It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Pure Language

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
There is an interesting prophecy that Jehovah, the God of the Bible, gives concerning gathering people together and giving them a "pure language:"

"For then I will change the language of the peoples to a pure language,
So that all of them may call on the name of Jehovah,
To serve him shoulder to shoulder.
"
-Zephaniah 3:9.

Looking into this prophecy reveals many facets about God and who are worshiping him acceptably today.

The first part says that God will change the language of the peoples to a pure language. This may invoke, in the reader's mind, the history of the tower of Babel. At that time, after the flood, everyone was speaking one language. Nimrod gathered the people together in cities and had them build a tower into the sky, and Jehovah confused the languages of the people so they would stop building the city and spread out on the surface of the earth. Since that time mankind's language has been splintered, as well as their worship.

"The peoples" obviously refers to all the language groups of the earth. God foretold that he would gather "the peoples" together and unite them in one pure languge. That they are united is shown in the fact that they serve God "shoulder to shoulder." That is they are in agreement, and at one with each other.

Now this statement: "So that all of them may call on the name of Jehovah, To serve him shoulder to shoulder" invokes the words that Jesus prayed the night before he died. Recently I had a member on this board tell me that Jesus and his Father are one. Thinking that this meant they are the same person, or being. But that is not what is meant when Jesus said that he and his Father are one:

"I and the Father are one."-John 10:30.

If we read Jesus' prayer to his God and Father the night before he died he mentions two significant things that bring to mind the prophecy in Zephaniah 3:9. Jesus reveals in prayer to God that he had made Jehovah's name manifest to his followers:

"I have made your name manifest to the men whom you gave me out of the world."-John 17:6.

How did Jesus' make God's name manifest? Well, obviously he used God's personal name Jehovah, something that the Churches of Christendom DO NOT do for the most part. They have replaced God's personal name יְהֹוָה, Jehovah, in the Bible with the titles of LORD or GOD. In fact when most people read these titles in all CAPS it means the Bible translator purposefully removed the personal name of God and replaced it for a title. The name Jehovah was used over 7,000 times in the original Hebrew-Aramaic, and Christian Greek scriptures.

Jesus also revealed Jehovah's personality to the people. He is so at one with God he was able to say:

"Whoever has seen me has seen the Father also."-John 14:9.

Jesus was not saying he was God here. He was saying that he was "one" with God. So that looking at Jesus you could see the qualities of his Father reflected in everything he did. We know this is the case because the next thing he says is:

"Do you not believe that I am in union with the Father and the Father is in union with me?"-John 14:10.

So Jesus' being one with Jehovah God, his Father, has to do with his being in union, in agreement, with Jehovah God. That he was not trying to claim he was God is seen because a little further on he clearly states:

"You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am."-John 14:28.

The second thing he said in his prayer on the night before his death that invokes the words of the prophecy of Zephaniah quoted at the beginning is this:

“I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, watch over them on account of your own name, which you have given me, so that they may be one just as we are one."-John 17:11.

So Jesus' prayer concerning his followers was that they would all be "one" as Jesus is one with his Father. That he was not talking concerning his being God, but his being in union, or agreement with God he further solidifies a little further on in his prayer there in John 17:

"So that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, so that the world may believe that you sent me. I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one. I in union with them and you in union with me, in order that they may be perfected into one, so that the world may know that you sent me and that you loved them just as you loved me."-John 17:21-23.

So this oneness with God is a unity with God, having the same mind, being in agreement with Jehovah God, and Jesus Christ.

Jehovah foretold there in Zephaniah 3:9 that he would make a change of the language of the peoples to a "pure language" that they would all serve him shoulder to shoulder. That is they would all be in agreement, at one, in unity with each other.

Looking at the fractured churches and religions of Christendom, many within the same Church who are in disagreement, who fight, and war, and even kill each other, one may think that God's prophecy concerning his people did not come true, that they would serve him shoulder to shoulder in one pure language of truth. And that Jesus Christ's prayer was not answered that God make his people one, in union, with each other.

But God's word cannot fail. In the last days Isaiah foretold that God would indeed collect people out of all the languages and tribes and peoples, they would gather together to God's elevated mountain of pure worship, and they would learn war no more. They would all be in agreement, at peace, with each other and with God:

"He will render judgment among the nations
And set matters straight respecting many peoples.
They will beat their swords into plowshares
And their spears into pruning shears.
Nation will not lift up sword against nation,
Nor will they learn war anymore.
"
-Isaiah 2:4.

The religions of Christendom are NOT at one with each other, nor are they in agreement, or in unity, one, with God. They have God-dishonoring practices, and teachings that disown God. Not the least of which is to hide God's name Jehovah!

But it is also NOT possible to serve Jehovah outside his pure language of truth. People looking at the bad fruit Christendom has produced have shunned the idea of organized religion and imagine that they can worship God their own way. But these prophecies very clearly show us that God's people will be united from out of all the peoples on earth, they would all be in agreement with each other in one pure language and they would serve God shoulder to shoulder. They serve God united together, at harmony, and in peace with each other, learning war no more.

Where there is love and harmony and peace there dwell the spirit of Jehovah the good God of peace.

Jehovah God has listened to and answered Jesus' prayer concerning his followers whom he said are NO PART of this world (there in John 17):

"They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world."-John 17:16.

edit on 22-8-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
In fact John 17 is a beautiful prayer to Jehovah God, an intimate view of the close relationship that Jesus Christ has with his Father, Jehovah God. John's gospel differs from the others in this respect, he records conversations of Jesus Christ, in depth, to give us a better look into Jesus' thinking as he spoke on matters. And reading through John 17, that intimate prayer of Jesus Christ to his Father Jehovah God before he died, teaches us many things about his personality and the unity Jesus has with is Father, and the unity he wants his followers to have.

That prophecy in Zephaniah is being fulfilled. Jehovah has drawn out of all the nations and peoples and tongues a people for his name that are all serving him unitedly, shoulder to shoulder, in the same pure language of truth. The teachings of truth found in God's word the Bible that are all fulfilled in Jesus Christ. They are united in the same line of teaching found in the Bible, and are serving God together shoulder to shoulder, a united Christian congregation, to the glory of God's name Jehovah, and in answer to Jesus' prayer, that they are NO PART of the world, partaking in its wars and its politics, they have learned war no more, and are at one, in unity with each other, and with Jehovah God, and with his son Jesus Christ.

The religions of Christendom are a part of the world. They partake in her wars and her politics. They are not united, they disagree with each other, and kill each other.

A person cannot serve Jehovah in the way Jehovah approves of without becoming a part of his unified Christian congregation. They could NOT because they could never follow the Biblical command to meet together with each other in Christian meetings to incite each other to love and fine works:

"And let us consider one another so as to incite to love and fine works, not forsaking our meeting together.-Hebrews 10:24-25.

To those who say they worship God alone, without meeting with God's people how could the words of the Psalimst be fulfilled in them that says:

"I will praise Jehovah with all my heart
In the assembled group of upright ones and in the congregation.
"
-Psalm 111:1.

"I will declare your name to my brothers;
In the midst of the congregation I will praise you.
"
-Psalms 22:22.

Throughout the earth God's people, who are witnesses to his great an illustrious name Jehovah are unified, at one with each other and in unity with God and his son Jesus Christ, as Jesus prayed for them to be. They have learned war NO MORE. They serve God shoulder to shoulder with the one pure language of truth.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

I bet its mushrooms.

And was.

The written form looks like Mayan glyphs, or pictographs to be more precise.
edit on 22-8-2022 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

I bet its mushrooms.

And was.

The written form looks like Mayan glyphs, or pictographs to be more precise.

My twin brother is really into classical music. And he introduced me to Handel's Arias. Which I grew to really appreciate and love because of him. What I appreciate about many of them is his just penning Bible verses to song. In this one:

"And I will shake all the nations, and the precious things of all the nations will come in; and I will fill this house with glory,’ says Jehovah of armies."-Haggai 2:7.

This is in accord with God's prophecy in Zephaniah 3:9. Now, who but the true God has the power to shake all the nations and gather from among them a people that are desirable to him, and give them his name to witness about it to the world? Indeed powerful operations of Jehovah as we see these wonderful and marvelous prophecies being fulfilled as a miracle in the days in which we live!:

“You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah,
“Yes, my servant whom I have chosen,
So that you may know and have faith in me
And understand that I am the same One.
Before me no God was formed,
And after me there has been none.
I—I am Jehovah, and besides me there is no savior.”
“I am the One who declared and saved and made known
When there was no foreign god among you.
So you are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “and I am God."

-Isaiah 43:10-12.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The pure language is direct transmission of thoughts between persons in Gods consciousness (aka having the same mind). Without being inflicted by nuances of our local minds. When we fell from God consciousness we had to develop verbal language to communicate with one another. The pure language is not restricted by time or space so allows full communion without being physically in communion. I have had a little taste of it. Weird at first but there is also a familiarity as kinda being home again.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I have said it before, I will say it again.. You write a good lesson each time you write here on ATS. However, your writing is a little one-sided, or one dimensional, in that you demand that Christians not participate in society in any way, yet that is an impossibility. We are all enmeshed in the world system, there is no way for us to be outside of it yet, not truly. You decry the involvement of Christians in war, and yes, in an idealised sense, it would be better if there were no war, and of course, even better if Christians were no part of war. But there are enemies in this world who stand viciously opposed to the Christian faith, and although our political systems are very far from perfect, Christians MUST be involved at some level in defending the cause of freedom - the limited & imperfect freedom in our limited & imperfect Christianised 'democracies' - in this interim period in which it is impossible to avoid war against Christianised societies.

You neglect the reality which is before us, which is that the prophesied time when warfare shall cease is not yet upon us, and therefore warfare remains a part of world affairs, and as we are all enmeshed within the world system until such a time as it becomes illegal to adhere to Christian teachings (which is when I shall disavow the world system entirely & live as an outlaw), we are obliged to defend the freedom which permits the Christian religion to even exist. If we were to allow Communism, or Naziism to win over the world, there would be no Christianity by now.

And do not forget that YHWH, Jehovah - the Hebrew Tetragrammaton which I have tattooed upon the inside of my right wrist - by His name were myriad wars fought in the Old Testament times, without guilt & without shame, because those wars were fought with a just cause being their objective, the preparation of the way of the Messiah, and the purification from sin thereby of the entire human race. There is a time for war, and a time for peace. May the time for peace come quickly - but be assured, it is not with us yet. Although our wars are polluted by greed & shameful corruption, there is still an impetus which overrides the majority of that greed & corruption, which is the instinct to defend freedom. Every war of greed must abide by the legitimate need to defend freedom, else it will not be passed into actionable directives. You cannot convince the people to go to war entirely for shameful greed after filthy lucre. There must be a threat to freedom - the shamefully corrupt will then sidle alongside that legitimate need for defence & use that as the sheep's clothing to disguise themselves, wolves that they are. As noted, we are enmeshed within a corrupt system, and as much as we would want our wars to be entirely eliminated, they cannot yet be entirely eliminated. We would want those that remain to be entirely just, but alas, there are corrupt & shameful people in powerful positions who will piggyback on the defence of freedom in the pursuit of personal enrichment.

I would say that in Ukraine currently, we are perhaps seeing the most corrupt warfare ever fought on the world stage. Billions of dollars are just evaporating daily, while the Russians practice their 'surgical tiptoe warfare', leaving most infrastructure & most of the population intact. I hold that they are deliberately practicing for the days when they will tiptoe through the rest of Europe, seeking to expand their influence, even to adopt an aggressive reach for empire once again. But either way, they certainly aren't executing a 'smash & grab' in Ukraine, and the USA is just using the situation to enrich the wealthy scumbags who are corruptly enmeshed in that region, with networks of handshakes & offshore accounts making sure that much of that evaporated money is finding its way back to the people who authorised its transfer from the USA purse in the first place.

edit on AugustMonday2218CDT04America/Chicago-050035 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Also I appreciate the word regarding the 'pure language' scripture - I hold that the arrival of the truly pure language will be a supernatural event, just as the Tower of Babel mixing of languages was a supernatural event. The time will come when God will put everything aright once more, and even our language shall be one, as Jesus & the Father are one, as we the Christian peoples should be one. I long for that day with every fibre of my being, and I see it in my heart when I pray.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Dear FlyInTheOintment,

Thank you for your sincere comment. I appreciate what you say. There is an illustration I heard I think that explains things very well. It has to do with a spiderweb. Imagine a spider you cannot get rid of, but you continue to try and get rid of the spider-web. But as soon as you sweep it away, the spider returns and builds a new one. That is the way it is with this corrupt system of things. Satan is the spider. He is the real ruler of the world. And try and try as hard as they might humankind will never be able to fix things, because Satan is the real cause of problems. And only Jesus' kingdom government in heaven will get rid of the source of the problems, that is Satan and his demons.

A Christian's focus today should be on putting God's kingdom first in his life. They pray for it to come and makes its will done on earth as it has been done in heaven and then live in accord with that prayer. They don't involve themselves in the political and social justice movements of the day because they know they are not the solution to mankind's problems. It is Jesus' kingdom government in heaven that is soon coming to earth that will fix all of mankind's pressing problems.

Remember the Psalmist said not to put your trust in sons of men, for salvation cannot come from them. All those whom rest their hope in the world's political system of things will end up in disillusionment and disappointment:

"Do not put your trust in princes
Nor in a son of man, who cannot bring salvation.
"
-Psalms 146:3.

Time will tell how the war in the Ukraine will turn out. It has shown that the religions of Christendom promote war and are not at peace with each other. So they do NOT have God's spirit among them.

Christians and War

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser

"Do not put your trust in . .
son of man, who cannot bring salvation.
"
-Psalms 146:3.
Time will tell how the war in the Ukraine will turn out. It has shown that the religions of Christendom promote war and are not at peace with each other. So they do NOT have God's spirit among them.

The Oligarchs, world 'leaders', Putin, Zelensky,
israeli 'leaders' are NOT Christian. Nice try

101 Also, the 'god' of the Zohar is NOT the same
God father of Jesus The Messiah.

edit on 22/8/22 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   

So that all of them may call on the name of Jehovah,
To serve him shoulder to shoulder.
"
-Zephaniah 3:9

Zephaniah 3:9 - (Meaning: Opinion)

"It is best to not speak to someone at all if you have nothing nice to say,
Speak to them in the manner in which you would want to be spoken,
And treat them in the manner in which you would want to be treated"
edit on 23 8 22 by Compendium because: Added Zephaniah meaning

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation. Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field.
Rumi.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Yes, we all look forward to one pure language when we will all be calling God by the same name, but that doesn't mean that until that time that Jehovah Witnesses should be beating everyone over the head with their own divisive arguments regarding the name.

Exodus 6:3 tells us that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob knew God as God Almighty and the name Jehovah was not known to them. That didnt change their relationship with God.

Also, Isaiah 44:6 shows how the Father and Son work together as the first and the last to make up one God, not just in "unity". According to Revelation, in the end, the Father and Son (the lamb) will be sitting on the throne of heaven together as one and the Son will be given a new name to reflect who he is and what he's always been...their name will be one. There will be no more first and last.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

The biggest challenge in learning the language of silence is to let go of our innate human compulsion to incessantly think, speak and do.

By slowly focusing on and remembering the original state of the self, and not allowing the mind even one ‘what?’, ‘why?’ or ‘how?’ then gradually, and with little struggle or effort, you build inner contentment and a natural release from burden, stress and wasted energy.

thedailyguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

That'll be English then. Even the Americans speak it, and it's universal, as any fan of Star Trek will tell you.

*I may have been influenced by Al Murray in my choice of words.

Sorry for the levity in such a weighty discussion.
edit on 23/8/2022 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Yes, we all look forward to one pure language when we will all be calling God by the same name, but that doesn't mean that until that time that Jehovah Witnesses should be beating everyone over the head with their own divisive arguments regarding the name.

Exodus 6:3 tells us that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob knew God as God Almighty and the name Jehovah was not known to them. That didnt change their relationship with God.

Also, Isaiah 44:6 shows how the Father and Son work together as the first and the last to make up one God, not just in "unity". According to Revelation, in the end, the Father and Son (the lamb) will be sitting on the throne of heaven together as one and the Son will be given a new name to reflect who he is and what he's always been...their name will be one. There will be no more first and last.

Greetings Determined. The scriptures should never be used to browbeat another person, even IF it were possible to do so. Especially since we are all in a fallen state, and many are raised knowing no better. It was not my aim to bash anyone over the head with the scriptures!

But to explain a little further to you and the other readers what the pure language of truth is, and I did see that Star Trek joke, it was funny (the comment above mine) it is not one of the many dialects and verbal languages used in everyday life to communicate with each other.

When Jesus poured holy spirit out on the 120 disciples in the upper room on Pentecost of 33 C. E. it descended on them as tongues of fire and it enabled them each to speak in different languages. When they began to speak to their fellow Jews who had all gathered from the known world, each one speaking his own language they began to hear the wonderful good news about the Christ in their own language.

So the pure language is spoken in many languages and dialects on earth. The point of the OP was to show how the pure language of the truth unites Jehovah’s servants. And just as a person learns a new language they need to form new through patterns and ways of thinking, the same is true with the truth. People have to unlearn certain falsehoods, and put on the new personality conforming to God’s word.

The Churches of Christendom are splintered, divided, and in disunity. They are not speaking the pure language. On the other hand Jehovah’s people are united shoulder to shoulder worldwide, while speaking different languages, they all speak the one pure language of truth. They are in unity by means of God’s word. Wherever you go on earth they speak the same truths from the Bible.

For example, the JW.ORG website is available in over 1,050 languages. Jehovah’s people have all the spiritual food provided for them each week at their meetings available for download there and on the JW Library app. You can enter into any of the over 120,000 congregations of Jehovah’s people around the earth in over 239 lands and island nations of the earth, and the very exact same thing is being taught.

Over the past two months a 3-day program was provided (these are usually conventions held over a 3-day period but because of the pandemic were provided online) all around the world, and translated into over 500 languages at the exact same time! The logistics involved in such a work is increíble. No other governmental, commercial, or religious organization has ever endeavored to try to attempt such a feat, or has need to do so. But just as God was easily able to confuse the languages of the people at the Tower of Babel, it is no problem for him to unite his people together in unity in the same pure language of truth.

I don’t think people realize how incredibly unified God’s people really are by means of speaking the one pure language of truth in all their own language around the world.

Jesus said you will know them by their fruit. This fruitage of unity among Jehovah’s people, his real Christian congregation, is the mark of God’s approval and spirit operative upon them. They enjoy a spiritual paradise of love and peace and unity with real hope and faith in a sure future. No one else can claim such a thing. Jehovah said that his own people would be fed and rejoice because of the good condition of the heart.

This is but an example of the wonderful spiritual food Jehovah is providing his people worldwide in over 500 languages at the same time, the pure language of truth about Jesus Christ and his Father, Jehovah God. I do recommend it. It is highly worth the watch:

Jehovah Guides Us in the Way of Peace
edit on 23-8-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Sorry, Randomizer, but the pure language of truth won't be spoken until Jesus puts all of God's enemies under his feet. Jehovah Witnesses may be united in their beliefs, but those beliefs are far from perfect when it comes to understanding much of what the Bible says about Jesus. At least you realize that salvation only comes through him.

By the way, I don't have a problem with the use of scripture. My point to you was that JW's waste too much time focusing on the Jehovah name instead of who God Almighty is! By the way, are JWs baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? Do you substitute other names in place of their positions? Have you ever asked yourself why we are told to be baptized in all those names?

edit on 23-8-2022 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

"People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open." ... rumi

Have you see that door Itisnowagain? It's subtle but exist before the mind switches into dream mode. Before you sleep at night. Imagine your body sinking through the mattress deeper and deeper whilst keeping a silent mind. If dreams switch on, go back to the silence, sink deeper still. A less black round door appears in the darkness, can be felt more than seen, focus on that. In that door exist a void of total nothingness. Bathe in that nothingness.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

It's never not here.
🙏

edit on 23-8-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Sorry, Randomizer, but the pure language of truth won't be spoken until Jesus puts all of God's enemies under his feet. Jehovah Witnesses may be united in their beliefs, but those beliefs are far from perfect when it comes to understanding much of what the Bible says about Jesus. At least you realize that salvation only comes through him.

By the way, I don't have a problem with the use of scripture. My point to you was that JW's waste too much time focusing on the Jehovah name instead of who God Almighty is! By the way, are JWs baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? Do you substitute other names in place of their positions? Have you ever asked yourself why we are told to be baptized in all those names?

I respect your understanding. There is no doubt that the prophecy has a greater fulfillment at that time when Jesus' kingdom rule comes to earth and establishes his government over all the earth. It is even possible, even likely that everyone will again speak one language. And it will also be a pure language of truth.

Jehovah's Witnesses most definitely are baptized in the name of the Father, the son, and the holy spirit. And yes I have indeed asked what that means. In fact every Jehovah's Witness must know what it means before they are baptized. No Jehovah's Witness can be baptized without a basic understanding of Bible truth. Obviously that doesn't mean they need to know everything. But it is possible to learn basic Bible truths in a matter of months. At the same time many people need to change thought patterns, attitudes, and ways of life that conflict with Jehovah's word. Everyone when they come into the truth must be clean spiritually and physically as God is a holy God and requires holiness.

It is impossible to worship Jehovah acceptably without being baptized. Jesus told us to do so in the name of Jehovah, obviously because he is God. His son Jesus Christ, as Jesus is the way to the Father, Jesus himself said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life." A Christian can only be forgiven their sins based on their faith in the ransom sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the ONLY way to the Father. And he is "the life." Everlasting life is only possible by means of his ransom sacrifice for all who exercise faith in it. And in the name of the holy spirit. One must acknowledge the holy spirit and its operation upon the Christian congregation.

That Jehovah's name is of the upmost importance Jesus himself taught us in the simple lesson of the model prayer. The very first thing in that prayer was this: "“‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified."-Matthew 6:9. That Jesus wanted Jehovah's name sanctified, and put it as first and foremost above all else is of no little matter. The entire universal issue, the war between Jehovah and Satan is all based around settling the lies told about Jehovah, and thus his name.

Even today I am reading a thread on this website that I hope to answer shortly where one rightfully is indignant at the fact that he thinks Jehovah burns people eternally in a Hellfire. A disgusting lie told about the good God Jehovah. Jesus certainly wants all of these slanderous accusations made against Jehovah's name removed. Of course Jehovah's people defend his name and clear it of the many blasphemies and lies the Churches of Christendom have heaped upon it.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

edit on 8-10-2022 by Viveeee because: B

edit on 8-10-2022 by Viveeee because: Deleted post

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join