It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Fights for Groom Lake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Interesting little private letter that raises some questions if you ask me.

www.fas.org...

find that it is in the paramount interest of the United States to exempt the United States Air Force's operating location near Groom Lake, Nevada, the subject of litigation in Kasza v. Browner (D. Nev. CV-S-94-795-PMP) and Frost v. Perry (D. Nev. CV-S-94-714-PMP), from any applicable requirement for the disclosure to unauthorized persons of classified information concerning that operating location.

UPDATE: The Jackpot of Area 51 Info.

www.fas.org...

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
is he telling area 51 to release all the classified stuff??? or just keep them even more secret because im very bad with complicated things like that

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
He is saying they can't use information on Area 51 for anything that would require it.

"I hereby exempt the Air Force's operating location near Groom Lake, Nevada, from any Federal, State, interstate or local provision respecting control and abatement of solid waste or hazardous waste disposal that would require the disclosure of classified information concerning the operating location to any unauthorized person. This exemption shall be effective for the full one-year statutory period."

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by pyxsul]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Thats the letter every president signs to keep Groom Lake exempt from any type of litigation.In other words,if you get hurt while working there your'e screwed.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
i still dont understand what you are saying....just tell me what he plans to do in a 16 year olds vocab

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Go to www.websters.com and look up some definitions

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Agent47

That's rather interesting, intriguing and maybe... worrying? It's just amazing all the secrecy that surround the Area 51 base. Must be the most famous military base of the world.

Nice post

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
i think it is but only people of the united states and england highly recommend it as a very secret base

yes i am putting a lot of thought into this post

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by CookieMonster000]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Cookiemonster, it seems as if all you're doing is going topic to topic posting 1 sentence on each topic? Are you even putting that much thought into your posts?

Edit: 2772 Points in 4 and a half days, OK...

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by pyxsul]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Agent47

That's rather interesting, intriguing and maybe... worrying? It's just amazing all the secrecy that surround the Area 51 base. Must be the most famous military base of the world.

Nice post

The government made the hugest mistake in the world when they said there is no base out at groom lake when the rest of the world knew there was. I honestly don't understand why they would say there's nothing out there. It would be one thing if there was nothing on the surface but there obviously there are hangars and the longest runway in the world. I mean who could miss that?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The government made the hugest mistake in the world when they said there is no base out at groom lake when the rest of the world knew there was. I honestly don't understand why they would say there's nothing out there. It would be one thing if there was nothing on the surface but there obviously there are hangars and the longest runway in the world. I mean who could miss that?

It's just like Delta force - The gov does not officially admit to thier existance, even though every idiot knows they are there. In this case though, it actually makes sense for the exemption - you need to keep secrets just that - secret.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I wonder if someone high on the governments food chain will ever spill the beans about everything we wondered and more. That sure would change the world.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega Pickle
I wonder if someone high on the governments food chain will ever spill the beans about everything we wondered and more. That sure would change the world.

Would be a trip if there was nothing out of the ordinary at all, not like that is even remotely possible.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Just wanted to put my 2 cents in. I have an uncle that worked at Area 51 during the Vietnam war. He was a photographer. Thats all he tells me "I am not at liberty to say." So obviously there's an extreme amount at stake if someone blabs about what goes on there.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
lets just say the govt holds their balls pretty tightly there..thats why I am very skeptical when I see that there has been a janitor or something that used to work at area 51 who goes on tv shows and talks about it (im not kidding, I saw it on techtv, a freaking janitor was talking about how he worked at area 51..).

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwampFox
lets just say the govt holds their balls pretty tightly there..thats why I am very skeptical when I see that there has been a janitor or something that used to work at area 51 who goes on tv shows and talks about it (im not kidding, I saw it on techtv, a freaking janitor was talking about how he worked at area 51..).

He could have worked on parts of the base but that doesnt mean he had access to highly valued secrets, more than likely he spent most of his time cleaning commodes and polishing office windows.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I am going to say this again, there is nothing that is related to EBE's or UFO's at Area 51.

Zero

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
I am going to say this again, there is nothing that is related to EBE's or UFO's at Area 51.

Zero

No one said there was.......well at least in this thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
...the oldest magic trick in the world is to get people to look EXACTLY where you want them to be looking and keep them from seeing what you are hiding in the other hand!

TypeT!

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by TypeT]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix

Zero

I must argue with that comment. You might be right about EBE's but you are totally wrong about UFO's. Alot of pictures have been taken of UFO's at Area 51. Now does that mean they're extraterrestrial? Of course not but UFO's don't neccesarily mean they're extraterestrial. For along time the F117 Stealth Fighter was considered a UFO because the government denied it's existence.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join