It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 16th, 2022 Blood Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Definitely an interesting alignment that stands out. Does it mean anything? I do not know but something to watch out for. Some within Christian circles have noticed.

Is this a significant date? We won't have long to find out.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
MIM has been saying something big is going to happen in May for a while now. We will probably see him chime in soon.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It certainly seems significant .

I'll be outside naked covered in the blood of freshly slaughtered lamb just in case , of course anyone is free to join me.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Where's the solar eclipse on April 30th? If there are two partial ones this year why aren't they both listed?

That chart (Or my OCD) is screwing with me. It is arbitrarily excluding eclipses without consistency. Some Partial solar eclipses are used while others are not.

And not all penumbral lunar eclipses are excluded, a few are used, with other fuller ones remaining unplotted.

And it would have been cooler if the blood moon was on July 13th. Then it would be on the largest super moon possible.
edit on 3-4-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I’ll cook the lamb……..

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akaspeedy
I’ll cook the lamb……..

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

How kind of you

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I was told to worry about the great eclipse of April of 2024. If the Daniel 8 and 11 prophecies are running that event could be significant. It completes the symbolic slashing of the US into 4 sections. if not then thinking of maybe driving some place to see it. But. Still 2 years away yet.

edit on 4-4-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The apparent symmetry in the lunar eclipses is arbitrary, an artifact of the way the image was drawn.

Several eclipses of all types are omitted, just to make the image appear to be symmetrical.

edit on 4/4/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
(Thinking)
(Thinking) (?)
(Thinking)
(Solved)

Harold Camping's Prophecy was 5/21/2011 to 10/21/2011 (based on Sirius, or 50 year jubilee from Halley's Comet)

The Solar Eclipses (full or partial), are choosen to denote another Planet like Jupiter, that is the projection for the action NOT THE PLANET EARTH.

The Statement is that.............5/26/2021 is really........."11.5"..........or 5/21/2011 (fifth month 11th year, 5 days of difference)
This Statement is for the final date...........5/16/2022.............or 5 more months and 5 more days......................................

The association is to Harold Camping's Prophecy................the Legal Reason is the Planet Jupiter is Reference, the author does not want to use the Planet Jupiter, but instead uses the Solar eclipses, and they are selective, so that argument is not accurate, but to tie only with harold camping's prophecy.

(the synodic year for planet jupiter is 30 days more then the end of the mayan calendar under julian, or "september to june, creation to end", switched for planet jupiter reference (30 days added to its orbit)................."september is the ending month and 30 days past that is October (CARL JOHAN CALLERMAN)"...............this is when jupiter is visible from earth in the same position of the sky.............and appears to move backwards? in its orbit, this is the legal reason we switched counting months and years to adding months and days, in the illustration)

("the jupiter effect 1982" (october 18, 1982) my birthday and 40 years for solomon's contradiction.............or a process that extends from september of 2022 to december of 2022, for various reasons)

Everything will be Resolved Soon
edit on 4-4-2022 by elmgrie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join