It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS index thread on Area 51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Very nice threads

I especially enjoyed reading the one with the pictures. Has the accuracy of those actually been verified?

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
i agree. great links and threds. keep it up

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Groom Lake- Here's the Truth!

This is a Data Summery from the Groom Lake Research Project.

Tim

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
I especially enjoyed reading the one with the pictures. Has the accuracy of those actually been verified?

Could you be more specific, please? Which of the 30+ threads and which
messge(s) with what photos are you asking about?

Sarge

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Dreamland

This is one of the latest thyreads on Area 51. It expains the tesing area around the base as well as the base itself.

Tim

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Unfortunatly, the site won't let me access the pictures
it denys me access

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
i never found out much about this post. can you tell me more

oh, i'm new-tell all your spiritually-involved friends and foes about me. i have a sort of secret life i guess you could say.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have heard that there is an underground tube-suttle connecting Area-51 with the Dulce base... has anyone here come across any information of this nature?

Branton
[link removed]

www.abovetopsecret.com...
4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from AboveTopSecret.com LLP.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Apologize if this has already been posted, but looked and did not see it.....Below is the "abbreviated" national security oath one is required to sign "if" you see something or become aware of something that is "classified".

OATH UPON INADVERTENT EXPOSURE TO CLASSIFIED
SECURITY DATA OR INFORMATION

I fully understand that my inadvertent exposure to classified security data or information relative to the United States subjects me to the provisions of Title 18, Sections 793-798 of the United States Code, inclusive, and, if I am subject to military jurisdictions, provisions of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. I am aware that the punishment for certain of the above referenced statutes can be imprisonment for any term of years or for life.

I do therefore solemnly swear or affirm that I shall never divulge, publish, or release, either by word, conduct, or any other means, the content or substance of the classified security data or information of which I have become aware. Only written official notice of specific authorization will release me from this obligation.

I further understand that no change in my assignment, employment, residence, or citizenship will ever relieve me of my responsibilities under this oath, except as defined above.

________________________________ _____________________________

SIGNATURE OF WITNESS DATE

________________________________ _____________________________

TITLE/ORGANIZATION NAME (PRINTED)/SSAN

SIGNATURE

TITLE/ORGANIZATION

PRIVACY ACT NOTICE

This form is affected by the Privacy Act of 1974. AUTHORITY 10 USC 8012; and EO 9397

PRINCIPAL PURPOSE: To record information on individuals who have inadvertently been exposed to classified security data or information relative to the United States Government.

ROUTINE USE: Affirms intent to safeguard information which could damage national security and to inform individuals of penalties under the Espionage Laws (Title 18, USC, Sections 793 through 798) and the UCMJ.

SSAN: Is necessary to verify identity of signator.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
be were soon your planet will be part of the void and i cant stop it srry your planet hase been declared a battlefield

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I hope this is in the right place, but move it, if it is not.

Has anyone ever thought that Area51 could be like a magic trick. What i mean by this is yes there are classified experiments and also tests of new planes ect going on there.
But scores of people from the us go there to try and see something in the sky, people camp there and i read about people who moved there so they could watch at night for the strange lights and ufo's. Plus photos from sattelites on the web and i bet other countries are watching the place.

So now we have a place that the goverment denies, people go to watch and are rewarded by strange lights in the sky. Even tho it defeats the object of testing secret planes/ uv/ ufo's, when you have them zipping all over the sky with flashing lights on them for all to watch. Unless you want people to believe you have fantastic nexted generation tech ( alien back engerneered or not). This could make your country seem more powerful to others.

But my main thought is, that whilst watching this one base, a lot of people are not looking else were. Sort of like a slight of hand whilst the other hand waves a cloth to make the object disapear.

Either way, Area51 does fulfil a lot of roles, as above.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Great thread for people quickly looking for information on Area 51. Thanks! I'm sure people will make use of this.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Saw TDS where a woman who wrote a book about Area 51 said the president doesn't know squat about what is going on.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Groom Lake / Nuclear weapons testing base. Google Earth Off line..None of the government filtering programs work..you see everything. Google Earth online. you'll be able to see about 1200 ft before blurred out. Off line 500 ft. if you try offline search..A warning will appear stating that some google earth programs will not run offline..thos are the filtering programs..it will ask if you want to connect..NO..you do not...focus takes 30 seconds to load.well worth the wait.
edit on 19-2-2012 by SonicSixteen because: spelling check

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join