It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Grimes aka Lady Gressica of the Bene Frasserit.

Grimes, real name Claire Elise Boucher had attended McGill University focusing on neuroscience and Russian language, but dropped out in 2011. You might recall McGill was one of the central universities for MKULTRA.

Her mother, Sandy Garossino is public affairs columnist for Canada's National Observer. She is a former Crown prosecutor, specializing in gang-related crime and prominent media commentator.

From her wiki page: her father, a former banker, works "in the business side of biotech."

Maurice Boucher is Grimes father, pic here with a page of other trivia about her.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The 80s covered this phenomenon

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Exactly why triple agent vibes are heavy with him he's playing all sides to get a means to a positive end?

Also, red sky in China? Less than a week before the blood moon total eclipse?

Fascinating.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Moment of Zen

That looks like it would be hard to stop that without laser weapons.

I would guess all the big players can deploy these today if need be. Especially since, you can bet your life the Chinese were given the tech already by one of our treasonous asshats or HRC herself.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Newsom must immediately release the Strategic Lorenz Reserves!

Add one more...

twitter.com...

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
So the day of/after the crypto crash, mostly focused on "stable not stable" coins, Yellen is a Yellen about Stable Coins and needing regs. Problem Reaction Solution in 24hrs, might be a record.

UK doing the same. Almost like it was planned, decades in advance.

Pretty much as Pool alerted us to, 6mos ago, and the repeater warning last week.

This reveals everything,,, if you know how to read it.

And a quick preview, which is simply a way to force me to write the piece.

Since 1920:

1T spent on curing cancer = no cure.
1T spent on space to the moon/mars = nothing.
1T spent eliminating poverty = poverty.
1T spent protecting the environment = we need more.
1T spent on government overhead = still awful.
1T spent on education = worse now.
1T spent on super soldiers = guys with packs, guns, boots.
1T spent on weapons weapons weapons = tanks, bombs, bullets.
1T spent on fighting = still fighting.
1T spent fighting crime = just as much crime/incarceration.
1T spent on new foods/farming/distribution = chips, burgers, veggies, fruits, bread.
1T spent on internal combustion engine improvements = meh.
1T spent on new energy technologies = nothing useful at all.
1T spent on nukes = two used in conflict.

This is "dollars" spent, NOT the human energy used via each researcher, builder etc., which we will use a metric of 100x dollars spent. So 100T energy unites per issue resulting in no particularly meaningful changes from 100 years ago. No flying cars, no free energy, no sick-free humans, no space age food, no end to wars etc.

So why is this?

A POV from the 40million foot level.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Newsom must immediately release the Strategic Lorenz Reserves!

Add one more...

twitter.com...

Clone-Bot, prove me wrong.

3gallons, 3?, of LA water will in fact destroy the brain of a human, clone-bot? no as it "thinks" it is drinking water.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

CA Officials: If you want to terminate your baby right up to birth, come to California. We welcome you! But hurry, because God is mad at us. The current drought will be followed by much worse.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

What would Twitter do to a conservative account that announced a "call to arms" and told people to fight??? 🤔🤔🤔
Now, I understand why Boeing is moving to Virginia.

twitter.com...

"Natural" storm

Ultra MAGA: Loud and Proud

twitter.com...

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Possible COMMS? This Daily Mail article seems a little contrived?

The 'yellow brick road' to Atlantis? Deep-sea researchers spot incredible rock formation while exploring the Pacific Ocean floor near Hawaii

Deep-sea researchers have spotted a rock formation that resembles a 'yellow brick road' off coast of Hawaii
They said: 'What may look like the road to Atlantis is really an example of ancient active volcanic geology'
Feature was located in Liliʻuokalani Ridge in the Papahānaumokuakea Marine National Monument in Pacific
The crew of Exploration Vessel Nautilus caught sight of the formation and described it as a 'yellow brick road'

By Sam Tonkin For Mailonline

Published: 08:54 EDT, 10 May 2022 | Updated: 11:58 EDT, 10 May 2022

...so, headline created with Atlantis and Yellow Brick Road out of nothing?

Did the discovery happen today or months ago?

Has this just been used to COMMS that a linkage between FBI and Renegade is about to come out?

Post #435

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 42a0eb No.148994 📁
Dec 22 2017 11:44:18 (EST)
‘Yellow Brick Road'.
F-I speech - history.
Wizards & Warlocks.
Alice & Wonderland.
Solved?

Q

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This was oddly fun and strange.
Article is titled; "Does America need its ‘Doomsday plane’?
The role of the Air Force’s E-4B Nightwatch jet has expanded greatly since its Cold War origins"

The 595th’s offices and alert facility were irreparably damaged in the freak flood that engulfed about one-third of Offutt; the base is using it as an opportunity to overhaul its campus and bring parts of the unit under the same roof.

Despite those setbacks, airmen on the E-4B said they still find meaning in the mission and love their ability to fly.

“We are proving to the world … ‘Look, [the U.S.] can do our business,’” Golden said.

With the media flight behind them, airmen climbed aboard GORDO14, booted up their classified screens and took off into the clear Nebraska sky — training once again for the day everyone hopes never comes.

OK so, this article has a ton of neat info on the planes as well as the mission of it, but with the addition of those last few paragraphs in the story it sounds more like the US doesn't have much in the area of defenses that are up to date. Kind of a weird read. Neat information but a word feel to the read.

Why bring it up in a "KU" thread? Well... The plane on the front of the report is 31676, but looks more like 3/676. 676 divided by 3 is 255.33. What does Q-255 say:

Expand further.
Make the connection.
Map currently has 43 confirmed connections.
Important to understand.
When this breaks many won’t swallow.
MSM not trusted.
You are the voice.
We are here to help guide.
Future proves past.
You are the calm before and during the storm.

The top of the message was a question/statement, but the bottom is the posting by "KU".

This whole Doomsday Plane article is about how it is used to expand the Presidents view on current disasters, make connections with as a Command and Control point, ect ect. Now I get this might just be coincidence, but given what's going on these days and this week is expected to have happen, I wonder if this story is about something else?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Kinda like the Doomsday Clock. Maybe they already have replacement technology ready to go, like an AI drone to AI mothership. The Air Force has ultra advanced tech but at same time other departments are still using old cold war tech. The AF still had nuclear codes stored on floppies up until around 2010. IDK, but we're in for alot of mil/gov changes this decade. A new kind of battlefield. I'm sure the cold war stooges are expecting regime change in Russia and therefore the whole military threat strategy will change and probably move to Space domain.

twitter.com...

Putin’s Ilyushin Il-80 ‘Doomsday’ plane failed to make planned appearance at Victory Day parade due to weather. Seriously??

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

0bama's college "roomate"....

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It's not the tech itself, but how it is deployed and employed.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I just want to point out that these are now popping back up onthe "Y"-Tube:

and

Talk about covering up the truth. Now I wonder how and why China has red skies over one city? Are they having a massive fire that they don't want to talk about?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

That meme-intensive post was extraordinary. Especially the one with our Mayor, Lori Lightfoot. I laughed so hard!

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Haha perfect timing. I was literally thinking of you as I went to check on updates to the thread, and your post is the first thing I see. Peace be with you and yours, and may you guys receive many blessings.

edit on 11-5-2022 by Irikash because: *went to

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus

that is some biblical kind of sky I would say....

I continue to mostly lurk and learn and research. I will say that the tides have definitely turned, we are winning bigly!
I expect any moment that something will happen to wake everyone up like a dream. Say an instantaneous aha moment or shall we say black swan. Wait for it, it is coming, and nothing can stop it.

For those that follow Vincent Kennedy and Shane Browning, you will love the videos here: 4vkm.com...

4vkm....Vincent Kennedy McMahon crazy times but we did choose to be here

Love you all
MP

This Environmental Chemist is not so sure. I am calling my meteorologist who are not at work today because they are at an Air Pollution seminar on the new hand held devices which we have mixed reviews on. The particulate ones are great accept they report double the real value and have to be "adjusted" to match if that counts. The others suck badly. Chemical analysis like a Star Trek Tricorder predicts we will have one day is still a long way off. Progress has been made.

edit on 11-5-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: carewemust

Is Trump still relevant ? Or is he just hopium for some conservatives ?

IMO, we need a well-grounded centrist in the White House who isn't over 70 years old.

Cheers

Well, Trump still pulls in big crowds at his appearances, and his endorsements are clearly carrying major weight in the primaries. And the Dems are STILL trying to smear him at every opportunity, and still desperately looking for something, anything they might pin on him to stop him from running again in 2024.

On the other hand, nobody thinks about Biden or cares about him at all. Not even the Democrats, and apparently not even Jill, who is basically the 21st century version of Elanor Roosevelt.

So, you tell me if Trump is still relevant.

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join