It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Will Learn War No More

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
In Bible prophecy mountains symbolize governments:

"The seven heads mean seven mountains, where the woman sits on top. And there are seven kings."-Revelation 17:9, 10.

Usually my threads tend to deal with prophecies concerning human governments. But for a change it would be interesting to see how a prophecy concerning a mountain is being fulfilled in our day that is not a human government. The prophecy is found in the book of Isaiah:

" In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah
Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains
."
-Isaiah 2:2.

Here the prophet Isaiah is given a prophecy concerning "the final part of the days." They could also be called the 'end times,' or 'last days.' We are living in that time period now.

The key to understanding this prophecy is not only pinpointing when in the stream of time it is fulfilled, but what it is talking about. The "mountain" of Jehovah sits above all the mountains of the earth. The mountains of the earth are the political system of things, the governments of this earth. In a previous thread we go into detail on how it can be determined that the ruler of the world is Satan the Devil, he is the throne behind the 7-headed wild beast with 10 horns, symbolizing the 7 world powers of Bible history, including the Anglo-American world power, and all human governments ruling during the time of the end. (See this thread for more information.)

If no government on earth represents God's rule, then what does? It must be the "mountain" in the prophecy here in Isaiah 2:1. This mountain, or kingdom government, is firmly established on top of all the mountains. It must be the one for which Jesus told his followers to pray:

"Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth."-Matthew 6:10.

So this kingdom or government is established above all earthly governments. So it must not be from earth. In fact as we see in this thread about a divine puzzle left in the scripture, decoding it we can determine that Jesus Christ was enthroned in heaven in the year 1914 C. E. There is the fulfillment if the prophecy in Psalm 110:1,2:

"Jehovah declared to my Lord:
“Sit at my right hand
Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.”
Jehovah will extend the scepter of your power out of Zion, saying:
“Go subduing in the midst of your enemies.”

-Psalms 110:1-2.

That scripture gives you another key to where that kingdom government is. For Jesus will extend the scepter of his power out of Zion. Now Mount Zion is where Jerusalem was built and its temple and where the king of Israel lived. So are we to look toward an earthly Mount Zion for God's kingdom government to be established? No. Prophecy tells us that Jesus is standing on Mount Zion, true:

"Then I saw, and look! the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who have his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads."-Revelation 14:1.

Jesus is our Passover lamb that has taken sins away from the world. So the Lamb, is Jesus Christ, where in vision in Revelation John sees him with the 144,000 standing on Mount Zion. Now in a previous thread I explain in detail this scripture.

But we are looking at Mount Zion. Where is it? Another scripture tells us this:

But you have approached a Mount Zion and a city of the living God, heavenly Jerusalem, and myriads of angels in general assembly, and the congregation of the firstborn who have been enrolled in the heavens.-Hebrews 12:22-23.

Yes, Jesus is in heaven standing on Mount Zion in that vision of John's. Mount Zion is the "city of the living God." It is heavenly, not earthly. So the mountain established above the top of the mountains in Isaiah 2:1 is God's heavenly Messianic kingdom government, with Jesus Christ as its king, its ruler. It is not earthly. Now this is very important, because the rest of the prophecy will be understandable:

And it will be raised up above the hills,
And to it all the nations will stream.
 3 And many peoples will go and say:
“Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah,
To the house of the God of Jacob.
He will instruct us about his ways,
And we will walk in his paths.”
For law will go out of Zion,
And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem.

-Isaiah 2:2b-3.

God's heavenly kingdom government was established in 1914 C. E. Again see the thread linked above for information on arriving at this most crucial and pivotal date in world history. The kings of the earth and its high officials have not recognized God's rulerhsip in heaven, and have not relinquished their rulerships over the earth. But notice still people out of all the nations will stream to God's mountain lifted up above the mountains of the earth.

How do people out of all the nations stream to God's kingdom government when it is in heaven? As it is a heavenly rulership and its dominion is over all the earth, the citizens, or subjects of God's kingdom come out of all the nations. They become "no part of the world" in Satan's control. And as a result they are instructed in the ways of Jehovah, and walk in his paths. And as they do what is the result? The next verse in the prophecy tells us:

4 He will render judgment among the nations
And set matters straight respecting many peoples.
They will beat their swords into plowshares
And their spears into pruning shears.
Nation will not lift up sword against nation,
Nor will they learn war anymore.

-Isaiah 2:4.

Those subjects of God's kingdom government streaming to his mountain of pure worship, his kingdom established in heaven, come out of all the nations of the earth and "beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning shears." Once violent people, people who once fought each other and fought in the wars of this earth put down their arms. They do not lift up their sword anymore against their fellowman, "nor will they learn war anymore."

The result is that a nation of people that comes out of all the nations of the earth have given up the sword. Returned the sword to its place, as the saying goes. This prophecy has fulfillment when? Yes, in the "final part of the days." In the time in which we live. In fact Jesus said this, that all people would know his true followers by this fact:

"By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves.”-John 13:35.

edit on 28-4-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Right now so-called Christians in the Ukraine are fighting so-called Orthodox Christians from Russia whom have invaded their neighbor. In fact one of these Orthodox Christians from Russia known as RussianTroll posts on this website, and he no doubt represents a majority of the way his Church thinks. They are invading another nation, and murdering their brothers, and other Christians. Certainly God's prophecy sees no fulfillment in that religion. In fact, and this applies to all the religions of Christendom that have partaken, and partake in warfare, and have refused to learn war no more, this prophecy aptly reveals who they are:

They publicly declare that they know God, but they disown him by their works, because they are detestable and disobedient and not approved for good work of any sort.-Titus 1:16.

So what group of Christians earth wide have fulfilled this extraordinary prophecy and have come out of all the nations and tribes and tongues of the earth, and have beaten their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning shears just as was foretold?

I have seen with my own eyes the fulfillment of God's words in the group of Christians known as Jehovah's Witnesses. They are no part of the world. They look up only to Jesus' kingdom government in heaven as the solution to all of the pressing problems of humankind. They are practicing what the Bible teaches. They are the true citizens of God's heavenly government.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Saw that coming

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser
Right now so-called Christians in the Ukraine are fighting so-called Orthodox Christians from Russia whom have invaded their neighbor. In fact one of these Orthodox Christians from Russia known as RussianTroll posts on this website, and he no doubt represents a majority of the way his Church thinks. They are invading another nation, and murdering their brothers, and other Christians. Certainly God's prophecy sees no fulfillment in that religion. In fact, and this applies to all the religions of Christendom that have partaken, and partake in warfare, and have refused to learn war no more, this prophecy aptly reveals who they are:

They publicly declare that they know God, but they disown him by their works, because they are detestable and disobedient and not approved for good work of any sort.-Titus 1:16.

So what group of Christians earth wide have fulfilled this extraordinary prophecy and have come out of all the nations and tribes and tongues of the earth, and have beaten their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning shears just as was foretold?

I have seen with my own eyes the fulfillment of God's words in the group of Christians known as Jehovah's Witnesses. They are no part of the world. They look up only to Jesus' kingdom government in heaven as the solution to all of the pressing problems of humankind. They are practicing what the Bible teaches. They are the true citizens of God's heavenly government.

All children of Earth are Gods people. Adults find the 2 paths in life that at the end, it leads into one path.
By the way , there are many spiritual beliefs around the would. Just like there are languages.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The Bible is the word of God. It describes in detail what a true Christian life is. It is a relationship with with God, via the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, who is Yeshua ( Jesus), and is God.

For we are saved by faith, through the grace of God, and not by works, lest any man boast. Religion will do nothing for you at all, especially if it is in complete contradiction to what the inspired word of God teaches. Religion will put you under condemnation of the law. Attempting to work your way to Heaven is the surest path to Hell.

Jesus said " I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me".

Jesus said " you have seen me, you have seen the Father, because I and the Father are one"

Now ask Jehovah witnesses who Jesus is, and what his title is. If they contradict the Word, they are guilty of being a cult, and spreading disinformation. This also puts them under the law, not grace. Being under the law leads to eternal death, because the wages of sin are death. Even one single sin in all your life.
Being under grace is the only way to avoid eternal separation and death

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Saw that coming

LOL!

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I studied with Jehovah Witnesses for two years and banged on people's doors for a month.

I was never baptized as a Jehovah Witness.

Here are a few things JW believe.

1. There is no Trinity. However the bible clearly teaches this. See 1John 5:7 (KJV)

2. They do not believe Jesus is God.

3. Their Bible was translated by a guy called Gerber, a known occultist. They have also replaced THE LORD with Jehovah throughout the Bible.

4. Their Watchtower organization is allegedly run by a group of inspired people who has convinced people they are inspired and their teachings come from God.

They have changed their teachings on when the end times will come, first in the late 1800, then 1914, 1970, etc....then back to 1914.

The blood guilt they carry on changing their teaching on blood transfusions. Today a JW can receive some parts of blood. Earlier they would sit by the beds of the sick and hold their hands as they coached them to not receive a blood transfusion and these people needless died due to a false teaching. Killing their own people based upon what the elders at the Watchtower society.

They speak of blood guilt of other religions, yet they too carry blood guilt.

My niece is ALLEGEDLY one of the 144,000.....even though these 144,000 are men....

Every mo th you are required through peer pressure to bang on doors and turn in your sheet of paper showing how many hours you harassed total strangers with the monthly Watchtower tract.

In the book of Revelation it mentions the archangel Michael who they believe to be Jesus.

Their founding father is a known mason buried underneath a dedicated Mason headstone shaped as a pyramid.

Numerous cases of pedophiles within their ranks.

Any JW who walks away from their faith (including family members) are ignored and considered a disgrace.

I could go on and on about JW and how they are a true sect who dangerously manipulate the minds of those who do not know the teachings of Scriptures.

a reply to: randomuser

edit on 29-4-2022 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The bible should not exist. It comes from religion which also should not exist. The root of all evil is not money but is religion. Religion was created by evil does whose purpose was to enslave us. It is the best scam ever.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   
You are right about the end times. 2 thoughts on that.

First off based on the fig tree prophesies and Matthew 24. Israel became a nation in May of 1948. Best I can figure that was an end time event. The end times started between the end of WW2 and Israel becoming a nation. May of 48 as the start of the end times means the "lifetime of the generation" A period of time lasting up to 80 years or so.

Except for the very oldest of the people reading this you have lived your entire lives in the end times.

Secondly there is the prophecy made by Jesus Christ in John 2.

18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

What people don't realize here is since he is also the Lord of the Bible is that those days are 1000 year periods of time according to 2 Peter 3-8. Also if you read Revelation when New Jerusalem descends to the Earth it says there will be no temple in it as the Lord and the Father will be the temple.

So New Jerusalem descends to Earth 3000 years after his death. Also meaning the Apocalypse ends and the reign of the saints starts at the 2000th anniversary of his death. April 3 2033.

Doesn't the JW have a prophecy about someone who walks into one of their services and tells them these details?
edit on 29-4-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I studied with Jehovah Witnesses for two years and banged on people's doors for a month.

I was never baptized as a Jehovah Witness.

Here are a few things JW believe.

1. There is no Trinity. However the bible clearly teaches this. See 1John 5:7 (KJV)

2. They do not believe Jesus is God.

3. Their Bible was translated by a guy called Gerber, a known occultist. They have also replaced THE LORD with Jehovah throughout the Bible.

4. Their Watchtower organization is allegedly run by a group of inspired people who has convinced people they are inspired and their teachings come from God.

They have changed their teachings on when the end times will come, first in the late 1800, then 1914, 1970, etc....then back to 1914.

The blood guilt they carry on changing their teaching on blood transfusions. Today a JW can receive some parts of blood. Earlier they would sit by the beds of the sick and hold their hands as they coached them to not receive a blood transfusion and these people needless died due to a false teaching. Killing their own people based upon what the elders at the Watchtower society.

They speak of blood guilt of other religions, yet they too carry blood guilt.

My niece is ALLEGEDLY one of the 144,000.....even though these 144,000 are men....

Every mo th you are required through peer pressure to bang on doors and turn in your sheet of paper showing how many hours you harassed total strangers with the monthly Watchtower tract.

In the book of Revelation it mentions the archangel Michael who they believe to be Jesus.

Their founding father is a known mason buried underneath a dedicated Mason headstone shaped as a pyramid.

Numerous cases of pedophiles within their ranks.

Any JW who walks away from their faith (including family members) are ignored and considered a disgrace.

I could go on and on about JW and how they are a true sect who dangerously manipulate the minds of those who do not know the teachings of Scriptures.

Dear Deathslayer. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this thread. It is good to hear from you. I read your threads from time to time and see you are sincere in your endeavor to serve God.

I wrote this thread for thinking people such as yourself. This is a powerful prophecy that is being fulfilled. The people that God would gather from all the nations and they would learn war no more. Who are the ones that are showing the fruit of God's holy spirit?

God said:

“You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah,
“Yes, my servant whom I have chosen,
So that you may know and have faith in me
And understand that I am the same One.
Before me no God was formed,
And after me there has been none.

-Isaiah 43:10.

This was foretold thousands of years ago.

Yes, it is true that Jehovah's Witnesses use Jehovah's name in the Bible where the King James Version uses LORD and GOD. But that is not because they replaced the titles for God's personal name. It is because they returned the personal name of God which the translators of many Bibles removed. When you see the titles written in all caps in your Bible, it means that the translators removed Jehovah's name and replaced it.

It is very very obvious whom loves Jehovah and his name and has his spirit, who is no part of the world, who has love among each other worldwide, who really fulfills that prophecy in Isaiah 2:1-4. The nations of the world have not learned war no more, it is not possible for them to for Satan is the ruler of the world. The religions of the world have not learned war no more, it is impossible for them for they are a part of the world.

Peace and love and unity resides only where the good spirit of the good God Jehovah resides.

Jehovah is doing this thing, by calling out of all the nations people who are peace-loving, humble, and meek to himself. It is not of human origin:

 “For this is what Jehovah of armies says, ‘Yet once more—in a little while—and I will shake the heavens and the earth and the sea and the dry land.’

 “‘And I will shake all the nations, and the precious things of all the nations will come in; and I will fill this house with glory,’ says Jehovah of armies.
-Haggai 2:6-7.

Jehovah is the one shaking the nations, by means of the preaching work, directed by the angels, and he is collecting the precious people of all the nations to himself.

If I could list all of the prophecies being fulfilled before our very eyes! Do not despise the day of small beginnings, for God is the one that would make the small one a mighty nation:

"For who has despised the day of small beginnings?"-Zechariah 4:10.

"The little one will become a thousand And the small one a mighty nation. I myself, Jehovah, will speed it up in its own time."-Isaiah 60:22.

There are many requirements set forth by God's word inspired by holy spirit for those who would walk in the paths of of righteousness. They would elevate Jehovah's name and preach of it to the nations as his witnesses, they would be no part of the world, they would be distinguished by the love among themselves. They would learn war no more, among other requirements. There is no religion on earth but one that even meets one of these requirements. And there is one that meets them all. And it is not a work of any human.

The name Jehovah means "he causes to become." Jehovah can become whatever he needs to be and he can cause his creation to be whatever he desires of it in order to fulfill his good pleasure.

It is God's goodwill in the time of the end for the wheat to be separated from the weeds. The preaching work is the conclusion of the system of things, and the repears are angel. The angel is even now flying in mid-heaven declaring everlasting good news and the hour of judgement:

"And I saw another angel flying in mid-heaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare to those who dwell on the earth, to every nation and tribe and tongue and people. He was saying in a loud voice: “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of judgment by him has arrived."-Revelation 14:6-7.

This work is accomplished by means of Jesus Christ as head of the Christian congregation and king of God's heavenly kingdom government. The angels are the ones involved in the harvest being done through the preaching and teaching of the good news of God's kingdom in all the earth, and then the end will come:

And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.-Matthew 24:14.

The good fruit that Jehovah's Witnesses produce by loving each other, by putting down their arms in every nation on earth, by serving Jehovah God, and looking up to Jesus Christ, the son of God, as the Savior of the world, and following his example by being no part of the world, and giving Jehovah's name to the people of the earth, and upholding the high moral standards of the Bible set them apart from all peoples of the earth.

They indeed have the mark of being chosen and set apart by God himself to fulfill his goodwill in these last days. It is God's spirit doing these marvelous deeds, it is not the work of any human. It is extremely evident for the whole world to see.
edit on 29-4-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
 “And they will be mine,” says Jehovah of armies, “in the day when I produce a special property. I will show them compassion, just as a man shows compassion to his son who serves him. And you will again see the distinction between a righteous person and a wicked person, between one serving God and one not serving him.”-Malachi 3:17-18.

Jehovah in the highest heavens, elevated above all, stoops low to the earth to hear those who are talking about his name to each other and to their companion, and he has a book of remembrance where he is writing their names:

"At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion, and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening. And a book of remembrance was written before him for those fearing Jehovah and for those meditating on his name."-Malachi 3:16.

The events in this world make it very clear that we are in the end of the last days. The good news of God's incoming kingdom government in Jesus' hands that will soon clash with and put an end to all human rule has been spread to the far corners of the earth by a people that God himself has lifted up out of the nations and cleansed like a refiners fire:

“But who will endure the day of his coming, and who will be able to stand when he appears? For he will be like the fire of a refiner and like the lye of laundrymen.  And he will sit as a refiner and cleanser of silver and will cleanse the sons of Leʹvi; and he will clarify them like gold and like silver, and they will certainly become to Jehovah people presenting a gift offering in righteousness."-Malachi 3:2-3.

The angel flying in midheaven is appealing to all rightly disposed ones for everlasting life, they must separate themselves not only from false religion, but must be no part of the world, completely separate from Satan's system, before the great and fear-inspiring day of Jehovah arrives:

"And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues."-Revelation 18:4.

“‘Therefore, get out from among them, and separate yourselves,’ says Jehovah, ‘and quit touching the unclean thing’”; “‘and I will take you in.’”  “‘And I will become a father to you, and you will become sons and daughters to me,’ says Jehovah, the Almighty.”-2 Corinthians 6:17-18.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
3. ...They have also replaced THE LORD with Jehovah throughout the Bible.

I wanted to edit my original reply to add this but it wouldn't let me as I had reached the limit. So this is just an addendum to the previous reply.

I opened up my King James Version I've had for decades and took a picture of one of the front pages that explains to you that when the words LORD and GOD are in all caps they have replaced God's personal name Jehovah. That is, the Bible translators removed Jehovah's name and replaced it with the titles LORD or GOD.

If you have a fairly older translation of the Bible if you open it to the Forward or Introduction they will explain this candidly to you. Newer translations I have noticed remove the notice that they have replaced Jehovah's name for the titles LORD and GOD altogether.

new topics

top topics

join