It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
ahhhhh it just hit me...

Sleeper, I think I've read your book

I won't mention the name of it here, in case you don't want that info out there yet.

If it is the same book, I loved it and even posted a thread about it about 2 years ago, right after I read it.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Yeahright - - Hank could have come in here and made a simple statement that he knows who Sleeper is and that he is a published author.

It was suggested to me by a member of the moderator team NOT to do that or I would have. I am -not- someone to hold info back, unless it isn't my info to give.

Regardless of sleeper's feelings for me, or mine for sleeper, there IS a basic respect that we must have for how things are done.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm with you John. I also beliebe Bob Lazar had a job done on him. What I go by is what I know and even though Sleepers experiences are different and much more facinating then my own he still expresses things I am aware of as a truth.

Maybe you just have to be an experiencer to pick up on this.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think there is a lesson in this :

If it sounds unbelievable, it probably is.

When I first noticed that Sleepers "script" was a screen play I knew that something wasn't right with his story.
After I read the entire thing , I knew this wasn't for real.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Sananda is our Supreme Commander. We work in

conjunction with the archangels, specifically

Archangel Michael. We are a broad spectrum alliance of

beings. We come from near and far in the universe and

from other universes. We come as volunteers and

servants and I will tell you why we come. It is

because we have experienced so much love we don't know

what to do with it. And we must share. So we come from

the far corners of the universe to areas which have

yet to attain the restructuring and reordering that

the Creator has ordained and we come in a timely

manner to assist. Now we will assist in your

Ascension.

www.lonewolfvisions.com...

They are looking for volunteers. For those of you wanting a closer encounter.

This seems to be what you talk about Sleeper.

The white Buffalo has something to do with the Native North Americain beliefs about something going on at this time.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Yoy might want to check out www.wovoca.com for some interesting revelations by the oldest and the most spiritually developed of the N.American tribes...It is certainly a mind bender.....
There are certain tibes of the west who have an extraterrestrial origin ledgend......

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Regarding sleepers book or books I clearly remembering him mentioning this in the "Are Extraterrestrials Real?" thread. If I felt it mattered in the slightest I would slog through 110 pages and find it. But don't think it matters, it certainly doesn't matter to me.

If anyone can furnish the post Mr. Lear is referencing here, I will -gladly- concede my point.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Do you *know*? ...or do you *believe* Sleeper is lying about his experiences? Trust me, there is a huge difference. For *to know* would mean to me that you can see inside this man's head and *know* his thoughts, his actions, his history..everything that's ever happened to him.

*To know* would mean that you're there at his side everyday and can see that he's either talking to Milton, or lecturing to an upside-down broomstick that's propped against a dining room chair. Were you there? Did you pour the milk into his Cheerios this morning? No. Then you *believe* what you want...and so will everyone else.

And I'm all about objective opinions and discussions, it's when you "stop arguing the topic" and "start arguing the poster" when things start to get ugly. Post your opinion and state why...but don't barge in here like you just won Willy Wonka's Golden Ticket and you *know* the answers to all questions ...and they just so happen to conflict with the author's.

I would almost guarantee that if Sleeper's story were...let's say..reversed a bit...and it was about evil ET's and how bad they were...that you (insert name here if so inclined) would be in here saying things like, "Oh..he's been spouting that for years! Go read his book and you'll see." Or maybe arguing the point of if ET's were evil and wanted to destroy us, they could've/would've already done it.

Ohh..ok. You got'em! You caught'em. Coast to Coast AM, John Lear, the ATS staff and Sleeper have all put one over on everyone. Busted! Yeah. Umm..what exactly are they accomplishing? To maybe make us think that we're all eternal beings, all a part of one..yet separate in our experiences, that "life" after this time on Earth is...joyous and awesome, and that maybe we're not alone out here in this great, big universe...that it's filled with abundant life, that things we can barely even imagine are so obviously simple in reality, ..... where is the evil intent in this stuff, guys? How is this harming you or anyone reading it? If you don't like the conversation, leave the room.

So, let us "kooks" (or whatever you want to label us) listen to the ole man's story, k? Let us ask all the questions we want as long as he wants to answer them. It just may be the truth, or he may believe it's the truth while it may not be true at all - either way, it's made it to 60+ pages so, maybe....just maybe ....some people relate to his story and want to hear what else he has to say without (your name goes here again -sigh- just copy from above) jaggedly inserting your ....look.

Have you ever seen a first grade teacher reading his/her class a children's book about.....oh, I don't know.... Santa Claus? You know how they all sit there just mesmerized by the story and are wide-eyed and really into it? Did you ever put on a pair of soaking, wet galoshes and go stomping through the middle of them yelling, "Santa isn't real! I can prove it!"

..that's what it feels like you're doing here.

Hydden

[edit on 1/31/2007 by Hydden]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sleeper, when someone dies and their soul is sent back to earth to find a new host body, is it completely random who their parents are? Or are they put with certain people that are around their stage of progression. Could an someone who is almost ready to leave this planet get stuck with someone who is far far from it?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose

If it sounds unbelievable, it probably is.

Wow, that's such a loaded statement. Is everything that's unbelievable (by any non-arbitrary standard pertaining to unbelievability, if such a thing exists) false?

Ever read anything about quantum mechanics? Do you find any of it unbelievable?

(These questions are rhetorical and do not require a response. Just posting them as an exercise in speculation).

"The universe is not only stranger than we imagine, it's stranger than we can imagine." - Arthur Stanley Eddington

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydden
Do you *know*? ...or do you *believe* Sleeper is lying about his experiences? Trust me, there is a huge difference. For *to know* would mean to me that you can see inside this man's head and *know* his thoughts, his actions, his history..everything that's ever happened to him.

What I -know- is that he hasn't been completely open and has omitted and changed his experiences both in his book, and while here on ATS. From this, my -opinion- is that he is being purposely dishonest. My -opinion- is based on what I -know-.

Ohh..ok. You got'em! You caught'em. Coast to Coast AM, John Lear, the ATS staff and Sleeper have all put one over on everyone. Busted! Yeah. Umm..what exactly are they accomplishing? To maybe make us think that we're all eternal beings, all a part of one..yet separate in our experiences, that "life" after this time on Earth is...joyous and awesome, and that maybe we're not alone out here in this great, big universe...that it's filled with abundant life, that things we can barely even imagine are so obviously simple in reality, ..... where is the evil intent in this stuff, guys? How is this harming you or anyone reading it? If you don't like the conversation, leave the room.

Some people use ATS as an unbiased source of information. It isn't just about aliens and UFOs. There is a science community here, people trying to expose fraud in the government, and quite possibly exposing a 9/11 coverup. If the powers that be are on a crusade to get more exposure at the expense of the integrity of the information, this could get uglier than one conversation or thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydden
Have you ever seen a first grade teacher reading his/her class a children's book about.....oh, I don't know.... Santa Claus? You know how they all sit there just mesmerized by the story and are wide-eyed and really into it? Did you ever put on a pair of soaking, wet galoshes and go stomping through the middle of them yelling, "Santa isn't real! I can prove it!"

..that's what it feels like you're doing here.

Start a thread on this site called "Coming clean about Santa", fill it with great stories about St. Nick, and see what response you get.

My guess: "Santa isn't real! I can prove it!"

I see your point, Hydden. No joke. I really do. But you're acting like skepticism is a singular event local to this thread.

What is happening here happens in a TON of ATS threads every day. It's kind of the nature of this site, isn't it? Why the exemption here?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
\
It was suggested to me by a member of the moderator team NOT to do that or I would have. I am -not- someone to hold info back, unless it isn't my info to give.

Regardless of sleeper's feelings for me, or mine for sleeper, there IS a basic respect that we must have for how things are done.

NOT EXACTLY CORRECT Hank, you were advised to NOT divulge his personal information, that's against our TAC period.

If the powers that be are on a crusade to get more exposure at the expense of the integrity of the information, this could get uglier than one conversation or thread.

HOW in the world is "the integrity of the information on this site" impacted by one guy's personal story?!
Hank, that is just ludicrous.

The information on this site is PROVIDED BY THE MEMBERSHIP of which sleeper is a part. What are you talking about?

There is NOTHING in this thread that has garnered an iota of "exposure" for this site, and frankly if it had it's NONE of YOUR concern how we choose to promote this site.

You are very confused about what this site is an yet you criticize the people who make it available to you as if you knew what you were talking about.

I'll make a deal with you Hank, YOU go build a site and get millions of people to come to it each month and then we'll talk.

Sleeper has never violated our TAC by trying to sell his book here so it's irrelevant. The fact he is good enough to get published in no way changes or impacts anything he's written here.

For those who want to create some "mysterious or conspiratorial connection" between John Lear, ATS, sleeper and C2C you really need to think about it a little more.

The connection of the first three (sleeper, JL and ATS) is pretty OBVIOUS, sleeper has been posting here for quite a while, John Lear has been too, John has also been a guest on C2C for longer than some people here have been alive.

This site is the largest of its kind on the web, it attracts all sorts of people (it attracted YOU didn't it?) to insinuate there is some "connection" beyond that is pure bollocks.

John Lear is a living legend in the UFO field, sleeper is an author and experiencer, THIS is a UFO/ALIENS forum where's the mystery?

Springer...

[edit on 1-31-2007 by Springer]

[edit on 1-31-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
yeahright,

I think I should have made myself clearer.

Anything I read on ATS is subject to believabilty.

Some of which I believe, and some I don't.

As far as Quantum Mechanics, no, I haven't read this but I have read many books on Quantum Physics..

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
To the fans of Sleeper’s material, who like the story, it really doesn’t matter what you (the detractors) or anyone says about it. We like the blog, whether its Sci-Fi or is like one of those ‘reality’ shows on TV, all we want is to see more, because it is a good story, really incomparable with anything else out there.

We want to see the next episode, the next blog, and if they make a movie, we’ll all want to see the movie. What you or anyone else has to say about it won’t change that. In fact, most of us probably feel that the detractors are just simply trying to spoil our fun.

Personally, I’d like to see someone like Tom Cruise do the movie. I think Steven Spielberg just wouldn’t be right for it, unless of course, if he teamed up with someone like Tom to do it. I think they should use someone with ‘star’ power for the leading role, and not give it to an unknown. I think Tom is perfect for the lead role.

Also, the Sci-Fi Channel does lots of shows with similar themes, although none I've seen are comparable to Sleeper's script. Seeper, find yourself a good agent, and pitch it to the Sci-Fi Channel. Tell them that it is a creation of your imagination like Ray Bradbury used to do. Nobody really needs to know whether it is a true story or not. The story will speak for itself. Folks like to have a little mystery in their lives.

[edit on 1/31/2007 by Rudolph_X]

EA

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
1. What is the nature of the Buddhas/What do you know about them/How do they come around?

2. Nibana or Nirvana are words that descry the exit from the dimensional hierarchy/the game. Do you know any aliens that strive to leave the whole game?

3. Is the game just a stellar power trip on behalf of dreaming “gods” who reside in the highest realm, who live for billions of years and are afraid to give up their ultimate bliss?

4. If these aliens aren’t concerned with leaving the game, if it is their job to keep it running smoothly, WHY?

5. Why do you think the aliens want everyone to think they are in full control, is this a way of manipulating collective consciousness to empower them and their cloaked employers?

Throughout history Shamans have seen aliens too, in fact they laugh when aliens say their in control of the planet. The Gnostics believe in the Archons (aliens) who tell humans who have died that they are in control of the planet and that they must go with them, but Gnostic teachings promulgate that it’s a facade and if you want to move on, you have to see past their half-truths.

My point is aliens probably have a whole lot of control and no entity is more then thirty percent evil, but just because they are good, does not mean they are entirely helpful. It is the norm to justify counterproductive actions; most counterproductive people convince themselves they are being productive. I know that aliens don’t have as much control as they say. Do you really think monks in the Himalayas need permission from a race of aliens in order to explore reality, it would be spiritual authoritarianism!

Thanks

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius
I see your point, Hydden. No joke. I really do. But you're acting like skepticism is a singular event local to this thread.

What is happening here happens in a TON of ATS threads every day. It's kind of the nature of this site, isn't it? Why the exemption here?

No, no...it's the nature of this site to "Deny Ignorance." Like I said above, I don't mind opinions and discussions, that's actually encouraged! What I don't care for is when it gets so personal that people start going after the other person behind the keyboard instead of the topic at hand. That shows weakness in their arguments, to me.

Sleeper started this thread to tell his experiences, share his screenplay and answer questions about it all. He's not on trial. You are not a prosecutor. You are part of the audience.

So, some of you grab your notepads... the others of you grab your popcorn... and sit back and enjoy the ride. No one's asking you to give up your own beliefs and start believing every word on these forums, just as you shouldn't push your beliefs onto others. Let people make up their own minds and take from this what they want.

I...for one...am enjoying this thread. You would think even the detractors would miss it if it weren't here, as much as they visit.

Hydden

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Interesting...

Two pages of insinuation, veiled mud slinging, and total distraction from the business at hand...very effective.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

Have you hugged your inner Hank today?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Me has my popcorn ready to pop.

I wouldn't blame either Sleeper or John for leaving us. All they have done is try to share. There is a right way and a wrong way to disagree.

I know I went through the same thing when I wrote of my experiences here a long while back and I will never sit down and write them again here in the forums.

It upsets me that experiencers can not come and share what they expereince without being belittled.

I know people come and make up stories but you must be able to feel inside what is what.

I know I probably should not have faith and trust in people but I'm not ready to give up on anyone yet.

Sleeper I look forward to your writings, your expereinces are different and more interesting then mine that is for sure.

My popcorn packet is in the microwave sitting next to me.... let me know when to hit the button to turn it on.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I just want to make one thing clear.

I know there are UFO's and life on other planets and I've believed this since I was 3-4 years old.

I have had experiences with seeing UFO's and I've probably been abducted during my life but I'm not about to come on ATS and broadcast it to the world and be called names and treated as if I'm a lier.

BUT, when someone comes on this website and makes all kinds of claims with no proof I do have to wonder about the claims.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join