It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Moment of Zen

edit on 10-5-2022 by FlyingFox because: It's when the shooter, the arrow and target all become one.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Elon is awesome.

Elon Musk, who is offering to buy Twitter, has given his support to a new European Union law aimed at protecting social media users from harmful content after he met with the bloc's single market chief.

www.msn.com... a21c0e4e97ee263

Tesla is covering travel costs for employees seeking out-of-state abortions

www.nbcnews.com... c8

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
These are totally black hat vibes, right?

And has anyone started a post about the red sky in China yet? I can't believe that isn't a bigger deal.

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Elon is awesome.

Elon Musk, who is offering to buy Twitter, has given his support to a new European Union law aimed at protecting social media users from harmful content after he met with the bloc's single market chief.

www.nbcnews.com... c8

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Cmon, Caled the metrological people said it was just lights refracting off the fishing boats in the harbor Problem solved nothing to see here.

The amount of strange things and unexplained items that have happened over the last few years is just incredible and its amazing that some people still don't think things are happening.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

edit on 5102022 by MetalThunder because:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Ugh. Would not want to be breathing that. Some kind of iron or sulfur contaminant in the air?

Cheers

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

that is some biblical kind of sky I would say....

I continue to mostly lurk and learn and research. I will say that the tides have definitely turned, we are winning bigly!
I expect any moment that something will happen to wake everyone up like a dream. Say an instantaneous aha moment or shall we say black swan. Wait for it, it is coming, and nothing can stop it.

For those that follow Vincent Kennedy and Shane Browning, you will love the videos here: 4vkm.com...

4vkm....Vincent Kennedy McMahon crazy times but we did choose to be here

Love you all
MP

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Rayleigh scattering or Sky's over China turning apocalyptic crimson red due to extreme gov't weather modification.

On Sept. 10, 1770, the skies above China, Korea and Japan turned an eerie red, and for eight more nights these glowing red auroras lingered.

For nearly three centuries, this mysterious event was lost to history.

Now, researchers poring through palace diaries and other historical documents from East Asia have rediscovered the bizarre phenomenon, and have proposed a likely cause: A giant magnetic storm that rivaled the most powerful one on record, the so-called Carrington Event of 1859.

Blood Red Skies Over China Explained 300 Years Later

January 1938 geomagnetic storm

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
17 hours ago...Open The Books Substack Investigation..."Fauci's Royalties.

The NIH finally released information that Open The Books fought for but following the playbook only 1200 pages of the 3000 were released. The Plandemic issue will be in the next 1800 pages covering the years 2015-2020. That should be a page turner.

Couldn't possibly be true that 1700 NIH scientists have been receiving royalties to the tune of $350 million. The big question I am asking myself is why should they be receiving any royalties at all. They work for a government agency that is funded by the tax payers. If anyone should receive royalties it should be we the people. They work, or are supposed to work for us and most companies that I know have a requirement that any inventions made are the property of the company. So what makes this crowd so special?

There needs to be some serious changes because there is too much 'conflict of interest'
issues around all of this. One hand washing the other sort of thing.

www.open the books.com>substack-investigation Substack Investigation- Fauci's Royalties and the $350....

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
All the world's a stage. The Phoenix program reborn. ScreenCaps from that Army PSYWAR recruiter vid from the @1st Special Forces Command...Yes, I had to go back and take a closer look...

It appears they added two new objectives to their motto.

Army stringer they posted on youtube: "MB01SYXEDBDOMFO" - Search that on Duckduckgo.

Ok, someone needs to buckle up and go to the Oak Park road address.😆

Just a quick lookup on "ideographic cybernetics":

And searching on that stringer also produced:

iatranshumanisme.com...

Paradromics

Amy Kruse - Brain-Computer Interfaces - Synchron, Neuralink, Paradromics, and HackerBCI. (Elon has some competition)

In his 1967 book 'The Ghost In The Machine' Arthur Koestler argues that the lack of natural cybernetic processes in the human organism necessitates the creation of an artificial substrate - a process he likens directly to alchemy.

The "Ghost" patch from the vid also appears on the 4th Psyop Group IG channel

The song from that PSYWAR video: "Shadows in the Sky" - Music: "The Last Goodbye" by Eric Kinny, Danica Dora. (Fantastic storm vid!) Feels like an Army storm of MK sleeper agents were activated by the whistling in the background.

Go Army

U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School: Celebrating 70 Years of Training ARSOF Soldiers (1952-2022)... MG John K. Singlaub, a legend who was also a "Jedburgh." 👀

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
....I expect any moment that something will happen to wake everyone up like a dream. Say an instantaneous aha moment or shall we say black swan. Wait for it, it is coming, and nothing can stop it.

The changing of the long time acronym of U.F.O. to U.A.P. (unidentified aerial phenomenon) isn't without reason me thinks and would suit a false flag/black swan event which incorporates lights in the sky, not actual objects.

Again, I am considering the use of Starlink to facilitate it.
edit on 10/5/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Ha! Cloaking 'aliens' while they drop off more 'viruses'.
Rainbows
Jane
PS.... Ooops, nearly forgot! I was with a client today and she was telling me she has a Chinese neighbour. Her neighbour still has lots of family back in China living in lots of different places. She was telling my client it's a lot worse out in China than is being reported in the news. The whole country is basically in some form of lockdown. You can go to work, get your food shop and THAT'S IT! There's an overnight curfew too. We are boing focused on Shanghai and now Beijing, but the whole country is basically in 'semi-lockdown' if there is such a thing.

edit on pm512America/ChicagoTuesday2022-05-10T12:52:18-05:0012America/Chicago05000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
These are totally black hat vibes, right?

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Elon is awesome.

www.nbcnews.com... c8

I don’t know much about Elon, but my gut feeling is that he may be brilliant about some business dealings but pretty naive and superficial in his understanding of other things.

Maybe he is a savant. Or maybe he is just well connected.

But some of his decisions lead me to question his judgment: like dating Amber Heard and Grimes. Doesn’t quite seem like billionaire genius level choices.

So not necessarily a black hat. Maybe just hatless-- on a rainy day.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
twitter.com... Gates tweet about Dr. Kaitalan Kariko and her contribution to mRNA technology and Covid Vaccines.

Dr. Kariko- Question Everything!

The Dr. not Dr.:
17 mark Gates claims that the Covid vaccines prevent the spread of Covid. Transmission??? "The main point of the vaccine is not to do with transmission. It is to prevent illness and death." Fun fact that most transmission occurs early, as in very early when people are not aware that they have the virus.

I love her comment "Never in a million years would I have imagined that it would be used to create a vaccine to combat a global pandemic. She should know since she has been working on this technology for years and would understand its' limitations. The fact that her key finding was rejected for publication by the Journal of Nature and Science speaks volumes.
2.07- mark Gates cleverly has her standing next to the words DANGER COVID-19 BIOHAZARD. < Just a little paranoid at the moment.
2.49- A wall size mural of her face? I wonder if she really has that level of self love? Reminds me of George Floyd.

Some of her comments make one go hmmm...
If we improve the life of just one person. Even if an experiment fails it teaches us something to build on.
-----
This rMNA technology is so out of the world that an asteroid has been named after her. AR204 discovered in 2002.

doi.org...98
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>Katalin_Koriko
hungarytoday.hu...>katalin-kariko-asteroid-vacci...

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
When their attempts to silence through 'print' fail, they must now include in TV/video.
Why is it critically important for them to change your mind or prevent you from opening your mind?

Ha. We should include radio.
Fauci is having a really tough time. It's those conspiracies that have contributed to "less than one third of the public having confidence in medical scientists". We have become anti Science. < Seriously?

Apparently "now is the time to base opinions on data and facts". Roger that. We have posted lots of data and links too and many from the NIH library which has the same facts that you have.
Maybe some of the lack of confidence stems from the flip flopping.
About those masks...
The lockdowns...
The questionable clinical trials...
Withholding data from the public...
The continued EUA when the plandemic is over...
And about the vaxed who are still catching some form of Covid.
Plus a lot more questionable acts.

Fauci is still really worried that the $ for the continued Covid battle is still tied up in Congress. He should be.

www.boston.com>coronavirus>2022/05/09 Fauci raises concerns over anti-science attitude during radio...
[odd search. Insert radio after boston]

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
3) Our familiar warm up act drops in, as usual, before something significant happens,

So, did anything significant happen?

Of course not. You just couldn't help but sling a little mud.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
More bizzareness...

Mysterious black cube spotted on the sun before NASA website shuts down

The event has sent conspiracy theorist wild but experts say there’s a reasonable explanation.

Scott C Waring, a self proclaimed ‘alien expert’, wrote on his UFO sightings blog: “I was watching the SOHO sun viewer when I noticed a black cube in a few frames of the video.

“Right after the cube exited the sun … a huge solid black screen covered up 25 per cent of the whole viewing area.

“It’s clear that NASA is trying to hide these cubes from us.”

This isn’t the first time a black cube has been spotted near the Sun and Waring has even reported seeing them in the past.

Given NASA's history of cover-ups it does make me wonder.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

There are videos on Youtube that makes the story headline a little misleading. At least from my standpoint it looks like a cube then quickly dissipates, the cube form isn't maintained as it moves away from the sun. I think its more of an optical illusion than anything else, but maybe I am wrong.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

But some of his decisions lead me to question his judgment: like dating Amber Heard and Grimes. Doesn’t quite seem like billionaire genius level choices.

Bene Gesserit breeding programme

Grimes Says Her Son Is Like Paul From ‘Dune’ and Elon Is Like Duke Leto
edit on 10-5-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

As crazy as what you said sounds..

One only has to think back and look at the guy who put the JP n the JPL and his interactions with the guy who came up with xenu and look into what they were involved with..

To know that may actually be closer to reality than most people would like to admit..

Some real shenanigans...

a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

👍

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 10-5-2022 by Mike Stivic because: HR. Puff and also some Stuff

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join