a reply to: Justoneman
To you & Pheonix358...
I grately appreciate all info & after I can be out of contamination again I will do me 1st thread on ATS
about Toxic Mold cz not very many people understand it.
Killing the mold spores does nothing cz the mycotoxins
dead or alive can kill you. They bury deep inro everything
& you cannot get rid of them, clothes , bedding, mattresses, plastics & almost anything except hard wood. It is a Nightmare beyond what you can
so anyone that carries a mold gene, mold renovation by specialiat in white suits removing all possible contaminated stuff & then air scrubbing for
days will NOT work for 99.999% of tje gene carriers. However if you don't carry the gene it will.
Found out surviving 1st time (not expected to live 3 to 4
times...cytokines screaming beyond high) doing research to save meself that me mum died from Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. They told her they did not
know what causes this & she was put in a study at Duke.
That was total BS...I found NIH papers saying it was from Toxic Mold...& maybe Stachybotrys.
So she must hv cariied the gene & not me father.
And her condo had bn flooded & the housing community
sorry brain not here...said they would fix it 1x & made her sign an agreement. At the time I had no idea about toxic mold rxcept that black mold
stachybotrys was the worst
& can kill you. & it did kill her.
I have learned so much since fall 2016 & hv a special doctor cause regular Drs have NO clue, even Pulmonary Specialist yhought I was allergic to
something being born with Asthma & I told him no nver had any allergies, bn rolling in the grass, hay & everything. Not alergic to cats or any
amimals...yeah most asthmatics are & I was taken to hospital many times as a baby still few x later thru Jr high...
The possible Asthma & breathing issues with the mold were not like reg. Asthma. So Specialist NO allergies, before I saw him xrays showed white spots
on lungs sorry I cannot remember ATM what they are called & I should coming from Vet Med background...mold cz bad cognitive issues & 1st time I would
be so lost going to the market like alzheimers.
So sorry to carry on...too many hits today, meaning having to go into RV with mask.on to get papers this morning (they are all in ziplock bags cz
paper is our worst enemy for mold spores & N95 & P100 mask
along with 2 or 3 Tyvek suits all for mold issues) Then again tonite to
get food from fridge & forgot the mask so paying the price now.
God willing I need to possibly survive this again or be clean & surving ( means starting over a few sets of clean clothes, bedding & etc...shoxking
truxk with ozone & immediately detailed before bring in new bedding & clothes) that way brain can be fxn better & I can give
not just 1st x surving all odds againat me, .medical info
& now possible ongoing uldates.
Right now I have to see me mold Dr asap for bloodwork & eye test to see how sick I am.
Thank you to all for putting up with me especially right now when I hv to lose everything again. I am older & should not hv to live like this all
because A$$ apt mgr
never disclosed .me flat had 5 to 7 inches of water standing below it for at lrast 7 yrs. O started getting sick within a month of moving in...had no
idea what I was experiencing. I hv photos of that crawl space...
Maybe when I can do the thread it will help with all the resentment, anger & loss of life savings due to the Bast.
The only thing that seems to work cleaning atuff but we're talking about simple like your bathroom, kiitchen, wiping down walls, & much more is
If brain is rigjt atm it neutralizes it & adds a protective
shield? Sorry cant look up atm bn a really tough day.