It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real name of Area 51!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
America

Hi! his is Supercool Dude,

Goodbye All!

I have now left this forum and I will not be coming back to make any replys to this or any other Thread!

Why did I leave?

First, I couldn't access some forums here cause I do not have enough points.

Then someone named Seekerof filed a complaint that I did something wrong by not making a reply long enough and I was fined 20 points!

Enough! I have had enough of his SISSY-Board and I will not be participating in this debased game.

I came to this forum to inteligently discuss things, not to play a SISSY game!

Therefore I have asked the Moderator here to delete all my threads and posts!

Who ever invented this idea of points is a creep!

No one know what the name of Area 51 or Dreamland is.

It has many cover names but no one will say it.

I know and I am telling you here and now that I was friends with the late Senator Barry M. Goldwater and he told me the name of Area 51 is "The Nellis Air Force Range Test Complex"!!!!!

That's it! As a matter of fact if you read Popular Mechanics and Popular Science and AW&ST then you may have read USAF Officials and Officers call it that!

If you don't believe me, look for yourselves.

Or find someone in the US Government who knows what the real name is and tell them this and watch their eyes open wide!

Tell it to Dubya's or Cheney's face and watch their expressions on their faces!

It's like a BIG practical joke!

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by Supercool]

[edit on 22-6-2004 by Supercool]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
How can you say that this name is secretive or that people will be surprised to hear it when it's all over the net? Do a search on google and check for yourself.

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by I See You]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I think most of us here already know it. But thanks anyway

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Do you agree with it?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Is this going anywhere or is this a reincarnation of mepatriot ot nogods... or a bunch of others?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well, since so many people know already about Area 51 and its location, I don't see any benefits in making its real name classified (unless its real name is something like "Top Secret Base Where Aliens And Humans are Building Super Secret Flying Discs And Fly On Them To Mars And Build Military Bases There"), so I don't really care how it's called.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Transc3ndent
unless its real name is something like "Top Secret Base Where Aliens And Humans are Building Super Secret Flying Discs And Fly On Them To Mars And Build Military Bases There"

lol

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I have heard they moved the site along time ago to TENN. and its awful funny there is also a huge pyramid there anyone know what im talking about if you look at concert halls in TENN. you will find the pyramind

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Actually the Nellis Test Range is next to Area 51 or Groom Lake, which is the name of the lake it sits next to. Actually I don't think it has an official name. The guards of the base are not MPs or SPs (USAF) but contracted armed guards and employees are flown into Area 51 from somewhere near Vegas.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Actually I think it's pretty widely known to be: Air Force Flight Test Center Detachment 3.
It's attached to Edwards AFB so I've heard.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well, considering 88% of the public knows that... 8% don't care and the rest could care less.

Not only that... REAL name of an area facility, one thats top secret... oh yeah, believe what you hear.

Dude let's go back to kindergarden:

Nellis Air Force Base is near there
Nellis Bombing and Gunnary range is on the State Farm Atlases
Nellis Testing Facility is on em too

hmmm... getting a picture?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Yeah well that's confusing and I understand what you guys are saying.

The Nellis Air Force Range Test Complex is inside of the borders of Nellis Air Force Range!

A sign outside the road where the Restricted Area sign says Nellis Bombing and Gunnery Range, but that's really misleading.

Nellis Air Force Base is inside the borders of Nellis Air Force Range also.

By the way there is another such secret base at the Barry M Goldwater Air Force Range formerly Luke Air Force Range!

And Janet stands for Just Another Non Existent Transport!

Security used to be Whackenhut but it has changed over to Boeing Security.

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by Supercool]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
It's easier, more mysterious, and a little more fun to call it Area 51 though.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Nellis Range Complex
Nellis Air Force Range (NAFR)

Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR) is formally referred to as the Nellis Air Force Range.

Info: www.globalsecurity.org...

Docs: www.acq.osd.mil...

I like the name Groom lake and there's a Papoose mountain range nearby, but strangly absent is any name of a Bride for a geographical feature. Maybe Divorced Dad Test Pilot lake would be more fitting.

It is also known as Watertown, Dreamland, Paradise Ranch, The Farm, The Box, and The Directorate for Development Plans Area.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It is also sometimes called Skunkworks!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Skunkworks is a division of LockHeed Martin, and is the Research and Development aspect of their operations. Skunkworks is just a nickname for that division.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I think that Detachment 3 is just a unit inside that umm.... WHATCHAMACALLIT base!

Sorry but I couldn't resist!

I never hear USAF officials call it any of the names you guys gave here but they said what I said above repeatedly in many news conferences and magazines and such.

Here it is again: "Area 51" is the "The Nellis Air Force Range Test Complex"

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Well, go to the website that has more goodies on the base than any other.

Dreamland Resort

I'm sure that you could find some info on it being Det. 3.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jekyllisland
Actually the Nellis Test Range is next to Area 51 or Groom Lake, which is the name of the lake it sits next to. Actually I don't think it has an official name. The guards of the base are not MPs or SPs (USAF) but contracted armed guards and employees are flown into Area 51 from somewhere near Vegas.

I have heard and done research and that is a correct statement. Look on a map, and Deny Ignorance when searching or browsing the web, supercool, that applies to you.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Supercool
No one know what the name of Area 51 or Dreamland is.

It has many cover names but no one will say it.

I know and I am telling you here and now that I was friends with the late Senator Barry M. Goldwater and he told me the name of Area 51 is "The Nellis Air Force Range Test Complex"!!!!!

That's it! As a matter of fact if you read Popular Mechanics and Popular Science and AW&ST then you may have read USAF Officials and Officers call it that!

If you don't believe me, look for yourselves.

Or find someone in the US Government who knows what the real name is and tell them this and watch their eyes open wide!

Tell it to Dubya's or Cheney's face and watch their expressions on their faces!

It's like a BIG practical joke!

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by Supercool]

I've looked! You might want to go do a little more homework on this topic, because you got it wrong!

The Nellis Air Force Range Test Complex is the ENTIRE TEST RANGE, which if you look on any map runs from Tonapa in the north to Las Vegas in the south (If you do not believe me, Go to any store and get a Map of Nevada. Area 51 is only a small part of this complex and refers strictly to the Top Secret facility out at Groom Lake.

As far as a REAL name for Area 51, the most likely name (in my oppinion) that I've heard is: Watertown Airstrip

This name came from Watertown, NY, the small town were former CIA Director Allen Dullas was born and raised. Dullas is the man who ordered the construction of the base in the '50's to support the U-2 program.

Now that we have discussed the facts, is everything clear?

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

top topics

<<   2 >>

join