It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Why does it matter if Sleeper has had a published book, & if he self published it or had somebody publish it for him? I would like to know the title of the book so I can read it. I think we all should be able to draw our own conclusions about the book. And from previous posts I have read about him, maybe there are good reasons he doesn't want to have his real name revealed. Isn't it why the majority of us give fake names anyway?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
I could write ten books in the time it would take to point out all your lies

I didn't ask for all of them, I asked for SOME of them.

So your information has changed since you wrote your book?

When did you write your book? Was it before 1973 when your experiences in the military ended? Why sit on a 20 year old manuscript and then publish it long after you know the information to be irrelevant?

There are loads more questions opening up from this book than answers forthcoming from you. Don't try to deflect it, for once just give straight forward answers to honest questions.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Sleeper...could you please answer this question I asked 2 pages before...

Question here

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hank! You're using the wrong avatar. Your avatar should be Sherlock Holmes! You are a SUPER SLEUTH! I say ol' chap...you are amazing! What?!

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Im not taking sides in this "squabble" at all but I do know this,
evil sells better, especially in writing or plays (war of the worlds) would not have gotten the attention it did if it was based on a story like sleepers Milton story.
Thats why you never see many news headlines about good deeds or love stories, for the most part people just arent interested.
If i were to write a book, i would definitely go with the horror angle over the love and peace angle.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I am taking sides - MY OWN

I'm very capable of deciding what I want to read and whether I believe it or not.

I wish people like Hank - would just go away.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I totally agree with Annee, we should all be allowed to make up our own minds about this, and everybody should quit dogging Sleeper or he may quit responding.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I am taking sides - MY OWN

I'm very capable of deciding what I want to read and whether I believe it or not.

Kind of hard to make informed decissions when you aren't getting the whole story, wouldn't you say? Why would you want people like me to go away? Because we offer a different take on what is accepted and back it up with validated information?

Like you, I am here to make up my own mind on it, and I am sharing the truths I am taking away from sleeper's writing, same as everyone else. What is really upsetting about the way I post? Is it because I don't readily accept what is given to me, or is it because I have looked beyond what was given and found more that was hidden?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Well, I don't. I like the speculative nature of what sleeper offers. I'm still convinced he believes it. And I may look like a complete gullible goof before it's all over with. Which is ok, since no one here knows me anyway. Probably.

On the other hand, there's nothing wrong with a little skeptical scrutiny, is there? Of course, we'll not all agree on what constitutes "a little skeptical scrutiny" and that's happily not my call. But if we all agreed there'd be little point in discussion, wouldn't there?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

All I want to do is meet him and talk to him..nothing more.....any help you could provide would be appreciated !! discretion IS assured.

(please don't make me beg...but I will if nessessary !)

Alpha,

There is nothing more that would please me as to make such an arrangement for you and anyone else, many have asked via u2u, but it’s not my ship and Milton runs a tight schedule, and can’t squeeze any more into it.

It doesn’t mean you are not getting a ride but if you do it may remain locked away.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hank it sounds to me as if you feel proud of yourself for exposing Sleeper but with this subject as with anything else things change.

We all interrupt our experiences the way we see and feel at the time and there are times when something occurs at a later date that clears things up for us and may change what we had thought. I don't see what is wrong with Sleeper sharing things he has some knowledge of. Many of us that have experiences can see where he is coming from.

I know how you feel about Sleeper but there are people here that do not feel that way. Maybe you need to just shake your head and exhale.

Knowledge is what we seek and I am one that prefers to trust and have faith in people.

What is happening on this thread I will go by 6 words the one I go to said one time to me and they are:

Whatever is to be will be.

edit to correct mistake in number

[edit on 31-1-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

When did you write your book? Was it before 1973 when your experiences in the military ended? Why sit on a 20 year old manuscript and then publish it long after you know the information to be irrelevant?

There are loads more questions opening up from this book than answers forthcoming from you. Don't try to deflect it, for once just give straight forward answers to honest questions.

Hank I’m beginning to understand why you get confused with my writing----the manuscript was put away for 2 years yet you read 20 years.

I wrote it 12 years ago in 1995, it sat in my closet for two years and I published it in 1997

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thanks Sleeper !! I figured as much...but I had to ask......oh well......back to the drawing board........

btw......I hope all is well with you !! take care.....and don't let anyone here get to you !!

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Sleeper,

When do you think you will have a new post on your blog? I want to read more about your story!!

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Hank it sounds to me as if you feel proud of yourself for exposing Sleeper but with this subject as with anything else things change.

We all interrupt our experiences the way we see and feel at the time and there are times when something occurs at a later date that clears things up for us and may change what we had thought. I don't see what is wrong with Sleeper sharing things he has some knowledge of. Many of us that have experiences can see where he is coming from.

I know how you feel about Sleeper but there are people here that do not feel that way. Maybe you need to just shake your head and exhale.

Knowledge is what we seek and I am one that prefers to trust and have faith in people.

What is happening on this thread I will go by 5 words the one I go to said one time to me and they are:

Whatever is to be will be.

Pride? Hatred? People are imbuing me with emotional attachment when all I am doing is relaying information. Please, do not mistake my interest for emotional involvment. This thread and sleeper in general (to myself) has been and will continue to be, an exercise in expanding my own ideas toward what it is to be a believer in alien life.

I am being as critical of sleeper's story as I would be in my own experiences, and would expect that critical and rational thought in the face of evidence to be acknowledged by myself if I was in sleeper's shoes. The closed mindedness in threads like this is often masked by it's subject matter, because people discussing fantastic things MUST be open minded, but when evidence of the mundane is introduced into an ever evolving mythos the people involved often do not want to hear it.

Does that make the info any less valid? Does that make my opinion and insight into the topic less waranted because I dont AGREE with the material?

At what point can the inconsistancies in timeline and details be shrugged off as lapses of memory, and at what point are we ALLOWED to question? I have asked this multiple times, all the times acquiring more information, but no one seems to be very welcoming to the QUESTIONING of the information being provided, they simply want to be left to either believe it or not.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Hank I’m beginning to understand why you get confused with my writing----the manuscript was put away for 2 years yet you read 20 years.

I wrote it 12 years ago in 1995, it sat in my closet for two years and I published it in 1997

Thank you for the response, and just to clarify it for me..

You went into the military and were aboard many spacecraft between 1970 and 1973, after which you continued experiencing aliens and their technology, you then wrote the book in 1995, detailing various information about people working with aliens, then you published the book in 1997. Recently you began posting on ATS (within the last few years) describing your experiences with the aliens, and updated that information with your blog.

Is that a correct assessment?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I can feel your frustration and really do see where you are coming from. It does tend to make you want to pull your hair out when you think people should listen to what you have to say.

For myself even if Sleeper has changed things I will say sometimes this happens when dealing with this.

I am for myself going to keep my faith and trust that Sleeper is here to share and for the good.

I thank you for your caring but my gut is telling me Sleeper is okay.

PS...my gut tells me you are also okay in your own way.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
On the other hand, there's nothing wrong with a little skeptical scrutiny, is there? Of course, we'll not all agree on what constitutes "a little skeptical scrutiny" and that's happily not my call. But if we all agreed there'd be little point in discussion, wouldn't there?

Yeahright - - Hank could have come in here and made a simple statement that he knows who Sleeper is and that he is a published author.

There are Skeptics who question - and of course we all need those.

But then there are those who seem to have a personal agenda and act like they are out for Blood. Its annoying and disruptive to those who are interested in following a thread/story.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Just in case there is any question about it I back sleeper 110%. That is to say I believe everything he has to say and I don't believe that he has misrepresented himself or his ideas in any way.

I saw Bob Lazar live through this same kind flak for years. Stories about his education, qualifications and revelations about S-4. Some were valid, some were not. For instance, I personally saw Bob's degree from MIT. How did it disappear? How come it doesn't appear in any records? Beats me.

But I know this: Bob Lazar told the truth about everything he said he did and I believe sleeper is telling the truth about everything he said he did.

Regarding sleepers book or books I clearly remembering him mentioning this in the "Are Extraterrestrials Real?" thread. If I felt it mattered in the slightest I would slog through 110 pages and find it. But don't think it matters, it certainly doesn't matter to me.

What matters is that both Bob Lazar and sleeper have incredibly interesting stories to tell and I personally enjoy listening to every word. And oh, by the way, yes, I believe every word both Lazar and sleeper has told.

So all I would respectfully ask is your indulgence in keeping your questions for me polite and not hurling them onto the board as if each was an insult. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have always enjoyed Bob Lazar when I see/hear him speak. He has never changed his story or sought book deals (as far as I know). He lives kind of a low key life - - and doesn't really promote himself or do the speaking circuit. Occasionally he does an interview - - but that seems to be about it.

He sure sounds credible when he gives a direct account.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join