It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Index of Bible Based Threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
As it's been awhile and I haven't recovered my old account thought I would index some of my threads here for quick reference. Before I would just click on my threads page but as that is on an unrecovered account thought I would do it here if that is okay.

Who Are the 144,000

This first thread is actually from a previous account but I have referred to it often as it is a quite complete understanding of how we can logically conclude the 144,000 are the Israel of God, that is the anointed Christian congregation, that they go to heaven to rule with Jesus Christ in his heavenly rule over the earth for the future 1,000 year reign of Christ over the earth.

Threads on Bible Prophecy being fulfilled in our day or in the near future:

The False Prophet, Wild Beasts, and a Fearsome Statue

Russia And its Allies - The King of the North

What the Future Holds for Russia and Its Allies

Who Are The Real Rulers of the World

The Real War Satan is Waging

The Real Universal War Being Waged

Abaddon of the Abyss

The Disgusting Thing Causing Desolation

Three Unclean Expressions of Demons

The Man of Lawlessness - The Son of Perdition

666 Number of the Beast

The Incoming Worldwide Government

When All Governments Will No Longer Exist

Pieces of a Divine Puzzle Come Together - A Timeline Decoded

The Words Were Sealed Until the Time of the End

Holding Back the Winds of Destruction

Events That Will Soon Come to Pass

They Will Learn War No More

The following are threads about Bible prophecy and also about other truths contained in the Bible that are at odds with the teachings of the clergy of Christendom:

Peace At Last!

What Really is the New World?

Heavenly Jerusalem vs New Jerusalem

The Book of Remembrance

Finding Peace

The Prince of Peace

We Will Judge Angels

Proof of the Divine Authorship of the Bible

The Sceptor

The Revealing of a Hidden Mystery

A Pure Language

Who Have the Covenants? The Old and New

A Lesser One is Greater Than He

Going to Heaven

Hellfire is a Lie

This I think is probably the most interesting thread I've authored aside from the first one on the 144,000. It has to do with, in my eyes, the irrefutable proof of who teaches the truth as found in the Bible and it has to do with what is immortality and what the Bible teaches about it compared to what all the other religions in the world teach about it:

Immortality - Deathlessness

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser2034

Based Bible threads would've been more interesting.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: randomuser2034

Based Bible threads would've been more interesting.

What, you don't like modern interpretations and alterations of scripture?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I like those hilariously based bible quotes.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Yeah, some find them funny until it ends like Jonestown, Waco, etc.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

This is what it really looks like in real life:

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

You know the video on the school-girl that stood up to the Nazi I shared with you in the post preceding this came to my mind. In fact I thought I'd share what happened to her:
Germany Recognizes Simone Arnold-Liebster With Nation’s Highest Award for Efforts to Educate Young People

On December 15, 2023, Sister Simone Arnold-Liebster received the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany. The Order of Merit is Germany’s highest award extended to individuals for their outstanding service to society. It was presented to Simone by Consul General Thomas Pröpstl at a ceremony in Chambéry, France. Simone, who is now 93 years old, was acknowledged for her efforts to preserve the memory of Nazi tyranny and those who resisted its ideology of hate and violence.

To date, Simone has spoken to audiences in 25 countries. Nearly 65,000 have attended her appearances, including many students and school faculty members. Despite her age, she continues to make these visits via videoconference, during which she answers questions from young people and relates lessons learned when she was their age. After attending one such appearance, a student wrote: “Through Simone’s story, I have seen the power and strength we can gain when we believe in something with our entire being.”

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
A whole interview with Simone Liebster, lots more interesting stuff in it than Spielberg's short movie (although it may be a bit long for those not that interested in what she has to say; in which case the Spielberg movie may be more interesting again; I'm saying "Spielberg's" but it's actually the Spielberg Foundation if I remember correctly):

Some time ago, there was a thread how you can recover your old account, in which a few moderators were mentioned who can reset your password if you give them your e-mail address (where they can send the new password).

This thread:

Resetting passwords

You can PM Djarums or DontTreadOnMe (both supermoderators). All they need is your e-mail address and your old accountname.
edit on 3-3-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
A whole interview with Simone Liebster, lots more interesting stuff in it than Spielberg's short movie (although it may be a bit long for those not that interested in what she has to say; in which case the Spielberg movie may be more interesting again; I'm saying "Spielberg's" but it's actually the Spielberg Foundation if I remember correctly):

Some time ago, there was a thread how you can recover your old account, in which a few moderators were mentioned who can reset your password if you give them your e-mail address (where they can send the new password).

This thread:

Resetting passwords

You can PM Djarums or DontTreadOnMe (both supermoderators). All they need is your e-mail address and your old accountname.

Thank you for the comment whereislogic.

I leave this here for you and for you and for:

a reply to: KKLOCO

As you both know I love you very much. One of you fights hard for God's word in his love, and the other has lost his vigor because of past experiences. But know that God's mercy and his love extends to us and his able to overcome all thoughts, and forgive all sins.

Please watch this new Update on dealing with disfellowshipped ones:

Update #2 on God's mercy and dealing with and disfellowshipping

Also you will notice that Mark Sanders, a member of the governing body, now has a beard. 🧔I was wondering who was the first brother to appear on video with a beard. Mine is growing nicely. 🙂

Sisters can wear slacks on the platform now and brothers aren't required to wear jackets and ties anymore either if they don't want to.

But the main point is the view and dealing with those who have been removed from the congregation. The only time we would not want to say a greeting to such a person is if they are outright apostates and speak foully of Jehovah God and speak lies about him.

Also this music video:

Home

top topics

join