (or at least hint) who the immediate person who "clears" what you can say might be - or if not who (completely understandable if you can't share), then at least what branch you claim is supporting your efforts?

Thanks for any background details you might be able to offer....

Okay...back to reading...hoping that the juicy data is coming soon...

-Ry

[edit on 1-2-2007 by rdube02]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

SPRINGER LOGIC: You can claim until you are blue in the face that you banged hot space babes, but if you have someone claim that they have a high clearance in the military and know nothing of UFO/aliens then you ban them!

Good god man........ think about that for a second.

Springer, just admit that you banned him without any violation in the TAC.

bottom line is, Springer is one of the owners/admin to this site, the way I see it, he can do what he wants....

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Sleeper claims that he was in the military too. If he doesn't fax you his discharge paperwork, will he be banned also?

Valid point... there are some shenanigans going on

IMO, he was banned innapropriately.

And as Springer mentioned, it wasn't a clear violation of TAC as there was a question proposed-- probably executed under majority rules-- but were those rules really majority, or did some people just talk very loudly?...

Originally posted by Springer

Originally posted by johnlear

Originally posted by greerISaFraud
I have now told every reading this thread that I am more qualified to answer any question than you or sleeper

This does change eveything. I am willing to listen, but first, can you tell us if there is any clearance level above you in your cryptological work? In other words are you at the very top? Thanks.

This SMACKS of a hoaxer doesn't it?

Sorry "greerisafraud" but your internet connection just doesn't even come CLOSE to backing up your "statements". Which BEGS the question, WHO is the fraud?!

You DO appear to be someone who would love to ride the coat tails of another to internet fame.

Well that is not tolerated here on ATS.

Democratic vote, what should we do about this (if anything) Members?

The TAC are clear, my mandate is simple but I do want to be fair here.

Thoughts?

Springer...

[edit on 1-30-2007 by Springer]

This shows there was a question-- if there is a question-- then it is a grey area.

EDIT: Funbags, Springer is one of the owners... let's keep it very civil, especially when discussing something of this magnitude.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I would like to make some comments and take a turn at asking some questions, in which I have many but I'll limit them to three.

Towards the beginning of this thread you mentioned something along the lines of 'sometimes words have two meanings.' I kept that in mind as I started to read the story. I was able to very quickly pick up on what I'll call the 'history lesson theme' that is throughout the story. Specifically, the Renaissance era. I was able to do this because I too love history and the people that make it. For me, one of the greatest things the Renaissance turned out was some great painters.

Milton tries to explain how time works in space but you don't understand what he is saying. He speaks of time and how during the Industrial Revolution, the concept of punctuality came to fruition. He shows you a memory - in the form of a movie, that you don't recall. You are in a bookstore in the history section. Another scene, you are on a platform looking directly at the Renaissance era. And even your Grandmother gives you the valuable lesson of her being in her garden surrounding herself with the things she loves; paintings and architect.

So I asked myself, if I put these two combinations together - Renaissance and Aliens what do I get? That history wasn't going the way some very higher ups wanted it to go so an underground stream was formed. Gallileo had already pealed back the curtain a bit against the church - and the most famous artists usually commissioned by the church it'self had a platform for their work to be seen, so little clues were left behind in various pieces, so one day when heresay was no longer punishable by death - a bigger truth could be told. One that has probably been surpressed for a couple thousand years.

My first question is what is disclosure really about?

Second, who are the bad guys and who the good?

Knowing there is a method to the madness and realizing how the premature collapse of religion factors into all this (reoccuring theme from alot of alien contact) my third question is what can be done to speed up the process for what I call "true enlightenment?"

I'm glad Milton is not the average Joe.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Sleeper, is milton familiar with the horizon project?

It basically says that our solar system is approaching the galactic plane and will be experiencing a "resetting of civilization" through massive upheaval and earth changes in the next 10-15 years becuase of alignnment with the "dark rift" as the mayans called it, which is the plane of the galaxy that is connected to the black hole at the center of the milky way...they say its a natural cycle which has occured over and over again.

Please ask milton what he thinks of all of this.

thanks

-Trel

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Funbags is no longer with us, as has been said 10,000 times (maybe MORE) ATS is not the place for childish incivility, agenda pounding or people who are incapable of rational thought.

When one can't realize the difference between a personal experience and a hoaxer trying to convince people they "have insider classified material" then I would say ATS is not for them.

I am also confused by people who think sleeper is getting some "unique" "official" respect or treatment here,
that's just ridiculous. People LOVE to read and question his story we are here to make sure they can. Simple as that.

This thread gets back on topic now or we will simply keep cleaning house until it does.

I have stated twice now that if anyone wants to start a "vet" sleeper thread to do just that. Ordinarily we don't allow threads about other members but I think sleeper has put himself out there and doesn't care anyway.

Springer...

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join