It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pieces of a Divine Puzzle Come Together - A Timeline Decoded

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Do you like puzzles? They can stimulate the mind, and stir one's thinking ability to imagination. Jesus, when on earth, talked to the people always by means of illustrations. He did this in example of his Father, Jehovah, who propounds riddles to his prophets, and then reveals them in his own time by means of his holy spirit, to his holy ones on earth.

Daniel wrote about important prophecies that were not to be decoded until a special time period when understood reveals the time period in which we are living. For example concerning the prophecy in Daniel 11 concerning the kings of the north and the south the angel told Daniel:

As for you, Daniel, keep the words secret, and seal up the book until the time of the end. Many will rove about, and the true knowledge will become abundant.”-Daniel 12:4.

Stirring prophecies in both Daniel and Revelation help to show us where we are in the stream of time. Opening ones eyes of insight to understand these "deep things of God" will help see the importance of paying attention to God's prophetic word before the day passes just by like chaff, and it is too late.

King Nebuchadnezzar is the ruler of the Babylonian Empire. Daniel is taken into captivity to Babylon. And stands before the royal court of the king. The decree is to have all the wise ones of Babylon destroyed. Why? He has a dream that disturbs him but he cannot remember what it is. He thus tells them to both tell him what his dream was and its interpretation. None of his wise men can do it. But Daniel does! It is of an immense image made of different metals. The head of gold is Nebuchadnezzar himself. Afterward the chest and arms of silver, representing the Medo-Persian world power that would succeed the Babylonians. Following that an abdomen and thighs of copper, representing the kingdom Alexander the Great would establish, when Greece would become the world power. After that legs of iron, the Roman Empire. From the Roman Empire would stem a world power that would be during the time of the end, the Anglo-American world power, the feet of the statue, made partly of iron, and partly of clay.

When would the feet mixed with iron and clay begin to rule on earth? Another dream given to Nebuchadnezzar about a tree gives us this understanding. It has a two-fold fulfillment. One in the king Nebuchadnezzar and another for the kingdom of God. Here is the dream:

In the dream, a decree by the watcher in heaven, the tree was to be chopped down but a band of iron and copper would cover the stump until 7 times passed over. The inital fulfillment is when Nebuchadnezzar lost his sanity and ate vegetation in the fields of like a beast for 7 years:

The second and greater fulfillment shows us when the Revelation to John would be fulfilled. For in Revelation 1:10 we are told:

"By inspiration I came to be in the Lord’s day."-Revelation 1:10.

When did the "Lord's day" commence? When Nebuchadnezzar conquered Jerusalem and removed king Zedekiah from Jehovah's throne in Jerusalem a time period began when the nations would rule without a king sitting upon Jehovah's royal throne. When Jesus was on earth he called this the "times of the of the nations (or gentiles)":

"Jerusalem will be trampled on by the nations until the appointed times of the nations are fulfilled."-Luke 21:24.

In God's time a king would return to David's throne. Who was he? Jesus Christ is the one that has the legal right to rule, he comes in David's line, and he has inherited the ends of the earth from his Father, Jehovah God. When did his kingdom rule begin? 7 times are 7 years. 1 year on the Jewish lunar calendar is 360 days. 7 years would be 2,520 days. If we counted a day for a year we count down from when Zedekiah was removed from Jehovah's throne in 607 B. C. E. and we come to the pivotal year in world history 1914 C. E. That is when Jesus began to rule. In vision Daniel saw what happened that year:

I kept watching in the visions of the night, and look! with the clouds of the heavens, someone like a son of man was coming; and he gained access to the Ancient of Days, and they brought him up close before that One. And to him there were given rulership, honor, and a kingdom, that the peoples, nations, and language groups should all serve him. His rulership is an everlasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom will not be destroyed."-Daniel 7:13-14.

Jesus, the son of man, gained access to Jehovah's throne (the Ancient of Days) in heaven, and was crowned king. What a beautiful coronation ceremony occurred in heaven that year of 1914 C. E.! The royal rule would never depart from David's line. And his descedant, Jesus Christ, is ruling in heaven as king of God's kingdom government. Not on earth! Jesus himself said his kingdom was no part of the world. In fact Satan is the real ruler of the world.

Thus the "Lord's day" began. And many of the prophecies in Daniel and Revelation began their fulfillment and others are imminent in their fulfillment! Especially the rule of the 7th head of Bible prophecy, the Anglo-American world power.

Today, we have the privilege to see so many Bible prophecies being fulfilled before our very eyes! Fitting the pieces of the puzzle together gives us faith in all of God's word, and what he will soon do.

The prophecy concerning the kings of the north and south, and the dream of the great statue tells us that a source that is not human will crush and put an end to human rule shortly:

In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever, just as you saw that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and that it crushed the iron, the copper, the clay, the silver, and the gold. The Grand God has made known to the king what will happen in the future. The dream is true, and its interpretation is trustworthy.”-Daniel 2:44-45.

All of the world powers that were foretold in Nebuchadnezzar's dream, as well as the ones given to Daniel in vision of fearsome beasts in Daniel 7 have come and past.

The 7-headed wild beast of Revelation is complete. We live in the time of the 7th head, the Anglo-American world power.

It is during our time that the 2-horned wild beast of Revelation 13 as the Anglo-American world power, breathed life into the image of that 7-headed wild beast, the image of all the world powers, set in place as the United Nations. There in Revelation 17, 18 that wild beast has 7 heads and 10 horns and a prostitute rides the beast. The prostitute represents the religious institutions of the world that have committed sexual immorality with the kings of the earth by involving themselves in the world's politics and its wars, all under Satan the Devil's domain.
edit on 22-4-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Ten in Bible prophecy symbolizes something that is complete. The 10 horns on the 7 heads of the scarlet-colored wild beast represent all of the rulers of the earth within the United Nations.

In the near future all of the rulers that are part of the United Nations organization will give it authority and they will rule together as the 8th world power of Bible history for "one hour" to turn upon the prostitute riding its back to destroy her:

"And the ten horns that you saw and the wild beast, these will hate the prostitute and will make her devastated and naked, and they will eat up her flesh and completely burn her with fire. 17 For God put it into their hearts to carry out his thought, yes, to carry out their one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished. And the woman whom you saw means the great city that has a kingdom over the kings of the earth.”-Revelation 17:16-18.

We live during the time of the feet of Nebuchadnezzar's vision.

Daniel said concerning the feet:

“And just as you saw the feet and the toes to be partly of clay of a potter and partly of iron, the kingdom will be divided, but some of the hardness of iron will be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with soft clay. And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom will be partly strong and partly fragile. Just as you saw iron mixed with soft clay, they will be mixed with the people; but they will not stick together, one to the other, just as iron does not mix with clay."-Daniel 2:41-43.

He said the clay was the common people. In the Anglo-American world power the common people show their influence on it by means of their elections, civil rights campaigns, mass protests, weakening the world power's ability to implement its policies.

We see ALL these things in fulfillment in OUR DAY right now. These and all of the signs of the last days talked about by Jesus In Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21, as well as by Revelation 6, and 2 Timothy 3.

There are soooooo many prophecies being fulfilled before our very eyes it is very evident Jesus is reigning in heaven. It is an amazing time to be alive to see all of these happening just as the God of prophecy foretold so long ago.

What awaits for wicked humankind alienated from God is drastic and horrible.

We are told that the king of the south (Anglo-America), the king of the north (Russia and its allies) (Daniel 11:44-45), Gog of Magog (Ezekiel 38 - a coalition of nations), the 7th head of the wild beast of Revelation 13 (Anglo-America), the scarlet colored wild beast of Revelation 17 and 18 (the United Nations) will collectively be drawn together by Satan, the ruler of the world in an attack on God's people who are witnesses of Jehovah's great name in all the earth:

"They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty...And they gathered them together to the place that is called in Hebrew Armageddon."-Revelation 16:14,16.

The ten horns that you saw mean ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they do receive authority as kings for one hour with the wild beast. These have one thought, so they give their power and authority to the wild beast. These will battle with the Lamb, but because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those with him who are called and chosen and faithful will do so.”-Revelation 17:12-14.

But as Jesus is the King of kings and Lord of lords, he will shepherd them with an iron rod at Armageddon. We are about to see the fulfillment of the dream Nebuchadnezzar had, where a stone is carved out of the mountain, not with human hands, and it is hurled at the statue's feet, in the times in which we live, and crushes, and puts an end to all human rule on earth, and Jesus' kingdom government establishes a government over all the earth wherein peace and security will reign.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Randomuser, you said, "Jesus, the son of man, gained access to Jehovah's throne (the Ancient of Days) in heaven, and was crowned king. What a beautiful coronation ceremony occurred in heaven that year of 1914 C. E.! The royal rule would never depart from David's line. And his descedant, Jesus Christ, is ruling in heaven as king of God's kingdom government. Not on earth! Jesus himself said his kingdom was no part of the world. In fact Satan is the real ruler of the world."

I must take issue with the last statement. I know most folks believe it, but consider that "satan" had to ask God if he could torment Job - to do this or that with Job. That hardly sounds like a world ruler. I think he is a fairly minor character. Why would God not be the ruler of EVERY part of His created Cosmos?

"satan" has been built up from bits and bobs, as the Brits say. The King of Tyre is the King of Tyre...not "satan." The "serpent" in the Garden is the "serpent" in the Garden...not "satan."

"hell" has been slapped together the same way.

BUT

This is my Father's World.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
Randomuser, you said, "Jesus, the son of man, gained access to Jehovah's throne (the Ancient of Days) in heaven, and was crowned king. What a beautiful coronation ceremony occurred in heaven that year of 1914 C. E.! The royal rule would never depart from David's line. And his descedant, Jesus Christ, is ruling in heaven as king of God's kingdom government. Not on earth! Jesus himself said his kingdom was no part of the world. In fact Satan is the real ruler of the world."

I must take issue with the last statement. I know most folks believe it, but consider that "satan" had to ask God if he could torment Job - to do this or that with Job. That hardly sounds like a world ruler. I think he is a fairly minor character. Why would God not be the ruler of EVERY part of His created Cosmos?

"satan" has been built up from bits and bobs, as the Brits say. The King of Tyre is the King of Tyre...not "satan." The "serpent" in the Garden is the "serpent" in the Garden...not "satan."

"hell" has been slapped together the same way.

BUT

This is my Father's World.

Jesus stated:

"I will not speak with you much more, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has no hold on me."-John 14:30.

When he said "the ruler of the world" had no hold on him, he was referring to Satan the Devil.

Referring to Satan Jesus said:

"Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out."-John 12:31.

One of Jesus' temptations when he was on earth was Satan the Devil offering him all the kingdoms of the earth if Jesus did an act of worship to Satan:

Satan said that the rulership of the earth was his, and he could give it to whomever he wanted:

"Then the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and their glory, because it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. If you, therefore, do an act of worship before me, it will all be yours.” -Luke 4:6-7.

Make no mistake, the Bible exposes Satan as the real ruler of the world. Please see this thread for an even more in depth explanation of this:

Who Are The Real Rulers of the World

Revelation 12:9 states:

"So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him."-Revelation 12:9.

Satan is revealed as the "original serpent" of Genesis 3 that deceived Eve, he was the ringleader of the rebellion of Adam and Eve against God. His name?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Job was a believer. The way that I understand it is that the devil would have to have permission to touch one hair on his head.

Unbelievers, however, “are of their father the devil” as Jesus said to the Pharisees.

The devil is the ruler of this world and it is his to as he pleases. Hence Christ’s temptation in the wilderness.

edit on 4 22 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Great thread that was very fun to read and a fun puzzle to think about!

It is amazing and surreal living in the end times and it's truly bizarre witnessing it become more evident with each passing day that we truly are living in the end times!

It is exciting and I find joy in the thought because I have faith in Jesus.

I'm curious, what will be this non human source that crushes and ends human rule?

Angels? Demons? Extraterrestrial? Something else?

I also wonder how does the UFO/UAP phenomenon relate to these end times and biblical prophecy?
edit on 22-4-2022 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well, since I'm passing by. I thought I would add this to your thread.

The missing piece of Daniel 9. The 70 weeks problem and puzzle.

Daniel 9 tells us the following.
21Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.
22And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding.
23At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision.
24Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

So is the Daniel 9 prophecy complete? No. And the problem is here in verse 24.

"and to make reconciliation for iniquity,".

Also the prophecy of the 70 weeks states the city and sanctuary would be destroyed after the 62 weeks had ran out. Verse 27 and that last week are still future events. So the question is why and the answer is there still must be iniquity to reconcile. So how do you find it? I found it by using the " let the bible solve the bible" process. Meaning the answer to your question is contained either in a different place in the book you're in. Or. In a different book. And I found the answers in the book of Malachi and the book of Hosea. Along with a statement made by Jesus Christ in Matthew 17.

0And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

The problem with this statement is contained in Malachi 4.

5Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Herod in killing John the Baptist "broke" the first century Apocalypse. And in doing so triggered the curse. And what is the curse? That I found in the book of Hosea and the "day of Jezreel" prophecy. Put simply the prophecy states that Israel and Judah were to face a long term top level Leviticus 26 curse. And the most important detail of all? The prophecy has a timeline contained in Hosea 6 verses 1, 2, and 3.

1Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
3Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

However those days are in the presence of the Lord. And according to Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8 those are thousand year periods of time. The curse is for 2000 years.

And this is the missing piece of the 70 weeks. 2000 years of iniquity needed to be discharged first. And this is the answer to the Daniel 9 puzzle.
edit on 25-4-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

i will come back to this, but iron are gentiles, copper are jews, silver are enlightened gentiles and gold are enlightened Jews
one from adam one from serpent, two seeds, wheat and the chaff, and its harvest

that where i am in this puzzle, then trying to find out where i fit in

because we are all in it you know, red bloods/blue bloods etc

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Not like this world isn't ripe for another ass whoop'n!

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
(We will give a Legal Answer, its not a long answer)

(in the gospel the tribes are important, as a picture of the lord's body, also the genealogies are important as a picture of the fulfillment of the lord's body which was jesus....................finally the statements about the "priesthood, ites, or angels" are important, because they mark god's will in expending energies explicitedly in the judgment)

EZRA 2:1 Now these [are] the children of the province that went up out of the captivity, of those which had been carried away, whom Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon had carried away unto Babylon, and came again unto Jerusalem and Judah, every one unto his city;
EZRA 2:2 Which came with Zerubbabel: Jeshua, Nehemiah, Seraiah, Reelaiah, Mordecai, Bilshan, Mispar, Bigvai, Rehum, Baanah. The number of the men of the people of Israel:

God counted the "priesthood", the "Kings of Judah" and King David is not mentioned in this passage, yet the mighty God has called "King David the King of Judah in the Revelation. (This parallel of the king of babylon, does not mention david in ezra, it says only the jews were driven out of jerusalem, and they returned with babylonian slaves to make war with the children of isreal, the faithful) (and this would culminate in the crucifixion).
In the Book of Nehemiah, God counted King David or mentioned King David etc, with the "priesthood" which also reconciled with judah, an earthly tribe, to explain the events of the revelation when David is associated with Judah, or when, in the new testament, God adornes the sons of man under the new testament.

(Moses said, we will have a meeting about my goals, but if you don't come, anyone of you, all of your leadership will die, your princes and your familes will die..................so they did what he said at that time....................today the more important goals is the walk of faith that leads to the termination of 2 billion lives..........or more.............a partial end of the controversy of the earth's unified field and dead flesh, so maybe, we'll have to see how this can be done maybe with an accident, or we'll wait a little longer)

(Ezra 2 is not a prophecy..............Nehemiah 12 is a prophecy, and the answer is King David is Associcated with Judah, like the Book of Revelations)
edit on 9-5-2022 by kocola because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I love puzzles, but this one not so much. I solved the puzzle of religion, including yours, some years ago now. It appears you have not, but if you keep at it, you will. I am sure you already know the solution but are afraid of it.

Now I much prefer Sudoku.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
(Reply) (We will continue the legal answer)

MATTHEW 1:17 So all the generations from Abraham to David [are] fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon [are] fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ [are] fourteen generations.

1. David until the carrying away into Babylon
(God stopped using "isreal", or a nation or a people as an earthly witness anymore, his basis became focused on individuals.......this would bring us into the new testament era of the "gospel of election" or "the elect") (the literal answer is in the language of the priesthood, in ezra 2 and nehemiah 12)
2. the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ
(God stopped using the earth as a witness of itself, culminating the human dirth charge, dead flesh, unified field dispute that has been generational, in man's accusations of dead flesh) (God doesn't necessarily bless, a sign or a vision, with an individual in the revelation, at the end of time, at least on earth)
Babylon is a Big Negative, it identifies with the human dirth charge controversy of its generational lines/dead flesh, so these are two major points in view. (the simple association is to languages associated to the tribe of judah in regards to the babylonian heresy of dead flesh or human dirth charge)

MATTHEW 1:5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;
MATTHEW 1:6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her [that had been the wife] of Urias;

"Because Salmon is a double reference to "Solomon"..............it refers to an angel or the coming of King David, the language God exercised to divide the priesthood or to remove unified field effects, began at that time, and ended with "solomon" acting out his heresy" -This is for Ezra2 and Nehemiah 12's Priesthood Controversy of Babylonian Heresy
(we will add that "salmon" is found in lukes genealogy, but as far as the wive or earthly association are not present.............this is not the same personality as "solomon", one is referring to an angel, a big difference)

In Matthw 14 the:::::::::::::

1st Heresy with Babylon is understood through Ezra2 and Nehemiah 12.........
2nd Heresy with Babylon is understood through Matthew 1 and Luke 3..........

1st Heresy, separation of Priesthood to denote lack of earthly witnessing with "isreal", a people or a nation. (sons of man under levities angels)
2nd Heresy, separation of joseph to exemplify the lord's body. (lack of planet earth association, sons of man under joseph/pyramid builders)

Daniel's Prophecy Question (from OP)
DANIEL 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, [one] like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
DANIEL 7:14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion [is] an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom [that] which shall not be destroyed.

1. Son of Man, under Joseph or Pyramid Builder
2. Ancient of Days, or his Gift or Soulmate (under the Pyramid Builder Covenant, not specifically related to humanity)
3. "they brought him near before him"..............them together, number 1 and 2, are brought to the Messiah Jesus...........this is not on Planet Earth.

Jesus the Messiah made this clear with Lazarus when he illustrated, the Planet Earth would not be used, for the exercies of god with a sign or a vision anymore, this is the progression, in man's suicide pleasure in its dead flesh accusations, with the gospel's tables. -Question Resolved
edit on 10-5-2022 by kocola because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Great Content in your Post here Sir , by my Brain Suddenly Hurts Trying to Digest All this Info . Do you Happen to have an Abbreviated Version for Dummies by Any Chance > ?

edit on 10-5-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Second OP Related Question to Daniel - What is below Heresy is Pandemic or Plague, that is what is in view for the Christian Community

DANIEL 12:6 And [one] said to the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, How long [shall it be to] the end of these wonders?
DANIEL 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that [it shall be] for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these [things] shall be finished.

Long Story Short..............God does not Give Providence to a "sign or a vision", more then the, "rotting of the body"................

1. the "son of man", God can negate that judgment, it won't be fulfilled and humanity will not be a witness
2. the "earth", the human dirth charge already negates the unified field effects, humanity is already in the business of trying to keep people alive for its pleasure or suffering that cannot be saved
3. the "controversy of revelation" with dead flesh has been answered with covid19............where that goes and how that develops is a controversy that marks the end of humanity and mankind---------christianity has not understanding its a heretic only, have no confidence in them or their christianity

1. "1290 and 1335" are for the son of man only, we can discredit them directly or not use them at all (son of man also identifies with prayer only, does not have to be living or have an account)
2. "2300" is for the earth more or less, we can discredit them directly or not use them at all (human dirth charge)
3. "1260" is what god used for a controversy

From 2061 Halley's Comet, we go back 42 years to 2019 Covid-19, and that satisfied the law, if there is a development into RABIES it would further remove any controversies.

Right now...............I will make a brief statement:

SON OF MAN
Missing Flight 370...3/8/2014 to....Space Ship Oumuamua...10/19/2019....1335 Days (Going from the Solstice)
Space Ship Borisov.................to about July of 2023.............
(each value references a SOLSTICE/EQUINOX from these GAP FIGURES..............noah.........said the second month from a solstice...........and then noah said the seventh month.......) (we'll just have to see soon)

EARTH
2300 Days...............God does not appear to even reference Planet Earth Directly.............God may allow a disturbance tied to cyclical activity when the son of man is resolved............the legal answer.............we can says roughly 2300 days form planet jupiter alignment in 9/23/2017 to roughly the year 2023.............this can be the same value as when god resolves the son of man or................it can be relative..............
(the son of man's 40th year..........isn't an absolute value, its a relative value............)

Dead Flesh Controversy/Dirth Charge
1260...............is Resolved, God is not obligated to do much, to say more then this is heresy, but God clearly has given language that isn't satisfied so we much keep watch.

(the current legal answer is the year 2022, either as figures of daniel and revelation from the mayan calendar............or, as jupiter alignment activities in spacing before or after the mayan calendar..............or, as the son of man's lifespan in god's limitation of affording euthanasia, as humanities reward for suicide pleasure with his testimony)

(after that, then, i'll have to decide what i want to do, either way everything moves forwards)
edit on 10-5-2022 by kocola because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kocola

Shall We Gather At The River then ?

top topics

join