It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
If anyone is keeping score

Susan Rice tested Positive

“This morning I tested positive for COVID-19,” Rice tweeted. “I’m feeling fine and grateful to be vaccinated and double boosted. I last saw the President in person on Wednesday—masked—and under CDC guidance he is not considered a close contact.” 

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The main Mr Pool twitter account profile picture has lost the central Red Star but retained the Red corons:

Bigger

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

If the water level drops any lower we're going to find Jimmy Hoffa's remains, Howard Hughes treasure and a crashed UFO. I think a B-29 is still down there.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

That's very useful thanks XtMN!

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   
For every action , there is a reaction

DOJ notes show FBI panic after Trump tweet accusing Obama of spying on campaign

FBI leadership was seemingly alarmed after Trump tweeted that he knew Obama was wire tapping Trump Tower.

edit on 592022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
An interesting side note that any buddies of Elon Musk may wish to pass on...

Most Twitter tweet downloaders provide the latest 3000 tweets for an individual account by using the Twitter API.

This has worked consistently for me for 4 years now, using multiple downloader tools.

So why does Elon Musk's account only give a max of 21 tweets???

Is this a rogue twitter programmer who has changed a parameter for that specific account?

It's annoying because I download tweets approx. once every 24hrs for the 24 accounts audit trailed in the spreadsheet. Since Elon tweets more than 21 times a day, I miss some of his tweets!

21 is the new arkeytype ( Hunaab Ku ) and been being will be seen n felt more imo, famous horse race winner = 21, great race.
Saving space, started making a holy water about 15 years ago, completed ( ongoing ) two years ago, selling and gifting 21 moons ago, is n was an amazing experience, talking to yourself is an amazing journey as you are the water of temple and soul transcribed water wise while here, seeking and remembering like putting a fluffy dandylion in water.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Bloody Hell I just made a post thanking you for your post & also explaining how things work &
sorry to be short(other post was in detail)but that does not work, it disappeared.
I am finding this all interesting because like I said there are a few drs that know how to treat
toxic mold & it isn't easy. You LOSE everything, too much to tell ATM & will eventually do me 1st
ATS thread with all details of what works & doesn't as well as the person trained in biochemical warfare
that made the connection to toxic mold, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, & more.

Also Toxic Mold victims, Lyme Dz, CFS, Cancer & many more I will list...are all related & we all have
parasites...I think I recall cancer having spirochetes...also fungus involved in all too. Weird that there
is a definite connection. A close friend of mine, we had this conversation & her father had recently
died from cancer & there were spirochetes in the blood.

Makes you wonder if Ivermectin would have helped? I think maybe seeing yes it does but brain not
here...it's so frustrating. But I am truly thankful for everyone here & finally being on puter for 1st
time in almost 2wks. I have truck built out with bed & everything you need need to survive. This one
not finished all the way yet, lacking insulate topper & curtains...1st truck even older, I finished it out,
with everything & including living quarters for dog & cat...had to live in it for 2 1/2 yrs.

I have to trade or lose this RV really soon & also protect me health cz I am sicker than hell & so a lot to deal
with ATM. I do love everyone's input cz I really hope I remember to address those very valid responses & why
they don't work....that is unless there is new info I am not aware of & will be looking into it again.

Dr Ritchie Shoemaker is the Godfather of Mold...he came up with all the right blood test & special MRI!
He is the reason I am still alive.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I hope Musk's predictions come true...or begin coming true, if humankind does not heed his warnings. The last thing we need now is another high-profile person tarnishing their own image by delivering failed prediction after failed prediction.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: NR03T5rchY

The insanity must be pointed out repeatedly by high-profile individuals. I haven't listened to any of the Trump rallies over the past 2 months.

Is he warning about vaccine dangers? Or Democrats attempting to re-ignite draconian Covid restrictions so they can more easily cheat in November???

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

If the water level drops any lower we're going to find Jimmy Hoffa's remains, Howard Hughes treasure and a crashed UFO. I think a B-29 is still down there.

Project 288. Hum?

Q-288

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: cbaed3 No.46773 📁
Dec 7 2017 00:28:58 (EST)
_Go_A-Strike_B-04_00
As The World Turns.
Q

But yep, that was a neat thing: WIKI page on it

On 13 September 1945, “Lake Mead’s B-29,” serial number 45-21847, was put into service. In 1947 it was stripped of armaments, re-classified as a reconnaissance B-29 (F-13), and moved into the Upper Atmosphere Research Project. The purpose of this project was to develop an intercontinental ballistic missile guidance system that used the sun for direction and positioning. The system was known as "Sun Tracker", and to test it a plane capable of high-altitude flight followed by a rapid low-level flight was needed. The B-29 was a useful test platform as it was the first mass-produced aircraft with a pressurized cockpit, and after World War II there were many surplus B-29s available.

On 21 July 1948, after completing a run to 30,000 feet (9,100 m), east of Lake Mead, Captain Robert M. Madison and the crew began a descent and leveled out just over 300 feet (91 m) above the surface of Lake Mead. The crew described the lake as looking like a mirror, with the sun reflecting brightly off the surface. Along with a faulty altimeter, the pilot lost his depth perception from the glare of the lake surface. These conditions make judging height above a surface considerably more difficult. The aircraft then slowly began to descend below 100 ft (30 m) until it struck the surface at 230 mph (370 km/h) and started skipping along it. Three of the aircraft's four engines were ripped from its wings and the fourth burst into flames. The aircraft managed to gain around 250 ft (76 m) but then settled back onto the water's surface in a nose-up attitude and slowly skiing to a stop. The five-man crew then evacuated into two life rafts and watched the aircraft sink. Though most of the crew was uninjured, the scanner, Sgt Frank Rico, broke his arm.

The crew was rescued from the lake six hours later and was instructed not to disclose any details of the flight, its mission, or its loss. As the mission was classified, these details were not released until fifty years later.

Kind of wonder if Hillary was ever in the area during her time at that law office out of San Fransico? You know... for the "view".

edit on 10-5-2022 by Guyfriday because: Blah Blah Blah

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Traitor Joe told Americans in February of this year, that Ukraine's existence is more important than America and American's well-being.

Source: www.mprnews.org...

Since no one has yet come up with smoking-gun evidence of collusion to steal the 2020 election for Joe, perhaps Americans really did choose an aloof man with Dementia as the person they want leading our country?!!

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is Trump still relevant ? Or is he just hopium for some conservatives ?

IMO, we need a well-grounded centrist in the White House who isn't over 70 years old.

Cheers

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Forgot one...👻

Lovely! People (especially Democrats/Liberals) forget that Justices are humans first, and "non-biased judges" second. I'm going to post that meme in a relevant thread of mine. Thankyou, FlyingFox!

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What I found interesting is how the Supremes found certain topics moot while the biggest election steal in American history was taking place.

Was not impressed.

Cheers

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Menesses
It's not DNA per se that is changed, it is HOW the immune responds that is changed.
Rainbows
Jane

In my own opinion, it is affecting some portion of your DNA for the rest of time to make the immune response permanently change Angel. It has to be. The RNA is DNA bits essentially with a sugar component.

Link

"There are two differences that distinguish DNA from RNA: (a) RNA contains the sugar ribose, while DNA contains the slightly different sugar deoxyribose (a type of ribose that lacks one oxygen atom), and (b) RNA has the nucleobase uracil while DNA contains thymine."

RNA makes more DNA bits to send to your other DNA strands to alter the response. IF this is a permanent change my feelings are it simply IS CHANGING people. We aren't talking about introducing something that your body creates a reaction to in this case. We are talking introducing something that creates a major change to the point some speculation on 'transhumanism' is in the mix.

edit on 10-5-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Mr Pool's use of a red star on his sun eclipse profile picture is coming into a bit more focus now.

Mr Pool video post at 04:14:32 UTC is his most complexly camouflaged to date. It really needs a good video editor to reveal it's secrets. However, here's what 4 hrs work have uncovered...

1) Title is the text beneath the post: ko s'ti which is Croatian, but a dialect, for Who are you?

2) The scenes:
a) 0 to 32 seconds
An Osprey helicopter taking off from a field at dusk and flying past a small HAARP installation (?). Appears to be being filmed by someone lying down (under cover).
Music: "Kaile Rahla Ye Wada" (Rahul Mukhiya) Hindu?
Needs to be viewed forward but with negative reversed and Sepia saturation removed.

Bigger

b) 33 to 34 seconds
Dark screen no sound

c) 35 to 52 seconds is 3 linked scenes from 1910s(?) which need to be viewed in reversed order, with negative reversed and sepia removed:
i) A street artist painting in a boater, sitting at a boat mooring lakeside(?), being watched by a seated girl (similar in looks to the one in pic of Hitler with young girl) and a street urchin,

Bigger

ii) A skinny man with dog and monkey finger puppets on street posing for photographer. Could be same person from (i) but more destitute,

Bigger

iii) Two gentlemen at a table outside a cafe, wearing Homburg hats (Popular from 1890s). It seems an upmarket venue as 3 waiters wearing black jackets and white aprons are milling around ready to serve. One of the gentlemen has a distinct jewish nose but also looks like Mussolini. The other is bearded with dark glasses. One gentleman is a good match for Sigmund Freud (same glasses) and the other may be Stalin or Tito (who ruled Yugoslavia from 1953 to 1980). See map further down re coffee houses!

Bigger

The music for this section sounds like traditional viennese cafe music but could also sound like music from "The Godfather".

d) Mr Pool's new profile pic of blacked out eclipse with red corona but NO central red star,
(I think this indicates "prior to 1918" because the Yugoslavian flag with red star only existed between 1918 and 1992. i.e. between WW1 and Bill Clinton's Yugoslavian escapades in 1990s),

e) 57 seconds to 1:02
black screen with sounds of local gun fire

f) The previously posted black and white caricatured video of walls, doors and siren/warning horns (bull horn?)

I'm wondering if section (c) is to do with the following all being in Vienna in 1910, according to this article:

Adolf Hitler (as a young homeless artist),
Sigmund Freud,
Trotsky,
Stalin,
Tito,
Archduke Franz Ferdinand whose death in Sarajevo kicked off WWI.

Is it possible that a young Hitler, Stalin or Trotsky was responsible for the Archduke's murder... were the above people a terrorist cell?

I've placed a copy of the Mr Pool video on dropbox, here

edit on 10-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If you blow the star image up you'll find it matches an image frequently associated with Russian Victory Day.

The account has been previously suspected of being run by a Russian and the timing matches.

Much of what it posts isn't remarkable, but a few posts that showed up in parallel topics have been outside what I would consider purely coincidental. I sometimes wonder if most of it is fluff to disguise the real leaks or if it's all connected and I lack sufficient background to connect it all.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses
a reply to: nerbot
Any idea what would happen if it was left under this coming full blood moon eclipse?

Coming Blood Moon Eclipse Significance?

It would completely depend on the other influences one puts on and into the water. The blessings, excorcisms, salt etc.

The blood of Christ for purity and connection could be added through belief or the blood of something tainted for a different belief.

Our human belief is the most important ingredient to holy water and all ingredients are variable.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
The main Mr Pool twitter account profile picture has lost the central Red Star but retained the Red corons:

Bigger

The corona perhaps had red as a "selective colour" filtered down in photoshop instead of "desaturated" in the image but left a trace of red behind.

Blue next?

Red, White, Blue. (flag?)

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join