It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is going to make the case for election interference

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

What is your response to Zuckerberg and the FBI censorship?

Not criminal and both Trump and Biden administrations did it. This is a problem for Congress and Section 230.

Hillary Clinton made up the entire dossier

LOL No she didn't.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: ussmidway
a reply to: DBCowboy

They were investigating and building their cases before Trump announced he was running. That's why he's running.

They were investigating and building their cases in case he ran.

So you just admitted to be being wrong?
Very odd way of doing so but whatever.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: BlueJacket

What is your response to Zuckerberg and the FBI censorship?

Not criminal and both Trump and Biden administrations did it. This is a problem for Congress and Section 230.

Hillary Clinton made up the entire dossier

LOL No she didn't.

What is clear, is that you know that what I’m saying is demonstrably accurate, because you cannot address any of it.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

FEC fines Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC over Trump-Russia dossier research - March 30, 2022

Federal election regulators fined Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee earlier this month for not properly disclosing the money they spent on controversial opposition research that led to the infamous Trump-Russia dossier.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

C'mon! Hillary isn't that creative to make up the contents of the Dossier. They hired Christopher Steele to put the Dossier together.

edit on 23-8-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

you mean they contracted it out to the british establishment?

extract

Their anger deepened yesterday when it was confirmed that British Home Office officials searched their records during the US election for data which might have been damaging to the Clinton campaign, and Mr Clinton himself expressed irritation. Asked to comment, he said: 'They should have more pressing business.'

The Conservative involvement in the Republican campaign may seriously damage Anglo-American relations; one US observer described it as 'the most serious foreign policy mistake ever made by John Major'.

the irony in that is the conservative right is far closer to the clintons/democrats than the republicans..

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte85
a reply to: JinMI
reality is a beast, i know. but russia's influence on democratic processes is really no secret. they've been doing it for years. i remember before the last big election in germany how russian bots flooded the forums and social media with fake news and crude allegations.

Yeah... right. If this was true you'd have ZERO problem linking just a few examples of the 'fake news' and 'crude allegations' pushed by these millions of bots.

You really, really need to get a life or something outside of CNN/MSNBC cult.

I'm not saying there were no bits, but I do know for a fact that their influence, if any, was so minuscule as to have been non-existent.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join