It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Sleeper,

I've been following your threads and blog with some interest.

Being familiar with your self-published book, I do have some questions.

I'll try to make my 3 questions count.

On page 84 of your book, you wrote:

“The aliens pointed out to Bill that they can implant whatever memories they wish into the subconscious of humans…they are programmed that way, to dissuade the abducted from learning the truth of what really happened to them. ‘A truth that is not for them to know, and is none of their business to know!’”

The obvious question then is, how do you know that which you claim to have experienced is real or is an implanted memory since it is “none of your business to know”?

On page 120 you wrote: “The most difficult time for Bill came when the Aliens took his own daughter, and she woke up with her nose bleeding. He knew what happened to her and what she had been through, but had to pretend and make up some story about what might have caused it…His daughter was twelve when he came to know the Aliens personally. He was present one time when they abducted her, but asked not to be present at any more of her abductions…It was completely unbearable to watch his own child, especially when she looked up at him and cried, “Help me, Daddy,” and he could do nothing but observe.

My question here is, have you rationalized what the “Aliens" are doing as “good” in order to alleviate your conscience of allowing them to do as they please with your children?

Back on page 84, you write:

“Bill was told that humans in the western world have the illusion that they have “personal rights”…”Humans do not own their bodies, they are on loan to them.” “To own something,” the Aliens told Bill, “means you have control of it.”

This is in direct opposition to what the Western World, and especially the US Constitution is based upon. The United States was founded upon the philosophy that every human has “inalienable rights” endowed upon us by our Creator.

The “Aliens” are saying this a lie. No doubt, for those who believe that “Aliens” are in control and there’s nothing we can do to stop them, “personal rights” or “free will” are meaningless, empty concepts, but perhaps they are wrong.

My final question then is: Is this how you want to exist? If you discovered that the aliens had lied to you, and that you actually could take back your life, and that you and your family could be free from their interference, would you do it?

Think about it.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN
Sleeper,

On page 84 of your book, you wrote:

“The aliens pointed out to Bill that they can implant whatever memories they wish into the subconscious of humans…they are programmed that way, to dissuade the abducted from learning the truth of what really happened to them. ‘A truth that is not for them to know, and is none of their business to know!’”

The obvious question then is, how do you know that which you claim to have experienced is real or is an implanted memory since it is “none of your business to know”?

A great post. WATS for the new guy GLDNGUN from me.
Look forward to sleepers answers.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
OK - I have a question. Was this book written as Fiction or Fact?

Doesn't Whitley Strieber write Fiction books from a factual experience?

. . . AND - - it always seems so Odd to me - - to use Human mentality to debate the Rights of Advanced beings.

I really don't think it matters. I don't think they particularly care.

We don't ask animals that are being studied by science if its OK with them.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by Annee]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I think you sort of know what sleeper will say here. First it's going to be about some experience thing then something about the human body being theirs as we are really souls anyway.

lol, you can do better than this Sir Sleeper.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Most will never understand a fraction of what Sleeper's screenplay attempts to communcate. Call it the infinite, God, Spirit, giga-technology, The force, ET ---whatever.

Is sleeper on the mark? For me, yes!

Sleeper acknowledges the right/wrong brain chatter. He gets pissed off on occassion . His screen play flows perfectly because it has us wondering and remembering the unimaginable of who we just may be. I feel truth here....

BTW, Sleeper, I have dibbs on the film music score composition -- God damn you, like I need more deadlines. Milton smiles. Rim Shot....drum roll.....Ok, a simple piano score. LOL

Sleeper's message is real. Whether or not anyone else gets it-- I did.
No self, no problems,,,create kindness by stepping back and seeing yourself. Open, compassion, understanding with lots of ouches.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

They dont have the sentience to reply. According to sleeper he at least has the power to question through his relationship with Milton.
Bad analogy imo.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Is sleeper on the mark? For me, yes!

For me, yes too!

Because I have had my own experiences - and I know there is a "way beyond" - - the human ego is really kind of funny.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale

They dont have the sentience to reply. According to sleeper he at least has the power to question through his relationship with Milton.
Bad analogy imo.

I don't see where the point is they don't have the sentience to reply. Do human's even think to ask - just out of pure compassion?

I find it rather disturbing those who make a big deal about their own personal human rights - - rarely look "lower".

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
NOT EXACTLY CORRECT Hank, you were advised to NOT divulge his personal information, that's against our TAC period.

We seem to have different interpretations of, "Do NOTHING." but I will concede the point, as we are in agreement.

HOW in the world is "the integrity of the information on this site" impacted by one guy's personal story?!
Hank, that is just ludicrous.

I've seen enough CT movies to know that nothing good will come from fighting the Powers That Be, and if I pick at something long enough, I will cease to exist. (if only on the forum) I simply put a theory out there, a theory that could be real, or could be false. I backed up the theory with evidence, as I always try to do. I drew conclusions based on speculation of the evidence. I very well could have drawn the wrong conclusion, but again, I will concede this point as well.

The information is out. Maybe to some it doesn't seem like much, but hopefully some will be able to read between the lines and see it for what it is. For a bunch of people that claim open mindedness, people sure have a narrow world view.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
sleeper never said he didn't write anything else, nor that he never thought about making a profit on that. He has said many times that ET will mess with people's heads, including his own. He has also said plainly that he wants to write his stories to make a little money (and quit his day job) but that his ET friends laugh at him for trying to cause any disclosure. They will not allow him to do anything except brush against it.

He has said many times that he has a job which he'd prefer not to do (how many on ATS are working class???) and so obviously one thinks about the largest sort of exposure, i.e. movies. It gives you the largest audience and also pays you back for the time spent writing. sleeper let me read the screenplay weeks ago but told me right away, "I'm thinking of just posting it to ATS somehow." ...Something in him was waking up to the idea that this forum would be the right place. I am glad he posted it.

What sleeper is saying is absolutely true. Hank's detective work and sleeper-obsession will only cause mister sleeper to be known. I have a feeling this might get interesting. Congratulations sleeper. You hit the big time.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I don't see where the point is they don't have the sentience to reply. Do human's even think to ask - just out of pure compassion?

Ask what, a mouse, a monkey?
Might as well ask a walnut how it feels to be eaten.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801

BTW, Sleeper, I have dibbs on the film music score composition -- God damn you, like I need more deadlines. Milton smiles. Rim Shot....drum roll.....Ok, a simple piano score. LOL

Hi muse,

I will cross that bridge when I get there---lol

Anyway I have a nephew angling for that spot---maybe you guys can work something out.

Great to hear that you get the ET thing!

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Thank God I am not alone in this...

GLDNGUN, if I had any more votes for WATS this month, i'd give you all three. Thank you for cutting through the bs-- and getting a clear communication across.

Hank: You've got some serious cojones. I don't know how you figured that out, but you did some real good work picking up the pieces. And yes, it is obvious that rocked the boat, as sleeper isn't posting with the same "pazazz" as he was. He (my speculation-- not intended to be fact) almost was faking his attitude, trying to quickly answer new people's questions to cover up the new accusations and discussions on his integrity.

Springer: I understand-- but you do realize this IS a conspiracy forum lol-- so i'm glad you didn't ban anyone because you do realize that and I just figured that out mid-sentence
Although you do an amazing service that is literally way above, that question still remains. If I was in your shoes, I would probably do the same thing if you are doing it-- ATS is both an engine and a business. And I respect that. But if sleeper is solely doing this for book research, then I truly do not respect him. Sleeper's data matches up with mine on many levels, and this is why I gave him more than the benefit of the doubt... simply, because no one else was saying this! I saw "Prison Planet" and "Soul Collector" and thought I had won the UFO lottery.

But like any piece of a puzzle, sometimes they don't all fit. GLDNGUN shares my viewpoint it seems-- but he/she did it in a way I only wish I could. I think GLDNGUN deserves a massive point boom, especially as a new member.

So again, the question still remains unanswered-- and let me add, aside from if you believe sleeper is legitimate, is/was ET wrong to enslave humanity and imprison us all?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hi sleeper, i'm curious, but i doubt your veracity, please dont hold that against me.
Why do all your answers to questions need to be started with a witty retort followed by .lol.
Can you also answer those who have questions that dont necessarily mirror your beliefs. You stated that you are coming clean on extraterrestrials, did you not expect to have to answer some hard questions.
I'm not trying to be smart or antagonistic i just would like clear answers to serious questions on a serious subject.
Thanks.
M4S.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

OK - I have a question. Was this book written as Fiction or Fact?

Doesn't Whitley Strieber write Fiction books from a factual experience?

Hi Annee,

It’s non fiction but it is not my experience, I wrote the info they gave me---and they dumped a lot of info on me and much of it never made it into that book---I did my best to interpret what was very weird and confusing stuff.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I bet you're growing bored of it all. Aliens lock man up, man learns, next stage in life, man gets locked up again, learns, moves onto higher existence, repeat, higher beings become one with god, and last you return to stage 0 a primitive life form waiting to repeat the system again and again.

Is this the the godly plan these so called superior aliens came up with. You would think infinite beings would be more creative, but NO they aren't. It seems like sleeper is saying aliens made us to be like them in the end.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

it always seems so Odd to me - - to use Human mentality to debate the Rights of Advanced beings.

I really don't think it matters. I don't think they particularly care.

What makes them "advanced" and does that equate to moral authority to do as they please to anyone not as "advanced" as they are? If that's the rationale, then the most highly "advanced" society on earth at any given time has the "right" to do as they please to all other societies. And it doesn't matter what the "inferior" societies think or feel about it.

I'd be selling myself short to compare myself to a lab rat. I'm not here to be an "alien" science experiment.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hell yeah!! Keep it coming GLDNGUN!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady-Z
I bet you're growing bored of it all.

Oh heck, I would welcome the knowledge that that is the plan the aliens have for us, if someone could offer some evidence to back it up. What really is boring about claims of contact is that RARELY is any evidence ever collected. The stories are all boringly similar in the large view, but disasterously conflicting on the details.

Alien abducts person.
Person become Herald of 'God'
Person relays message.
Hank says 'Prove it'.
Person finds Hank's lack of faith disturbing.
Rinse.
Repeat.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN
Sleeper,

No book makes sense from two or three paragraphs so commenting on them is pointless

Obviously you disagree with certain aspects in the book---that happens with most books

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join