It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prince of Peace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
"You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars."- Matthew 24:6.

The red horse of the apocalypse has been let lose on the earth during the last days. It is granted to take peace away from the earth. And indeed since the outbreak of WWI, in 1914 when the last days began, war has been an all too common bedfellow of humankind, constant, harsh, unrelenting. Humankind is more fractured and divided than ever before. Racial, ethnic, national prejudices and hatreds run rampant and true peace is the cost.

In another thread the subject of the prophecy of God's people on earth during the time of the end was dealt with. There we are told that God's people would "learn war no more:"

"In the final part of the days...
They will beat their swords into plowshares
And their spears into pruning shears.
Nation will not lift up sword against nation,
Nor will they learn war anymore
."
-Isaiah 2:2, 4.

While the world is at conflict and so many hatreds rage and fume, God would be teaching his people how to love and be at peace with all people. People who were once fierce and warlike learn the truth and come reside with God's sheep, the wolves with the lambs as it were.

Sadly the mainstream religions of Christendom have participated in and supported wars on earth all throughout history and right through the last days down to this day. Because of the hypocritical violence religions teach in the name of God, many have become hardhearted toward religion and have turned away from it. God's words about the last days aptly apply to them:

"They publicly declare that they know God, but they disown him by their works, because they are detestable and disobedient and not approved for good work of any sort."-Titus 1:16.

"In the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. For men will...have an appearance of godliness but prove false to its power... always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.".-2 Timothy 3:1, 5, 7.

The religions of Satan's world have kept people in the darkness spiritually. The Christian congregation went from politically neutral in the first century, where no adherent of Christ's teachings could bear arms or hold political office, to totally apostate by the third century when Roman pagan Emperor Constantine appointed the apostate Catholic Church the state religion. Christianity went from a religion of peace that preached the coming of Christ's kingdom to rule over the earth, to being the kingdom on earth. No longer were adherents of this apostate Christianity taught that God's kingdom was needed, for the Catholic Church that ruled during the dark ages was God's kingdom on earth. They taught God-dishonoring doctrines, and lies such as the divine right of kings.

And to this day people who are in all sects of Christendom still take sides in political disputes, hold political office, and wage wars of this world. They have truly disowned the master. They are not awaiting God's kingdom. They pray for it to come, but they are not taught what it is.

God's kingdom is a heavenly rulership. It is not of human origin. Jesus Christ said:

“My Kingdom is no part of this world."-John 18:36.

In this thread an in-depth look at who really rules the world is given. We see that Satan was given rulership of the earth, and human rulership is in rebellion to God's sovereignty. And in this thread we are given an explanation of what the world is.

The world is humankind alienated from God. People who do not serve Jehovah.

Unlike what the religions of Christendom, who are a major part of the world, teach, Jesus' kingdom is real, it is a government, and it is no part of this world. It reigns in heaven, and no earthly government represents it. Jesus has rulership, dignity and splendor. There are many prophecies concerning him riding forth in the cause of truth and justice. And many that show that he will wield a sword, and an iron scepter with which he will break to pieces the kingdoms, the governments, the political alliances, the world powers, of this earth during Armageddon:

"Let me proclaim the decree of Jehovah;
He said to me: “You are my son;
Today I have become your father.
Ask of me, and I will give nations as your inheritance
And the ends of the earth as your possession.
You will break them with an iron scepter,
And you will smash them like a piece of pottery
.”
-Psalms 2:7-9.

"Jehovah declared to my Lord:
“Sit at my right hand
Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.”
Jehovah will extend the scepter of your power out of Zion, saying:
“Go subduing in the midst of your enemies.
".
-Psalms 110:1, 2.

"Strap your sword on your side, O mighty one,
In your dignity and your splendor.
And in your splendor go on to victory;
Ride in the cause of truth and humility and righteousness,
And your right hand will accomplish awe-inspiring things.
Your arrows are sharp, making peoples fall before you;
They pierce the hearts of the king’s enemies.
God is your throne forever and ever;
The scepter of your kingdom is a scepter of uprightness.
."
-Psalms 45:3-6.

There are many more scriptures and prophecies we can quote about Jesus incoming controversy with the nations and the battle he will have with all the kings of the earth at Armageddon. His heavenly kingdom government will indeed destroy all human rulership:

"“In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever."-Daniel 2:44.

This kingdom is not of earthly origin, it is not represented by any political agency. It is real. And it will vanquish all of God's enemies.

"For a child has been born to us,
A son has been given to us;
And the rulership will rest on his shoulder.
His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.
To the increase of his rulership
And to peace, there will be no end
."
-Isaiah 9:6-7.

Jesus is the Prince of Peace. Even today he is drawing people out of all the tribes and peoples and nations to the true Christian congregation. Wherein the only group of people on earth are fulfilling the prophecy of Isaiah 2:1-5, they are being taught by Jehovah and learning war no more. They are at peace with each other and all men.

And in the future, when Jesus does away with human rulership and establishes his just and righteous kingdom over all the earth, just as he told us to pray, then peace will be earth wide. There will be no more wars, no more hatred, no more earthly governments, no more injustices.

The religions of Christendom do not teach these fundamental truths about Jesus Christ and his kingdom, and being no part of the world. But there is a righteous people gathered by Jehovah and called by his name from all the nations who have God's peace and are teaching God's peace to the world. Where the spirit of God resides there is peace and unity.

The day is soon coming when everyone everywhere will say: "Peace at last!" living in harmony and unity earth wide under Jesus' rulership.

edit on 11-7-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

Not much peace for little children in JW,org Kingdom Halls where they hide pedophile members is there?
culteducation.com...
Inside the Jehovah’s Witnesses’ Secret Pedophile Database
The Vice TV doc “Crusaders” examines a secret database of thousands of Jehovah’s Witness child-sex offenders that’s been assembled by the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society.

The Daily Beast/July 28, 2021

By Nick Schager

Years after the Catholic Church was found to have systematically harbored and protected child-sex abusers while punishing victims for seeking justice for their horrific ordeals, a new feature-length Vice TV documentary sets its sights on the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

JW,org, worse than Catholics, at least the Catholics admitted and repented, JW,org protect their pedophile elite

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   

...alright...
So we wait for a non-human dictatorship that will kill off the majority of humans?
And that's a good thing because?

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

...alright...
So we wait for a non-human dictatorship that will kill off the majority of humans?
And that's a good thing because?

Jesus Christ is as far from a dictator as the sunrise is from the sunset. When he was on earth he walked with the lowly and the humble and loved people. Sure there were people that spread lies about him and his nature, but those who knew him were drawn to him and loved him because of his humility, and enduring love for people.

Jesus said:

"Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am mild-tempered and lowly in heart, and you will find refreshment for yourselves. 30 For my yoke is kindly, and my load is light.”".-Matthew 11:29-30.

Why Jesus Christ? He not only loves humankind, he laid down his life for humanity. And he also has the power to fix all of our problems. When he was on earth out of his want he cured the sick, lame, blind, raised the dead back to life, fed the masses, was able to control the elements.

Why the good and righteous rule of the son of God? In Jesus' kingdom rule, all of humankind's pressing problems will be solved. Not only will he get rid of bad, wicked people, he will cause peace, as the Prince of Peace to flourish in all the earth. There will be no more death, no more sickness, no more crime, no more poverty, no more hunger. Everyone will have housing, the dead will be brought back to life.

The problems you see will no longer be. Humankind will live in peace and harmony and love, and be set free from enslavement to sin and death. True freedom like never before will be heralded throughout the earth. The righteous and peaceable will live to see it, long after the wicked and the liars are gone. For it is righteous and good and just on God's part to repay tribulation to those who cause tribulation to his sheep, the peaceful ones of the earth. He will not tolerate evil forever.

"This takes into account that it is righteous on God’s part to repay tribulation to those who make tribulation for you. But you who suffer tribulation will be given relief along with us at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with his powerful angels in a flaming fire, as he brings vengeance on those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus. These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction from before the Lord and from the glory of his strength."-2 Thessalonians 1:6-9.
edit on 12-7-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You remind me a lot of Shimei.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

...as he brings vengeance on those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus. These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction from before the Lord and from the glory of his strength...

Obey or I'll kill you, for the 'greater good' = dictatorship

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

...as he brings vengeance on those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus. These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction from before the Lord and from the glory of his strength...

The wonderful blessings, peace and joy, that God's kingdom rule will bring, most people today desire. Many wonder why God allows suffering and evil. Perhaps you have. But then some will in the same breath curse God for promising to fix the problems and rid the earth of evil and suffering.

But just to show you that Jesus is no dictator as you claim, after the 1,000 year reign of Christ's kingdom over the earth, Jesus Christ, unlike any dictator, will subjugate himself and his kingdom to his Father, and return authority to God, so that God may be all things to all people:

"For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet.  And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothing. For God “subjected all things under his feet.” But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that this does not include the One who subjected all things to him. But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone."-1 Corinthians 15:25-28.

So not only will Jesus Christ fix all of the problems mankind has created, not only will the entire earth be filled with peace, and see the end to suffering, sickness, and death, he will do what no dictator would do, he will return the authority of his kingship back to his God and Father, Jehovah.

Also, if you do not want to live in the world of peace free from suffering and evil, in eternal life with perfect health you don't have to. Those whose hearts are inclined to everlasting life are the ones that are drawn to the humility and love and peace of God and his son Jesus Christ:

"When those of the nations heard this, they began to rejoice and to glorify the word of Jehovah, and all those who were rightly disposed for everlasting life became believers."-Acts 13:48.

You get to chose, no one forces life and good upon you. Everyone can chose bad and evil with death as the outcome, or good and righteousness with the glorious freedom of the children of God and life everlasting as the outcome.
edit on 12-7-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser
a reply to: Raggedyman

You remind me a lot of Shimei.

You support a church organisation that harbours pedophiles
JW, org harbours protects and supports pedophiles

Who is the watchman, who is watching, who is warning, who is deaf to the warning

Tell me Random, do you know of the harbouring of pedophiles in your organisation
Do you believe it
Do you care about the victims
Do you think it’s a media lie to harm your church
Was the crimes the Catholics committed a media lie

Finally buddy, what do you think God thinks of your organisation
What do you think God thinks of you supporting it?

Please also note, I don’t really care who I remind you of. People who actively support pedophiles don’t really matter a great deal in my opinion

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

It was 1906 when the self-titled 'Beast 666' (Aleister Crowley) conducted his Alhamantra ritual by which he sought to unleash the new age of war upon the world. He believed the world went through magical 'ages' named aeons, and by conducting that particular ritual he was unleashing the Aeon of Horus, defined as an age of terrible warfare which would ultimately lead to the mystical Apocalypse reign of Satan - once you clear away all the counter-intelligence that the black magick crowd like to use to pretend that Crowley was an enlightened grand old mage of some beneficient sort. He was not. He was a deeply satanic, demoniac sex magickal pervert, who deliberately opened magical doors that are not supposed to be opened, he deliberately invoked demons which he gave permission to possess him, and he continued to work against the interests of humanity throughout his entire life.

He was a traitor against the human race, and the powerful magic he worked actually may have helped usher in the first & second world wars - the way that the Nazis, for example, were tied up with his mystical shenanigans with the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, the Order of Thelema which he devised himself as a new religion (which still has tens of thousands of acolytes around the world) - the Nazis especially were wrapped up with the Thule Gesellschaft, which was forged along the same lines as the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, there was a lot of magical cross-pollination going on in those heady times. After doing the research, and knowing a little of the spiritual dynamics of the world, I'm convinced that man can be blamed for some of the appalling miseries which were unleashed upon the world in the 20th century.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Just to add though, despite an excellent moral lesson on the truths of God's intended kingdom in one's heart, you are suffering from what is known as "..[A] form of godliness, but denying its power."

Jehovah's Witnesses are excellent moralisers, but they are not capable of issuing forth anything useful in the world other than flowery sermons, because they deny the living & active presence of the Holy Spirit, who, like the wind, goes here & there amidst all true believers throughout the world, which are those who accept both the form & power of God's reign, who are in fact found in EVERY Christian denomination, wherever the word of Christ wells up in the hearts of individuals from amongst those called by God, who actually answer that call directly & firmly in their heart of hearts, submitting their every thought to Him, so far as we are able in this fallen world.

You claim exclusivity when it comes to 'the Truth'. But you err greatly, because the Truth is freedom under the reign of Christ, not constriction within an edifice constructed by a single offshoot of the grand old Christian faith. There are over 8,000 Christian denominations. They all more or less agree on the fundamentals, but differ in the form & style of their worship & aspects of the manner of their teaching.

This is a good thing in many respects, because God is all about inclusion - there's always a church where you will fit in, whether you're a charismatic & joyous Pentecostal, or a devout yet serious Methodist, and everything in between. There are of course, wolves amongst the sheep - Jesus told us that would be the case. And not everyone in a church is necessarily moving by the Spirit of God, they may be wrapped up in erroneuos thinking or secret sinfulness, or they may simply be the victim of poor teaching from a careless minister - but God is present almost everywhere in this world, regardless of the political situation, and if you are sincere, if you submit to honour the TRUTH, then as you seek you shall find - and the TRUTH of Christ's indwelling presence will set you free.

But I agree that the rule of man is corrupted, and influenced by Satan since time immemorial. It is, after all, a fallen world - all we can do is try our best to live by the TRUTH. And the Truth is the faithful lordship & love of Christ the Son, the dynamic, pure & beautiful movement & miracles of the Holy Spirit, the manifest presence of God - and the passionate justice/ creative splendour of the Father, our Creator. The trinity is a divine mystery & a paradox to our human minds, but you can think of it as God being RELATIONSHIP within & of Himself, as a pattern laid down for all Creation to manifest in its time.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
А представьте себе, на минуточку, Христос уже на земле, во плоти новой, с Именем новым. И уже новый народ зародил, новое общество... и Его уже судят, как человека, теперь вот Душу распинают, не тело.. Христос в СИЗО в Сибири!!!! Судят как вора!

And imagine, for a minute, Christ is already on Mother-Earth, in the new flesh (body), with the new Name. And already the new people originated, the new society has born, in Siberia. And they are already being judged as a person, now His Soul crucified, not a body .. Christ in a pre -trial detention center (Investigative insulator) in Siberia !!!! They judge as a thief!
edit on 13-7-2022 by chiuen12ahau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Many people spread lies about John the Baptizer and Jesus Christ. But Jesus wasn't that concerned about it. He simply said:

"All the same, wisdom is proved righteous by its works.”-Matthew 11:19.

What type of fruit are they bearing? They are fulfilling the words of Isaiah 2:1-5, learning war no more. They are the ones who have restored God's name, and are preaching about God's incoming world government to the nations. They are united throughout the world with the one pure teaching of truth from the Bible. They are no part of the world, as Christ's followers. They do not tolerate immorality, expelling unrepentant members from the congregation (contrary to what a poster above slanders them about).

The list of what the true Christian congregation is is long. And not one religion of Christendom meets even one of the requirements and yet Jehovah's people meet them all.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

We do our own killin’ and we are outstanding at it.

Judges don’t kill people. They pass judgement based on evidence and pass sentence based on justice.

Criminals detest judgement and justice but they bring it on themselves.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   
A documentary worth watching about how true peace and security will be achieved. Wonderfully showing how Jehovah protected his people in Bible times. And in the second part even shows us what is going to shortly take place, events that will transpire in the near future earth wide.

Jehovah Guides Us in the Way of Peace—Part 1

Jehovah Guides Us in the Way of Peace—Part 2

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Some would try to paint Gandhi that unless Indian or knowing better having became famous killed the entire Mahatma branch of Hinduism like "Hitler" did with the swastika.

Gandhi as portrayed by: Salvador Dali

The real conspiracy is the shifting around of peoples real names guilty moving their body around the world to hide them from the not a pardon they should be serving as that time.

Oh there are oh so many... Wanna know why Donald Trump wanted to see Barrack Hussein Obama's birth certificate? For that very reason.

His father having the fake name "Malcolm X"? Who wouldn't want to know... That locks up a bunch of men nick named Gonorrhea with a bunch of white candy stripe nurses to soothe their hate and craving for whites? That is termed the Tuskegee Airmen? Means the real transparency should be with the military abuse of the populace in order to so called quell such nonsense instead of see it as a crime against the taxpayer and what they swear oath of offices in and out on.

No life is more or less valuable than any other is all I have to say to people that may think otherwise. You steal take or rob one? It takes yours and such a thing is inescapable... Not even the grave will save or protect you.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Jesus, or anti-Jesus, how many people are going to come trying to be the magnanimous peace mediator on this?

Will China step up to impose themselves as the new World Police? Will Saudi royalty step in and do it? Insert Mecca's permentant influence in Jerusalem? Egypt? Jordan? Blinken? Biden?

This won't end well if no one trusts any person coming with peace.

And Islam is sorta naturally coming with a false peace, à la as-salamu alaykum.
edit on 6-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Oh I am sure there are statistics of how many people claiming to be such a person are locked up or put under psychiatric care yearly.

ps on another note in those people claiming that demons exist and casting them out? To where do those go...

Id never ever ever want to be anyone religious figure idol etc I think the whole concept of that delusional.

Save yourself is a weird but also a very important thing... since people miss out entirely of what self less means in following something that asks it of others. That concept means get rid of all prior religious notions in orthodoxy and adhere to it and don't add anything else one might think they've gained from it.

I dont know how many times I have had condescending Buddhist practitioners say German psychiatry words to other Buddhists only to remind them of the Abidharma being the psychological aspect of Buddhism not German psychiatry. But once would have been too many...

join