It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap what the heck is going on in the P.. biden administation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

originally posted by: AngelHeart
The establishment of a Christian Taliban State is exactly what the founders intended, you nailed it.

Do you think it's even a little bit of a bald faced lie to align American Christians (or any Christians anywhere) with people that lock others in cages and set them on fire?

This is the kind of crap that keeps people at each others throats.

It is fairly obvious that Christians are of a live and let live philosophy and attitude, because they have not prevented the debauchery of the nation, even at this point. God is in the business of collecting worthy individual souls. Not worthy nations. As with Sodom and Gomorrah, he can and will destroy corrupted cities and nations.

It's all part of the plan to foment hate, dissention, deception, turmoil, confusion, anger, confrontation, etc, etc, to create chaos across this nation. All, in which evil thrives.
edit on 12-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

good analogy. and some people even choose to go bald (could be analogous to the asexual types)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Pretty good there! You are awake and watching.

I think Ishtar is the god of transsexuality.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Notabot12345666

Huh... We could pick up any history book of medieval Europe?
Nah... We better stick to youtube for our informed opinion.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This is not about Christians....or LGBT....this is about America. Who we are as a country as a whole and not a fringe.

There is one flag. If you don't like it, then don't look at. However, there is no need for a PRIDE flag to be hung and/or flown at the White House.

Don't want to hear about a flag on top of the WH either. It is always there.

What really gets me is that a LGBT can burn the American Flag and is protected but if I were to burn a PRIDE flag I am charged with a hate crime....so hating the US is protected but not free will?

The existential crisis in America is attacks on the gay community says my President. Really, please show me the videos from this year with a gay man, or woman, being attacked or beaten by a group of haters. Not a protestor, a random person walking down the street getting knocked out cold.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

That, my friend, was perpetrated by what I consider a cult claiming to be Christian. The Roman Catholic Church.

Any organization that worships the Madonna of our living god, as equal to Jesus Christ, is a cult, in my opinion. The Madonna was simply an instrument to bring forth our Lord, not worthy of worship.

Worthy of praise but certainly not worship of.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleJake

On that, my friend, we can, at last, agree on something.

Promoting idolatry, paedophilea and getting rich.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Byrd

Again,the US flag should be central or not even put in a position to appear subordinate. We are all part of the country.

This was a stage backdrop.

There were two US flags. They surrounded the Pride flag. It made for a nice, neat backdrop. It would have looked very weird and distracting if one of the three flags was lower than the others.

The Pride flag wasn't flying over anything for a single speech and aftermath. It wasn't permanent, it wasn't outnumbering the US flags.

Now, if they'd taken down all the US flags and flown the Pride flag and kept it up for the entire month, even liberal ol' me would have a problem with that. But this was a stage backdrop.

Here's a photo of Trump standing in front of a display of US and California flags - at the same level as each other. And one of Trump in front of multiple flags (including the US) - holding an LGBTQ+ FOR TRUMP flag.

So, as you see, it's a fairly common thing for politicians.

Don't we have more urgent matters to worry about than the stage backdrop for a speech?

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

"Don't we have more urgent matters to worry about than the stage backdrop for a speech?"

Sadly, apparently not?

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Even the worst of adversaries can find agreement on various issues.
Peace to you, brother!

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Indeed.

Bless your heart!

Believe me, I don't regard you as the worst of my "adversaries", not by a long chalk, mate!

edit on 12-6-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I have to admit, I do my best.

You are a stiff-necked soul, and persistent.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

So is Christianity isn't the biggest religion, just alot of cults under the same banner?

Segregate away...

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

"To each his own". After all, that is part of what we are discussing here, isn't it? Comparing true Christianity to the Taliban? Christian cultism to a true Christian fellowship. Isn't that what the Reformation was all about?

Protestant denominations do not require priestly confessions. In my perspective, the Roman Catholic Church implemented that strategy solely to be informed of every detail, or event that may threaten their dominion over everyone and every established government in Europe. Confessions to God are all that is required, not to some potentially corrupt priest.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

And that's a very complicated explanation to justify. Is this how anyone sees podium flag displays? The flags for 2nd and 3rd are surrounding the winner ... Flag usage is pretty standard.

The need for it should not have been created to begin with.

edit on 12-6-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Dont care who is sitting in the oval office, US flag should be front and center, there is a reason for it and if you dont understand it... you do you I guess not going to waste time arguing it with people that refuse to see, or understand or educate themselves.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Jer 7:31
They have built shrines to Baal, where they burn their sons as whole-offerings to Baal....

It was Baal also..... They're all as bad as each other.

(post by SwissMarked removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Instead of the flag, which is telling enough ... Maybe we should be asking ourselves why they were all wandering around top less at yhe White House with Uncle Joe livin' it up in their midst. That's Caligula type crap.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join