It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is going to make the case for election interference

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
So, you don’t find it extraordinary that not a single one of these “new” 90 charges were brought into either of the TWO impeachments?

As far as election interference Zuckerberg and 400 million ?
The FBI sweating social media companies to censor Hunter laptop stories etc, etc

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: dandandat2

Right now its a world were half the country accepts political persecution as a campaign strategy.

I don't think so. I think most people see Trump's campaign as an attempt to circumvent justice. "He's running to stay out of jail", even Republicans are saying.

but what does his pitfallness say about those who can't stop themselves from helping to ruin the country just so he gets what they think he deserves?

I don't see it that way. I see those people as holding Trump accountable and getting the justice the American people deserve, not helping him ruin the country.

Yea; thats why Trump is winning the Republican primary... because even Republicans think he is a crook. It is this delusionalism that has torn our country apart. People can't even have good faith conversations any more because they can't even agree on fundamental truths.

What good is holding an 80 year old orange man accountable while the rest of DC are skirting out laws with impunity? The 80 year old will be dead in a few years and Washington will be as waistful and corrupt as it is today.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I think most people see Trump's campaign as an attempt to circumvent justice. "He's running to stay out of jail", even Republicans are saying.

For context, you thought Jussie Smollet was telling the truth as well.
You also defended Jussie.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I don't think so. I think most people see Trump's campaign as an attempt to circumvent justice. "He's running to stay out of jail", even Republicans are saying.

The indictments didn't happen until he declared to run.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The indictments didn't happen until he declared to run.

What a coinkidink?

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I don't know where you've been, but Trump was impeached for "inciting an insurrection" and a lot of Jack Smith's evidence is directly from the Jan 6th Committee and was presented during the Senate impeachment trial.

Jack Smith Obtains Trove Of Evidence Via Liz Cheney & Jan 6 Panel

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
In case you didn’t know the Us Senate found it all to be bull crap and threw out the worthless charges.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They were investigating and building their cases before Trump announced he was running. That's why he's running.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
In case you didn’t know the Us Senate found it all to be bull crap and threw out the worthless charges.

That's not true.

McConnell votes for acquittal, but then says there’s ‘no question’ Trump is responsible for riot

“There’s no question” that Trump “is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day,” McConnell said just after the Senate acquitted Trump of inciting the attack. “No question about it.”

But in his floor speech after the vote, McConnell endorsed the view that “President Trump is still liable for everything he did while he was in office.”

“He didn’t get away with anything, yet,” McConnell said, noting that “we have a criminal justice system in this country. We have civil litigation. And former presidents are not immune from being [held] accountable by either one.”

edit on 22-8-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway

They were investigating and building their cases before Trump announced he was running. That's why he's running.

You still a Republican?

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I don't know where you've been, but Trump was impeached for "inciting an insurrection" and a lot of Jack Smith's evidence is directly from the Jan 6th Committee and was presented during the Senate impeachment trial.

What was the result of that impeachment again?

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway

They were investigating and building their cases in case he ran.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

What was the result of that impeachment again?

A lot and I do mean a LOT of biggly hurt Liberal feelz.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Only one party can claim/talk about election interference/stolen
elections etc. We know which party this is. If the other party
talks about it, its a felony and they will be indicted and sent
to jail.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
From your link

Minutes earlier, McConnell voted that Trump was “not guilty” of inciting the attack.

So uh
Yeah
Not guilty of the ridiculous charges

Thanks for admitting that!

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: burntheships
Only one party can claim/talk about election interference/stolen
elections etc. We know which party this is. If the other party
talks about it, its a felony and they will be indicted and sent
to jail.

Outstanding post
An excellent example of two tiered justice

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

That's not true.

McConnell votes for acquittal, but then says there’s ‘no question’ Trump is responsible for riot

“There’s no question” that Trump “is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day,” McConnell said just after the Senate acquitted Trump of inciting the attack. “No question about it.”

But in his floor speech after the vote, McConnell endorsed the view that “President Trump is still liable for everything he did while he was in office.”

“He didn’t get away with anything, yet,” McConnell said, noting that “we have a criminal justice system in this country. We have civil litigation. And former presidents are not immune from being [held] accountable by either one.”

But as usual you are drawing conclusions based on supposition and opinion. The left and ant--Trump folks are so incredibly lawless they can't tell the difference between fact and fantasy, but prefer fantasy anyway. McConnell was bribed to say those things.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

That's not true.

But as usual you are drawing conclusions based on supposition and opinion. The left and ant--Trump folks are so incredibly lawless they can't tell the difference between fact and fantasy, but prefer fantasy anyway. McConnell was bribed to say those things.

I'm citing fact. Jack Smith got a trove of his evidence from the Jan 6th Committee; evidence that was presented during the Senate impeachment trial.

Trump is being held accountable now, civilly and by the DOJ, like Mitch McConnel told us was our recourse now, minutes after he weaseled and whipped the votes for Trump's acquittal.

Even Kevin McCarthy said Trump was responsible for the Jan 6 riots, at the time.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
LOL “even Kevin McCarthy.”
Mitch McConnell, literally the crown prince of RINOs. You couldn’t of referenced two worse “Republicans.

You asked for examples of influencing the election and I gave you two valid examples, amongst others available. What is your response to Zuckerberg and the FBI censorship? Shouldn’t that concern a law abiding citizen like yourself?

Hillary Clinton made up the entire dossier, the FBI lied to the FISA court and mocking bird media manipulated the news.

The list is unimaginably long

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

That's not true.

I'm citing fact. Jack Smith got a trove of his evidence from the Jan 6th Committee; evidence that was presented during the Senate impeachment trial.

Trump is being held accountable now, civilly and by the DOJ, like Mitch McConnel told us was our recourse now, minutes after he weaseled and whipped the votes for Trump's acquittal.

Even Kevin McCarthy said Trump was responsible for the Jan 6 riots, at the time.

Yeah, the FACT that some people gave their OPINIONS....

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join