It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Fox News noted the "firestorm" Elon Musk's Tweet generated today. And speculated on what it could mean.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

I think if Mr. Musk died "under mysterious circumstances", it would have a greater negative effect on U.S. society than the mysterious deaths of Epstein or MacAfee.

Elon supplied Ukraine with star link satellite system that wound up in Azov Nazi hands.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
t.me...

CABLES: Inside The >Pent_aa_goneInside the Pent_a-gon
Is errupting and Dong Jingwei's DECLASSIFIED Revelations are COMING & Have been PROVEN True the past weeks//

DEEP STATE MILITARY GENERALS /Intelligence officers/in All three letter agencies are now feeling the pressure of Jingwei's INTEL & MILITARY retributions starting

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Has anyone mentioned it is just a shortened German version of
"Na-tionalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei" ? Note the "ti" in that word in German would sound like "zee" to anglophone ears.

Cheers
edit on 9-5-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Now it won't let me post? WTF

Something is wrong with the above post....would not copy the entire post....use the link to read it

edit on 9-5-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Menesses
Unfortunately we are going to start to see and hear of many people starting to come down with new medical conditions that they did not have prior to the jabs. The gorilla is just the beginning.
I am encountering it more and more. They are all explaining the development in the same way. After the third jab the problems started and their Drs. are saying that the jabs have activated a condition in their body that was effectively being surpressed. Oddly they are all saying that they are still glad they got the third jab.
Some real sad cases and the people are so young. Only 30 and suddenly developing MS out of thin air and very aggressive. Out of the blue cancers, skin conditions, strokes and heart attacks.
I can only console and offer emotional support. I wonder if it is possible to inactivate the vaccines?

Or in other words, aids.

I read in the threads here that white pine needle tea is a powerful detoxifier that will flush the effects, I think it's the suramin?

Angel do you have any thoughts?
edit on 5/9/2022 by Menesses because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Have we considered that Elizabeth Warren may be a WHITE RABBIT?

1) Rabbits live in WARRENs,

2) She professed to be native American... but after she was shown to be around 1% native (or less?) she is definitely WHITE!

I wonder if we can find any links between her and Marty Torrey(?) the MAD HATTER?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Regarding "Watch the Water"

Has anyone mentioned the upcoming sequel to Avatar--

"Avatar: The Way of Water"

Doesn't sound like it will be anything else then more of the same, but it is "water" to watch, I suppose.

Cheers

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Looking like a bit of a bloodbath on the Markets today...

...and Bitcoin has dropped 10% so far today, 25% in the last 6 days; from just under 40k to 30k. It's likely to breach it's 52 week low of 29k today.

DOW down 530
S&P close to dipping under 4,000.
NASDAQ down 458

CRYPTOs, such as XRP, XLM, ALGO, down 12 to 14% (as expected for the crash before rising like a phoenix).

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
🔮😏🤡⏳

vimeo.com...

You may never view the world the same from this point on.😅
(Vid is not for kids)

"Donald Trump posts new video slamming Biden on Truth Social":

twitter.com...

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If anyone is keeping score

Susan Rice tested Positive

“This morning I tested positive for COVID-19,” Rice tweeted. “I’m feeling fine and grateful to be vaccinated and double boosted. I last saw the President in person on Wednesday—masked—and under CDC guidance he is not considered a close contact.” 

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Now that you mention it... “Wherever we go, this family is our fortress.”

The film's theatrical release has been subject to eight delays, with the latest occurring on July 23, 2020; it is currently planned for a release on December 16, 2022, with the following three sequels to be released, respectively, on December 20, 2024, December 18, 2026 and December 22, 2028.

Expectations: eXtremely low.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: carewemust

Elon is the rookie, who really wants to make the team.

FF, Ok I give. Which team the white hats or the DS?

Asking for our friends.......

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm getting the feeling, A free thinking spit ball
, someone should
Check the log of the Virginia Company's Mayflower ....
edit on 592022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: pheonix358

This is a massive pyramid scheme.

Hmmmm... Mormon's = Utah. Is it any coincidence that many MLM (read pyramid) companies are based in Utah?
Rainbows
Jane

I didn't know that. With their version of Religion being more strict than most all the other protestant religions on the daily living level, I wonder how they can rationalize theft by pyramid scheme?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Ektar

UV light of the type I mentioned kills mold directly.

Don't be in the room when in use, it can damage your eyesight.

P

UV is what the Tanning booths use. You have to wear eye protection like good sunglasses when you turn one on to be safe.
The bug eyed ones I love are perfect but still don't linger and stare.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The Pandemic of the triple vaxxed, double boosted Dems continues.

Growing so tired of this Rona Dem charade. Was she in that 2000 Mules film?

3 people who you didn’t vote for are running the country: Ron Klain (Chief of Staff) Susan Rice (Domestic Policy Director) and Jake Sullivan (National Security Advisor)...all taking guidance from that Kenyan. IDK, maybe, nobody outside that viper pit knows.

81 million votes, ya'll!

twitter.com...

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses
Fully Vaccinated Gorilla Dies of Multiple Organ Failure

We are never going to get rid of this virus if we don't stop all this masking and quarantining... I'm hearing of a friend testing positive and quarantining for 10 DAYS right now.... We need real education on immunology!

Chicago Recommends Masks Indoors Again

Well, we recommend that they arrest Mayor Beetlejuice instead.

I would tell them take a long walk on a short pier into the lake. And they can have their mask of fear on all they want I refuse to be afraid of something that mask won't stop anyway.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
Could nazi be short for Ashkenazi?

Ukraine was part of their traditional stomping grounds.

jewua.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">kyiv

It could be. History has implied the words in Deutche was the same, but history is written by the winners who seem to have started a DS cabal after WW2 ended.

edit on 9-5-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Metal Injection

Bob Larson Metal Connection 1992
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mgbweird

Ukrainium One

new topics

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>