It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS index thread on Area 51

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for this links about Area 51.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Good Thread I enjoyed the pictures of Groom Lake

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
what do people think about this area51 www.reddit.com... AMA by one of the mars rovers guys? he said he saw a shady low flying some sort of a "plane", some stuff he cant even talk about lol.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: infinite

That is a lot

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: champagnesupernova1

How far is Area 51 from the nearest civilian settlement?

[–]kiver16[S] 1 point 4 years ago 
"About 90 miles from where I was in Area 51 was the nearest town."

Obviously a faker. Rachel, Alamo, Hiko, and Ash Springs are closer than 90 miles. Besides, why would you test a Mars over at Groom Lake. Might as well go to the Nevada Test Site and play in the craters.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: infinite

I have posted this in another thread and ... since it is my first day here, not sure what the rules are ... if I have offended the mod-god please do forgive me and move my posts to the appropriate locations or allow them to forgive me for bumping ancient threads ... however

The big secret regarding area 51 is that there are no secrets there. There are two commercial flights in and out of McCarran going into Groom Lake on a daily basis, there are light shows and smoke and mirrors to keep the "tourists" interested, but no real technology has been there since the early to mid seventies ... when it was moved due to the public attraction to Area 51.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
OK this is not Area 51, but I found what appears to be access portals here:

56.803880, -5.529988

Or am I seeing things?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Do engineering schools delete names of graduates who work at area 51 from their public records ? I assume that if I went to cal-tech and was currently working on the stealth program , the Govt. would want to destroy any paper trail that showed I even existed.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dronepronews

Dude, no. Just no. That is ridiculous. There are hundreds of people, from test support personnel to base command staff, who both worked at Area 51 and have posted their curriculum vitae online. They typically list their educational histories, as well. Nobody is erasing their backgrounds.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadowhawk

It isnt ridiculous. Look at WITSEC, they absolutely have the ability and framework in place to create fake Ids and vital records, fake college degrees, fake job history. Its an absolute possibility.

Lets face it, no one here really knows what all goes on. None of us. Unless you have actually worked there no one knows.

But we do know they at least have the ABILITY to create fake people or erase all records (within "their" systems/stores of info)
edit on 4/19/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I recently traveled from Reno to Las Vegas and Witnessed very strange things. Wondering if I’m just tripping or what. Strange convoys, possible roadside props and strange sounds to scare anyone (I’m assuming) trying to venture off the highway. What I witnessed was not normal highway traffic. Most big rigs were always surrounded by cars and vans or at least followed by a modified Off-road truck. I’m 100% confident that my vehicle was searched when I entered a store after getting fuel.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
What of area 50 and area 52?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join